Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

What have you been wrenching on lately?

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

What have you been wrenching on lately?

Old 03-03-22, 06:07 PM
  #4901  
bamboobike4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 151 Posts
Originally Posted by daverup View Post
Just finished swapping out the original fork on my Lemond. I started to worry about the old carbon fork, and decided to replace it with a new Ritchey carbon fork.
You will not regret it. See post #4896 here.
Headset?
bamboobike4 is offline  
Old 03-03-22, 07:00 PM
  #4902  
daverup 
Senior Member
 
daverup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 504

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked 325 Times in 176 Posts
Originally Posted by bamboobike4 View Post
You will not regret it. See post #4896 here.
Headset?
Headset is original Cane Creek. I found a new crown race for the new fork.
daverup is offline  
Old 03-03-22, 08:30 PM
  #4903  
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic
 
3alarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Big Tomato
Posts: 20,411

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23114 Post(s)
Liked 6,462 Times in 4,636 Posts
These might be my last five project bikes.

.
.

...I got the painting finished up during an unusually warm spell in early February here. Started last fall. In order from left to right they are: a guerciotti, from those years in the 80's when they were equipped with mostly New Record components, a Rossin "Montreal" (rom the year they had the Olympics in that location), An early Columbus tubing Trek, a Scapin from sometime in the 1980's, and a first year Fuji Finest. I have some wheels, but might need to build up a couple of more sets.

__________________
3alarmer is online now  
Old 03-04-22, 09:00 AM
  #4904  
jamesdak 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 7,534

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super(2)Lemond Maillot Juane (2) & custom,PDG Paramount,Serotta CSI,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Prologue TT,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,Klein Quantum II

Mentioned: 135 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Liked 2,013 Times in 940 Posts
Well....starting the morning out right. I finally finished the KHS. Finished off the FD stuff today and taped the bars. One more wipedown and wax but essentially this one is ready for the road.



Just in time as another long sought after project arrived this week...

__________________
Steel is real...and comfy.
jamesdak is offline  
Old 03-04-22, 09:01 AM
  #4905  
Aardwolf
Old Git
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: London UK
Posts: 171

Bikes: 1982 Holdsworth Avanti

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 48 Posts
Shimano RX100 hubs (HB-A550, FH-A551) after a lot of cleaning.


Aardwolf is offline  
Old 03-04-22, 10:09 AM
  #4906  
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold
Thread Starter
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, NY, USA
Posts: 40,125

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6989 Post(s)
Liked 1,707 Times in 1,061 Posts
@ascherer, the heads of the Jubilee's nuts and bolts are a little soft. Use a fixed wrench, not an adjustable wrench. They tend to round off.
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 03-04-22, 10:16 AM
  #4907  
ascherer 
Senior Member
 
ascherer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan & Woodstock NY
Posts: 2,066

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 PeugeotPX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked 1,249 Times in 514 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
@ascherer, the heads of the Jubilee's nuts and bolts are a little soft. Use a fixed wrench, not an adjustable wrench. They tend to round off.
I noted that the cable clamp bolt heads are also fairly shallow, requiring some care to get a solid grip on them.
__________________
1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, 197? Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mark I
Curator/Team Mechanic: 2016 Dawes Streetfighter, 1984 Lotus Eclair, 1975 Motobecane Jubile Mixte, 1974 Raleigh Sports, 1972 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Philips Sport




ascherer is online now  
Likes For ascherer:
Old 03-04-22, 10:18 AM
  #4908  
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold
Thread Starter
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, NY, USA
Posts: 40,125

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6989 Post(s)
Liked 1,707 Times in 1,061 Posts
Yes that's true, too.
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Likes For noglider:
Old 03-04-22, 01:24 PM
  #4909  
merziac
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 9,830

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 195 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3052 Post(s)
Liked 2,626 Times in 1,714 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
@ascherer, the heads of the Jubilee's nuts and bolts are a little soft. Use a fixed wrench, not an adjustable wrench. They tend to round off.
Originally Posted by ascherer View Post
I noted that the cable clamp bolt heads are also fairly shallow, requiring some care to get a solid grip on them.
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
Yes that's true, too.
This is good process as a rule on most if not all C+V imo.

Many/most fasteners may be a bit stuck, already rounded off, soft, off size, etc, etc.

A little extra patience and care can go a long way.
merziac is online now  
Likes For merziac:
Old 03-04-22, 01:39 PM
  #4910  
ascherer 
Senior Member
 
ascherer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan & Woodstock NY
Posts: 2,066

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 PeugeotPX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked 1,249 Times in 514 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac;[url=tel:22428414
22428414[/url]] This is good process as a rule on most if not all C+V imo.

Many/most fasteners may be a bit stuck, already rounded off, soft, off size, etc, etc.

A little extra patience and care can go a long way.
6” adjustable has been my third hand for dang near 50 years. But I know when to back off, and I also have some lovely little helpers. I found the ignition wrenches in a second hand shop in southern Vermont for about $10. The Weinmanns were inherited and live in my tool roll. Both are slim and well suited to the tasks.

__________________
1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, 197? Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mark I
Curator/Team Mechanic: 2016 Dawes Streetfighter, 1984 Lotus Eclair, 1975 Motobecane Jubile Mixte, 1974 Raleigh Sports, 1972 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Philips Sport




ascherer is online now  
Likes For ascherer:
Old 03-04-22, 02:01 PM
  #4911  
jdawginsc 
Edumacator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 4,045

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Liked 1,155 Times in 813 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer View Post
.
.

...I got the painting finished up during an unusually warm spell in early February here. Started last fall. In order from left to right they are: a guerciotti, from those years in the 80's when they were equipped with mostly New Record components, a Rossin "Montreal" (rom the year they had the Olympics in that location), An early Columbus tubing Trek, a Scapin from sometime in the 1980's, and a first year Fuji Finest. I have some wheels, but might need to build up a couple of more sets.

What did you paint them with?
__________________
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1980s Vanni Losa Cassani thingy, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981? Faggin, Cannondale M500, etc...Need to do an N -1...



jdawginsc is online now  
Old 03-04-22, 02:02 PM
  #4912  
merziac
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 9,830

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 195 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3052 Post(s)
Liked 2,626 Times in 1,714 Posts
Originally Posted by ascherer View Post
6” adjustable has been my third hand for dang near 50 years. But I know when to back off, and I also have some lovely little helpers. I found the ignition wrenches in a second hand shop in southern Vermont for about $10. The Weinmanns were inherited and live in my tool roll. Both are slim and well suited to the tasks.

Its all about your comfort zone as well, when it works, it works and will be different for each of us.

I have always been a believer of the "correct" tool, method and process for a given task when first tackling them.

It is then a normal progression as we know to modify your own process as you encounter problems and adapt along the way.

My best friend in HS when I first got into bikes used a 4in. Crescent for a spoke wrench, he was pretty good at truing and I have always sucked at it no matter what I used, screwed up plenty of nipples using the Crescent.

He however never fully got the hang of BB overhauls back then where I was off to the races after my very first and have saved many along the way, never looking back.
merziac is online now  
Old 03-04-22, 03:45 PM
  #4913  
Dylansbob 
2k miles from the midwest
 
Dylansbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,683

Bikes: ~'75 Colin Laing, '80s Schwinn SuperSport 650b, ex-Backroads ti project...

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked 638 Times in 312 Posts
While trying to do some decluttering, I discovered that a broken bike box that could be cut down to ship one of my too-big frames. Which led me to getting this Rodriguez out of it's stash spot for photos. Hmmm, pics would look better if I threw some wheels under it. Hey look, I can straddle it. Say what were the measurements again? 63x57.5, close enough. I can't sell it without "riding it just once..."

So now I'm putting parts on it as I'm cleaning some boxes out. I pirated the cockpit from another bike for now, but might be able to get it out for a test ride this weekend.

Dylansbob is offline  
Likes For Dylansbob:
Old 03-04-22, 04:01 PM
  #4914  
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic
 
3alarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Big Tomato
Posts: 20,411

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23114 Post(s)
Liked 6,462 Times in 4,636 Posts
Originally Posted by jdawginsc View Post
What did you paint them with?
...depends on how bad the original paint was. The Guerciotti was stripped to bare metal, then painted with successive coats of self etching grey primer, white primer, anc a color coat of "Candy Raz" from Krylon. The Trek had not that bad original Imron. that was damaged in a lot of places, with some rust. So on that one, I just sanded down the damaged places to bare metal, and roughed the rest of the Imron for adhesion. Rustoleum sells an excellent match for the old Trek black Imron in their Metallic Black. So that one got grey self etching primer, and a black metallic overcoat in a couple of hours.

The Fuji came stripped to chrome when I bought it. The Scapin had excellent paint and stickers when I bought it, so I just cleaned it up very well with mineral spirits, and overcoated it with clear 2 part urethane. The Rossin was another strip to bare metal and repaint in stages. I was lucky to find decals that were close to the original.

All of them are overcoated with Spray Max clear urethane from a can, including the stickers.
__________________
3alarmer is online now  
Likes For 3alarmer:
Old 03-04-22, 04:29 PM
  #4915  
jdawginsc 
Edumacator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 4,045

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Liked 1,155 Times in 813 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer View Post
...depends on how bad the original paint was. The Guerciotti was stripped to bare metal, then painted with successive coats of self etching grey primer, white primer, anc a color coat of "Candy Raz" from Krylon. The Trek had not that bad original Imron. that was damaged in a lot of places, with some rust. So on that one, I just sanded down the damaged places to bare metal, and roughed the rest of the Imron for adhesion. Rustoleum sells an excellent match for the old Trek black Imron in their Metallic Black. So that one got grey self etching primer, and a black metallic overcoat in a couple of hours.

The Fuji came stripped to chrome when I bought it. The Scapin had excellent paint and stickers when I bought it, so I just cleaned it up very well with mineral spirits, and overcoated it with clear 2 part urethane. The Rossin was another strip to bare metal and repaint in stages. I was lucky to find decals that were close to the original.

All of them are overcoated with Spray Max clear urethane from a can, including the stickers.
They look great!
__________________
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1980s Vanni Losa Cassani thingy, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981? Faggin, Cannondale M500, etc...Need to do an N -1...



jdawginsc is online now  
Old 03-05-22, 07:20 AM
  #4916  
xiaoman1 
Awaiting Parole
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Weird Coast City of the Angels
Posts: 4,429

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Liked 1,386 Times in 752 Posts
Not bike related:
I have been working on my nephews first car, something for him to learn how to work with. These old V's were supposed to be mechanically bullet proof, but electrically, maybe not so......What started out as a good deed \ started out fine for a low dollar car for a first timer to tinker with, but quickly turned into a wiring nightmare. I think it's sorted out now with a new wiring harness and countless hours of continuity testing.

The Brick......the almost "good"

The "bad"


The "Ugly"
2 weeks later, we now have it now running...I can attest that the term "No good deed goes unpunished" has a ring of truth to it.
Best, Ben
__________________
"STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE STANDING"
Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors

xiaoman1 is offline  
Likes For xiaoman1:
Old 03-05-22, 09:27 AM
  #4917  
xiaoman1 
Awaiting Parole
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Weird Coast City of the Angels
Posts: 4,429

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Liked 1,386 Times in 752 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer View Post
.
.

...I got the painting finished up during an unusually warm spell in early February here. Started last fall. In order from left to right they are: a guerciotti, from those years in the 80's when they were equipped with mostly New Record components, a Rossin "Montreal" (rom the year they had the Olympics in that location), An early Columbus tubing Trek, a Scapin from sometime in the 1980's, and a first year Fuji Finest. I have some wheels, but might need to build up a couple of more sets.

Very nice..and you leave them in the backyard!
Looking forward to the builds.
Best, Ben
__________________
"STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE STANDING"
Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors

xiaoman1 is offline  
Old 03-05-22, 10:24 AM
  #4918  
BTinNYC
Enjoying the ride
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Whitestone and Rensselaerville, New York
Posts: 268

Bikes: 1980 Motobecane Nomade, 1989 Centurion Prestige

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 109 Posts

Shimorgasbord assembled on a 63cm Centurion Prestige frame & fork. 2x10 speed, 50-36 front and 11-34 cassette. CF stem/handlebar and seatpost. 20.8 lbs w pedals.

Need to get final handlebar height dialed in and a single spacer, Velocals etc.
BTinNYC is offline  
Likes For BTinNYC:
Old 03-05-22, 08:12 PM
  #4919  
mrv 
BIKE RIDE
 
mrv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,368

Bikes: my very own customized GUNNAR CrossHairs

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked 146 Times in 103 Posts
TREK 420 - third or fourth iteration


got this a couple years ago for $80 , all original
switched it to mustache bars. Flipped those upside down.
then drop bars
now swept back flat bars with a near complete Arabesque group. Just need some 175 cranks.
maybe I’ll polish this SA Crankset.
mrv is offline  
Old 03-05-22, 08:45 PM
  #4920  
bamboobike4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 151 Posts
Originally Posted by BTinNYC View Post
Shimorgasbord assembled on a 63cm Centurion Prestige frame & fork. 2x10 speed, 50-36 front and 11-34 cassette. CF stem/handlebar and seatpost. 20.8 lbs w pedals.

Need to get final handlebar height dialed in and a single spacer, Velocals etc.
Velocals now has the 1985 Prestige. Not sure about the 1989.
bamboobike4 is offline  
Old 03-05-22, 08:47 PM
  #4921  
bamboobike4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 151 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1 View Post
Not bike related:
I have been working on my nephews first car, something for him to learn how to work with. These old V's were supposed to be mechanically bullet proof, but electrically, maybe not so......What started out as a good deed \ started out fine for a low dollar car for a first timer to tinker with, but quickly turned into a wiring nightmare. I think it's sorted out now with a new wiring harness and countless hours of continuity testing.

The Brick......the almost "good"

The "bad"

The "Ugly"
2 weeks later, we now have it now running...I can attest that the term "No good deed goes unpunished" has a ring of truth to it.
Best, Ben
Fire pending.
bamboobike4 is offline  
Old 03-05-22, 08:55 PM
  #4922  
BTinNYC
Enjoying the ride
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Whitestone and Rensselaerville, New York
Posts: 268

Bikes: 1980 Motobecane Nomade, 1989 Centurion Prestige

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 109 Posts
Originally Posted by bamboobike4 View Post
Velocals now has the 1985 Prestige. Not sure about the 1989.
Thanks. The decals are a mishmash just like the components. Centurion, Prestige and older style C head decal, no shadows, all in cream. Ordered early Feb, I'll probably get them next week.
BTinNYC is offline  
Old 03-05-22, 09:57 PM
  #4923  
xiaoman1 
Awaiting Parole
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Weird Coast City of the Angels
Posts: 4,429

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Liked 1,386 Times in 752 Posts
Originally Posted by bamboobike4 View Post
Fire pending.
HA HA, I hope so .....it's fully insured
Best, Ben
In reality, I have done this type of work many times before so all is good.
__________________
"STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE STANDING"
Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors


Last edited by xiaoman1; 03-05-22 at 10:01 PM.
xiaoman1 is offline  
Old 03-10-22, 08:33 PM
  #4924  
Mad Honk 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Bloomington, IN
Posts: 1,846

Bikes: Schwinn Paramounts, Patelli Professional, Othon Ochsner, Masi, Faggin

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Liked 764 Times in 542 Posts
Ben,
My old '95 truck had a battery run down problem that turned out to be a bad trailer brake control. Wound up having three other mechanics chime in before we found the problem. One disconnected the rear tail light clip and I had to go back in the air to re-connect it the next day. I love auto electric troubleshooting, it is the only by time item in the GM warranty book! Smiles, MH
Mad Honk is offline  
Old 03-11-22, 10:50 AM
  #4925  
VtwinVince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 376
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 117 Times in 71 Posts
Just finished this rat-bagged IBOC, a parts bin special from '89.
VtwinVince is offline  
Likes For VtwinVince:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.