Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

No1 can solve my problem and I'm giving up..

Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

No1 can solve my problem and I'm giving up..

Old 09-05-14, 04:24 AM
  #1  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No1 can solve my problem and I'm giving up..

Hello!
Many of you probably remember me.
So,I got a new handlebar..
BUT!
My wheel still doesn't move smoothly..
I tried shaiba[hope I call this right in english]
Nothing happens..
No1 knows what's the problem..
Anyone??
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:13 AM
  #2  
Yan 
BeaverTerror
 
Yan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,006

Bikes: 1995 Kestrel 4000; 2013 True North Touring; 1989 Miele Tivoli; 1979 Colnago Sport

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I suggest you work on your communication skills before you work on your bike. You can go ahead and post in your native language. We'll use Google Translate.
__________________
Yan
Yan is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:24 AM
  #3  
jyl
Senior Member
 
jyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 7,642

Bikes: 61 Bianchi Specialissima 71 Peugeot G50 7? P'geot PX10 74 Raleigh GranSport 75 P'geot UO8 78? Raleigh Team Pro 82 P'geot PSV 86 P'geot PX 91 Bridgestone MB0 92 B'stone XO1 97 Rans VRex 92 Cannondale R1000 94 B'stone MB5 97 Vitus 997

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 43 Times in 28 Posts
Take your bike to an actual bike shop for a mechanic to look at.

Your posts are just wasting your time and ours.
jyl is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:26 AM
  #4  
cny-bikeman 
Mechanic/Tourist
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 7,510

Bikes: 2008 Novara Randonee - love it. Previous bikes:Motobecane Mirage, 1972 Moto Grand Jubilee (my fave), Jackson Rake 16, 1983 C'dale ST500.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Have at it folks, no way I'm touching this one again. Stuntex seems to be the only person in the world who has been given a bike that has only defective parts on it. No other explanation is possible.
__________________
There's no such thing as a routine repair.

Don't tell me what "should" be - either it is, it isn't, or do something about it.

If you think I'm being blunt take it as a compliment - if I thought you were too weak to handle the truth or a strong opinion I would not bother.

Please respect others by taking the time to post clearly so we can answer quickly. All lowercase and multiple typos makes for a hard read. Thanks!
cny-bikeman is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:39 AM
  #5  
shelbyfv 
Senior Member
 
shelbyfv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 9,363
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked 3,057 Times in 1,604 Posts
Bye bye!!
shelbyfv is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:48 AM
  #6  
spdracr39
Senior Member
 
spdracr39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 1,538

Bikes: Lynskey Twisted Helix Di2 Ti, 1987 Orbea steel single speed/fixie, Orbea Avant M30, Trek Fuel EX9.8 29, Trek Madone 5 series, Specialized Epic Carbon Comp 29er, Trek 7.1F

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I put him on the block list about three problems ago because he refuses to listen to suggestions. Not sure why this even showed up but at least I don't have to read what he wrote.
spdracr39 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 06:51 AM
  #7  
wphamilton
Senior Member
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 15,280

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
Hello!
Many of you probably remember me.
So,I got a new handlebar..
BUT!
My wheel still doesn't move smoothly..
I tried shaiba[hope I call this right in english]
Nothing happens..
No1 knows what's the problem..
Anyone??
Please provide some specifics. You've got the "B-team" answering now.

It won't spin smoothly, or it isn't smooth when you turn your handlebar?

Front wheel or back?

Did it move smoothly before you changed your handlebar?
wphamilton is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 07:01 AM
  #8  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
Please provide some specifics. You've got the "B-team" answering now.

It won't spin smoothly, or it isn't smooth when you turn your handlebar?

Front wheel or back?

Did it move smoothly before you changed your handlebar?
Hey!
Yes,it doesn't spin smoothly.
Front wheel.
It moved the same with the old one too.
If I tighten the axle it happens,if I lose it it spins smoothly but it doesn't feel safe..
I feel like the bike is going to cut to half when its not tightened as it has to be.
Answer to the rest:
I've book it to 4 shops and no one could fix it..
It worked for a very short time[1 min].
why?
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 07:11 AM
  #9  
cny-bikeman 
Mechanic/Tourist
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 7,510

Bikes: 2008 Novara Randonee - love it. Previous bikes:Motobecane Mirage, 1972 Moto Grand Jubilee (my fave), Jackson Rake 16, 1983 C'dale ST500.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
Please provide some specifics. You've got the "B-team" answering now.
OP expects everyone to have followed his exploits. I believe he has a front disc brake, but I'm not going to wade through this again - good luck.
__________________
There's no such thing as a routine repair.

Don't tell me what "should" be - either it is, it isn't, or do something about it.

If you think I'm being blunt take it as a compliment - if I thought you were too weak to handle the truth or a strong opinion I would not bother.

Please respect others by taking the time to post clearly so we can answer quickly. All lowercase and multiple typos makes for a hard read. Thanks!
cny-bikeman is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 07:37 AM
  #10  
wphamilton
Senior Member
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 15,280

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
Hey!
Yes,it doesn't spin smoothly.
Front wheel.
It moved the same with the old one too.
If I tighten the axle it happens,if I lose it it spins smoothly but it doesn't feel safe..
I feel like the bike is going to cut to half when its not tightened as it has to be.
Answer to the rest:
I've book it to 4 shops and no one could fix it..
It worked for a very short time[1 min].
why?
You're tightening it down too tight on the cones. Too much pressure against the bearings, when you tighten the axle, stiffens it up too much.

On wheels I've worked with. On each side of the axle there are two nuts. The inner nut is closer to the wheel, and another nut outside of that tightens against the inner nut. How much you tighten down the inner nut is the key.

Then you put the wheel in the fork and tighten that down, it makes it slightly tighter.

You have to hold the inner nut in place with a wrench while tightening the outer nut with another wrench. On both sides. The outer nut is only there to hold the inner one tight. They have to be tight against each other. But you don't want the inner nut too tight against the wheel. Since your adjustment changed, you didn't have the nuts tight enough against each other.

With the wheel by itself off the bike, you want the axle to feel just a little loose. You can feel just a little bit of play if you spin the wheel while holding the axle. Don't worry about that play or looseness, because it will be tighter when you put it on the bike.

So here's how you get there. You want to first get it where there is no play, and then adjust it to where there's a little play. First get all the nuts loose, then screw the inner nuts down against the hub. Tighten the outer nuts to finger tight. Now on one side, using two wrenches, tighten the two nuts against each other pretty tight. Spin the wheel. If you feel any play, the axle wobbling, tighten down the inner nut on the loose side (the side where you didn't tighten the nuts against each other), just a fraction of a turn. Keep doing that again until the wheel spins without any play. Now, just back it off a small bit, part of a turn. Do that until you feel a little looseness in the axle. At that point, using two wrenches and holding the inner nut solid, tighten the outer nut against the inner one, tight. Then you should be set.
wphamilton is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 07:42 AM
  #11  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
You're tightening it down too tight on the cones. Too much pressure against the bearings, when you tighten the axle, stiffens it up too much.

On wheels I've worked with. On each side of the axle there are two nuts. The inner nut is closer to the wheel, and another nut outside of that tightens against the inner nut. How much you tighten down the inner nut is the key.

Then you put the wheel in the fork and tighten that down, it makes it slightly tighter.

You have to hold the inner nut in place with a wrench while tightening the outer nut with another wrench. On both sides. The outer nut is only there to hold the inner one tight. They have to be tight against each other. But you don't want the inner nut too tight against the wheel. Since your adjustment changed, you didn't have the nuts tight enough against each other.

With the wheel by itself off the bike, you want the axle to feel just a little loose. You can feel just a little bit of play if you spin the wheel while holding the axle. Don't worry about that play or looseness, because it will be tighter when you put it on the bike.

So here's how you get there. You want to first get it where there is no play, and then adjust it to where there's a little play. First get all the nuts loose, then screw the inner nuts down against the hub. Tighten the outer nuts to finger tight. Now on one side, using two wrenches, tighten the two nuts against each other pretty tight. Spin the wheel. If you feel any play, the axle wobbling, tighten down the inner nut on the loose side (the side where you didn't tighten the nuts against each other), just a fraction of a turn. Keep doing that again until the wheel spins without any play. Now, just back it off a small bit, part of a turn. Do that until you feel a little looseness in the axle. At that point, using two wrenches and holding the inner nut solid, tighten the outer nut against the inner one, tight. Then you should be set.
Hey.
Thanks again!
I must say that I don't know anything in mechanics..
My cousin did it to me.
I'll ask him.
Will a video help?
I'll show you what I do and what happens..
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:00 AM
  #12  
wphamilton
Senior Member
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 15,280

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
Hey.
Thanks again!
I must say that I don't know anything in mechanics..
My cousin did it to me.
I'll ask him.
Will a video help?
I'll show you what I do and what happens..
I'm not sure that a video would help.

If you're not confident in the mechanics, having your cousin go through it with you is probably a good idea. Or take it to a shop, and don't change anything after they've adjusted things.
wphamilton is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:06 AM
  #13  
LastKraftWagen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Wind Tunnels of Cheyenne
Posts: 361

Bikes: Burley Duet [of some unknown year] (the guinea pig); 2001 Ventana ECDM (the project); And always one less than I think I really need.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
You're tightening it down too tight on the cones. Too much pressure against the bearings, when you tighten the axle, stiffens it up too much.

On wheels I've worked with. On each side of the axle there are two nuts. The inner nut is closer to the wheel, and another nut outside of that tightens against the inner nut. How much you tighten down the inner nut is the key.

Then you put the wheel in the fork and tighten that down, it makes it slightly tighter.

You have to hold the inner nut in place with a wrench while tightening the outer nut with another wrench. On both sides. The outer nut is only there to hold the inner one tight. They have to be tight against each other. But you don't want the inner nut too tight against the wheel. Since your adjustment changed, you didn't have the nuts tight enough against each other.

With the wheel by itself off the bike, you want the axle to feel just a little loose. You can feel just a little bit of play if you spin the wheel while holding the axle. Don't worry about that play or looseness, because it will be tighter when you put it on the bike.

So here's how you get there. You want to first get it where there is no play, and then adjust it to where there's a little play. First get all the nuts loose, then screw the inner nuts down against the hub. Tighten the outer nuts to finger tight. Now on one side, using two wrenches, tighten the two nuts against each other pretty tight. Spin the wheel. If you feel any play, the axle wobbling, tighten down the inner nut on the loose side (the side where you didn't tighten the nuts against each other), just a fraction of a turn. Keep doing that again until the wheel spins without any play. Now, just back it off a small bit, part of a turn. Do that until you feel a little looseness in the axle. At that point, using two wrenches and holding the inner nut solid, tighten the outer nut against the inner one, tight. Then you should be set.

Think OP has QR frt hub
LastKraftWagen is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:10 AM
  #14  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
I'm not sure that a video would help.

If you're not confident in the mechanics, having your cousin go through it with you is probably a good idea. Or take it to a shop, and don't change anything after they've adjusted things.
Ok,listen.
My axle was on the wrong side[on the right]
The guy from another shop moved it to the left..
He adjusted some things there and the wheel spinned smoothly..
After riding in a circle[like 2 meters],it happend again..
Why??
It's really annoying.
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:25 AM
  #15  
rms13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,517
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
I don't know the history with OP and certainly don't want to. But I have no idea how the handlebars could effect the wheel turning smoothly.I would think it has to be headset related but I'm sure that was suggested
rms13 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:43 AM
  #16  
wphamilton
Senior Member
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 15,280

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by LastKraftWagen View Post
Think OP has QR frt hub
There are still 2 nuts on the hub.
wphamilton is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:46 AM
  #17  
wphamilton
Senior Member
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 15,280

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
Ok,listen.
My axle was on the wrong side[on the right]
The guy from another shop moved it to the left..
He adjusted some things there and the wheel spinned smoothly..
After riding in a circle[like 2 meters],it happend again..
Why??
It's really annoying.
He turned the wheel around? Took the axle out and turned it around?

I think the locknut on the hubs (one of the outer nuts) weren't tight.
wphamilton is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 08:54 AM
  #18  
likebike23
Rides Majestic
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Westfield, MA
Posts: 1,357

Bikes: 1983 Univega Gran Turismo, 1970 Schwinn Super Sport, 2001 Univega Modo Vincere, Self-Built Nashbar Touring, 1974 Peugeot U08, 1974 Atala Grand Prix, 1986 Ross Mt. Hood, 80's Maruishi MT-18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
You need to start systematically removing possible causes of the problem to troubleshoot it.

Example:

Possible cause is that the brake is partially engaging and stopping the wheel from spinning smoothly.
Disconnect brake caliper, removing it from the equation.
Ride bike for long enough to duplicate problem.
If problem disappears, the brake is the cause. If problem comes back, something else is the problem.
Remove other possible causes and test until problem found.

Other possible causes to be investigated: Brake rotor rubbing on something (remove+test), Insufficient lubrication/adjustment/damage to front hub bearings/axle/cones (try another wheel), Front wheel bent/skewed, tire rubbing fork(try another wheel, inspect fork ends for misalignment/damage).

That's all I can contribute. You are just going to have to start trying what others suggest, applying your energy to the problem, systematically trying to eliminate possible causes, and fixing the issue. If you can't do that, bring it to another shop and tell them exactly what has been done to the bike so they can try something different.
likebike23 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:11 AM
  #19  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
He turned the wheel around? Took the axle out and turned it around?

I think the locknut on the hubs (one of the outer nuts) weren't tight.
Yes he did.
Originally Posted by likebike23 View Post
You need to start systematically removing possible causes of the problem to troubleshoot it.

Example:

Possible cause is that the brake is partially engaging and stopping the wheel from spinning smoothly.
Disconnect brake caliper, removing it from the equation.
Ride bike for long enough to duplicate problem.
If problem disappears, the brake is the cause. If problem comes back, something else is the problem.
Remove other possible causes and test until problem found.

Other possible causes to be investigated: Brake rotor rubbing on something (remove+test), Insufficient lubrication/adjustment/damage to front hub bearings/axle/cones (try another wheel), Front wheel bent/skewed, tire rubbing fork(try another wheel, inspect fork ends for misalignment/damage).

That's all I can contribute. You are just going to have to start trying what others suggest, applying your energy to the problem, systematically trying to eliminate possible causes, and fixing the issue. If you can't do that, bring it to another shop and tell them exactly what has been done to the bike so they can try something different.
The bike is new!
I bought it like 1 and a half month ago..
Why does this happen?
I feel like something is rubbing there..
When i touch the wheel and spin it slowly its like something is fighting against me..
I'll take it to another shop..
Another question:
When i wheelie/get on a curb does the fork have to do this sound?[hope you know what I mean.]
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:24 AM
  #20  
likebike23
Rides Majestic
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Westfield, MA
Posts: 1,357

Bikes: 1983 Univega Gran Turismo, 1970 Schwinn Super Sport, 2001 Univega Modo Vincere, Self-Built Nashbar Touring, 1974 Peugeot U08, 1974 Atala Grand Prix, 1986 Ross Mt. Hood, 80's Maruishi MT-18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
Yes he did.

The bike is new!
I bought it like 1 and a half month ago..
Why does this happen?
I feel like something is rubbing there..
When i touch the wheel and spin it slowly its like something is fighting against me..
I'll take it to another shop..
Another question:
When i wheelie/get on a curb does the fork have to do this sound?[hope you know what I mean.]
Figure it out, why wait for someone else to do it?
likebike23 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:27 AM
  #21  
Jamesw2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston TX area
Posts: 816

Bikes: Trek 1420 triple, Mercier Corvus, Globe 1 700, Surly Disc Trucker, GT Avalanche, GT Grade, GT Helion, Mercier Corvus, Motobacane Boris X7 Fat Bikes,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jyl View Post
Take your bike to an actual bike shop for a mechanic to look at.

Your posts are just wasting your time and ours.



A bike shop in South Sudan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
photo (8).JPG (62.7 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by Jamesw2; 09-05-14 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add more text
Jamesw2 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:31 AM
  #22  
RPK79
Custom User Title
 
RPK79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SE MN
Posts: 11,239

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro & Quintana Roo Kilo

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
How can one person have so much difficulty with something as mechanically simple as a front wheel?
RPK79 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:38 AM
  #23  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by likebike23 View Post
Figure it out, why wait for someone else to do it?
Because I don't know how to do it myself.
Originally Posted by RPK79 View Post
How can one person have so much difficulty with something as mechanically simple as a front wheel?
I want to see you fixing it..
Stuntex is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:42 AM
  #24  
RPK79
Custom User Title
 
RPK79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SE MN
Posts: 11,239

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro & Quintana Roo Kilo

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Stuntex View Post
I want to see you fixing it..
Well, bring it to me and I'll do my best. This Sunday works for me.
RPK79 is offline  
Old 09-05-14, 09:52 AM
  #25  
Stuntex
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RPK79 View Post
Well, bring it to me and I'll do my best. This Sunday works for me.
People can just talk..
They say "now its working 100%"
After 1 minute magic happens and its ***** up..
Stuntex is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.