Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Advocacy & Safety
Reload this Page >

The helmet thread

Notices
Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.
View Poll Results: Helmet wearing habits?
I've never worn a bike helmet
178
10.66%
I used to wear a helmet, but have stopped
94
5.63%
I've always worn a helmet
648
38.80%
I didn't wear a helmet, but now do
408
24.43%
I sometimes wear a helmet depending on the conditions
342
20.48%
Voters: 1670. You may not vote on this poll

The helmet thread

Old 05-25-13, 12:37 PM
  #5326  
Paramount1973 
Senior Member
 
Paramount1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The First State.
Posts: 1,165

Bikes: Schwinn Continental, Schwinn Paramount, Schwinn High Plains, Schwinn World Sport, Trek 420, Trek 930,Trek 660, Novara X-R, Giant Iguana. Fuji Sagres mixte.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
Again lets forget about the safety aspect of helmets, and look at the legal area. When a driver hits a cyclist and it is the drivers fault, you will ALWAYS read that the cyclist was at least partly at fault because he was not wearing a helmet. Thats why I always wear a helmet even while riding my trike. I wear my helmet and have TWO flags on the trike. Right away that cancels out the big lie that the driver didnt see me, and since I an wearing a helmet, the facts of an accident starts nearer the truth.
Lawyers that specialize in bicycle accident litigation will tell you to wear a helmet. For a non-helmet wearer, besides the hole in your head and the concussion, or worse, you will likely get short shrift in pressing for injury compensation. You will look like you lack a certain amount of common sense. Like someone who refuses to wear a seat belt.
Paramount1973 is offline  
Old 05-25-13, 01:28 PM
  #5327  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 28,484

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 533 Times in 341 Posts
Originally Posted by Paramount1973 View Post
Lawyers that specialize in bicycle accident litigation will tell you to wear a helmet. For a non-helmet wearer, besides the hole in your head and the concussion, or worse, you will likely get short shrift in pressing for injury compensation. You will look like you lack a certain amount of common sense. Like someone who refuses to wear a seat belt.
Perhaps YOU can provide evidence of this alleged, "likely short shrift in pressing for injury compensation."
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 05-25-13, 04:00 PM
  #5328  
Kidballistic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 98

Bikes: 84 Eddy Merckx, 92 RB-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paramount1973 View Post
Lawyers that specialize in bicycle accident litigation will tell you to wear a helmet. For a non-helmet wearer, besides the hole in your head and the concussion, or worse, you will likely get short shrift in pressing for injury compensation. You will look like you lack a certain amount of common sense. Like someone who refuses to wear a seat belt.
Lacking common sense? Have you read my last few posts? Common sense tells me that I should wear a helmet when I drive a car FAR more than it tells me I should when riding a bicycle at a mellow pace in relatively safe conditions. Once again, if you do not advocate wearing a helmet in other walks of life that are dangerous, do not try to do so in regards to cycling. It is like someone who is anti-marijuana but does not want to make alcohol illegal. Far more deaths and other problems are caused buy alcohol than marijuana but somehow basic logic is not something that everyone can exercise I guess.
Kidballistic is offline  
Old 05-25-13, 05:24 PM
  #5329  
rydabent
Senior Member
 
rydabent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln Ne
Posts: 9,027

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Liked 693 Times in 414 Posts
kidballistic

You might want to add in all the gang and Mexican drug cartel murders to weed. As far as wearing a helmet in a car, cars have seat belts and air bags. The only protective gear on a bike is a helmet and maybe gloves. I might add that a helmet and gloves cost far less than air bags and seat belts in cars.
rydabent is offline  
Old 05-25-13, 06:17 PM
  #5330  
Six jours
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Paramount1973 View Post
Lawyers that specialize in bicycle accident litigation will tell you to wear a helmet. For a non-helmet wearer, besides the hole in your head and the concussion, or worse, you will likely get short shrift in pressing for injury compensation. You will look like you lack a certain amount of common sense. Like someone who refuses to wear a seat belt.
From the link: "The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has found that wearing a helmet reduces the chances of brain injury in an accident by 88%." So much fail in one sentence.

At any rate, you've repeated a claim that, while tossed around here repeatedly, as never been supported by any actual evidence. Maybe you'll be the first...
Six jours is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 01:31 AM
  #5331  
sudo bike
Bicikli Huszár
 
sudo bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,116

Bikes: '95 Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paramount1973 View Post
Lawyers that specialize in bicycle accident litigation will tell you to wear a helmet. For a non-helmet wearer, besides the hole in your head and the concussion, or worse, you will likely get short shrift in pressing for injury compensation. You will look like you lack a certain amount of common sense. Like someone who refuses to wear a seat belt.
Originally Posted by Six jours View Post
From the link: "The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has found that wearing a helmet reduces the chances of brain injury in an accident by 88%." So much fail in one sentence.
Oh, Lawd, that explains it. See post #5323 to see why anyone/anything citing that study has suspicious academic rigor. Pretty hard to take anyone seriously who draws on a widely debunked study (this was the same one funded by Bell, right?).

Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
You might want to add in all the gang and Mexican drug cartel murders to weed.
Ah, so your disconnect from logic and reasoning spreads to other areas of your life as well. Check.


As far as wearing a helmet in a car, cars have seat belts and air bags. The only protective gear on a bike is a helmet and maybe gloves. I might add that a helmet and gloves cost far less than air bags and seat belts in cars.
But even with air bags and seatbelts, IIRC, head injuries are the major killers in car accidents. Stands to reason they need helmets then, right?
sudo bike is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 06:42 AM
  #5332  
rydabent
Senior Member
 
rydabent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln Ne
Posts: 9,027

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Liked 693 Times in 414 Posts
sudo

This of course is off topic, but since you challange me follow this logic. EVERYONE that use illegal drugs including weed are guilty of being an accessory to murder. All the murders to get fool illegal drug users their drugs can be laid at the doorstep of the users. Drug users will ***** a holler about this, but it is a fact, their use of durgs cause the murders!!! Simple logic no drug users, no drug pushers, no mexican drug cartel.

Btw is there a study of the use of helmets and the use of illegal drugs? Are drug users so addle brained that they cant see the value of wearing a helmet? Since you an others site "studies" why do you dismiss the study by the Consumer Protection Agency?
rydabent is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 08:19 AM
  #5333  
mconlonx 
Str*t*gic *quivoc*tor
 
mconlonx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,552
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7068 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 52 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
EVERYONE that use illegal drugs including weed are guilty of being an accessory to murder. All the murders to get fool illegal drug users their drugs can be laid at the doorstep of the users. Drug users will ***** a holler about this, but it is a fact, their use of durgs cause the murders!!! Simple logic no drug users, no drug pushers, no mexican drug cartel.
Actually, no. There are plenty who use product that has not been dealt by anyone who has committed murder, nor has any cartel had their hands on it. The best weed is USA grown, not from Mexico.

Also, blame for any murders involved in the illegal drug trade can be laid partly on the US government, who continues to enforce prohibition regarding some drugs -- just like during prohibition of alcohol, murders were more common than directly before or after with lots of gang activity.

End the War on Some Drug Users, replaced with sane, health-based drug policy, and problems with drug gangs dry up and go away. Just like issues with gangs and alcohol did with the repeal of alcohol prohibition.
__________________
I know next to nothing. I am frequently wrong.
mconlonx is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 09:51 AM
  #5334  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 28,484

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 533 Times in 341 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
Since you an others site "studies" why do you dismiss the study by the Consumer Protection Agency?
What study by the Consumer Protection Agency?

BTW, what agency is the "Consumer Protection Agency"?
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 10:56 AM
  #5335  
rekmeyata
Senior Member
 
rekmeyata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,516
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by SwampDude View Post
I haven't read this entire thread, because its too long at this point. The helmet issue is, in my opinion, an important one because there are situations where head gear somewhat mitigates the risk of serious injury.

I voted in the category of wearing a helmet sometimes, depending on the riding conditions. My reasoning isn't sophisticated or supported by studies; its just an old peckerwood's logic after 60+ years of riding and one brain-shaking cycling accident. You might call me a proponent of 'informal accident probability theory' when it comes to helmet use.

In all of my years on a bike, I've had only one serious accident. My road bike front tire dropped into a narrow crack in the street and I was catapulted into the curb head first. Because I was riding on busy, unfamiliar streets that day, I was wearing my helmet; the foam liner split cleanly in the temple area where I contacted concrete. I was scraped and bloodied on my arm and one leg, but my head survived nicely. The bike shop owner who sold me the helmet was amazed I walked away without a concussion, or worse, because the helmet damage was obvious; he sent it to Giro and gave me another one.

Despite my wife's cajoling about the need to wear a helmet every time I ride, I prefer to ride without one unless I'm competing for road space with busy traffic or riding on unfamiliar roads. I'm more observant about pavement conditions, and I choose routes that offer safer riding conditions. Its just more fun to ride without a helmet; it feels freer and more natural. Its the same free feeling I enjoyed while riding my bike as a kid.

I say wear a helmet or not depending on what you want your riding experience to be and what you perceive the risks to be for a given outing. The studies are interesting, but I rely on my heart and my gut for guidance in deciding when to wear one.
Same thing with me, a car turned right in front of me and I actually catapulted upon impact smashing my top of the head first through the side window BREAKING the side window completely, then exited the interior of the car only to smack the side of my head onto the pavement. I suppose if I was bare headed at the time nothing would have happened to me since nothing happened with the helmet on except for completely destroying the helmet! I did get a dislocated shoulder out of the deal.
rekmeyata is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 12:49 PM
  #5336  
Kidballistic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 98

Bikes: 84 Eddy Merckx, 92 RB-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
kidballistic

You might want to add in all the gang and Mexican drug cartel murders to weed. As far as wearing a helmet in a car, cars have seat belts and air bags. The only protective gear on a bike is a helmet and maybe gloves. I might add that a helmet and gloves cost far less than air bags and seat belts in cars.
Firstly, gangs dealing drugs and drug cartels exist only because a drug or drugs are illegal. Ever heard of prohibition? Secondly, people do suffer head injuries in motor vehicle accidents, as in many other walks of life as I pointed out. So, I am not sure what your point is, though I am sure you have missed mine as well.

mconlonx, I applaud you for your consistent use of logic. Sadly, we exist in a world that is becoming more and more like the 2006 movie Idiocracy.

Last edited by Kidballistic; 05-26-13 at 12:56 PM. Reason: cause I wanted to
Kidballistic is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 01:01 PM
  #5337  
Kidballistic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 98

Bikes: 84 Eddy Merckx, 92 RB-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
sudo

This of course is off topic, but since you challange me follow this logic. EVERYONE that use illegal drugs including weed are guilty of being an accessory to murder. All the murders to get fool illegal drug users their drugs can be laid at the doorstep of the users. Drug users will ***** a holler about this, but it is a fact, their use of durgs cause the murders!!! Simple logic no drug users, no drug pushers, no mexican drug cartel.

Btw is there a study of the use of helmets and the use of illegal drugs? Are drug users so addle brained that they cant see the value of wearing a helmet? Since you an others site "studies" why do you dismiss the study by the Consumer Protection Agency?
Uh, last I checked our own government was supplying these Mexican drug cartels that you are talking about with weapons. And recently one of our agents was killed by one of these weapons. You pay taxes right? As do all, well, most Americans right? Therefore, you are accessory to murder, right?

Will you be turning yourself in, or are you now a fugitive of the state?

Good day sir-

Last edited by Kidballistic; 05-26-13 at 01:05 PM. Reason: cause I wanted to
Kidballistic is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 01:48 PM
  #5338  
Six jours
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
EVERYONE that use illegal drugs including weed are guilty of being an accessory to murder. All the murders to get fool illegal drug users their drugs can be laid at the doorstep of the users. Drug users will ***** a holler about this, but it is a fact, their use of durgs cause the murders!!! Simple logic no drug users, no drug pushers, no mexican drug cartel.

Btw is there a study of the use of helmets and the use of illegal drugs? Are drug users so addle brained that they cant see the value of wearing a helmet? Since you an others site "studies" why do you dismiss the study by the Consumer Protection Agency?
There are times on this thread when the posts are relatively calm and rational, and times when they get kind of whacky. But no matter how divorced from reality things get around here, Rydabent always manages to put the cherry on top.
Six jours is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 06:44 PM
  #5339  
rydabent
Senior Member
 
rydabent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln Ne
Posts: 9,027

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Liked 693 Times in 414 Posts
six

Thank you!!!!!
rydabent is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 08:00 PM
  #5340  
Kidballistic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 98

Bikes: 84 Eddy Merckx, 92 RB-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
six

Thank you!!!!!
lol

I hear circus music in the backround.
Kidballistic is offline  
Old 05-26-13, 09:27 PM
  #5341  
rekmeyata
Senior Member
 
rekmeyata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,516
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Kidballistic View Post
Firstly, gangs dealing drugs and drug cartels exist only because a drug or drugs are illegal. .
Right, so we should legalize all drugs, legalize hookers, legalize child sex too. America land of the free to do whatever we want.
rekmeyata is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 01:04 AM
  #5342  
sudo bike
Bicikli Huszár
 
sudo bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,116

Bikes: '95 Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
sudo

This of course is off topic, but since you challange me follow this logic. EVERYONE that use illegal drugs including weed are guilty of being an accessory to murder. All the murders to get fool illegal drug users their drugs can be laid at the doorstep of the users. Drug users will ***** a holler about this, but it is a fact, their use of durgs cause the murders!!! Simple logic no drug users, no drug pushers, no mexican drug cartel.
Let me guess: you don't think guns kill people, but people kill people. amiright?
Btw is there a study of the use of helmets and the use of illegal drugs? Are drug users so addle brained that they cant see the value of wearing a helmet? Since you an others site "studies" why do you dismiss the study by the Consumer Protection Agency?
Must be it. Congratulations, you've won the Internet.
Originally Posted by rekmeyata View Post
Right, so we should legalize all drugs, legalize hookers, legalize child sex too. America land of the free to do whatever we want.
Compares growing, drying, inhaling fumes from a plant to sex with children. That's some logic there, shooter. Don't worry, I have something that may help:


To bring this back around to the topic at hand a bit, this tangent has been very revealing. It's really no surprise there are so many pushing for MHL's. I suspect some that are claiming they are against MHL's would, in reality, support MHL's.

Last edited by sudo bike; 05-27-13 at 01:11 AM.
sudo bike is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 07:27 AM
  #5343  
rydabent
Senior Member
 
rydabent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln Ne
Posts: 9,027

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Liked 693 Times in 414 Posts
sudo

When the terrorist set off the bomb in Boston, we blamed the terrorist not the bomb. So when someone with a twisted mind kills someone with a gun why blame the gun and not the shooter? I have NEVER know a gun to go out and kill someone by itself.

IMHO ANYONE that uses illegal drugs has a weak mind. Why not spend their money on something of use. Just so the record is straight, I probably drink what amounts to a 6 pack of beer in a year, and have NEVER used or seen the need to use illegal drugs. Add to that my opinion that illegal drug users aid and abet drug dealer and drug cartel murders, using illegal drugs is just plain stupid!!!!
rydabent is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 08:30 AM
  #5344  
rekmeyata
Senior Member
 
rekmeyata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,516
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 49 Posts
[QUOTE=sudo bike;15671219
Compares growing, drying, inhaling fumes from a plant to sex with children. That's some logic there, shooter. Don't worry, I have something that may help:

[/QUOTE]

Actually you're wrong because you don't understand how gang and mafia work. If you take away their cash cow, drugs in this case, they will find another cash cow, thus legalize all the drugs to starve the gangs to death and they'll turn to other stuff such as child pornography. Get a clue.
rekmeyata is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 10:08 AM
  #5345  
Six jours
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
From now on I am going to use "Page 214" as an adjective, for when I want to describe something as so unbelievably ridiculous as to defy explanation.
Six jours is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 10:14 AM
  #5346  
elcruxio
Senior Member
 
elcruxio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Turku, Finland, Europe
Posts: 2,000

Bikes: 2011 Specialized crux comp, 2013 Specialized Rockhopper Pro

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 43 Posts
Oh lawd ya people crack me up. Even I know you guys are full of it and I haven't even studied my criminology and criminal law courses yet

And umm... weak mind? What?
elcruxio is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 10:31 AM
  #5347  
mikeybikes
Senior Member
 
mikeybikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Edgewater, CO
Posts: 3,214

Bikes: Tons

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I thought this was about helmets?
mikeybikes is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 10:40 AM
  #5348  
howsteepisit
Senior Member
 
howsteepisit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 4,305

Bikes: Mecian

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes, only the weak minded wear helmets, or is it the weak minded don't wear helmets? I forget
howsteepisit is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 10:57 AM
  #5349  
rekmeyata
Senior Member
 
rekmeyata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,516
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by howsteepisit View Post
Yes, only the weak minded wear helmets, or is it the weak minded don't wear helmets? I forget
If you don't wear a helmet there is a possibility you could become weak minded.
rekmeyata is offline  
Old 05-27-13, 11:29 AM
  #5350  
sudo bike
Bicikli Huszár
 
sudo bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,116

Bikes: '95 Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent View Post
sudo

When the terrorist set off the bomb in Boston, we blamed the terrorist not the bomb. So when someone with a twisted mind kills someone with a gun why blame the gun and not the shooter? I have NEVER know a gun to go out and kill someone by itself.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree; but then, I'm not blaming a plant for murders surrounding it, either.

IMHO ANYONE that uses illegal drugs has a weak mind.
Just the illegal ones? A bit arbitrary... you must put a lot of faith in g-men. You one of them hippy-dippy liburals?

Originally Posted by rekmeyata
Actually you're wrong because you don't understand how gang and mafia work. If you take away their cash cow, drugs in this case, they will find another cash cow, thus legalize all the drugs to starve the gangs to death and they'll turn to other stuff such as child pornography. Get a clue.
You're right: I don't understand that explanation at all, Col. Mustard.

But I'll leave it at that because this tangent has probably gone on longer than is healthy.

So how 'bout them helmets, eh?
sudo bike is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.