Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Need some advice holding a Vintage Mt Bike Show.

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Need some advice holding a Vintage Mt Bike Show.

Old 08-02-19, 11:46 PM
  #1  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Need some advice holding a Vintage Mt Bike Show.

Hi all, Mike from The Bike Store here in Mt Shasta, CA. I am working with the local ski/bike park to hold a retro kamikaze style race along with a vintage Mt Bike Show.


The race we have covered, but neither myself or the Mt Shasta Ski Park's staff have ever hosted a bike show before. If anyone out there has experience in running or attending such a show and you are willing to give me a few pointers, that would be super awesome!


In particular a few questions.


1) What vintage Mt Bike Classes would be customary? Thinking to start small with, in all classes the bike must be at least 20 years old. Classes: vintage rigid, vintage single speed, vintage suspension, modified all, and best of show


2) Is there typically an entry fee to show your bike and if so, are there cash prize payouts?


3) How many bikes have you ever seen at such a show?


Any feedback is most appreciated.


Thanks for your time and enjoy the ride,


-Mike
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 12:09 AM
  #2  
katsup
Senior Member
 
katsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 749

Bikes: 1991 Fuji Sundance , 2017 Salsa Vaya, 1990 Trek 520

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
I have been to 1 vintage mountain / BMX bike show. They had a vintage ride scheduled and you show up an hour early for the show part. If was free, they had about 20 bikes and they handed out a pieces of paper for everyone to vote for their favourite. There was only 1 class and the winner got a small trophy that someone made (not sure if he kept it or gave it back). They ran low on stands so I'll bring a small piece of wood to put under the pedal when I go this year.

Personally, I don't think people would pay to attend. I got the feeling that everyone just wanted to see / talk about bikes and go on a nice ride. All bikes were allowed to attend the ride, there was even a couple modern bikes in the show.

Last edited by katsup; 08-03-19 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
katsup is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 12:21 AM
  #3  
merziac
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 4,293

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton, Bornstein, Paisley, Paramounts, 3rensho, Moto TC, Raleigh Pro's, Marinoni, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC and more

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
Liked 119 Times in 94 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBikeStore View Post
Hi all, Mike from The Bike Store here in Mt Shasta, CA. I am working with the local ski/bike park to hold a retro kamikaze style race along with a vintage Mt Bike Show.


The race we have covered, but neither myself or the Mt Shasta Ski Park's staff have ever hosted a bike show before. If anyone out there has experience in running or attending such a show and you are willing to give me a few pointers, that would be super awesome!


In particular a few questions.


1) What vintage Mt Bike Classes would be customary? Thinking to start small with, in all classes the bike must be at least 20 years old. Classes: vintage rigid, vintage single speed, vintage suspension, modified all, and best of show


2) Is there typically an entry fee to show your bike and if so, are there cash prize payouts?


3) How many bikes have you ever seen at such a show?


Any feedback is most appreciated.


Thanks for your time and enjoy the ride,


-Mike
Hi Mike, I would not get to hung up on classes or any fees/prizes. For MTB I would not start at 20 yrs old, one could argue they have only been around for 40 and lots of them have not survived. Maybe 10 to 15 years old but you really want to include as much as you can. We had several good shows at Velo Cult with no classes or prizes. Shows now days seem pretty fickle, some are long running and keep going, many have gone away. You may be in the right place for MTB but I would be surprised if it draws a big gathering, hope I'm wrong and it takes off, we need more as time is not on our side and things are being forgotten and abandoned. We have a strong following here but we are scattered all over the place so no big group in one place for something like this while a few that are close to you may come.

As an aside, if I was closer you might see me with this.



merziac is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 12:39 AM
  #4  
Sp1990
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Personally never seen or even heard of a bicycle show in my area EVER. Would be cool it is an interesting idea but I agree as vintage bicycle enthusiasts especially vintage mtb enthusiasts are far and few. I could see it as a success if there was a bike giveaway, a vintage MTB giveaway, I'm sure that will attract people. I'd drive a good distance if i had a chance to win a vintage MTB.put together a bike especially for the giveaway. Make some kind of interactive way for attendees to win the bike. Make it fun. Been to many car shows and one thing that makes a bad show is nothing happening. Look at a car or bike once and move on. Funnest show I have been to was a huge area car show and it was VERY interactive. They had the crowd involved in judging ,prizes, trophies all that. Good luck!!
Sp1990 is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 08:02 AM
  #5  
iab
Senior Member
 
iab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NW Burbs, Chicago
Posts: 9,782
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 78 Posts
I've done a couple of bike shows and I have attended many. Not mountain bikes in particular, but I don't think that matters.

Honestly, there are 2 approaches. Either you can be serious about it, or you have a relaxed approach. The serious mode is like Pebble Beach Concours. You scrutinize every bolt. You have strict "logical" classes. You develop a point system, the more points, the "better" the bike. While it does a pretty good job of being "objective" about the "best", I personally don't buy into it. Go to enough shows, you see the same stuff. See the same stuff, in reality, you should see the same winners. I get little pleasure from that. And there is always bias, so is it really objective?

So if I put on a show, I start with the disclaimer, "Judging is subjective. No fist fights please." I like having a "People's Choice" category and in addition a "People's Choice Varsity" category, meaning best low-end bike. Why can't your average Joe get an award? I have a bias for Italian bikes if I am judging. My winners tend to be Italian so I will have a "What do you mean it's not Italian" category. I also tend to have categories related to an overall theme. I'm having a show celebrating Fausto Coppi's 100th birthday so there will be a "Best Bianchi" category. So have categories that are more inclusive than exclusive. I think it is more fun.
iab is offline  
Likes For iab:
Old 08-03-19, 08:10 AM
  #6  
iab
Senior Member
 
iab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NW Burbs, Chicago
Posts: 9,782
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 78 Posts
Forgot about entry fees.

If you have expenses, there should be a fee. But only make it one fee, don't look like you are nickel and diming the show. If there is a fee to do the race, make it big enough to cover the show expenses (awards, swag bag, etc.)
iab is offline  
Likes For iab:
Old 08-03-19, 08:23 AM
  #7  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 5,173

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 69 Posts
At the "Steel is Real" ride here they do an informal show. When you register you get a sheet of stickers with different categories such as Best mountain bike, best balloon tire bomber, best rust bucket, touring, road etc with "Best in show" a kind of "People's Choice". Before the ride while the bikes are parked you walk around and stick a sticker on the bike (you could use a sign at each bike if things were more formal) you feel is best in that category.
Then they count up the stickers and award prizes. Most are bike related SWAG donated from shops and best in show is typically a handmade thing. Like I said this one is very informal, but fun. Always include a people's choice type thing even if there is formal judging.

There is no fee other than the entry fee for shirt etc. Most of the prizes are donated (waterbottles, handgrips, gloves stuff like that)

dedhed is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 03:41 PM
  #8  
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator
 
Darth Lefty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Folsom CA
Posts: 9,775

Bikes: Schwinn Paramount, Salsa Timberjack, Diamondback Expert TG, Burley Samba

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
Liked 164 Times in 104 Posts
I have not ever planned a bike show but have planned a few other things. Six weeks is a pretty short burn time to get something planned and onto people's calendars. Especially if you want them to drive from further than the bay area, with the only reason being to show their bike. It would help to get some people/places like MMBHOF on the phone and aware of your event. You can put out the word through communicating with all the clubs like FATRAC or MBOSC, don't just share your post on their FB page, write the leaders.

Speaking as a mountain biker I'd like to see bikes that are special... prehistoric like the above Merz, innovative, or race-winning. That last category is probably harder because I think most such bikes are owned by the companies and displayed in their museums. I'd also like to meet people there who were active in the era, be they engineers or racers or team leaders.
__________________
Genesis 49:16-17

Last edited by Darth Lefty; 08-03-19 at 03:46 PM.
Darth Lefty is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 04:38 PM
  #9  
Spaghetti Legs 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 3,283

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
Definitely get in touch with the Marin MTB Museum. One of the guys, goes by Repack I believe is active on the forums, I forget if it’s here or at Paceline.

https://mmbhof.org/
__________________
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '85 Moser, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, Ď89 Cinelli Supercorsa
Spaghetti Legs is offline  
Likes For Spaghetti Legs:
Old 08-03-19, 08:40 PM
  #10  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Wow! You are all amazing and the replies have all been great! Additional thoughts are forthcoming when time allows.

Thank you all so very much,

-Mike
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-03-19, 08:56 PM
  #11  
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 23,896

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs View Post
Definitely get in touch with the Marin MTB Museum. One of the guys, goes by Repack I believe is active on the forums, I forget if itís here or at Paceline.

https://mmbhof.org/
Joe has also been pretty responsive to emails in the past and I'm sure the staff could share some advice too. Highly recommend reaching out to them.

-Kurt
__________________
cudak888 is offline  
Old 08-04-19, 03:07 PM
  #12  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 5,173

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Might contact iab in C &V as he has put together some vintage shows at the Dairyland Dare.
2017 Vintage Class at the Dairyland Dare

Probably should also have some stands available.
https://www.google.com/search?q=plyw...pBAcEgDQJzbfM:

https://www.facebook.com/Vintage-Cla...7479702487759/
dedhed is offline  
Old 08-06-19, 12:39 AM
  #13  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by katsup View Post
They ran low on stands so I'll bring a small piece of wood to put under the pedal when I go this year.
Thanks, that's a great tip!
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-06-19, 12:44 AM
  #14  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac View Post
You may be in the right place for MTB but I would be surprised if it draws a big gathering, hope I'm wrong and it takes off, we need more as time is not on our side and things are being forgotten and abandoned. We have a strong following here but we are scattered all over the place so no big group in one place for something like this while a few that are close to you may come.
Thank you for the nice wishes. One good thing going for us is that the local Ski Park draws some of it's guests from the bay area and if folks around Marin don't have sweet vintage mt bikes, not sure who will.
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-06-19, 12:49 AM
  #15  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sp1990 View Post
I could see it as a success if there was a bike giveaway, a vintage MTB giveaway, I'm sure that will attract people. I'd drive a good distance if i had a chance to win a vintage MTB.put together a bike especially for the giveaway.
Great idea, but who parts with a sweet vintage machine they have cherished for decades? We did give away a Fat tire bike a couple of years ago at the season ending bash, perhaps we should revisit that in the future.
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-06-19, 12:53 AM
  #16  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by iab View Post
So if I put on a show, I start with the disclaimer, "Judging is subjective. No fist fights please." I like having a "People's Choice" category and in addition a "People's Choice Varsity" category, meaning best low-end bike. Why can't your average Joe get an award?.
Thank you, I thought at first a panel of 3 judges, but I like the idea of public voting and also an "average joe class".
TheBikeStore is offline  
Likes For TheBikeStore:
Old 08-06-19, 01:03 AM
  #17  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dedhed View Post
There is no fee other than the entry fee for shirt etc. Most of the prizes are donated (waterbottles, handgrips, gloves stuff like that)
I agree that entry should be free for the bike show. The weekend also will have a night ride on the slopes on September 13th and the ShastaKaze Retro DH race on the 14th. both of those events will have fees associated with them and the bike show is just a cool side aspect to the weekend. Something to get Joe Citizen to say to Mrs. Citizen, "Hey let's go up to the Ski Park and check out some old bikes and have a beverage".

Racer's will get shirts with registration and there may be extras to purchase at the event depending on racer turnout.
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-06-19, 07:16 AM
  #18  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 5,173

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 69 Posts
See some trophy ideas at the end of this thread and other Velo-Cheapo threads

Velo-Cheapo 2010 - The entries are in
dedhed is offline  
Old 08-07-19, 12:43 AM
  #19  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Darth Lefty View Post
Six weeks is a pretty short burn time to get something planned and onto people's calendars. Especially if you want them to drive from further than the bay area, with the only reason being to show their bike. It would help to get some people/places like MMBHOF on the phone and aware of your event. You can put out the word through communicating with all the clubs like FATRAC or MBOSC
I agree and I would like to push the promotion of the event at a faster pace, but there are still quite a few details to be hashed out. I don't think The Ski Park would be expecting many to come from further than the Bay area, but who knows what the future might hold. As soon as I speak with the staff and iron out those details, either myself or someone from the Ski Park will for sure be in touch with the MMBHOF. On that note, one of my customers has a super old Joe Beeze bike he's going to bring to the show.
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-09-19, 09:00 PM
  #20  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Once again thank you to all who have replied!

So I am leaning towards keeping it simple and easy to manage for the first year.

Categories planned are:
Classic Hardtail (Pre-2000)
Classic Full Suspension (Pre-2000)
Open Class (any age bike)

Leaning towards no entry fee for the show, as the DH race should cover expenses.


Event t-shirts should be available for purchase.

People's choice voting with modest awards to top 3 in each class.

So far, just today I talked to and confirmed with 3 local customers who plan to attend the event. a first year Breezer, a pre-trek Bontrager, and an old as they come Slingshot.

Don't forget anyone who wants to rip that old coaster brake klunker down the mountain, there will be a "Repack" class at the race!

-Mike
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 08-10-19, 09:03 AM
  #21  
RobbieTunes 
Half drunk? Finish!
 
RobbieTunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Very Southern Indiana
Posts: 26,062
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Liked 272 Times in 180 Posts
Asking here is asking for it. My only recommendation: find a vintage mountain, then have a bike show.
__________________
Robbie ♪♫♪...☻
I have unfinished business.

RobbieTunes is offline  
Old 09-11-19, 12:19 PM
  #22  
TheBikeStore
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: 110 Alpine St. Mt Shasta, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: I've owned 49 to date, I'm down to 15 after a recent sale.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
This Saturday the 14th is the event. Get your machine dialed in and make the trip to the Ski Park. It's going to be a blast!

Schedule of events:

Friday the 13th things get kicked off with the 2nd annual night ride festival from 2pm - 10pm with live entertainment and extended riding hours for the regular $35 lift ticket rate. If you want to do practice laps get there when they open. The Douglas lift will shut down early.

On the 14th it's the ShastaKaze Classic Downhill and Mt. Bike Show.
Race entry is $20 and a lift ticket ($35) if you don't have a season pass.
Registration on event day is from 9:00am - 11:00am with the racing starting at Noon.
Free event t-shirt for racers while supplies last.

6 Racing Classes:
All racers must be 18 or older.
Women's Open (any bike type or age, women may also chose to race in another category if their bike fits)
Repack Class (single speed and 1 brake, coaster brake preferred)
Classic Full Suspension (front and rear suspension bikes pre-2000 model year)
Classic Hardtail (front suspension bikes pre-2000 model year)
Classic Rigid (any fully rigid mt bike)
Open Class (bikes with 2 brakes and a multi-speed drive train newer than 1999's model year)

It's Free to enter your classic mt bike in the show.
People's choice voting to determine best of show winners.

3 Show Classes:
Classic Hardtail
Classic Full Suspension
Open Class
TheBikeStore is offline  
Old 09-11-19, 01:18 PM
  #23  
merziac
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 4,293

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton, Bornstein, Paisley, Paramounts, 3rensho, Moto TC, Raleigh Pro's, Marinoni, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC and more

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
Liked 119 Times in 94 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBikeStore View Post
This Saturday the 14th is the event. Get your machine dialed in and make the trip to the Ski Park. It's going to be a blast!

Schedule of events:

Friday the 13th things get kicked off with the 2nd annual night ride festival from 2pm - 10pm with live entertainment and extended riding hours for the regular $35 lift ticket rate. If you want to do practice laps get there when they open. The Douglas lift will shut down early.

On the 14th it's the ShastaKaze Classic Downhill and Mt. Bike Show.
Race entry is $20 and a lift ticket ($35) if you don't have a season pass.
Registration on event day is from 9:00am - 11:00am with the racing starting at Noon.
Free event t-shirt for racers while supplies last.

6 Racing Classes:
All racers must be 18 or older.
Women's Open (any bike type or age, women may also chose to race in another category if their bike fits)
Repack Class (single speed and 1 brake, coaster brake preferred)
Classic Full Suspension (front and rear suspension bikes pre-2000 model year)
Classic Hardtail (front suspension bikes pre-2000 model year)
Classic Rigid (any fully rigid mt bike)
Open Class (bikes with 2 brakes and a multi-speed drive train newer than 1999's model year)

It's Free to enter your classic mt bike in the show.
People's choice voting to determine best of show winners.

3 Show Classes:
Classic Hardtail
Classic Full Suspension
Open Class
You need to post this in the MTB, Regional and Racing forums too.
merziac is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.