Old 10-30-09, 08:01 AM
jjjjeremy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/bik/1442495881.html

Get into road cycling with one of these quality yet inexpensive bikes. I have two great vintage road bikes for sale. Both are NOS (new old stock) and have only seen 1 mile of use after I tuned and tested them. Both are ready to ride. Frame size is 54cm and have a standover height of 30 3/4 inches. Price for each bike is $225. Far better quality bike than what you'd get in a big box store. One in silver and the other in gold. Fifteen speed drive train. Both are in showroom "new" condition. Have original paperwork to go with them as well. These are 1980 - 1981 model year bikes that never left the shop. Bikes are nearly identical just different paint color. Email me for more info or to set up purchase. (I'm located in Prairieville - near Baton Rouge) For serious buyers, I will bring the bike(s) to Metairie to complete the sale.

****NOTICE**** THE SILVER BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD AS OF 10/29/2009. THE GOLD BIKE IS STILL AVAILABLE. Thank you.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests