Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Bianchi Identification: Look what the cat dragged in.

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Bianchi Identification: Look what the cat dragged in.

Old 04-10-16, 09:44 PM
  #26  
italianbiker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
T-Mar, If I remember the X-4 brake bridge had the word "Bianchi" scribed into the bridge.
italianbiker is offline  
Old 04-10-16, 10:09 PM
  #27  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by italianbiker View Post
T-Mar, If I remember the X-4 brake bridge had the word "Bianchi" scribed into the bridge.
Does not have "bianchi" panto in brake bridge. My bike does have the "bianchi" panto on the top of BB shell and on seatstays at seat cluster
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-10-16, 10:14 PM
  #28  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
If this indeed a Mondiale, I would definitely consider a professional re-paint. But, first things first. This beauty came with the customary seized seat post. I guess that will require research and a fresh post for discussion. Hurray!
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-10-16, 10:39 PM
  #29  
repechage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,422
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 42 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
this is a bike i would definitely consider having painted by a pro. I know it's expensive, but I love the frame, it's the right size and I got it at the right price. $60. just need to narrow down to potential models. One discouraging thing: it does not feel SL, or SLX light.....
Ed Litton used to do Bianchi warranty paint.
repechage is offline  
Old 04-10-16, 10:45 PM
  #30  
KJK
Senior Member
 
KJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 73

Bikes: 1982 Bianchi Super Leggera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Peugeotlover View Post
I can never understand how some one could have such a fine bicycle and treat it so poorly.
Worthy of a pro repaint.
What he said.
KJK is offline  
Old 04-10-16, 11:05 PM
  #31  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Found a sold listing on Ebay. Claims to be a Reparto Corse, 1989. Seat cluster matches, chainstay bridge match, Banchi decals match,masked chrome chainstay match....but it has Gipemme rear dropouts. My frame mirrors this except for the dropouts, mine are Campy.
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 08:47 AM
  #32  
italianbiker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reparto Course = race department. All of the high end frames, X4-3, Mondiale, Giro, Specialissima, Superliggera were made in that department.
italianbiker is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 09:04 AM
  #33  
Peugeotlover
Senior Member
 
Peugeotlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: York, PA
Posts: 555

Bikes: '72 Peugeot PX-10; '74 Raleigh International; '87 Specialized RockHopper; '88 Specialized StumpJumper; '02 Cannondale Scalpel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
This beauty came with the customary seized seat post.

It is not so bad to remove.
Hacksaw off the top.
Use an electric drill & sharp drill bit; while spinning hold drill bit parallel to the metal post, cutting into it in one place.
After the cut is through the post, use a small cold chisel & hammer to peel back a corner of the post.
Lock onto that portion with a small vice-grips & twist the cut-up post out.
A half hour job.
Peugeotlover is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 11:11 AM
  #34  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by italianbiker View Post
Reparto Course = race department. All of the high end frames, X4-3, Mondiale, Giro, Specialissima, Superliggera were made in that department.
Ok. I have seen these names used together and separate, as if there were two different bikes.
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 04:15 PM
  #35  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by T-Mar View Post
The logo style in conjunction with the round world championship decal indicates it is no older than 1988. However, all the SL/SP frames went from Campagnolo to Gipiemme dropouts in 1987 (at least in the USA and Canada). Even the SLX/SPX frames used Gipiemme dropouts by at least 1989. This suggests it may be something like a circa 1988 X-4 with SLX/SPX. Of course, it could also be a foreign model which really complicates matters. As suggested, I'd be removing the bottom bracket and checking for the five helical ridges indicative of SPX/SLX inside the bottoms of the seat tube, down tube and chain stays(see photo of SLX tube section attached).
Bad news, no ridges. took off BB looked inside tubes. Smooth, no ridges.
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 04:15 PM
  #36  
Spaghetti Legs 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 3,289

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 839 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
Ok. I have seen these names used together and separate, as if there were two different bikes.
Yes Reparto Corse is a model name, more recent in use but also the name for the workshop where they make their racing frames.

You might have seen the frame I just bought to replace the one I have that is too big for me. The campy dropouts I think indicate pre-1989. See recent pic of mine in the Bianchi Celeste thread. Lack of SLX ridges isn't bad news, just means not SLX, you still have a good frame.
Spaghetti Legs is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 05:40 PM
  #37  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs View Post
Yes Reparto Corse is a model name, more recent in use but also the name for the workshop where they make their racing frames.

You might have seen the frame I just bought to replace the one I have that is too big for me. The campy dropouts I think indicate pre-1989. See recent pic of mine in the Bianchi Celeste thread. Lack of SLX ridges isn't bad news, just means not SLX, you still have a good frame.
I guess I am back to square one on what model this is. For it to be a Mondiale or Reparto corse it also needs to have SLX, righ?
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 07:09 PM
  #38  
Spaghetti Legs 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 3,289

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 839 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
I guess I am back to square one on what model this is. For it to be a Mondiale or Reparto corse it also needs to have SLX, righ?
No, remember Reparto Corse was a name applied to only a few models and "Reparto Corse" in general just refers to the section where the high end frames were made and often just used as a reference term. Many frames made from Columbus SL. Regarding the SLX, the ridges are easier felt than seen, and won't necessarily be found in the bottom bracket shell. Stick your finger up through the bottom bracket into the seat tube and down tube and you'll feel them if they're there.

You need to get Bianchigirll to chime in, she'll figure this out for you.
Spaghetti Legs is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 07:47 PM
  #39  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs View Post
No, remember Reparto Corse was a name applied to only a few models and "Reparto Corse" in general just refers to the section where the high end frames were made and often just used as a reference term. Many frames made from Columbus SL. Regarding the SLX, the ridges are easier felt than seen, and won't necessarily be found in the bottom bracket shell. Stick your finger up through the bottom bracket into the seat tube and down tube and you'll feel them if they're there.

You need to get Bianchigirll to chime in, she'll figure this out for you.
I was hoping to get Bianchigirll's input. I PMed Bianchigill; no response. So, I felt the tubes and used a high power light to look up into tubes; no ridges. So, if it is not SL or SLX, can it still be a Mondiale? What tubing would have been the next step down?Or better question, can it be SL without ridges ?

Last edited by vintagerando; 04-11-16 at 07:50 PM. Reason: add question
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 09:29 PM
  #40  
Miele Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,060

Bikes: Miele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno SL, Miele MTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
If this indeed a Mondiale, I would definitely consider a professional re-paint. But, first things first. This beauty came with the customary seized seat post. I guess that will require research and a fresh post for discussion. Hurray!
You have the bottom bracket out. Turn the frame upside down and place the seatpost over a bucket and put in a generous amount of penetrating oil or even oil via the bottom bracket shell. Let set foe a number of hours. Use a rubber mallet to strike the seat tube around the area of the seatpost. let sit overnight. Drain fluids left in seat tube. Attach beater saddle. Use a strao in on the nose and another on the rear of the saddle to firmly attach saddle to a big table such as a picnic table with the bicycle frame upside down. Grip the seat tube and head tbe firmly and twist. the seatpost might come loose. If not then try apply a lot of force clockwise and then suddenly jerk the frame counter-clockwise. I've had a lot of luck getting really stuck seatposts loosened and then out using this method.

Good luck and cheers.
Miele Man is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 09:39 PM
  #41  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Miele Man View Post
You have the bottom bracket out. Turn the frame upside down and place the seatpost over a bucket and put in a generous amount of penetrating oil or even oil via the bottom bracket shell. Let set foe a number of hours. Use a rubber mallet to strike the seat tube around the area of the seatpost. let sit overnight. Drain fluids left in seat tube. Attach beater saddle. Use a strao in on the nose and another on the rear of the saddle to firmly attach saddle to a big table such as a picnic table with the bicycle frame upside down. Grip the seat tube and head tbe firmly and twist. the seatpost might come loose. If not then try apply a lot of force clockwise and then suddenly jerk the frame counter-clockwise. I've had a lot of luck getting really stuck seatposts loosened and then out using this method.

Good luck and cheers.
You lost me here: "Attach beater saddle. Use a strao in on the nose and another on the rear of the saddle to firmly attach saddle to a big table such as a picnic table with the bicycle frame upside down." What is strao?
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-11-16, 10:13 PM
  #42  
Miele Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,060

Bikes: Miele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno SL, Miele MTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
You lost me here: "Attach beater saddle. Use a strao in on the nose and another on the rear of the saddle to firmly attach saddle to a big table such as a picnic table with the bicycle frame upside down." What is strao?
Use an old saddle that you don't care about. "strao" is a typo and should have been "strap' 'O' and 'P' are beside each other on the keyboard.

Good luck and cheers
Miele Man is offline  
Old 04-12-16, 03:12 AM
  #43  
verktyg
verktyg
 
verktyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,995

Bikes: Current favorites: 1988 Peugeot Birraritz, 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1981 Bianchi Campione Del Mondo, 1992 Paramount OS, 1990 Bianchi Mondiale, 1988 Colnago Technos, 1985 RalieghUSA Team Pro, 1973 Holdsworth

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 100 Times in 70 Posts
Where to begin....

I'm NOT a Bianchi expert but I know a number of people who are. During the 1980's Bianchi changed the offerings, model names, components and so on more often clothing changes at a fashion show!

Many of the changes were not well documented and may have reflected models aimed at various world markets (Motobecane, Peugeot, Gitane. and Raleigh did that a lot).

Columbus only used SL and SP specific stickers for a short time. Many companies built their smaller frames - under 60cm? with lighter gage SL tubing while the larger frames used SP tubing. They also may have used just one sticker to avoid customer confusion.




There is nothing sacred about SLX (or SPX). These are stickers for SLX and SPX tubes.



SLX was developed for 2 reasons: 1. To produce laterally stiffer frames for the pro peloton; 2. When brazed-on front derailleur mounts became popular, there was concern that cracks could develop in that area with SL tubing. The reinforcing ribs at the bottom of seat tubes reduced that possibility.


As mentioned above, Reparto Corsa was the shop at Bianchi where the Pro frames and premium models were built. What I've heard repeatedly from Bianchi authorities was that frames made from the 1980's on that had Campagnolo dropouts were built in the Reparto Corsa shop.

Frames with Gippeimme drop outs were built in the production facility.




Judging from some of the features on @vintagerando bike, the frame is a lower end Reparto Corsa with upper mid range components. Worthy of at least a respray. Re-plating can add a lot more to restoration costs.

I'd suggest overhaul the bearings, replace the cable and so on... Clean it and the ride it before putting any money into it.

If you want a restoration project than I'd start with a higher level frame.


verktyg

Chas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ColumbusDecal4.jpg (35.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg
File Type: jpg
ColumbusSLX1985Decal.jpg (12.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg
ColumbusSLX-decals.jpg (23.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg
ColumbusSL.jpg (98.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg
ColumbusSPX.jpg (38.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by verktyg; 04-12-16 at 03:25 AM.
verktyg is offline  
Old 04-12-16, 07:56 AM
  #44  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by verktyg View Post
Where to begin....

I'm NOT a Bianchi expert but I know a number of people who are. During the 1980's Bianchi changed the offerings, model names, components and so on more often clothing changes at a fashion show!

Many of the changes were not well documented and may have reflected models aimed at various world markets (Motobecane, Peugeot, Gitane. and Raleigh did that a lot).

Columbus only used SL and SP specific stickers for a short time. Many companies built their smaller frames - under 60cm? with lighter gage SL tubing while the larger frames used SP tubing. They also may have used just one sticker to avoid customer confusion.




There is nothing sacred about SLX (or SPX). These are stickers for SLX and SPX tubes.



SLX was developed for 2 reasons: 1. To produce laterally stiffer frames for the pro peloton; 2. When brazed-on front derailleur mounts became popular, there was concern that cracks could develop in that area with SL tubing. The reinforcing ribs at the bottom of seat tubes reduced that possibility.


As mentioned above, Reparto Corsa was the shop at Bianchi where the Pro frames and premium models were built. What I've heard repeatedly from Bianchi authorities was that frames made from the 1980's on that had Campagnolo dropouts were built in the Reparto Corsa shop.

Frames with Gippeimme drop outs were built in the production facility.




Judging from some of the features on @vintagerando bike, the frame is a lower end Reparto Corsa with upper mid range components. Worthy of at least a respray. Re-plating can add a lot more to restoration costs.

I'd suggest overhaul the bearings, replace the cable and so on... Clean it and the ride it before putting any money into it.

If you want a restoration project than I'd start with a higher level frame.


verktyg

Chas.
Well, the dropouts on my frame are Campagnolo. I also discovered the ridges on the inside of the steering tube which were discussed earlier in this thread. The sticker I have is the first one posted above by verktyg. The Columbus sticker does not have an indication of a particular steel. The decal reads "Columbus" with white bird and red background.
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-12-16, 08:25 AM
  #45  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,988
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1436 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
Thank you for your response. The components point to a lower, low-mid model. But, the frame.....it seems of higher quality than the parts would indicate. The decals say, "Columbus" but no signs of level of tubes. The BB is Cinelli for sure; stamped Cinelli.
I search all late 80s catalogues...cannot find a bike with all chrome forks. The frame seems for similar to the higher end models...BUT, the high end all had Campagnolo components. I searched Google Images and cannot find a match.
Originally Posted by vintagerando View Post
I will have to check this out; not familiar with these "ridges".
Based on the stickers, I would not expect there to be rifling of SLX. Looks like the stickers for SL tubing to me.
himespau is offline  
Old 04-12-16, 11:19 AM
  #46  
gearheadgeek
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Central CT
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vrando,

I'm glad you got that bike and are looking to bring it back to life. You must have shown up after me - I offered the two "interesting" guys $80 for that bike. But they were holding out for more. I think it's funny that you paid less. Not a bad deal even at the original asking price, but I decided I really don't have the time to get into a project of that magnitude right now.

Good luck with it - maybe I'll see you and the Bianchi out on the road some time.

- John
gearheadgeek is offline  
Old 04-12-16, 02:10 PM
  #47  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by gearheadgeek View Post
Vrando,

I'm glad you got that bike and are looking to bring it back to life. You must have shown up after me - I offered the two "interesting" guys $80 for that bike. But they were holding out for more. I think it's funny that you paid less. Not a bad deal even at the original asking price, but I decided I really don't have the time to get into a project of that magnitude right now.

Good luck with it - maybe I'll see you and the Bianchi out on the road some time.

- John
If I dont get this darn seatpost out, I wont be going far. Yeah, great deal. Every single component is seized or broken.
vintagerando is offline  
Old 04-15-16, 12:48 PM
  #48  
mati49
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello, I just bought my first road bike, it's an 80's Bianchi, but I dont know the model or the year, could someone help me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20160415_143428.jpg (92.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg
20160415_143507.jpg (90.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg
20160415_143541.jpg (90.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg
20160415_143846.jpg (95.5 KB, 20 views)
mati49 is offline  
Old 04-15-16, 01:49 PM
  #49  
Paul J
Senior Member
 
Paul J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lancaster County PA
Posts: 788

Bikes: 1982 Eddy Merckx Campy Super Record, 1995 Eddy Merckx 10 sp Campy Centaur, Bushnell Tandem, Co-Motion Speedster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Back during my Trek days I ordered a 1984 Specialissima through one of the guys I worked with who had worked at Bianchi before Trek. He asked a friend who still worked there to give me a good deal so I got it and rode it regularly to work and had it sitting beside my desk which got comments and looks from some of the higher-ups, Celeste will do that. At that time the Specialissima was just what they called the high-end frameset which was just like the Superliggera and later the Mondiale. In 1987 or 88 the seat tube developed a crack and I returned it through a dealer here in PA and they sent a frame with the same engravings to replace it which was also made in the Repo Crosa department. They use to have a decal on the left chain stay that said Repo Corsa. Mine had a painted fork which might mean this one might have a replacement fork but I'd say it is a very good frame and one well worth a restoration. I have some old Bianchi catalogs at and I'll look to see if I might have something.
Paul J is offline  
Old 04-15-16, 09:48 PM
  #50  
vintagerando 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Paul J View Post
Back during my Trek days I ordered a 1984 Specialissima through one of the guys I worked with who had worked at Bianchi before Trek. He asked a friend who still worked there to give me a good deal so I got it and rode it regularly to work and had it sitting beside my desk which got comments and looks from some of the higher-ups, Celeste will do that. At that time the Specialissima was just what they called the high-end frameset which was just like the Superliggera and later the Mondiale. In 1987 or 88 the seat tube developed a crack and I returned it through a dealer here in PA and they sent a frame with the same engravings to replace it which was also made in the Repo Crosa department. They use to have a decal on the left chain stay that said Repo Corsa. Mine had a painted fork which might mean this one might have a replacement fork but I'd say it is a very good frame and one well worth a restoration. I have some old Bianchi catalogs at and I'll look to see if I might have something.
I would like to hear if you find a match to my frame. Thanks
vintagerando is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Hilt
Training & Nutrition
6
05-19-17 11:23 AM
ColnagoC40
Road Cycling
1
01-30-15 03:40 PM
pktruckdriver
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
23
02-04-13 11:39 AM
ThinLine
Road Cycling
11
06-20-11 05:02 AM
Tom Stormcrowe
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
38
01-02-09 12:34 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.