View Single Post
Old 10-27-09, 12:48 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,751 Times in 938 Posts
It is worth a try?

Glad to see that there is a bit of interest. If we can get ten or more people to commit to seriously considering the idea, I will go to work with the B4H volunteers and see what can be set up for the last week in July or the first week in August. This is prime Thunder Bay time in the summer. I will than report back to others with costs and a more filled out plan.

And to the person who sent some pictures of where I do my riding. Thanks so much. The pictures, however, do little to truly share the incredible beauty of the countryside around Thunder Bay. Wait until you ride by a patch of Golden Rod - kinda smells like Jasmine - lovely. And don't worry about the bears - they are not nearly all that hungry in the middle of the summer and you will rarely bump(literally) into one during the warmer months.

For those who are truly interested in the ride, let me know via private email rather than bore everyone else. It this thing starts to get off the ground, I will bump this thread from time to time so that others can get an idea of what is going on.