Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

What type frame do women prefer?

Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

What type frame do women prefer?

Old 03-03-19, 11:07 AM
  #1  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
What type frame do women prefer?

Wondering what the women here prefer in frame design - a mixte, a typical "women's" step-through, or a "man's" frame? And why. Does it depend on the bike?
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 11:56 AM
  #2  
TenGrainBread 
Senior Member
 
TenGrainBread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,772
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 46 Posts
The best way to find out is just ask the person you are thinking of. What's the point of generalizing? Different women have different preferences.
TenGrainBread is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:01 PM
  #3  
tyrion
Senior Member
 
tyrion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 2,290

Bikes: Breezer Radar

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
Liked 79 Times in 54 Posts
must...resist....joke...
tyrion is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:07 PM
  #4  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by TenGrainBread View Post
The best way to find out is just ask the person you are thinking of. What's the point of generalizing? Different women have different preferences.
Not generalizing at all. It's a subject I know little about and the women here seem to be pretty sharp about their bikes. And without owning many different bikes, its hard to know. To me, its a very valid question.
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:12 PM
  #5  
noobinsf 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 1,187

Bikes: '04 Felt SR91, '82 Univega Competizione, '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '72 Puch Bergmeister

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
I would guess the preference is based on the function. Racers, cyclocross, leisure mountain biking, passhunting, etc. Aren’t mixtes pretty limited as to where they excel? Road riding with skirts? I honestly don’t know, maybe mixtes are more versatile than I thought.
noobinsf is online now  
Old 03-03-19, 12:19 PM
  #6  
RobbieTunes 
Half drunk? Finish!
 
RobbieTunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Very Southern Indiana
Posts: 25,788
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 68 Posts
What type frame do women prefer?

One with money in it.
__________________
Robbie ♪♫♪...☻
I have unfinished business.

RobbieTunes is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:22 PM
  #7  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 22,368
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8524 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 74 Posts
I think it will depend a bit on conditioning. Have they learned that women ride upright bikes and beach cruisers, and men ride racing bikes and drop bars?

Mountain Bikes?

Perhaps also their social groups and where they're riding.
CliffordK is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:24 PM
  #8  
clubman
Youngman Grand
 
clubman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5,495

Bikes: roadsters, club bikes, fixed and classic

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by kross57 View Post
Not generalizing at all. It's a subject I know little about and the women here seem to be pretty sharp about their bikes. And without owning many different bikes, its hard to know. To me, its a very valid question.
No disrespect, given that women are sharp doesn't mean they have a herd mentality about what bikes they like.

The only true answer can be found in the works of M. K. Brown's comics in National Lampoon.



Last edited by clubman; 03-03-19 at 12:32 PM.
clubman is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:26 PM
  #9  
randyjawa 
Senior Member
 
randyjawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada - burrrrr!
Posts: 9,155

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, Rocky Mountain Cardiac

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 38 Times in 35 Posts
My guess, when it comes to classic and vintage bikes, women will gravitate to the same ones that men do. And why shouldn't they. We (I am male) like diamond frames, some like mixties, some like roadsters, or city bikes or ...

The question can't have a single answer, or even a general one in my opinion.
__________________
Learn how to find, restore and maintain vintage road bicycles at... MY "TEN SPEEDS"
randyjawa is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:31 PM
  #10  
RobbieTunes 
Half drunk? Finish!
 
RobbieTunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Very Southern Indiana
Posts: 25,788
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 68 Posts
A man and woman are walking on the beach, hand in hand.
She asked him if he'd like to know the secret about women.

He nodded.
She whispered in his ear.

He turned and walked into the ocean.

Originally Posted by clubman View Post
No disrespect, given that women are sharp doesn't mean they have a herd mentality about what bikes they like.

The only true answer can be found in the works of M. K. Brown's work in National Lampoon.


__________________
Robbie ♪♫♪...☻
I have unfinished business.

RobbieTunes is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:51 PM
  #11  
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 25,640

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 30 Posts
Growing up I had hand me downs so consequentially I always rode boys bikes. When I tried to get into racing and serious group riding the other girls were of course riding diamond frames.

When I was selling bikes it seems to depend on what the customers preference was and what type of bike they wanted. Of course if they were looking for a racing or touring bike they got a diamond frame. Women buying hybrid style and ATBs generally more often bought ladies frame or Mixtie if one was made. (lots of women's bikes in the late '80s early '90s were faux mixties). Usually if a child seat was being bought with the bike that skewed the customer towards the woman's frame.

Actual mountain bikes... that depended on the customer and how aggressive they thought they might get off road.

If I lived closer to the city center where one could actually ride a bike to get a cup of decaf or the market I would love a nice Mixtie with a IGH set up.
__________________
Bianchis '87 Sport SX, '90 Proto, '90 Campione del Fausto Giamondi Specialisma Italiano Mundo, '91 Boarala 'cross, '93 Project 3, '86 Volpe, '97 Ti Megatube, , '90 something Vento 603,

Others but still loved,; '80 RIGI, '80 Batavus Professional, '87 Cornelo, '09 Motobecane SOLD, '?? Jane Doe (still on the drawing board), '90ish Haro Escape
Bianchigirll is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:52 PM
  #12  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by clubman View Post
No disrespect, given that women are sharp doesn't mean they have a herd mentality about what bikes they like.

The only true answer can be found in the works of M. K. Brown's comics in National Lampoon.


Frankie say relax. I don't expect a herd answer. And I certainly don't need to argue about it. Might be nice to see what a woman has to say.
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:52 PM
  #13  
SurferRosa
Senior Member
 
SurferRosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 902

Bikes: old school 531c & campy

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 34 Posts
Step-thru, wide-tired, 3-speed IGH cruisers with upright bars, bar-end rainbow streamers, pretty handlebar bag and a shiny bell.
SurferRosa is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 12:57 PM
  #14  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bianchigirll View Post
Growing up I had hand me downs so consequentially I always rode boys bikes. When I tried to get into racing and serious group riding the other girls were of course riding diamond frames.

When I was selling bikes it seems to depend on what the customers preference was and what type of bike they wanted. Of course if they were looking for a racing or touring bike they got a diamond frame. Women buying hybrid style and ATBs generally more often bought ladies frame or Mixtie if one was made. (lots of women's bikes in the late '80s early '90s were faux mixties). Usually if a child seat was being bought with the bike that skewed the customer towards the woman's frame.

Actual mountain bikes... that depended on the customer and how aggressive they thought they might get off road.

If I lived closer to the city center where one could actually ride a bike to get a cup of decaf or the market I would love a nice Mixtie with a IGH set up.
Makes sense. Much appreciated. My wife likes the mixte models for their convenience in a touring-around-town bike, but they do add weight.
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 01:10 PM
  #15  
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 25,640

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 30 Posts
I think since were not talking about a racing bike where every gram matters, a slight weight penalty for a Mixtie is not a big deal. If your comparing the same make and model frame I suspect the weight difference to be less than half pound or so.


Actually I don't think in most countries a Mixtie is really considered a step through frame rather than a ladies frame, and is ridden but men as well.

The main reason women's frames even exist is when bikes were first invented women wore long skirts all the time so the dropped top tube made the bikes easier to mount wearing the skirt.
__________________
Bianchis '87 Sport SX, '90 Proto, '90 Campione del Fausto Giamondi Specialisma Italiano Mundo, '91 Boarala 'cross, '93 Project 3, '86 Volpe, '97 Ti Megatube, , '90 something Vento 603,

Others but still loved,; '80 RIGI, '80 Batavus Professional, '87 Cornelo, '09 Motobecane SOLD, '?? Jane Doe (still on the drawing board), '90ish Haro Escape
Bianchigirll is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 01:35 PM
  #16  
Piff
Senior Member
 
Piff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
While it's true that women and men are different, does that play into bikes? If one is into bikes, I doubt it. They'll be interested whatever type of riding they prefer, as has been said. But if they aren't, I wouldn't be surprised if some gravitated towards bicycle shapes that have been promoted for decades as "women's" bicycles because marketers have told them to like that style of frame. (But, who can resist a mixte? They're choice.) Just the same with casual male bike rider preferences. Why doesn't the average man want a step through frame? Because it has been decided that women ride those even though women have been wearing pants for 100+ years now and the whole skirt/dress thing is behind us. There's less emphasis on the step through these days, but it's still there.

If you're going to ask questions about male/female preferences you're going to need a larger sociological answer because the factors that decide what we like along gender lines are complicated to say the least.


Also, very clean Bridgestone mixte for sale in Orange County.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...829500339.html

Last edited by Piff; 03-03-19 at 01:41 PM.
Piff is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 01:56 PM
  #17  
squirtdad
Senior Member
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 6,121

Bikes: 90/91 De Rosa, '84 Team Miyata, '82 nishiski,

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 32 Posts
i have thought that in my super elder years i would consider a mixte or similar if it got so I couldn't throw my leg over the saddle I'm a dude

OP ask a question without an answer....... people want and appreciate what they want and need. some of it is functional, some of it how things look, etc. no one group male, female, lbgt, alien, zombie, zombie hunter is going have a consensus preference.
__________________
Looking for Team Miyata F&F 58cm
squirtdad is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 02:04 PM
  #18  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bianchigirll View Post
I think since were not talking about a racing bike where every gram matters, a slight weight penalty for a Mixtie is not a big deal. If your comparing the same make and model frame I suspect the weight difference to be less than half pound or so.


Actually I don't think in most countries a Mixtie is really considered a step through frame rather than a ladies frame, and is ridden but men as well.

The main reason women's frames even exist is when bikes were first invented women wore long skirts all the time so the dropped top tube made the bikes easier to mount wearing the skirt.
A mixte is certainly easier to "step through". My wife likes them because she has knee trouble that makes it difficult to sling a leg over a diamond frame. With long skirts mostly a thing of the past, considering the anatomical differences, a step-through frame would actually be better for a man.

It is hard to assess the weight penalty for the mixte design. In my limited experience they run one to 2 pounds heavier than the same bike with a diamond frame. It is difficult to find a lightweight mixte.
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 02:06 PM
  #19  
kross57
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: north NJ
Posts: 288

Bikes: Miyata 710, Team Fuji, Schwinn World Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by squirtdad View Post
i have thought that in my super elder years i would consider a mixte or similar if it got so I couldn't throw my leg over the saddle I'm a dude

OP ask a question without an answer....... people want and appreciate what they want and need. some of it is functional, some of it how things look, etc. no one group male, female, lbgt, alien, zombie, zombie hunter is going have a consensus preference.
Again, I wasn't looking for a consensus. Just some insight. And I'm getting that.

For similar reasons (knee trouble), my wife likes the mixte frame.
kross57 is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 02:26 PM
  #20  
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas
 
canklecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,086

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2779 Post(s)
Liked 146 Times in 120 Posts
Locally I've rarely seen anyone riding a mixte. They aren't common, even on craigslist. I suspect compact frames with sloping top tubes have removed whatever stigma might have been attached to mixte and step through frames. And most city rental bikes are step through or close to it. But I don't see any trend in the US toward the Dutch style step through frame in bikes owned by individuals.

For that matter I don't see any indication that attempts at "women's" racing bikes have caught on either. Terry and Centurion made bikes that combined 700c rear wheels with smaller diameter front wheels. I've never seen anyone using one and when I've mentioned them to shorter women I know who said they were looking for an older steel frame bike, they weren't interested in the very low priced Terry and "Ironwoman" bikes. I suspect they considered those bikes to be condescending. But compact frames with sloping top tubes and seat stays pretty much eliminated any need for such contortions to diamond frames with horizontal top tubes.

I would have thought the 700c default wheel size might be a factor but I don't see any trend in shorter women or men preferring 650b or similarly smaller diameter wheels. I doubt that access to tires and tubes is a factor, since materials are readily available online. I suspect again that shorter folks would rather avoid the perception that they were forced to ride "clown bikes" because of shorter stature.

My errand bike is a comfort hybrid with steep sloping top tube, but it's still a chore to hoist a leg across the top tube. I'm 5'11" but at age 61 it's taking a lot more work -- fitness and stretching -- to retain enough flexibility and mobility -- to lift a leg at all without losing balance. Stuff I used to take for granted is getting harder. And the rear rack is often loaded. If I had my druthers I'd get a mixte or step through for local errands. Might do that sometime this year.
canklecat is online now  
Old 03-03-19, 02:26 PM
  #21  
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever
 
79pmooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6,892

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 60 Times in 51 Posts
This question was posted in C & V which raises the point that in the C & V days, options for good fitting diamond frame bikes for a lot of woman were very limited. I raced in the 70s. I knew no small women who raced. My training partner fit well on a stock (Italian) Masi. Our club's champion TTer was big enough to fit well on a man's bike. (I should know what she rode. I spent a few miles in races drafting her after getting dropped in the 1-2 criteriums I was riding only for training my post accident year. She'd have solo'd off the front of the following women's race. No one objected if I drafted her until we got caught by the 1-2s, then my day was over. The District Rep was my biggest fan. She was at our annual club's awards dinner when it was announced I was in the local hospital in coma.)

In those days, I had heard of Georgena (sp) Terry and that she rode customs Tom Kellogg made for her. And 40 years before that, the first women's Nat. Champ. rode a bike her dad (a retired pro) made for her. (I met that women and saw her bike at the Seattle trade show. She gave me a photo of herself on her bike beside her teammates (guys) in her US jersey. Sweet bike fit!) But women with these connections were rare. So when cycling took off, many smaller women rode non-diamond frames that fit better. Or simply didn't ride. Or struggled on diamond frames that were too big.

Ben
79pmooney is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 02:31 PM
  #22  
Limper
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Spokane
Posts: 22

Bikes: 1987 Schwinn 'Prologue', 2018 RBW 'Atlantis'

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My wife prefers a step-through (step-over?) bike. She is bewildered by my preference to swing my leg over the back of the saddle. Also, she often wears long dresses, and a step-thru means she doesn't have to change clothes.
Limper is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 03:19 PM
  #23  
Spaghetti Legs 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 3,216

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
My wife has 3 bikes:

Carbon fiber Specialized Tarmac
Steel Tommasini Tecno Extra
Steel Biria Step through city bike.

The Biria is her favorite by far, but riding around town is her thing. It was her commuter in a different town. She’s not a hard core road rider these days (never really was, but road riding even less now) but the Tommasini is her choice for that. The Specialized is gathering dust in the basement.

Different strokes for different folks though.
__________________
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '85 Moser, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, ‘89 Cinelli Supercorsa
Spaghetti Legs is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 03:24 PM
  #24  
Aubergine 
Bad example
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Seattle and Reims
Posts: 2,930
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
I ride diamond frames, but my wife (who is less flexible) prefers a Dutch style step through frame.
__________________
Keeping Seattle’s bike shops in business since 1978
Aubergine is offline  
Old 03-03-19, 03:26 PM
  #25  
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 25,640

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by canklecat View Post
Locally I've rarely seen anyone riding a mixte. They aren't common, even on craigslist. I suspect compact frames with sloping top tubes have removed whatever stigma might have been attached to mixte and step through frames. And most city rental bikes are step through or close to it. But I don't see any trend in the US toward the Dutch style step through frame in bikes owned by individuals.

For that matter I don't see any indication that attempts at "women's" racing bikes have caught on either. Terry and Centurion made bikes that combined 700c rear wheels with smaller diameter front wheels. I've never seen anyone using one and when I've mentioned them to shorter women I know who said they were looking for an older steel frame bike, they weren't interested in the very low priced Terry and "Ironwoman" bikes. I suspect they considered those bikes to be condescending. But compact frames with sloping top tubes and seat stays pretty much eliminated any need for such contortions to diamond frames with horizontal top tubes.
Around '86/87 almost everyone offered a bike or two in their line with the smaller front wheel to make a smaller bike. Some like the Centurion and the Bianchi Sport SX were suitable bikes for beginner racers and fast club rides. Terry on the other hand had a more women's geometry specific approach and carried the smaller front wheel through all sizes, and models, to get a better overall fit for even more statuesque women.
__________________
Bianchis '87 Sport SX, '90 Proto, '90 Campione del Fausto Giamondi Specialisma Italiano Mundo, '91 Boarala 'cross, '93 Project 3, '86 Volpe, '97 Ti Megatube, , '90 something Vento 603,

Others but still loved,; '80 RIGI, '80 Batavus Professional, '87 Cornelo, '09 Motobecane SOLD, '?? Jane Doe (still on the drawing board), '90ish Haro Escape

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 03-03-19 at 03:32 PM.
Bianchigirll is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.