Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

PSA - Society of Three Speed membership

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

PSA - Society of Three Speed membership

Old 05-19-21, 10:01 PM
  #26  
Jeff Wills
Insane Bicycle Mechanic
 
Jeff Wills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: other Vancouver
Posts: 9,598
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Liked 387 Times in 246 Posts
Originally Posted by bikemig View Post
This is a neat build. As much as I like the classic British three speed, there is something to be said for starting with a quality frame like this and personalizing the bike.
Actually, it started with the (Surrace) Sturmey-Archer hub, which I found on Craigslist. Then I decided to build a set of wheels around it. Then I found the Super Sport frame... and... and... and...

This is why I have a garage full of bikes. I have a bicycle addiction and a wife who facilitates it.
__________________
Jeff Wills

Comcast nuked my web page. It will return soon..
Jeff Wills is offline  
Likes For Jeff Wills:
Old 05-20-21, 02:11 PM
  #27  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
This is starting to become a "no good dead goes unpunished" thread.

Questions?

Answers.
Originally Posted by nlerner View Post
Well, Shawn is a frequent BF contributor under @adventurepdx, though he doesnt necessarily need to join the fray here as arbiter of IGHs!
You rang?

Shawn of Society of Three Speeds here. And note, it's Shawn with a W, not "u". I mean, you showed my biz card in the photo, @gugie
Also, to be pedantic, the proper abbreviation is SoTS. No periods between letters, and note that the "o" is lowercase.

Anyways, thank you for the interest in my little club. To clear up some confusion:
  • This club is open to anyone who appreciates the humble three-speed internally geared hub. You don't even have to own a bike with one (yet), but it sure helps! You just can't disparage three-speed hubs. If you do, what's the point in joining?
  • While the spirit of the club focuses on British bikes and Sturmey Archer hubs, we are open to bikes and hubs from any and all nations. We are open to vintage and modern bikes.
  • Yes, you can own and appreciate bikes with bigger hubs and even bikes with deraillerus. It's okay.
  • I host two challenges each year: Three Speed April and Three Speed October. These challenges are open to anybody anywhere in the world, you don't even have to be a member of SoTS to participate, but you do need to register for it and report your challenge in a mail-in journal (provided by me.) To participate in these challenges you'll need a bike with a hub gear of three, four, or five speeds. No more/less speeds, no external derailleurs or other variable gearing. (An exception is made for Bromptons with the two-speed derailleur.)
And yeah, you can find out more about membership and the challenges on my website. I'm offering a discounted price on new memberships until June 1st.

Hope this helps!
adventurepdx is offline  
Likes For adventurepdx:
Old 05-20-21, 03:28 PM
  #28  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
Thread Starter
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,435

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1150 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3942 Post(s)
Liked 3,284 Times in 1,474 Posts
Originally Posted by adventurepdx View Post
You rang?

Shawn of Society of Three Speeds here. And note, it's Shawn with a W, not "u". I mean, you showed my biz card in the photo, @gugie
Also, to be pedantic, the proper abbreviation is SoTS. No periods between letters, and note that the "o" is lowercase.

Anyways, thank you for the interest in my little club. To clear up some confusion:
  • This club is open to anyone who appreciates the humble three-speed internally geared hub. You don't even have to own a bike with one (yet), but it sure helps! You just can't disparage three-speed hubs. If you do, what's the point in joining?
  • While the spirit of the club focuses on British bikes and Sturmey Archer hubs, we are open to bikes and hubs from any and all nations. We are open to vintage and modern bikes.
  • Yes, you can own and appreciate bikes with bigger hubs and even bikes with deraillerus. It's okay.
  • I host two challenges each year: Three Speed April and Three Speed October. These challenges are open to anybody anywhere in the world, you don't even have to be a member of SoTS to participate, but you do need to register for it and report your challenge in a mail-in journal (provided by me.) To participate in these challenges you'll need a bike with a hub gear of three, four, or five speeds. No more/less speeds, no external derailleurs or other variable gearing. (An exception is made for Bromptons with the two-speed derailleur.)
And yeah, you can find out more about membership and the challenges on my website. I'm offering a discounted price on new memberships until June 1st.

Hope this helps!
Shawn, thanks for hoping in here!

Sorry about any spelling and acronym miscues, my education is from a hick country high school plus a third rate mechanical engineering program, so I can barely read and write.

But, point of order, is my humble 2 speed kickback Raleigh Grand Sport not kosher for the Three Speed challenges?



Alternatively I can pull out my 5 speed IGH Grand Sport, but that doesn't feel like it's as much of a challenge.



At any rate, lots of 3 speeds here in the C&V section of the forum, and almost always vintage.
__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Old 05-20-21, 04:03 PM
  #29  
nlerner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,668
Mentioned: 402 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Liked 3,682 Times in 1,647 Posts
Yeah, my two-speed Ted Williams Free Spirit is getting hurt feelings.
nlerner is online now  
Old 05-20-21, 04:49 PM
  #30  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
Shawn, thanks for hoping in here!

Sorry about any spelling and acronym miscues, my education is from a hick country high school plus a third rate mechanical engineering program, so I can barely read and write.

But, point of order, is my humble 2 speed kickback Raleigh Grand Sport not kosher for the Three Speed challenges?

Alternatively, I can pull out my 5 speed IGH Grand Sport, but that doesn't feel like it's as much of a challenge.

At any rate, lots of 3 speeds here in the C&V section of the forum, and almost always vintage.
Ah, don't worry too much about it!
Regarding qualifying bikes: 2 speed no (see @nlerner 's previous response), 5 speed yes.
adventurepdx is offline  
Old 05-20-21, 04:51 PM
  #31  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
Thread Starter
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,435

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1150 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3942 Post(s)
Liked 3,284 Times in 1,474 Posts
Originally Posted by adventurepdx View Post
Ah, don't worry too much about it!
Regarding qualifying bikes: 2 speed no (see @nlerner 's previous response), 5 speed yes.
Maybe my 2 speed is really a 3 speed: High, low, push.



edit: Neal's 2 speed Ted Williams bike is the perfect ride to get to a Red Sox game.
__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Old 05-20-21, 04:52 PM
  #32  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by nlerner View Post
Yeah, my two-speed Ted Williams Free Spirit is getting hurt feelings.
That indeed is a beautiful bike, but yes, it does not qualify for Three Speed Challenge participation, as it's only open to three, four, and five speed hubs. I had to make some standards that cut off certain bikes. The society can't be everything to everyone. Perhaps you should start a two-speed kickback club?
adventurepdx is offline  
Old 05-20-21, 04:56 PM
  #33  
nlerner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,668
Mentioned: 402 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Liked 3,682 Times in 1,647 Posts
Originally Posted by adventurepdx View Post
That indeed is a beautiful bike, but yes, it does not qualify for Three Speed Challenge participation, as it's only open to three, four, and five speed hubs. I had to make some standards that cut off certain bikes. The society can't be everything to everyone. Perhaps you should start a two-speed kickback club?
Hah! Did you see the re-release of the Bendix 2-speed kickback hub from Merry Sales via an Indian company? I bought one but have no idea yet as to what size rim to lace it to or what frame to hang it on. And, fwiw, the hub on the Ted Williams is the SRAM automatix 2-speed. It's a cool hub, and I have had that wheel on a bunch of other frames. It tends to make its shift when I'm not necessarily ready for a higher gear, but easy enough to dial a back a bit and have it shift back into low.
nlerner is online now  
Old 05-20-21, 05:11 PM
  #34  
jamesj
Senior Member
 
jamesj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 920

Bikes: 2015 Specialized AWOL, 2006 Paul Frank Cruiser, 1987 Specialized Street Stomper, 1980 Trek 412, 1979 Raleigh Sport,

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 17 Posts
3 speed society member here!
jamesj is offline  
Old 05-21-21, 12:01 PM
  #35  
BFisher
Senior Member
 
BFisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,188
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked 1,626 Times in 781 Posts
Just want to add that the little round stickers are the perfect size for these inexpensive bells.
BFisher is offline  
Likes For BFisher:
Old 05-21-21, 12:49 PM
  #36  
jamesj
Senior Member
 
jamesj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 920

Bikes: 2015 Specialized AWOL, 2006 Paul Frank Cruiser, 1987 Specialized Street Stomper, 1980 Trek 412, 1979 Raleigh Sport,

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by BFisher View Post
Just want to add that the little round stickers are the perfect size for these inexpensive bells.

Ohh thats good!
jamesj is offline  
Old 05-21-21, 11:01 PM
  #37  
jackbombay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 970
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
Liked 429 Times in 258 Posts
Originally Posted by nlerner View Post
the SRAM automatix 2-speed. It's a cool hub, and I have had that wheel on a bunch of other frames. It tends to make its shift when I'm not necessarily ready for a higher gear, but easy enough to dial a back a bit and have it shift back into low.
Seems like a cool hub, and it looks like you can tinker with it to make it more to your liking,

jackbombay is offline  
Old 05-22-21, 06:15 AM
  #38  
Road Fan
Senior Member
 
Road Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 16,058

Bikes: 1980 Masi, 1984 Mondonico, 1984 Trek 610, 1980 Woodrup Giro, 2005 Mondonico Futura Leggera ELOS, 1967 PX10E, 1971 Peugeot UO-8

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
Liked 414 Times in 320 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
You need to expand your collection. Most any IGH bike will qualify. No chain slappers, however.
I assume FM, FW, and FG hubs are admissible?
Road Fan is offline  
Old 05-22-21, 09:28 AM
  #39  
jackbombay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 970
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
Liked 429 Times in 258 Posts
Originally Posted by Road Fan View Post
I assume FM, FW, and FG hubs are admissible?
There have been several posts in this thread about what is admissible and a link directly to the page that shows what is admissible.

That said, your 4 speed hubs are admissible...
jackbombay is offline  
Old 05-22-21, 10:07 AM
  #40  
nlerner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,668
Mentioned: 402 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Liked 3,682 Times in 1,647 Posts
Originally Posted by jackbombay View Post
Seems like a cool hub, and it looks like you can tinker with it to make it more to your liking,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlHyEj_sXlg
Thanks for that. Very cool, but Id worry Id screw something up and end up with no gears!
nlerner is online now  
Old 05-22-21, 11:17 AM
  #41  
johnnyace 
Le savonnier
 
johnnyace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,693

Bikes: I can count 'em on one hand

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Liked 552 Times in 258 Posts
I don't own a three-speed, but if I did, I would want it to be this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124037328600



johnnyace is offline  
Likes For johnnyace:
Old 05-22-21, 04:23 PM
  #42  
tcs
Palmer
 
tcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7,171

Bikes: Mike Melton custom, 1982 Stumpjumper, Alex Moulton AM, 2010 Dawes Briercliffe, 2017 Dahon Curl i8, 2021 Motobecane Turino 1x12

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
Liked 731 Times in 445 Posts
Originally Posted by adventurepdx View Post
Three Speed Challenge participation is only open to three, four, and five speed hubs.
Lots of weeping and gnashing of the teeth about bikes with other types of drivetrains that don't qualify. Sheesh.

Doesn't seem like it's a 'challenge' to find suitable gearing. Off the top of my head: BSA X, MBI, New Departure Triplespeed, Sachs T3 & P5, Shimano Nexus 3, 4 & 5, SRAM i3, Sturmey 3-speeds (too many models to bother naming, plus private label manufacture and copies), four-speeds F and X series, five speeds S5 thru RX.

(Okay, I'll admit to being amused that a Strida Evo, a bike with great English heritage and fitted with a Sturmey-Archer three-speed, is ineligible. )

Last edited by tcs; 05-23-21 at 08:46 AM.
tcs is offline  
Old 05-22-21, 04:30 PM
  #43  
tcs
Palmer
 
tcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7,171

Bikes: Mike Melton custom, 1982 Stumpjumper, Alex Moulton AM, 2010 Dawes Briercliffe, 2017 Dahon Curl i8, 2021 Motobecane Turino 1x12

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
Liked 731 Times in 445 Posts
While useful two-speed hubs were available beginning in the early 1880s, the three speed was not introduced until the new century.

“A novelty in gears is a three-speed device shown at the Raleigh Company’s stall. It is the joint invention of Messrs. Henry Sturmey and James Archer, and has free-wheels on all three speeds. The invention is placed in the hub of the back wheel, and the only alteration effected in the appearance of the cycle is a slight enlargement of the rear hub.” Midland Daily Telegraph 22 November 1902, report on the National Cycle Show

A now for a little appreciation:

Fun fact: the principle designer of Sturmey-Archer’s early hubs was William Reilly. His hub design was patented under James Archer’s name to skirt a previous contract Reilly had signed.

Fun fact: Henry Sturmey was probably the best known and most marketable name in British cycling as the 19th Century turned to the 20th. He designed several internal gear hubs, but had minimal involvement with the syndicate’s production three-speeds!

Fun fact: the famous End-to-End record was held by riders employing Sturmey-Archer hub gears from 1907-1958.




Fun fact: Fichtel & Sachs introduced their first three-speed in 1904 and a four speed in 1912 (alas, the German four speed was lost in the Great War, never to return.)

Fun fact: Henry Sturmey patented a five-speed hub in 1922. Sturmey-Archer followed up with a production five-speed…in 1966!

Fun fact: The Sachs T3 was manufactured from 1951 through 2009.

Fun fact: The Sturmey-Archer AW hub began production in 1936. The basic freewheel version was withdrawn in favor of the ill-fated SW during 1957~58, but the AW mechanism continued to be produced in Dynohub (the AG) and drum brake (the AB) models continuously during this time. The basic AW was returned to full production in 1959. The AW-NIG debuted in 1984. Production of the AW ended in 2000, but the AW-NIG continues to be produced to this day.

Fun fact: Shimano advertised they’d been in the internal gear hub business ‘over 25 years’ in the late noughties. Hard to believe given their technical prowess these days, but actually, they’d been in the internal gear hub business since 1957, it's just the first 25 or so years of their IGH production were forgettable even by the company!

Last edited by tcs; 05-22-21 at 08:35 PM.
tcs is offline  
Old 05-22-21, 05:15 PM
  #44  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by tcs View Post
Doesn't seem like it's a 'challenge' to find suitable gearing. Off the top of my head: BSA X, MBI, New Departure Triplespeed, Sachs T3 & P5, Shimano Nexus 3, 4 & 5, SRAM i3, Sturmey 3-speeds (too many models to bother naming, plus private label manufacture and copies), four-speeds F and X series, five speeds S5 thru RX.
Well, the challenge isn't finding the hub or "suitable gearing", it's what you do with the hub.

And yeah, there has been a link posted that details what the two challenges are, so you should check that out if you want more. But the short version:
  • Three Speed April: A collection of five sub-challenges like: distance, climbing, rough-stuff, coffee outside, and a bike overnight.
  • Three Speed October: Ride a three-speed bicycle three times a week, at least three miles (5 km) each trip, for at least three weeks
adventurepdx is offline  
Old 05-23-21, 08:00 AM
  #45  
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 26,813

Bikes: https://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
Liked 2,033 Times in 1,154 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
This is about as low key a "club" you can join. If you like short rides, urban and country, stopping to make coffee and take in a view, and don't mind getting off and pushing up steep hills, here's a group of like minded people.
I categorically refuse to join any establishment that would consent to have someone such as myself as a member.

-Kurt
__________________







cudak888 is offline  
Likes For cudak888:
Old 05-23-21, 09:29 AM
  #46  
Ged117
Senior Member
 
Ged117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 409

Bikes: 1951 Sun Wasp, 1975 Raleigh Competition, 1976 Peugeot A08 (fixed), 1990 Schwinn Voyageur

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked 163 Times in 87 Posts
I'm a member! Shawn's designs and member items are really cool. I'm gonna sew my new design club patch onto my saddle bag.

Funny enough I am selling my 1950 Raleigh Superbe three-speed to cudak888 since it is too small for me and needs to go to an appreciating home, but my 1953 Sun Wasp in DB 531 runs with a SA alloy four-speed in the back (same year hub too - a happy coincidence). I am pleased as punch that folks like Shawn are out there celebrating that 30s-50s UK and wider European era of mass cycling, touring, and human-powered transport while at the same time bringing a sense of community - because we're in a new bike boom, and encouraging exploration of the world around us while riding a bike is a good mission. That the bikes are vintage but utterly dependable and versatile is icing on the cake.

IMG-20200519-WA0001

IMG-20200516-WA0005

20210429_175548
Ged117 is offline  
Likes For Ged117:
Old 05-23-21, 09:43 AM
  #47  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
Thread Starter
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,435

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1150 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3942 Post(s)
Liked 3,284 Times in 1,474 Posts
One of the things I appreciate most about @adventurepdx Shawn's online presence is his Flickr site. As a fellow Portlandia resident, I enjoy looking at pictures and commentary of bike rides, hikes, and bike trips he goes on. My wife doesn't ride bikes, but we do like to go hiking together on weekends, and I'm always scanning Shawn's posts for new places to explore. The man's a walking talking riding tour guide from the Before Times.
__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Old 05-23-21, 03:23 PM
  #48  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post
I categorically refuse to join any establishment that would consent to have someone such as myself as a member.
Well, who said we were going to consent to your membership, anyway?

(Does reverse psychology work on you?)
adventurepdx is offline  
Likes For adventurepdx:
Old 05-23-21, 03:28 PM
  #49  
adventurepdx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Ged117 View Post
I'm a member! Shawn's designs and member items are really cool.
...I am pleased as punch that folks like Shawn are out there celebrating that 30s-50s UK and wider European era of mass cycling, touring, and human-powered transport while at the same time bringing a sense of community - because we're in a new bike boom, and encouraging exploration of the world around us while riding a bike is a good mission. That the bikes are vintage but utterly dependable and versatile is icing on the cake.
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
One of the things I appreciate most about @adventurepdx Shawn's online presence is his Flickr site. As a fellow Portlandia resident, I enjoy looking at pictures and commentary of bike rides, hikes, and bike trips he goes on. My wife doesn't ride bikes, but we do like to go hiking together on weekends, and I'm always scanning Shawn's posts for new places to explore. The man's a walking talking riding tour guide from the Before Times.
Folks, I'm blushing!

And for those allergic to flickr (for whatever reason), I'm also on the Gram of Instants.
adventurepdx is offline  
Old 05-23-21, 03:29 PM
  #50  
iab
Senior Member
 
iab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NW Burbs, Chicago
Posts: 11,292
Mentioned: 176 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2478 Post(s)
Liked 2,141 Times in 899 Posts
Originally Posted by tcs View Post
Lots of weeping and gnashing of the teeth about bikes with other types of drivetrains that don't qualify. Sheesh.
Is this your first visit to Bike Forums?

If so, welcome! Hand-wringing is a thing here.
iab is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.