Old 03-22-05, 01:15 PM
misssasia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks for the reply. i hope there are many people that can offer me help. i really am oblivious to bike components, etc. although i know what i want and for what purpose. =) well... an extended bike tryout wow.. that's amazing.. don't think they offer that here in California but i'll check it out. with the given choices i made, do you think there is anything else i should try? your point about wanting "this or that" later... i suppose are investments i should put into yea? what things you had in mind? the gear shifting, shocks, material of the body?

i mainly want to stay under $900 if possible since this is my first real serious bike. i want to commute with it, ride along the beach paths and if possible take it on a more bumpier road not so much dirt and rough terrain more suitable for a mtn bike.

i do want a light swift bike don't want to lean forward so much, guess i'm just not used to it. is a flat bar handle bad? i hear so many people mention it isn't a good idea. what do you think? i want think enough wheels and tires to make a swift ride but not so stiff like a roadie because I'm not into that .. yet.

sorry for all the questions.. if you can help me.. that would be awesome!

thx again