View Single Post
Old 10-27-09, 04:15 PM
Griffin2020
On the road to health.

Bikes: Specialized Allez, Cervelo RS is in process.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xtrajack View Post
Try the search function here on bikeforums. One of the threads has a link to a source for them.
Geomangear I believe is the name of the guy selling them. I forgot the the actual name of the thread.
I can however, vouch for the Magicshine light and dealing with Geomangear. Best $90 I have spent recently.
And I am here to offer the dissenting opinion.
I attempted to place an order with Geomangear over a week ago.
It failed twice (Paypal once, and his site...SQL issues). I got an email from him that night asking if I would share the reason why I did not complete the order. I was impressed at that time.
I responded that night, and noticed that the charge was pending on my card, so I asked if the order had actually gone through.
No response. The charge has completed, the Geomangear site still shows the item in my cart (as in I did not complete the order), and there is nothing pending shipment.
I have sent him another email and a couple of Twitter messages. I directly asked for a response with a time limit. I have not gotten a response.
His legendary customer service appears to me to be exactly that...a legend.
I am going to my bank tonight to file against the charges, since I cannot get a response from him.
The sad thing is that I wanted the light, but since he cannot be bothered to send a response saying, "Yes, the order will be processed," or "No, the charge was a mistake, and there is no shipment coming," I am forced to take action.