Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Huffy + Campagnolo Super Record = The Ultimate C&V Sacrilege build

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Huffy + Campagnolo Super Record = The Ultimate C&V Sacrilege build

Old 03-18-23, 02:47 PM
  #351  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
OH SNAP! I just got notification that my secret weapon has arrived in the mail.

This project is notching up so fast we are going to be in outer space soon. Just wait...









































...and wait
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-18-23, 02:48 PM
  #352  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude

Also, in the interests of full-disclosure, weigh the frame again. I want to know how many grams you just saved with that exercise

DD

Didn't even THINK of this. BRILLIANT!!!
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-18-23, 02:52 PM
  #353  
Banned.
 
Drillium Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PAZ
Posts: 12,394
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Liked 4,821 Times in 1,709 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO

Wasn't there some kid named 'Screech' in some show? This bike was probably his at one point.
Right you are; he was a character on 'Saved by the Bell' - and ended up with some drug and weapons charges IIRC.

If he owned this bike during that time frame, he probably rode it in the Tweaker Bike configuration:



DD
Drillium Dude is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 05:17 PM
  #354  
Ride, Wrench, Swap, Race
 
dddd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,129

Bikes: Cheltenham-Pedersen racer, Boulder F/S Paris-Roubaix, Varsity racer, '52 Christophe, '62 Continental, '92 Merckx, '75 Limongi, '76 Presto, '72 Gitane SC, '71 Schwinn SS, etc.

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1539 Post(s)
Liked 1,243 Times in 832 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
...If he owned this bike during that time frame, he probably rode it in the Tweaker Bike configuration:
DD
Man, that's harsh! Probably a lot of normal people back in the day who were used to riding bikes with upright handlebars did just that, despite the foolishness of the unintended "self-energizing brakes" feature.

But yeah, these days I see that modification mostly used by the chronically homeless population.

I have an easier time using "hobo bars" as a much less-insulting term, hobos being transient workers, not bums.
To each their own in conveying reality on the street as they see it, I admit that "transient workers" don't seem to be the majority of the users of bikes I see "tweaked" that way.
Don't get me started on the DWI crowd.
dddd is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 05:18 PM
  #355  
Top Seeded Amateur
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 88

Bikes: Kestrels, Peugeots, EPX, Scott, Trek, C-dale, Jeunet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 41 Posts
Originally Posted by chain_whipped
Huffy is an awesomely terrific bike. Believe me, I know bikes. Other bikes? Sad.
OldForerunner is offline  
Likes For OldForerunner:
Old 03-18-23, 05:52 PM
  #356  
Banned.
 
Drillium Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PAZ
Posts: 12,394
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Liked 4,821 Times in 1,709 Posts
Originally Posted by dddd

Man, that's harsh!
It was a joke. I've also heard this conversion referred alternately as 'DUI Bars', 'Bum Bars', etc, etc. I figured my post fit right in with the spirit of this thread.

No offense intended. Then again, it seems many attempts at humor in C&V threads lately have been misconstrued regularly. Oh, well.

DD
Drillium Dude is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 05:58 PM
  #357  
Banned.
 
Drillium Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PAZ
Posts: 12,394
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Liked 4,821 Times in 1,709 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO

Didn't even THINK of this.
For real? I noted you weighed the chrome fork crown adornment , and checked the fork weight before and after removing it, so I figured for sure you'd make a comparison on the scale after 'trimming the fat'.

Glad I could assist with jogging your memory

DD
Drillium Dude is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 06:09 PM
  #358  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bandon, Oregon
Posts: 144

Bikes: Dave Tesch Model 100 Custom Reynolds 753 / Custom Panasonic built by Takao Ono (1973)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 81 Posts
The rear brake adapter will have to be either thick aluminum or steel to resist being sucked forward. Or, a thinner, sexy, inverted thick leg “Y” or “T” with the wings supported by the seat stays.
My thought for a name would be “Huffanago”.
Don’t be surprised if it makes some familiar noises.

Last edited by stoneageyosh; 03-18-23 at 06:12 PM.
stoneageyosh is offline  
Likes For stoneageyosh:
Old 03-18-23, 07:53 PM
  #359  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 883
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked 366 Times in 202 Posts
Originally Posted by stoneageyosh
The rear brake adapter will have to be either thick aluminum or steel to resist being sucked forward. Or, a thinner, sexy, inverted thick leg “Y” or “T” with the wings supported by the seat stays.
My thought for a name would be “Huffanago”.
Don’t be surprised if it makes some familiar noises.
Now, in keeping of the spirit of the outrage this bike will inspire, I suggest you cut the cage off a campy pedal and use that for your drop bolt. Might have to use a NR as they are steel. It will be stiff very still a plenty long. Plus you are good with the grinder, so cutting it should not be a problem. I have a donor pedal, damaged in crash that not good for anything else…..
Mr. Spadoni is offline  
Likes For Mr. Spadoni:
Old 03-18-23, 09:22 PM
  #360  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bandon, Oregon
Posts: 144

Bikes: Dave Tesch Model 100 Custom Reynolds 753 / Custom Panasonic built by Takao Ono (1973)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 81 Posts
Record was steel, NR aluminum, SR aluminum with Ti spindle. Track pedal would not have the quill so would be same on both ends.
stoneageyosh is offline  
Likes For stoneageyosh:
Old 03-18-23, 09:25 PM
  #361  
Full Member
 
krakhaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Palm Springs, California
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked 459 Times in 176 Posts
15 pages and no Campagnolo on a Huffy. It takes about 2 hours to build a bike.
krakhaus is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 09:37 PM
  #362  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bandon, Oregon
Posts: 144

Bikes: Dave Tesch Model 100 Custom Reynolds 753 / Custom Panasonic built by Takao Ono (1973)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 81 Posts
Having been a Campagnolo employee back in the Stone Age of cycling (pre-index shifting), I will submit that the perpetrator of this sacrilegious act is obligated to show due irreverence and lack of decorum extended over a long enough time to assure that all that can be possibly offended are.
stoneageyosh is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 10:56 PM
  #363  
Master Parts Rearranger
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portlandia's Kuiper Belt, OR
Posts: 4,643

Bikes: 1982 Trek 720 - 1985 Trek 620 - 1984 Trek 620 - 1980 Trek 510 - Other luminaries past and present

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Liked 1,971 Times in 964 Posts
Originally Posted by krakhaus
15 pages and no Campagnolo on a Huffy. It takes about 2 hours to build a bike.
#trusttheprocess

If you're just joining us, it will be a little while. While I wouldn't have ridden 100 miles on it before disassembling it (in part because my knees wouldn't have allowed it, q-factor-wise), the OP did, which is what happened over the first ten or so pages. I'd like to see it as well--soon, too--especially since heretical-but-coordinated builds are in my repertoire.

Last edited by RiddleOfSteel; 03-18-23 at 11:03 PM.
RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Likes For RiddleOfSteel:
Old 03-18-23, 11:05 PM
  #364  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Spadoni
Now, in keeping of the spirit of the outrage this bike will inspire, I suggest you cut the cage off a campy pedal and use that for your drop bolt. Might have to use a NR as they are steel. It will be stiff very still a plenty long. Plus you are good with the grinder, so cutting it should not be a problem. I have a donor pedal, damaged in crash that not good for anything else…..
Originally Posted by stoneageyosh
Record was steel, NR aluminum, SR aluminum with Ti spindle. Track pedal would not have the quill so would be same on both ends.
You mean like using this part as the dropper plate? (please correct me if not)



That is actually a great idea, I just don't know if I'll get the space for bolt holes in that plate, and not sure if it will drop low enough. But I love the creativity and out-of-box thinking! And I never thought of using 'cut up' Campy on the bike! I have to be careful though, because if I make the bike too offensive, I'll have to make sure it is light and quick enough to escape everyone chasing me!
AdventureManCO is offline  
Old 03-18-23, 11:14 PM
  #365  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by krakhaus
15 pages and no Campagnolo on a Huffy. It takes about 2 hours to build a bike.
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-18-23, 11:16 PM
  #366  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel
#trusttheprocess

If you're just joining us, it will be a little while. While I wouldn't have ridden 100 miles on it before disassembling it (in part because my knees wouldn't have allowed it, q-factor-wise), the OP did, which is what happened over the first ten or so pages. I'd like to see it as well--soon, too--especially since heretical-but-coordinated builds are in my repertoire.

Yes yes remember I have a deadline I have to meet. The bike must be 'ready' (whatever that means) by the beginning of June for its first public release at a true C&V event, hopefully to the horror/entertainment of most there, including me.

Otherwise, then...well yes, I would be concerned
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-18-23, 11:25 PM
  #367  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by stoneageyosh
Having been a Campagnolo employee back in the Stone Age of cycling (pre-index shifting), I will submit that the perpetrator of this sacrilegious act is obligated to show due irreverence and lack of decorum extended over a long enough time to assure that all that can be possibly offended are.

This one gets it.


Plus I seem to get new objectionable ideas every day, many of which come from the reprehensible suggestions from all of you. Yet! The juxtaposion to have all of these wonderful new insights, further crafting my beautiful vision for this 2-wheeled contraption, stopped abruptly with the finality of a looming deadline interposing the creative process and the creation of art itself...it is a cruel world.

Let's just say that this project will not be over after the debut. It will only get better.

Last edited by AdventureManCO; 03-18-23 at 11:31 PM.
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-18-23, 11:56 PM
  #368  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by dddd
Man, that's harsh! Probably a lot of normal people back in the day who were used to riding bikes with upright handlebars did just that, despite the foolishness of the unintended "self-energizing brakes" feature.

But yeah, these days I see that modification mostly used by the chronically homeless population.

I have an easier time using "hobo bars" as a much less-insulting term, hobos being transient workers, not bums.
To each their own in conveying reality on the street as they see it, I admit that "transient workers" don't seem to be the majority of the users of bikes I see "tweaked" that way.
Don't get me started on the DWI crowd.
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
It was a joke. I've also heard this conversion referred alternately as 'DUI Bars', 'Bum Bars', etc, etc. I figured my post fit right in with the spirit of this thread.

No offense intended. Then again, it seems many attempts at humor in C&V threads lately have been misconstrued regularly. Oh, well.

DD
Offense taken! haha j/k

That is exactly how my PX-10 came to me. I figured that someone must have been on something to take such a beautiful classic ride and uglify it so.

After working w/ homeless populations for more than 10 years in a previous life, I'm not too concerned about proper speech Carry on!
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-19-23, 12:00 AM
  #369  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
For real? I noted you weighed the chrome fork crown adornment , and checked the fork weight before and after removing it, so I figured for sure you'd make a comparison on the scale after 'trimming the fat'.

Glad I could assist with jogging your memory

DD
I know I know! I figure that was an easy way to save weight and wanted to see how much I could shave off.

However, I've been thinking (uh oh) and that little fork crown cap might just be the PERFECT thing for putting 'H' pantographs on! I'd leave it off for race days, of course - weight and aerodynamics you know. But for the Concours d'Elegance? That bad boy is GOIN' ON!

Last edited by AdventureManCO; 03-19-23 at 12:42 AM.
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-19-23, 12:40 AM
  #370  
The Huffmeister
Thread Starter
 
AdventureManCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Le Grande HQ
Posts: 2,557

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 3,272 Times in 1,293 Posts
Originally Posted by dddd
Man, when you're done, and at some time in the distant future, this bike will surely pass for one of Huffy's first factory prototypes, from the time of their entry into professional bike racing.
As long as all of us witnesses have passed by then, predicting that bidding on Ebay may go well over the $15k figure.

Keep at it!

And as Drillium Dude mentioned, some re-sculpting of the kickstand plate (removing the fender tab, down to where it's still an effective stiffener of the chainstays) might make for a more-credible prototype.

Your bb shell liner should also be credible with the vintage of the first-gen Huffy racing prototype.
Perhaps also both derailer and number-plate hangers should be welded on?
Thanks for the encouragement!

But only $15k? Pffftt that's just low-tier Confente territory!

I do know of Huffy's that draw that kind of money, but unlike my heap, these ones totally deserve it -




Rarer than hen's teeth, and one of the most beautiful bicycles ever made, IMO. I feel bad for putting such a pretty bike in such a filthy thread.
AdventureManCO is offline  
Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-19-23, 12:49 AM
  #371  
Banned.
 
Drillium Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PAZ
Posts: 12,394
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Liked 4,821 Times in 1,709 Posts
Originally Posted by stoneageyosh

Record was steel, NR aluminum, SR aluminum with Ti spindle. Track pedal would not have the quill so would be same on both ends.
Tried for a home run - but a double still puts you in a scoring position

Record and what most people refer to as Nuovo Record both had steel cages. The black-anodized alloy-caged pedals were known respectively as Super Record Reduced or Superleggeri (steel spindles) and Super Record (Ti spindles).

Source: https://cycling-obsession.com/vintag...pedals-review/

The other pedal with alloy barrels and alloy cages - silver anodized - was the Gran Sport model.

DD

Last edited by Drillium Dude; 03-19-23 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added source link...and speeling - yet again! WTF...?
Drillium Dude is offline  
Likes For Drillium Dude:
Old 03-19-23, 01:27 AM
  #372  
Master Parts Rearranger
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portlandia's Kuiper Belt, OR
Posts: 4,643

Bikes: 1982 Trek 720 - 1985 Trek 620 - 1984 Trek 620 - 1980 Trek 510 - Other luminaries past and present

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Liked 1,971 Times in 964 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO
Plus I seem to get new objectionable ideas every day, many of which come from the reprehensible suggestions from all of you. Yet! The juxtaposion to have all of these wonderful new insights, further crafting my beautiful vision for this 2-wheeled contraption, stopped abruptly with the finality of a looming deadline interposing the creative process and the creation of art itself...it is a cruel world.

Let's just say that this project will not be over after the debut. It will only get better.
yes Yes YES. Let the heretical flow through you. You can always up things by going electronic shifting. Campagnolo Record EPS??? Oh yes. Wallet? "OH NO."
RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Likes For RiddleOfSteel:
Old 03-19-23, 01:45 AM
  #373  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bandon, Oregon
Posts: 144

Bikes: Dave Tesch Model 100 Custom Reynolds 753 / Custom Panasonic built by Takao Ono (1973)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 81 Posts
Nowadays it would be totally acceptable to have the Huffy identify as a boat based upon its comparative weight that it started with. Therefore, it should be expected that this will be a project with no foreseeable conclusion or equivalent to a hole in the water that you just keep throwing money in.

re: Pedals - As I have stated elsewhere, the cranial hard drive is past warranty and has been hacked by that RB father time.

Last edited by stoneageyosh; 03-19-23 at 01:52 AM.
stoneageyosh is offline  
Old 03-19-23, 08:55 AM
  #374  
Old fart
 
JohnDThompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Appleton WI
Posts: 24,854

Bikes: Several, mostly not name brands.

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3538 Post(s)
Liked 3,274 Times in 1,872 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO
So today marks the day that the first Campagnolo SUPER Record parts touched the bike -




It's about an inch-ish off. Just enough to make an adapter that will allow the post to clear the current bridge. We should be in business.
Hillbilly drop bolt:
JohnDThompson is offline  
Likes For JohnDThompson:
Old 03-19-23, 09:00 AM
  #375  
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 28,461

Bikes: https://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Liked 4,212 Times in 2,045 Posts
I once had this wild, unmarked drop bolt with at least an inch drop. They're out there.



I bet someone here on the forum might be able to mill the center section out of a block of stainless to your specs too. All you'd have to do is push a pair of knurled bolts into it, like the one on the bottom.

-Kurt
__________________












cudak888 is offline  
Likes For cudak888:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.