Old 10-24-09, 11:44 AM
joejack951

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Liked 94 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by lambo_vt
Whoah dude.

A link on that page says "chainrings". Clicking that then I can click a link that says 110 bcd. OP didn't say he wanted 39t till later. Don't forget to take your stress medicine.

I'm sure you'll be around to help out the next time someone posts "Hey guys is BikesDirect any good?" or "Should I buy a Trek or a Specialized?" or "Should I wear underwear under my bibs?"
Apparently I stepped on the wrong uptight roadies' toes. Everyone who responded with answers along the lines of "google it" apparently needs to relax a bit more than I do. The guy asked a question with an easy answer. Why not just help him out?

I did mix up the OP with the later poster who wanted a 39T ring. Forgive me, kind sir

BTW, your first two questions, and my list of "joke" questions, are the types of threads that I'd expect to see a bunch of BS in, hence why I rarely bother to even peek at those threads.