Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

I Need More Education

Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

I Need More Education

Old 11-29-17, 09:16 AM
  #1  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I Need More Education

What is the difference between 'long cage' and 'short cage' derailleurs?? What are the benefits if any. Will they both work on an inexpensive road bike?

The one below is kinda what I might get.

(I'm still learning..... )

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.09.08 AM.png
MePoocho is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 09:20 AM
  #2  
aka Phil Jungels
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,234

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 60 Posts
You have to count the difference between your front sprockets, and rear sprockets. Then compare against the total difference of the derailleur. You also have to look at the total rear, to make sure it will accommodate your largest rear sprocket.
Wanderer is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 09:36 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
dsbrantjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Roswell, GA
Posts: 8,319

Bikes: '93 Trek 750, '92 Schwinn Crisscross, '93 Mongoose Alta

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
Liked 1,090 Times in 722 Posts
If you are on the fence whether to get a long- or short-cage derailleur, go for the long cage. While there could theoretically be some degradation in shifting if a longer-than-needed cage is used, as a practical matter it is negligible. If you decide to change your gearing down the road, say to a cassette with a larger big cog, the long cage will give you the option without requiring replacement.
dsbrantjr is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 09:38 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Shimagnolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zang's Spur, CO
Posts: 9,076
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3258 Post(s)
Liked 5,059 Times in 2,619 Posts
Originally Posted by dsbrantjr
If you are on the fence whether to get a long- or short-cage derailleur, go for the long cage. While there could theoretically be some degradation in shifting if a longer-than-needed cage is used, as a practical matter it is negligible. If you decide to change your gearing down the road, say to a cassette with a larger big cog, the long cage will give you the option without requiring replacement.
^This.
I always use the longest cage RD available, and I have never wished for a shorter cage.
Shimagnolo is online now  
Old 11-29-17, 09:46 AM
  #5  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wanderer
You have to count the difference between your front sprockets, and rear sprockets. Then compare against the total difference of the derailleur. You also have to look at the total rear, to make sure it will accommodate your largest rear sprocket.
Wandere,,,, Man you lost me..... My fronts are 50/34t and my rear cassette is a 7sp 28/12t. Living in Florida without any 'Mt. Pushmoores' I only use the 50t chain ring. Actually, I removed and tossed my front deraileur.

I'll have to give your explanation some more thought. Sorry, sometimes I'm kinda slow on the uptake.

Thanks
MePoocho is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 09:59 AM
  #6  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dsbrantjr
If you are on the fence whether to get a long- or short-cage derailleur, go for the long cage. While there could theoretically be some degradation in shifting if a longer-than-needed cage is used, as a practical matter it is negligible. If you decide to change your gearing down the road, say to a cassette with a larger big cog, the long cage will give you the option without requiring replacement.
Originally Posted by Shimagnolo
^This.
I always use the longest cage RD available, and I have never wished for a shorter cage.
Now these recommendations are up to my limited understanding.... dun-deal....

Off to spend more money on my Denali. Please don't laugh, this $199 bike has provided me many hours of maintenance / upgrade fun and has moved me swiftly up the learning curve from motorcycles bicycles along with all the info from you folks on this forum.
MePoocho is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 11:49 AM
  #7  
Don't make me sing!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,022

Bikes: 2013 Specialized Crosstrail Elite, 1986 Centurion Elite RS, Diamondback hardtail MTB, '70s Fuji Special Road Racer, 2012 Raleigh Revenio 2.0, 1992 Trek 1000

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
Now these recommendations are up to my limited understanding.... dun-deal....

Off to spend more money on my Denali. Please don't laugh, this $199 bike has provided me many hours of maintenance / upgrade fun and has moved me swiftly up the learning curve from motorcycles bicycles along with all the info from you folks on this forum.


The difference between long and short cage derailleurs is in how much chain slack they take up. Your current setup doesn't require a long cage derailleur, but, if you were going to take a trip to somewhere hilly, and decided to use a cassette with larger cogs, you would need more chain, and, thus, a longer cage derailleur. If you will never use a larger rear cog than what you have, now, you will never make use of the longer cage.
kevindsingleton is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 11:58 AM
  #8  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 732 Times in 466 Posts
Derailleurs come with different cage lengths. The arrow in the first post points to the cage. The cage is made up of two metal pieces which connect the idler pulleys.

A longer cage will allow larger sprockets in the rear such as those found on a cassette with a 32 tooth big sprocket. A shorter cage derailleur is appropriate for cassettes with smaller sprockets and may give marginally better shift performance.

Shimano specifications require a "GS" mid-cage derailleur for a cassette with larger than 28 teeth. Shimano equipped mountain bikes sometimes use cassettes with up to 40 tooth sprockets and these require a true long cage derailleur.

Long (mid) cage is on the left, short cage is on the right. The longer cage in the left allows larger rear sprockets/lower gears.

TimothyH is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 12:57 PM
  #9  
Nigel
 
nfmisso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,991

Bikes: 1980s and 1990s steel: CyclePro, Nishiki, Schwinn, SR, Trek........

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
Now these recommendations are up to my limited understanding.... dun-deal....

Off to spend more money on my Denali. Please don't laugh, this $199 bike has provided me many hours of maintenance / upgrade fun and has moved me swiftly up the learning curve from motorcycles bicycles along with all the info from you folks on this forum.
This is what I have on one of my commuters with 48/38/28 triple and 11-28T 8 speed cassette: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FSRVW52...I29MX5HVQHGGSU I am very pleased with it, and not likely to every again purchase the over priced Shimano RDs.

For a project bike that will have a 52/39 double and a 13-28T 7 speed freewheel; I purchased one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FSRVW52...I29MX5HVQHGGSU I have not built up the project yet.

Either would function fine on you Denali. If you are replacing RD's, it is probably time to replace the chain - I use KMC X8.93 chains for all my 7 & 8 speed bikes (and X9.93 on my 9 speeds). And possibly the freewheel or cassette, depending on which you have. Denali's came with freewheels.
nfmisso is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:10 PM
  #10  
Super Moderator
 
Homebrew01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ffld Cnty Connecticut
Posts: 21,819

Bikes: Old Steelies I made, Old Cannondales

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1170 Post(s)
Liked 881 Times in 582 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
.. My fronts are 50/34t and my rear cassette is a 7sp 28/12t.
You'll need a 7 speed compatible rear derailleur.
__________________
Bikes: Old steel race bikes, old Cannondale race bikes, less old Cannondale race bike, crappy old mtn bike.

FYI: https://www.bikeforums.net/forum-sugg...ad-please.html
Homebrew01 is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:20 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
SethAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,394

Bikes: 2018 Lynskey R260, 2005 Diamondback 29er, 2003 Trek 2300

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked 334 Times in 182 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
Wandere,,,, Man you lost me..... My fronts are 50/34t and my rear cassette is a 7sp 28/12t. Living in Florida without any 'Mt. Pushmoores' I only use the 50t chain ring. Actually, I removed and tossed my front deraileur.

I'll have to give your explanation some more thought. Sorry, sometimes I'm kinda slow on the uptake.

Thanks
If your area is so flat that you removed your FD because you didn't need it anymore, then you don't need a long cage derailleur either. The long cage derailleur will allow you to use a larger cog than the 28t you're already using. Do you ever find yourself in your 50/28 gearing and think man, if only I had an easier gear?

Last edited by SethAZ; 11-29-17 at 01:25 PM.
SethAZ is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:36 PM
  #12  
Junior Member
 
curbowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 158

Bikes: Imremo (cheap taiwanese mtb) and vintage Jupiter King (Japanese '70s road bike)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
You need to take into account the "Gear capacity". That is the amount of teeth variation between the biggest and the smallest cogs in both the front crankset and rear cassette or freewheel.

Let's see an example. In the attached picture you can read the specifications of the Suntour V derailer that it has a 24T (T is for teeth) capacity, they also offer a typical setup:

rear freewheel difference: 24T - 14T = 10 T
front rings difference: 50 T - 36 t = 14 T
Capacity needed: 10 + 14 = 24 T

Note that the derailleur capacity is independent of how many cogs or rings the bike has. You can have a triple crankset in front with 50/42/36 and its difference will still be 14 teeth.

Now, let's say you install a cassette with 11-32T cogs on the same bike:

rear freewheel difference: 32T - 11T = 21 T
front rings difference: 50 T - 36 t = 14 T
Capacity needed: 21 + 14 = 35 T

Now you'd need a derailleur with 35T capacity. She Suntour V don't have that much, and neither does the VT. That leaves you with the VGT model, with has a 36T capacity.

However, there is a last parameter to consider, and that is the Stroke. The stroke is the horizontal distance the derailleur cage can travel from the smallest cog to the biggest one.

All the Suntour derailleurs models shown have a 31mm stroke even tough they have different cages. That's because they all share the same upper mechanism (the "paralellogram").

If you had to use the Suntour derailleurs with one of the three cassettes shown in the lower picture, you could use only the XCD-6, whose height is 30 mm. The MicroDrive 7 and 8 speed cassettes are too big for the Suntour V, VT & VGT derailleurs.

Hope this somewhat long explanation helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cages.jpg (242.4 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg
STCASS.JPG (129.9 KB, 173 views)
curbowman is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:36 PM
  #13  
Old fart
 
JohnDThompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Appleton WI
Posts: 24,734

Bikes: Several, mostly not name brands.

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
Liked 3,149 Times in 1,806 Posts
The only advantage a short cage derailleur has over a long cage derailleur is that it is slightly lighter.
JohnDThompson is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:49 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
Retro Grouch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: St Peters, Missouri
Posts: 30,225

Bikes: Catrike 559 I own some others but they don't get ridden very much.

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 362 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
Actually, I removed and tossed my front deraileur.
There's your short answer: A short cage derailleur will suit you fine.

The longer answer is that the derailleur cage has to be long enough to wrap up the chain slack. A chain long enough to cover the big/big combination will have a lot of slack when it's in the little little. For all practical purposes triple crankset = long cage, double or single crankset = short cage.
__________________
My greatest fear is all of my kids standing around my coffin and talking about "how sensible" dad was.

Last edited by Retro Grouch; 11-29-17 at 01:55 PM.
Retro Grouch is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 01:53 PM
  #15  
Mostly harmless
 
Bike Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Novi Sad
Posts: 4,357

Bikes: Heavy, with friction shifters

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked 150 Times in 103 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
What is the difference between 'long cage' and 'short cage' derailleurs?? What are the benefits if any. Will they both work on an inexpensive road bike?

The one below is kinda what I might get.

(I'm still learning..... )

Thanks

Attachment 590642
Explained all here:
Rear derailleur
Bike Gremlin is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 03:19 PM
  #16  
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 414

Bikes: Swobo Sanchez 3x1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
fwiw i think there is only one "weird catch" to this and i believe (thought i could be wrong) it's that MTB derailleurs are often longer than long cage road derailleurs, hence one of the pics here withe "Long (mid)"

might be wrong about those details but suffice to say there is more than just "long" and "short", i think there are in fact 3 sizes and which one is "long" often gets confusing.

it's purely semantic though, since if you're coming from a true short cage road derailleur, any of them will be longer.

upon further thought (if anyone cares about my thoughts.... lol) i think older MTB derailleurs are about the length of a newer road "long" so maybe they defined that standard, although they are now longer. older STX derailleurs and stuff tho are shortish maybe even shorter than the modern long cage road.
bike_galpal is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 04:48 PM
  #17  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW,Oregon Coast
Posts: 43,598

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,350 Times in 857 Posts
Books are a good learning tool, many on bike repair have been written..

old ones in the public library and maybe the acquisition department has bought new ones like Zinn's
fietsbob is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 04:53 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,764
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
Liked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Originally Posted by bike_galpal
fwiw i think there is only one "weird catch" to this and i believe (thought i could be wrong) it's that MTB derailleurs are often longer than long cage road derailleurs, hence one of the pics here withe "Long (mid)"

might be wrong about those details but suffice to say there is more than just "long" and "short", i think there are in fact 3 sizes and which one is "long" often gets confusing.

it's purely semantic though, since if you're coming from a true short cage road derailleur, any of them will be longer.

upon further thought (if anyone cares about my thoughts.... lol) i think older MTB derailleurs are about the length of a newer road "long" so maybe they defined that standard, although they are now longer. older STX derailleurs and stuff tho are shortish maybe even shorter than the modern long cage road.
for shimano road there is only short(SS) and mid(GS), mountain there is short(SS, rare), mid(GS) and long(SGS)
redlude97 is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 08:43 PM
  #19  
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 414

Bikes: Swobo Sanchez 3x1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by redlude97
for shimano road there is only short(SS) and mid(GS), mountain there is short(SS, rare), mid(GS) and long(SGS)
thanks for clarifying. if i may extrapolate, this means that what a lot of roadies may refer to as "long cage" is actually mid, but still longer than short.
bike_galpal is offline  
Old 11-29-17, 09:05 PM
  #20  
aka Phil Jungels
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,234

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 60 Posts
Originally Posted by MePoocho
Wandere,,,, Man you lost me..... My fronts are 50/34t and my rear cassette is a 7sp 28/12t. Living in Florida without any 'Mt. Pushmoores' I only use the 50t chain ring. Actually, I removed and tossed my front deraileur.

I'll have to give your explanation some more thought. Sorry, sometimes I'm kinda slow on the uptake.

Thanks
A 16 tooth difference on the front, and a 16 tooth difference on the rear, equals 32 teeth difference. You need a derailleur capable of taking up the slack of 32 teeth worth of chain.
Wanderer is offline  
Old 11-30-17, 08:16 AM
  #21  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gearing

Originally Posted by SethAZ
If your area is so flat that you removed your FD because you didn't need it anymore, then you don't need a long cage derailleur either. The long cage derailleur will allow you to use a larger cog than the 28t you're already using. Do you ever find yourself in your 50/28 gearing and think man, if only I had an easier gear?
Do I ever find myself thinking that I need an easier gear than 50/28? Good question and my answer is no. My riding environment in Florida is flat, flat, boring, and the only real excitement is not getting hit by the snow bird drivers.

But we do have 55' intercostal bridges. Should I ever venture out and need to cross one I'll stop and manually drop from the 50t chainring down to the 34t'er. Climb the bridge and manually go back to the 50t'er. I know that this sounds kinda ********, but I'm not in a race. Besides a good old leg stretch and butt rub now and again isn't so bad.

Actually the front derailleur was cheap and I never could keep it adjusted so I tossed it. Now I think of my drive train as a '1x'. (That was a joke) Also this bike is my cheap 'learning' ride. Someday I'll have a $2 to $4k sexy ride.... My wife tells me to keep on a'dreaming.

Thanks for the input.
MePoocho is offline  
Old 11-30-17, 08:26 AM
  #22  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by curbowman
You need to take into account the "Gear capacity". That is the amount of teeth variation between the biggest and the smallest cogs in both the front crankset and rear cassette or freewheel.

Let's see an example. In the attached picture you can read the specifications of the Suntour V derailer that it has a 24T (T is for teeth) capacity, they also offer a typical setup:

rear freewheel difference: 24T - 14T = 10 T
front rings difference: 50 T - 36 t = 14 T
Capacity needed: 10 + 14 = 24 T

Note that the derailleur capacity is independent of how many cogs or rings the bike has. You can have a triple crankset in front with 50/42/36 and its difference will still be 14 teeth.

Now, let's say you install a cassette with 11-32T cogs on the same bike:

rear freewheel difference: 32T - 11T = 21 T
front rings difference: 50 T - 36 t = 14 T
Capacity needed: 21 + 14 = 35 T

Now you'd need a derailleur with 35T capacity. She Suntour V don't have that much, and neither does the VT. That leaves you with the VGT model, with has a 36T capacity.

However, there is a last parameter to consider, and that is the Stroke. The stroke is the horizontal distance the derailleur cage can travel from the smallest cog to the biggest one.

All the Suntour derailleurs models shown have a 31mm stroke even tough they have different cages. That's because they all share the same upper mechanism (the "paralellogram").

If you had to use the Suntour derailleurs with one of the three cassettes shown in the lower picture, you could use only the XCD-6, whose height is 30 mm. The MicroDrive 7 and 8 speed cassettes are too big for the Suntour V, VT & VGT derailleurs.

Hope this somewhat long explanation helps.
curbowman,

Now that is what I call an explanation! Even someone as slow as I am can 'get-it'. Now I even understand the advertising bullet points......

Thanks for taking the time. Your explanation will remain imbedded in my mental database.

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 8.34.55 AM.png
MePoocho is offline  
Old 11-30-17, 12:53 PM
  #23  
Senior Member
 
robertorolfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Queens, NY for now...
Posts: 1,533

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Liked 167 Times in 112 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnDThompson
The only advantage a short cage derailleur has over a long cage derailleur is that it is slightly lighter.

Ummm, don't forget looks! Short cages look better than long cages. I'm only half-kidding...
robertorolfo is offline  
Old 11-30-17, 12:59 PM
  #24  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW,Oregon Coast
Posts: 43,598

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,350 Times in 857 Posts
UBI has classes United Bicycle Institute
fietsbob is offline  
Old 11-30-17, 03:03 PM
  #25  
Always Learning
Thread Starter
 
MePoocho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Palm Bay, Fl.
Posts: 166

Bikes: Very Upgraded Denali 63.5cm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by robertorolfo
Ummm, don't forget looks! Short cages look better than long cages. I'm only half-kidding...
Dude, that is what you thought she said.....
MePoocho is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.