Old 10-28-09, 06:08 AM
GeoMan

Bikes: Moots Mooto-X among others

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Griffin2020 View Post
And I am here to offer the dissenting opinion.
I attempted to place an order with Geomangear over a week ago.
It failed twice (Paypal once, and his site...SQL issues). I got an email from him that night asking if I would share the reason why I did not complete the order. I was impressed at that time.
I responded that night, and noticed that the charge was pending on my card, so I asked if the order had actually gone through.
No response. The charge has completed, the Geomangear site still shows the item in my cart (as in I did not complete the order), and there is nothing pending shipment.
I have sent him another email and a couple of Twitter messages. I directly asked for a response with a time limit. I have not gotten a response.
His legendary customer service appears to me to be exactly that...a legend.
I am going to my bank tonight to file against the charges, since I cannot get a response from him.
The sad thing is that I wanted the light, but since he cannot be bothered to send a response saying, "Yes, the order will be processed," or "No, the charge was a mistake, and there is no shipment coming," I am forced to take action.
So sorry to hear this! We are intent on making your experience "astonishing". This is the first I have heard of your issue. I must admit, the Magicshine orders overwhelmed us temporarily but we're back on track after re-working our shipping department. We're shipping now and have ample inventory on-hand.

Please send an email to me directly, I will make it worth your trouble. I promise.

geo@geomangear.com

Thank you and sorry!

Geo
  • LUPINE, AIRBIKE, MAGICSHINE, & SIGMA Lights
Check out www.geomangear.com
We Offer the Best Prices in North America...

Last edited by GeoMan; 10-28-09 at 06:13 AM.