Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Advocacy & Safety
Reload this Page >

Dog protects and serves cyclist.

Notices
Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

Dog protects and serves cyclist.

Old 06-14-16, 02:16 PM
  #1  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dog protects and serves cyclist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU

This also shows the dangers of riding at night without a light, don't let this happen to you.
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 02:33 PM
  #2  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
Well... I see another police officer that needs to be fired... Well, thrown in jail for public endangerment and assault.

And, if it was anything other than a police dog, the dog would have been put down too.

(note, there appear to be a few missing chunks of the video, so it is hard to say what transpired during the cuts, but the part shown was beyond belief).

Last edited by CliffordK; 06-14-16 at 02:48 PM.
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 02:57 PM
  #3  
italktocats
Senior Member
 
italktocats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 885
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
its legal for cops to harm, he was a cop and in a car, youll know how it ends..
italktocats is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:10 PM
  #4  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guy was obviously resisting arrest, high or drunk, failing to comply, among other things we don't know. "Several" minutes was a full 1 minute and 50 seconds. I think this is perfectly reasonable for an officer, alone, in the middle of freaking nowhere, who had been chasing a person for who knows how long and for what reason on a bike. From the amount of officers that eventually showed up, I'd bet the guy did something pretty bad.

If the dog wanted to hurt the guy it would have. It obviously didn't hurt him as when the dog initially bit him the guy didn't even flinch. Then, once he saw that no other outcome was inevitable, he threw a tantrum screaming like he was in pain.

That dog could have ripped a chunk out of the guys arm if it had wanted to. I'm sure the guy left with bruises, if not a scratch or two, but I'll be his arm remained intact.

If the guy had stolen the bike would you think differently of the video? What if the guy was being chased because he was hanging around a children's playground?

The point is, we have NO idea what this guy did (unless it was stated past the 3:30 mark in the video, where I stopped.) Until then we have no idea if this escalation was necessary. Stop jumping to conclusions.


You obviously have no idea what's it's like to have to deal with someone who is crazy (either from drugs or mental illness) on a darkened back road, by yourself, with help still an unknown ways away. Would you even get out of your car if you saw this man? What if someone told you you had to take him into custody? That dog is that officer's first line of defense. If the guy had tried to pull a knife or other weapon the dog would have been all over it, and we'd be praising the dog for being such a good officer.

Last edited by corrado33; 06-14-16 at 03:19 PM.
corrado33 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:15 PM
  #5  
Essex
Senior Member
 
Essex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northeast United States
Posts: 1,147

Bikes: Tarmac, Focus Urban 8, Giant Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dog bites can hurts. And riding at night in Punta Gorda hurts. Florida is a great place to live and prosper.
Essex is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:26 PM
  #6  
lostarchitect 
incazzare.
 
lostarchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Catskills/Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,974

Bikes: See sig

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by corrado33 View Post
Guy was obviously resisting arrest, high or drunk, failing to comply, among other things we don't know. "Several" minutes was a full 1 minute and 50 seconds. I think this is perfectly reasonable for an officer, alone, in the middle of freaking nowhere, who had been chasing a person for who knows how long and for what reason on a bike. From the amount of officers that eventually showed up, I'd bet the guy did something pretty bad.

If the dog wanted to hurt the guy it would have. It obviously didn't hurt him as when the dog initially bit him the guy didn't even flinch. Then, once he saw that no other outcome was inevitable, he threw a tantrum screaming like he was in pain.

That dog could have ripped a chunk out of the guys arm if it had wanted to. I'm sure the guy left with bruises, if not a scratch or two, but I'll be his arm remained intact.

If the guy had stolen the bike would you think differently of the video? What if the guy was being chased because he was hanging around a children's playground?

The point is, we have NO idea what this guy did (unless it was stated past the 3:30 mark in the video, where I stopped.) Until then we have no idea if this escalation was necessary. Stop jumping to conclusions.


You obviously have no idea what's it's like to have to deal with someone who is crazy (either from drugs or mental illness) on a darkened back road, by yourself, with help still an unknown ways away. Would you even get out of your car if you saw this man? What if someone told you you had to take him into custody? That dog is that officer's first line of defense. If the guy had tried to pull a knife or other weapon the dog would have been all over it, and we'd be praising the dog for being such a good officer.

There is no excuse to use violence without legitimate cause. The guy was behaving like an ass, but that doesn't mean violence is called for.

Also, the dog did rip a chunk out of the guy, tore his muscles, and he was in the hospital for 11 days.

https://www.winknews.com/2016/06/13/m...-k-9-takedown/

https://www.inquisitr.com/3201890/man...bicycle-light/

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...cle-no-lights/
__________________
1964 JRJ (Bob Jackson), 1973 Wes Mason, 1974 Raleigh Gran Sport, 1986 Schwinn High Sierra, 2000ish Colian (Colin Laing), 2011 Dick Chafe, 2013 Velo Orange Pass Hunter

Last edited by lostarchitect; 06-14-16 at 03:30 PM.
lostarchitect is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:38 PM
  #7  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lostarchitect View Post
There is no excuse to use violence without legitimate cause. The guy was behaving like an ass, but that doesn't mean violence is called for.

Also, the dog did rip a chunk out of the guy, tore his muscles, and he was in the hospital for 11 days.

Man sues Punta Gorda police over K-9 takedown | WINK NEWS

Man Sues Punta Gorda Police Department After K9 Dog Nearly Killed Him In Traffic Stop Over Bicycle Light

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...cle-no-lights/

The guy was drunk, riding his bike at night with no lights, on probation, and attempted to get away from the police. Sorry, the guy had PLENTY of chances to comply before the dog was released. PLENTY. Now the drunk is doing all he can to get back at the police, "oh I had to stay at the hospital for 11 days." They probably stitched him up and put him in the freaking psych ward for a week.

The media likes to exaggerate that he was getting pulled over because he "had no lights" but, if I had to guess, it was probably more of because "He was riding like a drunk with no lights and endangering traffic."
corrado33 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:42 PM
  #8  
Chris0516
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Washington Grove, Maryland
Posts: 1,466

Bikes: 2003 (24)20-Speed Specialized Allez'

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RidesaJapanese View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU

This also shows the dangers of riding at night without a light, don't let this happen to you.
That is despicable!!!
Chris0516 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 03:49 PM
  #9  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
Listen to the end of the film.

The officer starts making up charges out of thin air.

"Obstruction"???? Of justice? That is not a reason for a traffic stop? Is that officer sober? Apparently it came down to no bike lights. Somewhere there is a DUI charge in there too... Of course, the cyclist wasn't driving. Was the officer tested for a DUI?

Here is a bit longer description of the events.
Man Sues Punta Gorda Police Department After K9 Dog Nearly Killed Him In Traffic Stop Over Bicycle Light
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 04:03 PM
  #10  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
Listen to the end of the film.

The officer starts making up charges out of thin air.

"Obstruction"???? Of justice? That is not a reason for a traffic stop? Is that officer sober? Apparently it came down to no bike lights. Somewhere there is a DUI charge in there too... Of course, the cyclist wasn't driving. Was the officer tested for a DUI?

Here is a bit longer description of the events.
Man Sues Punta Gorda Police Department After K9 Dog Nearly Killed Him In Traffic Stop Over Bicycle Light

Sorry, but you can get charged (and people have been charged) with DUI on a bicycle.

What many of you are ignoring is the repeated, whether intentional or not, reaches behind the back by the suspect. Do you know how scary that is as an officer? The suspect does not keep his hands up, instead waves them around like an idiot.

No one ever thinks of these things from the policeman's point of view. Here's what the policeman likely knew.

1. The man was drunk and/or high.
2. The man was attempting to get away from the police.
3. The man was non compliant when confronted.

Those three things are the way many officer deaths begin. So I ask this again, if you were tasked with apprehending this suspect, knowing all of the warning signs for violent outbursts, what would you have done?

If he had complied in the first place, none of this would have happened. The officer was in the right for pulling him over. Even more so when he attempted to get away.

With all of that said, I think the dog got out accidently.

This is what happens when you run from the police and decide that you don't have to do what they say. We don't live in a police state. If you dare even think about saying that you should really consult a dictionary first.

Last edited by corrado33; 06-14-16 at 04:10 PM.
corrado33 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 04:26 PM
  #11  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
Originally Posted by corrado33 View Post
With all of that said, I think the dog got out accidently.
From the very beginning of the clip, the officer is yelling "Stop now or I'll send the dog".

And the dog is barking out of control.

I thought the K9 units usually had the dogs in a separate compartment of the car from the officer with bars. No way for the dog to climb over the seat or get out the window. It would have had to have the rear door opened for it to get out.

But, the issue is not that the officer used the dog. But, after he was sitting on top of the suspect (lots of donuts), he made no attempt to restrain the dog or to keep it from tearing at the suspect.

The officer talks about wanting to taze the suspect???? We must be missing something, but he seems to have uncalled for hostility and aggression.

Notes indicate that the cyclist made no aggressive or physical moves towards the officer, and policy has now been changed to not use dogs unless there is an aggressive move against the officer. That should indicate that a review indicated excessive force was used.

If the cyclist was intoxicated. One would think that officers would get training on dealing with intoxicated individuals.
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 04:44 PM
  #12  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
From the very beginning of the clip, the officer is yelling "Stop now or I'll send the dog".

And the dog is barking out of control.

I thought the K9 units usually had the dogs in a separate compartment of the car from the officer with bars. No way for the dog to climb over the seat or get out the window. It would have had to have the rear door opened for it to get out.

But, the issue is not that the officer used the dog. But, after he was sitting on top of the suspect (lots of donuts), he made no attempt to restrain the dog or to keep it from tearing at the suspect.

The officer talks about wanting to taze the suspect???? We must be missing something, but he seems to have uncalled for hostility and aggression.

Notes indicate that the cyclist made no aggressive or physical moves towards the officer, and policy has now been changed to not use dogs unless there is an aggressive move against the officer. That should indicate that a review indicated excessive force was used.

If the cyclist was intoxicated. One would think that officers would get training on dealing with intoxicated individuals.
Yes a dog (even a trained police dog) will bark in a situation like this. They know what their handler is feeling. They can sense the adrenaline.

The dog ran out from the right side of the car, the officer ran out from the left. I still think it got out accidently somehow.

What did you want the officer to do? Restrain the dog and let the suspect go? How did you expect the officer to do both? How did the officer know the suspect was unarmed? How did the officer know the suspect wouldn't step back, pull out a gun and shoot both him and the dog?

You're still ignoring the (repeated) reaches behind the back by the suspect (on the video.) Again, do you know how that looks to a police officer?

Sure, police officers may be trained to deal with intoxicated individuals, but he didn't know that it wasn't more than that. Some drugs make people extremely violent. What do you think the training is for a suspect who is "evading the police?" Do you think that at any point the policeman has to make the assumption that the person is running away for a reason?

People are blaming the officer, yet don't take 5 minutes to think of ALL OF THE THINGS that the officer had to make sure DIDN'T go wrong.

Was it unfortunate that the criminal got hurt? Sure. Was it his own damn fault? Yes.
corrado33 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 05:03 PM
  #13  
lostarchitect 
incazzare.
 
lostarchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Catskills/Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,974

Bikes: See sig

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by corrado33 View Post
The guy was drunk, riding his bike at night with no lights, on probation, and attempted to get away from the police. Sorry, the guy had PLENTY of chances to comply before the dog was released. PLENTY.

And that justifies the violence...how exactly?
__________________
1964 JRJ (Bob Jackson), 1973 Wes Mason, 1974 Raleigh Gran Sport, 1986 Schwinn High Sierra, 2000ish Colian (Colin Laing), 2011 Dick Chafe, 2013 Velo Orange Pass Hunter
lostarchitect is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 05:25 PM
  #14  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
Originally Posted by corrado33 View Post
What did you want the officer to do? Restrain the dog and let the suspect go? How did you expect the officer to do both? How did the officer know the suspect was unarmed? How did the officer know the suspect wouldn't step back, pull out a gun and shoot both him and the dog?
I guess I'm not around those K9 units enough, but the only way to get a "trained" police dog to stop biting a suspect is to physically restrain the dog?

The officer makes no attempt to tell the dog to let go of the suspect for half the video.

Then once he physically gets the dog off of the suspect, he can't tell the dog to sit or lay down?

Are these pound rescue dogs? No dog handling training for the officers?
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 05:32 PM
  #15  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
Then once he physically gets the dog off of the suspect, he can't tell the dog to sit or lay down?

Are these pound rescue dogs? No dog handling training for the officers?
I've never seen a police dog sit and stay before or after attacking a suspect. I've never seen a police dog that would let go just by being told to do so. Every single one I've seen (on the news) needs to be physically pulled off of the suspect. The officer had no choice. Pull the dog off of the suspect and let him go or restrain the suspect and THEN pull the dog off of him. The latter was the obvious correct choice.

Examples.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZevHRLiEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q85DqtZmCE

Have you ever gotten in a tug of war with a German Shepard or pit bull? You can tell them to drop it all you want, they'll never let whatever they have go. For my brother's pit bulls (nicest dogs ever...) you literally have to stick your hand in their mouth to get them to drop toys. (And since, of course, they would never hurt a human, they drop it automatically, only to come charging at you with their massive heads to try to get it again. I never said they were well trained. )

Last edited by corrado33; 06-14-16 at 05:44 PM.
corrado33 is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 05:45 PM
  #16  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
So you have a lone officer without backup, and a dog he cannot control?
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 05:49 PM
  #17  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You have to be a real boot licker to justify this. Are you really that stupid? The cop was clearly a lot bigger than the guy, he couldn't subdue him without using an attack dog? "Stop resisting!" while his arm is being ripped into? "Put your legs straight out first." The guy was clearly a low IQ sadist.
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 05:59 PM
  #18  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"The police department hired an outside expert to review the incident. He determined the use of force was justified due to Schumacher’s repeated non-compliance and possible threatening gestures.
However, following the incident, the PGPD changed its K-9 policy. Now to deploy a K-9, a suspect must show “aggressive resistance” not just “active resistance.” PGPD Chief Tom Lewis said he does not want to see the incident repeated.
“I think the biggest thing here is irrespective of the legalities and technicalities and everything else, we wanted to make sure that something like this never happened again,” Chief Lewis said."


It was completely justified, but they don't ever want it to happen again, and they made a policy change?
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 06:09 PM
  #19  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
Originally Posted by RidesaJapanese View Post
It was completely justified, but they don't ever want it to happen again, and they made a policy change?
Don't forget the dog, Spirit, has also been "suspended".

They're trying to cover their bases.

Hopefully the jury will be able to cut right through that political double-talk.
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 06:17 PM
  #20  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Also the cop FINALLY pulls the dog off without ever cuffing the suspect, did his dim bulb of a brain eventually register that maybe this wasn't quite normal? Or did he finally "get his jollies" from the blood and screams of pain and terror?
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 06:18 PM
  #21  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
Don't forget the dog, Spirit, has also been "suspended".

They're trying to cover their bases.

Hopefully the jury will be able to cut right through that political double-talk.
Whatever for? He was just "protecting his daddy".
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 06:19 PM
  #22  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 27,132
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16350 Post(s)
Liked 3,552 Times in 2,637 Posts
https://www.instantcheckmate.com/cri...9-police-dogs/
12. K9 Dog Training Takes Approximately 10 Weeks!

Dogs must first have basic obedience training. All commands must be followed without hesitation, this way officers can ensure that a dog will never act out of control and hurt someone.
I suppose I believed that... perhaps that isn't true, and the dogs can only be physically restrained????

I guess I've been around too many dogs that actually were trained.
CliffordK is online now  
Old 06-14-16, 06:24 PM
  #23  
jon c. 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 4,267
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 492 Times in 272 Posts
There is absolutely no excuse for releasing a dog on this human being. It's sickening.
jon c. is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 06:47 PM
  #24  
RidesaJapanese
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RidesaJapanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 193

Bikes: Takara Deluxe Touring 12 speed, Trek Tracklight 730

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jon c. View Post
There is absolutely no excuse for releasing a dog on this human being. It's sickening.
I think boot licker may have been right about the dog "escaping" he seems to yell at the dog "Pockets" several times when it first latches on, its name maybe. What followed after was simply inexcusable. Boot licker also mocks the victims injuries, I wonder how excruciatingly painful having your arm pit laid open is?
RidesaJapanese is offline  
Old 06-14-16, 07:35 PM
  #25  
corrado33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 4,094

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RidesaJapanese View Post
I think boot licker may have been right about the dog "escaping" he seems to yell at the dog "Pockets" several times when it first latches on, its name maybe. What followed after was simply inexcusable. Boot licker also mocks the victims injuries, I wonder how excruciatingly painful having your arm pit laid open is?
Thank you. While I strive to present the non obvious argument, you have nothing better to say than to resort to name calling. Very good. Anything else you'd like to call me while you're at it?
corrado33 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.