Bike Forums

Bike Forums (
-   Alt Bike Culture (
-   -   Small decorative bars on fork? (

Pidge 10-01-13 10:06 PM

Small decorative bars on fork?
Howdy folks! Looking on the web, I notice that many ratrod-type bikes have a pair of thin bars that curve down from above the headset to the dropouts, like so. I think they look pretty neat. Can you please tell me what they're called? Thanks!

catmandew52 10-01-13 10:20 PM

They are called "Truss Rods".

Pidge 10-01-13 10:40 PM

Thanks! :thumb:

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:15 PM.