Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

eBay / CraigsList finds - "Are you looking for one of these!?" Part II

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

eBay / CraigsList finds - "Are you looking for one of these!?" Part II

Old 09-18-20, 11:44 AM
  #57976  
Senior Member
 
Kobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Schwenksville, Pa
Posts: 2,857

Bikes: '80 Mercian Olympic, '82 Kabuki GranKabuki,92 DB Overdrive, '07 Rivendell AHH, '16 Clockwork All-Rounder, '22 New Albion Privateer

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked 329 Times in 176 Posts
Originally Posted by curbtender
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...195222233.html

Schwinn Super Sport - $160 (berkeley)

image 1 of 15
How could this still be available after 6 days?
__________________
Kobe is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 12:04 PM
  #57977  
Mother Nature's Son
 
delbiker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Sussex County, Delaware
Posts: 3,082

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Liked 1,380 Times in 782 Posts
Headpost, the Atala is a really cool bike. I would check it out if I was close to it. Fun just to look at. Thanks for the post.
delbiker1 is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 03:41 PM
  #57978  
Senior Member
 
Schreck83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: WNY
Posts: 500
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 293 Times in 154 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
I would check it out for any frame damage but I still think its a super deal even with the mismatched wheels...you don't see these in a large frame that often.
Best, Ben
I would trade the 23" 72 PX10E I bought earlier this week for this tall boy....
__________________
72+76 Super Course, 74 P-10+ 79 Tandem Paramounts, 84 Raleigh Alyeska, 84 Voyageur SP, 85 Miyata Sport 10 mixte and a queue




Schreck83 is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 04:40 PM
  #57979  
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 13,919

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4432 Post(s)
Liked 6,082 Times in 3,544 Posts
Originally Posted by ascherer
DItto my comments about the Raleigh above. I have a 71 PX-10E that is way too small for me, it belonged my cycling mentor - it was his bike back then that I admired so much and he gave it to me some 40 years later. I can't part with it, but I don't ride it either. WOuld I ride one that fits? I kinda doubt it. Do I have room? Absolutely not. I'm already over capacity. Trying hard to convince myself here....
I think you would ride it if you got it, got it sorted and got on board if you have not actually done so.

These have their very own "magical" quality, vibe, thing, soul, etc, that should be explored and experienced.

C'mon its just one more.
merziac is online now  
Old 09-18-20, 05:12 PM
  #57980  
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Shady Pines Retirement Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 29,600

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
Liked 2,612 Times in 1,392 Posts
Originally Posted by Clang

1988 Bianchi Volpe - $200 (Roseville, MN)


https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...197230432.html


I wish this was bigger and much closer. Id love one of Turquoise 87s to compliment my Sizzling Peach 86
__________________
One morning you wake up, the girl is gone, the bikes are gone, all that's left behind is a pair of old tires and a tube of tubular glue, all squeezed out"

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Bianchigirll is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 05:26 PM
  #57981  
Port
 
Rocket-Sauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,449

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Liked 1,737 Times in 1,002 Posts
Grip Shift!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bi...198587062.html

Cannondale ST600 mens bike - $350 (Billerica)

Beautiful Cannondale ST600 bike in great condition. Some cosmetic blemishes but excellent mechanical condition and new tires. Very light 60cm aluminum frame. Priced well below comparable Cannondale listings for quick sale
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Rocket-Sauce is offline  
Likes For Rocket-Sauce:
Old 09-18-20, 05:29 PM
  #57982  
Port
 
Rocket-Sauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,449

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Liked 1,737 Times in 1,002 Posts
https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bi...198566551.html

Team Fuji road bike - $250 (Marshfield)

Circa 1990 Team Fuji road bike. My wife bought this bike new roughly in 1989-1990. At the time, it was a fairly high end road bike. It's been used very lightly, I'm guessing it has well under 1000 miles total. Tires have been replaced and the shifters/brakes have also been updated. It's a cool vintage bike that still rides like new. Frame size isn't marked, but I'm guessing it's a 48 cm, perfect for someone in roughly the 5' to 5'4 range. Thx for looking.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Rocket-Sauce is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 06:33 PM
  #57983  
WGB
 
WGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Niagara Region
Posts: 5,608

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
Liked 2,260 Times in 1,346 Posts
Might be run don't walk!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...48909012970654

Bianchi for $75 near Rochester, NY

Says "Comes with computer and pouch on the back with spare tube. Older bike but in good condition. "





WGB is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 08:34 PM
  #57984  
Senior Member
 
ascherer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan & Woodstock NY
Posts: 2,725

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
Liked 2,734 Times in 934 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
I think you would ride it if you got it, got it sorted and got on board if you have not actually done so.

These have their very own "magical" quality, vibe, thing, soul, etc, that should be explored and experienced.

C'mon its just one more.
I've experienced the magic. When Don gave it to me it was crusty as hell. He commuted on it for at least two decades, logged 87,000 miles on it. Many components had been replaced multiple times so it's maybe 50% original but the frame was intact and straight. I overhauled everything and even though it's so small (21"? frame and I'm 6' 3" and ride at least a 24) it felt like it was on rails. I commuted on it for a year then switched to a Raleigh Sports.

As gifted:
__________________
1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, 197? Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mark I
Curator/Team Mechanic: 2016 Dawes Streetfighter, 1984 Lotus Eclair, 1975 Motobecane Jubile Mixte, 1974 Raleigh Sports, 1973 Free Spirit Ted Williams, 1972 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Philips Sport





ascherer is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 08:35 PM
  #57985  
Senior Member
 
ascherer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan & Woodstock NY
Posts: 2,725

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
Liked 2,734 Times in 934 Posts
Originally Posted by Headpost
This seems like a good NYC-prices deal for an old Atala city bike that still looks almost new. (I kept expecting to see that it was actually some new retro model, but the cottered crank finally convinced me. Unless I'm wrong about that.)


https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/b...196062023.html

That is sweet!
__________________
1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, 197? Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mark I
Curator/Team Mechanic: 2016 Dawes Streetfighter, 1984 Lotus Eclair, 1975 Motobecane Jubile Mixte, 1974 Raleigh Sports, 1973 Free Spirit Ted Williams, 1972 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Philips Sport





ascherer is offline  
Old 09-18-20, 09:23 PM
  #57986  
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 13,919

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4432 Post(s)
Liked 6,082 Times in 3,544 Posts
Originally Posted by ascherer
I've experienced the magic. When Don gave it to me it was crusty as hell. He commuted on it for at least two decades, logged 87,000 miles on it. Many components had been replaced multiple times so it's maybe 50% original but the frame was intact and straight. I overhauled everything and even though it's so small (21"? frame and I'm 6' 3" and ride at least a 24) it felt like it was on rails. I commuted on it for a year then switched to a Raleigh Sports.

As gifted:
No worries, I get it.

Still seems like one the more correct size should be given a go.

I've got 2 in the queue , one hammered and had every thread at, in the crank/BB was crossthreaded. Chased and reworked all of them back to good, then put it aside, need to get back to it.

The other is one that has been converted to an upright tourer and pretty cool, may move the correct stuff from the other to it or vice versa.
merziac is online now  
Old 09-18-20, 09:39 PM
  #57987  
Senior Member
 
ascherer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan & Woodstock NY
Posts: 2,725

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
Liked 2,734 Times in 934 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
No worries, I get it.

Still seems like one the more correct size should be given a go.

I've got 2 in the queue , one hammered and had every thread at, in the crank/BB was crossthreaded. Chased and reworked all of them back to good, then put it aside, need to get back to it.

The other is one that has been converted to an upright tourer and pretty cool, may move the correct stuff from the other to it or vice versa.
It sure does call me. If I had room it would be a no-brainer. My overstuffed NYC apartment has 4 bikes in it right now. One of them spends too much time in my storage unit with the PX and another bike and a frame I need to sell...I would love to have it, but it wouldn't fill any gaps in my current lineup other than the dreams of a 15-year old struggling to read a French cycling magazine with photos of Thevenet and Poulidor. If I were to go for it I'd be inclined to do a restoration, and that's a rabbit hole I'd rather not explore. I put enough miles on Simplex derailleurs as a kid!
__________________
1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, 197? Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1971 Raleigh International, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mark I
Curator/Team Mechanic: 2016 Dawes Streetfighter, 1984 Lotus Eclair, 1975 Motobecane Jubile Mixte, 1974 Raleigh Sports, 1973 Free Spirit Ted Williams, 1972 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Philips Sport





ascherer is offline  
Likes For ascherer:
Old 09-18-20, 10:04 PM
  #57988  
Senior Member
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 5,149

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
Liked 2,169 Times in 1,175 Posts
Originally Posted by ascherer
DItto my comments about the Raleigh above. I have a 71 PX-10E that is way too small for me, it belonged my cycling mentor - it was his bike back then that I admired so much and he gave it to me some 40 years later. I can't part with it, but I don't ride it either. WOuld I ride one that fits? I kinda doubt it. Do I have room? Absolutely not. I'm already over capacity. Trying hard to convince myself here....
Originally Posted by merziac
I think you would ride it if you got it, got it sorted and got on board if you have not actually done so.

These have their very own "magical" quality, vibe, thing, soul, etc, that should be explored and experienced.

C'mon its just one more.
I don.t know why some folks give the PX a bad wrap...maybe not the best finish but the ride, Oh l l !
Best, Ben
xiaoman1 is offline  
Likes For xiaoman1:
Old 09-19-20, 09:14 AM
  #57989  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 609

Bikes: I've stopped at seven.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 296 Times in 183 Posts
Originally Posted by delbiker1
Headpost, the Atala is a really cool bike. I would check it out if I was close to it. Fun just to look at. Thanks for the post.
You're welcome! I too have too many bicycles already, though, and wouldn't want to waste someone's time. Anyway, the ad is down now. Hopefully it was sold to someone else who will keep it in that same pristine condition.
Headpost is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 10:47 AM
  #57990  
Senior Member
 
billytwosheds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Kingdom of Hawai'i
Posts: 1,278

Bikes: Peugeot, Legnano, Fuji, Zunow, De Rosa, Miyata, Bianchi, Pinarello, Specialized, Bridgestone, Cinelli, Merckx

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
Liked 459 Times in 209 Posts
Is this a *special* Allez? Looks early to me, and much too tall, but long and thin and pointy lugs are good. Paint is not good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Specialized...o/363112308657

billytwosheds is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 10:53 AM
  #57991  
mycocyclist
 
machinist42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Monkey Junction, Wilmington, NC
Posts: 2,232

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
Liked 778 Times in 436 Posts
Not My Bike - Too Distant For Me To Facilitate - Actually My Size - Super Strada

Univega Road Bike, Dura Ace components - $50

Posted 2020-09-19 11:49











"Selling this old Univega road bike, seems to have decent parts on it. Its been sitting in a shed for a number of years but should clean up nicely.

bicycle frame material: steel

bicycle type: road
frame size: Medium
wheel size: 700C"

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...199096289.html
machinist42 is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 10:57 AM
  #57992  
Stop reading my posts!
 
unworthy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12,901
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
Liked 1,011 Times in 753 Posts
Originally Posted by billytwosheds
Is this a *special* Allez? Looks early to me, and much too tall, but long and thin and pointy lugs are good. Paint is not good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Specialized...o/363112308657

To my amateur's eye: don't think so. Looks like the conventional fork crown and not the style of stay caps that would indicate "Konno-special". But a nice frame in any case.
unworthy1 is offline  
Likes For unworthy1:
Old 09-19-20, 11:01 AM
  #57993  
Stop reading my posts!
 
unworthy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12,901
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
Liked 1,011 Times in 753 Posts
Originally Posted by machinist42

Univega Road Bike, Dura Ace components - $50

Posted 2020-09-19 11:49











"Selling this old Univega road bike, seems to have decent parts on it. Its been sitting in a shed for a number of years but should clean up nicely.

bicycle frame material: steel

bicycle type: road
frame size: Medium
wheel size: 700C"

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...199096289.html
Wow, some DA aero AX stuff and at least one great wheel, a steal for $50, will not last long!
unworthy1 is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 11:04 AM
  #57994  
Stop reading my posts!
 
unworthy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12,901
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
Liked 1,011 Times in 753 Posts
Originally Posted by WGB
Might be run don't walk!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...48909012970654

Bianchi for $75 near Rochester, NY

Says "Comes with computer and pouch on the back with spare tube. Older bike but in good condition. "





It must be "Volpe week", 3 of these and two with the same paint scheme but this one has the rock-bottom-ist price of the two (and the 3), it's "twin" in Boston is listed at $260!
unworthy1 is offline  
Likes For unworthy1:
Old 09-19-20, 01:24 PM
  #57995  
The dropped
 
Unca_Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,406

Bikes: Pake C'Mute Touring/Commuter Build, 1989 Kona Cinder Cone, 1995 Trek 5200, 1973 Raleigh Super Course FG, 1960/61 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne "thrift" 3 speed, by Hercules (sold) : 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Racer (sold)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Liked 1,014 Times in 696 Posts
Might be worth a bid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143744564931

Popped up because of the Superbe headset.



Campagnolo components throughout.
Unca_Sam is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 01:44 PM
  #57996  
Full Member
 
SoccerBallXan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Arizona
Posts: 441

Bikes: Many!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked 206 Times in 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
https://www.ebay.com/itm/143744564931

Popped up because of the Superbe headset.



Campagnolo components throughout.
Seller admits theres hairline cracks throughout the bike... great way to sell an aluminum bike.
SoccerBallXan is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 01:45 PM
  #57997  
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Shady Pines Retirement Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 29,600

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
Liked 2,612 Times in 1,392 Posts
Campagnolo throughout? I see one shifter and seatpost.
__________________
One morning you wake up, the girl is gone, the bikes are gone, all that's left behind is a pair of old tires and a tube of tubular glue, all squeezed out"

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Bianchigirll is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 02:47 PM
  #57998  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Worcester, MA, USA
Posts: 743

Bikes: Dawes Lightning DLX, 1988 Klein Performance, 1991 Peugeot Safari, 1985 Raleigh Alyeska, Carrera Phantom, 1973 Raleigh Record

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket-Sauce
Grip Shift!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bi...198587062.html

Cannondale ST600 mens bike - $350 (Billerica)

Beautiful Cannondale ST600 bike in great condition. Some cosmetic blemishes but excellent mechanical condition and new tires. Very light 60cm aluminum frame. Priced well below comparable Cannondale listings for quick sale
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Boy, that grip shift looks weird! But he keeps it plugged in, so it should be fully charged and ready to ride when someone buys it.
RichSPK is offline  
Likes For RichSPK:
Old 09-19-20, 02:50 PM
  #57999  
Bianchi Goddess
 
Bianchigirll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Shady Pines Retirement Fort Wayne, In
Posts: 29,600

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
Liked 2,612 Times in 1,392 Posts
^
__________________
One morning you wake up, the girl is gone, the bikes are gone, all that's left behind is a pair of old tires and a tube of tubular glue, all squeezed out"

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Bianchigirll is offline  
Old 09-19-20, 04:54 PM
  #58000  
Sophomore Member
 
Lemond1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,690
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 1,057 Times in 631 Posts
Couple of interesting $1000 Dura Ace bikes out of LA.

Eddy Merckx Corsa 01 Vintage Roadbike




I don't know what's going on with those handlebars, but a couple hundred dollars of parts and some cleaning would turn this bike into a stunner. I love that paint job!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...195467806.html

LeMond Litespeed Titanium, 57cm - $1,000



https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...197943107.html

It's a very rare 1992 Lemond made by Litespeed. Paint is not in great shape but, seems like a decent deal.
Lemond1985 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.