Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

eBay / CraigsList finds - "Are you looking for one of these!?" Part II

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.
View Poll Results: ...
a
1
100.00%
b
1
100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

eBay / CraigsList finds - "Are you looking for one of these!?" Part II

Old 02-17-21, 12:15 PM
  #60026  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 655
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked 473 Times in 200 Posts
Originally Posted by JunkYardBike
If you want one, you want one, and you don't know how many chances you'll have to buy a 55cm Wizard.
alexihnen is offline  
Likes For alexihnen:
Old 02-17-21, 01:17 PM
  #60027  
The dropped
 
Unca_Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,144

Bikes: Pake C'Mute Touring/Commuter Build, 1989 Kona Cinder Cone, 1995 Trek 5200, 1973 Raleigh Super Course FG, 1960/61 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne "thrift" 3 speed, by Hercules (sold) : 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Racer (sold)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Liked 1,014 Times in 696 Posts
Originally Posted by alexihnen
If you want one, you want one, and you don't know how many chances you'll have to buy a 55cm Wizard.
I'll be that barbarian... Mostly because i can't click through to see for myself.

What unique attribute or collection of attributes makes this build potentially worth $7,500?
Unca_Sam is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 01:33 PM
  #60028  
Pedal to the medal
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Arsenal of Democracy
Posts: 1,223

Bikes: 1991 Team Miyata Track, 1992 Lemond Alpe d'Huez, 19?? Schwinn High Serra, 1982 Trek 614, 198X Raleigh Alyeska

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked 200 Times in 129 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
I'll be that barbarian... Mostly because i can't click through to see for myself.

What unique attribute or collection of attributes makes this build potentially worth $7,500?
Vintage Wizard bicycle

This post gives some reference. Wizard was a short-lived operation started by two people who went on to do (other) great things.
romperrr is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 01:49 PM
  #60029  
Edumacator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 6,722

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2416 Post(s)
Liked 3,048 Times in 1,930 Posts
Originally Posted by Schreck83
Vintage Atala Bicycle Columbus / Campagnolo
$100 Glen Cove, NY
"
Diamond in the rough! (OK, maybe Cubic Zirconia in the rough...) My old bike from the ‘70s. Columbus double butted frame with Campagnolo dropouts front and rear, chrome (rusty) lugs. Some good components, some crappy ones. Campy derailleurs and shifters (record F, gran turismo R), Campy hubs, sew-up Nisi rims. Somewhat valuable Stronglight crankset. The rest isn’t worth describing. Use this frame to make a nice vintage road bike. Sell the crankset to pay for a lot of it. Been in dry storage for decades, don’t know why it got this surface rust. "
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined




Frame seems earlier than the 70s. That is a cool buy for someone on LI...
__________________
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981 Faggin, 1996 Cannondale M500, 1984 Mercian, 1982 AD SuperLeicht, 1985 Massi (model unknown), 1988 Daccordi Griffe , 1989 Fauxsin MTB, 1981 Ciocc Mockba, 1992 Bianchi Giro, 1977 Colnago Super












jdawginsc is online now  
Old 02-17-21, 01:51 PM
  #60030  
Senior Member
 
'02 nrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: se MIch.
Posts: 2,294

Bikes: 1938 claud butler,1983 Basso,teledyne titan,teocali super,nrs,1993 stumpjumper fsr,Paramountain,Paramount Buell(sold),4 banger,Zaskar LE,Colnago Master Ibex MTB,1987ish,.etc....

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked 2,955 Times in 1,490 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
I'll be that barbarian... Mostly because i can't click through to see for myself.

What unique attribute or collection of attributes makes this build potentially worth $7,500?
possibly the gold plated crank bolt is part of the 50th anv. Campy group?
'02 nrs is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 02:10 PM
  #60031  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 655
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked 473 Times in 200 Posts
Originally Posted by romperrr
Vintage Wizard bicycle

This post gives some reference. Wizard was a short-lived operation started by two people who went on to do (other) great things.
In short, Brian Baylis and Mike Howard project after they left Masi and before Medici/Baylis bikes. Maybe 80 or so were built.
alexihnen is offline  
Likes For alexihnen:
Old 02-17-21, 02:49 PM
  #60032  
mycocyclist
 
machinist42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Monkey Junction, Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,229

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Liked 810 Times in 447 Posts
Not My Bike - Too Distant For Me To Facilitate

Serotta track bike - $250 (RICHMOND)

Posted 2021-02-17 15:15



"Serotta Track bike- used to be the Trexeltown errand bike, bought from Bunnyhop years ago, never let me down, but def needs some TLC now. Cons; flat tire, new tube included, needs new bar tape, needs a new chain, right pedal missing a screw and toe cage. Pros; strong frame, saddle in good condition, pretty rare

Cash/venmo/paypal

Pickup preferred [near The Diamond/Northside] but can deliver within the city

Was going to ask more but in a bind and need $$ ASAP

bicycle frame material: steel

bicycle type: track
brake type: none
condition: fair
delivery available
electric assist: none
frame size: 56
handlebar type: drop
make / manufacturer: Serotta
suspension: none (rigid)
wheel size: 700C"

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...278848845.html
machinist42 is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 03:14 PM
  #60033  
The dropped
 
Unca_Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,144

Bikes: Pake C'Mute Touring/Commuter Build, 1989 Kona Cinder Cone, 1995 Trek 5200, 1973 Raleigh Super Course FG, 1960/61 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne "thrift" 3 speed, by Hercules (sold) : 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Racer (sold)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Liked 1,014 Times in 696 Posts
Originally Posted by machinist42

Serotta track bike - $250 (RICHMOND)

Posted 2021-02-17 15:15



"Serotta Track bike- used to be the Trexeltown errand bike, bought from Bunnyhop years ago, never let me down, but def needs some TLC now. Cons; flat tire, new tube included, needs new bar tape, needs a new chain, right pedal missing a screw and toe cage. Pros; strong frame, saddle in good condition, pretty rare

Cash/venmo/paypal

Pickup preferred [near The Diamond/Northside] but can deliver within the city

Was going to ask more but in a bind and need $$ ASAP

bicycle frame material: steel

bicycle type: track
brake type: none
condition: fair
delivery available
electric assist: none
frame size: 56
handlebar type: drop
make / manufacturer: Serotta
suspension: none (rigid)
wheel size: 700C"

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...278848845.html
This blasphemer! Yuh, dis bike was the Trunxseltoon errand bike!

It's Trexlertown. I'd cut 'em some slack if they couldn't spell Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwyd, or Pen Argyl, but that one's basically phonetic.
Unca_Sam is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 04:13 PM
  #60034  
Pedal to the medal
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Arsenal of Democracy
Posts: 1,223

Bikes: 1991 Team Miyata Track, 1992 Lemond Alpe d'Huez, 19?? Schwinn High Serra, 1982 Trek 614, 198X Raleigh Alyeska

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked 200 Times in 129 Posts
I just bought Serotta track bike, thanks @machinist42, for posting it!
romperrr is offline  
Likes For romperrr:
Old 02-17-21, 04:28 PM
  #60035  
Dropped
 
JunkYardBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northwestern NJ
Posts: 6,080
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
I'll be that barbarian... Mostly because i can't click through to see for myself.

What unique attribute or collection of attributes makes this build potentially worth $7,500?
Here's the link to the FB advert with more details:
Facebook Post " data-width="500" data-show-text="true" data-lazy="true">
Facebook Post " class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore">Facebook Post
JunkYardBike is offline  
Likes For JunkYardBike:
Old 02-17-21, 04:37 PM
  #60036  
Dropped
 
JunkYardBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northwestern NJ
Posts: 6,080
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
This blasphemer! Yuh, dis bike was the Trunxseltoon errand bike!

It's Trexlertown. I'd cut 'em some slack if they couldn't spell Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwyd, or Pen Argyl, but that one's basically phonetic.
The velodrome was clearing their stock of these at the swap maybe 7-8 years ago, maybe earlier. Mostly frames. I think they were selling for more than $200 at the time, but that was during the fixie craze.
JunkYardBike is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 06:09 PM
  #60037  
WV is not flat..
 
brandenjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charles Town,Wv.
Posts: 1,399

Bikes: 1 away from divorce!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 431 Times in 174 Posts
Originally Posted by machinist42

Miyata triple cross bicycle - $300

Posted 2021-02-17 10:03



Apparently I sold this bike to a flipper. Just sold it Monday evening. Guess I was duped on the reason he bought it saying a friend wanted it. Oh well, hope he makes some money on it.

"Desirable miyata triple cross ! 22 inch frame . Rides excellent

bicycle frame material: steel
bicycle type: cyclocross
frame size: 22 inch
wheel size: 700C"

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...278663488.html
Apparently I sold this bike to a flipper. Just sold it Monday evening. Guess I was duped on the reason he bought it saying a friend wanted it. Oh well, hope he makes some money on it.
brandenjs is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 06:43 PM
  #60038  
Senior Member
 
balto charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore/DC
Posts: 2,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 156 Times in 99 Posts
Originally Posted by brandenjs
Apparently I sold this bike to a flipper. Just sold it Monday evening. Guess I was duped on the reason he bought it saying a friend wanted it. Oh well, hope he makes some money on it.
That's too funny!! I posted this bike on here last week when brandenjs posted on CL.
balto charlie is offline  
Likes For balto charlie:
Old 02-17-21, 06:50 PM
  #60039  
WV is not flat..
 
brandenjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charles Town,Wv.
Posts: 1,399

Bikes: 1 away from divorce!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 431 Times in 174 Posts
Originally Posted by balto charlie
That's too funny!! I posted this bike on here last week when brandenjs posted on CL.
Thanks for trying for me! I don't get upset about this, it's part of the pass around game I guess. My goal is just to save bikes from being trashed and keep the ones worth riding out on the road (or trail). I don't do it for a living
brandenjs is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 06:56 PM
  #60040  
Senior Member
 
balto charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore/DC
Posts: 2,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 156 Times in 99 Posts
Originally Posted by brandenjs
Thanks for trying for me! I don't get upset about this, it's part of the pass around game I guess. My goal is just to save bikes from being trashed and keep the ones worth riding out on the road (or trail). I don't do it for a living
I wish it fit me, looked like a nice bike and great price. Had gravel grinder written all over it.
balto charlie is offline  
Old 02-17-21, 07:13 PM
  #60041  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 4,773

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked 3,066 Times in 908 Posts
Originally Posted by balto charlie
That's too funny!! I posted this bike on here last week when brandenjs posted on CL.
Hah, I wondered if it was a flip of one I saw on Richmond CL about a month ago that I contemplated but decided against because I wanted horizontal dropouts.
__________________
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, ‘89 Cinelli Supercorsa, ‘83 Bianchi Specialissima, ‘VO Randonneur, Ritchey Breakaway Steel, '84 Paletti Super Prestige, Heron Randonneur

Spaghetti Legs is online now  
Old 02-17-21, 08:48 PM
  #60042  
WGB
 
WGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Niagara Region
Posts: 2,909

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1790 Post(s)
Liked 2,321 Times in 1,372 Posts
Goodwill - pickup only Phoenix Az.
Needs proper clips instead of pipe ties for the cables
Just at $9.99

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/115692993

Gazelle Premier



WGB is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 08:26 AM
  #60043  
Edumacator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 6,722

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2416 Post(s)
Liked 3,048 Times in 1,930 Posts
Italian gem

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined


__________________
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981 Faggin, 1996 Cannondale M500, 1984 Mercian, 1982 AD SuperLeicht, 1985 Massi (model unknown), 1988 Daccordi Griffe , 1989 Fauxsin MTB, 1981 Ciocc Mockba, 1992 Bianchi Giro, 1977 Colnago Super












jdawginsc is online now  
Old 02-18-21, 08:40 AM
  #60044  
Senior Member
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 4,867

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Liked 2,175 Times in 1,180 Posts
I am not sure if this should be in the wacky thread because of the pricing or not.....Anyway, a Bianchi Argetin that looks very clean.


https://offerup.com/item/detail/1071318330/
Best, Ben
__________________
"EVERY PERSON IS GUILTY OF ALL THE GOOD THEY DID NOT DO"
Voltaire

Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors



xiaoman1 is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 09:12 AM
  #60045  
Old Boy
 
DQRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,127

Bikes: Mostly 1st-generation, top-of-the-line, non-unicrown MTBs/ATBs: All 1984 models: Dawes Ranger, Peugeot Canyon Express, Ross Mt. Whitney (chrome), Schwinn High Sierra, and a 1983 Trek 850.

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
Liked 1,715 Times in 611 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
I am not sure if this should be in the wacky thread because of the pricing or not.....Anyway, a Bianchi Argetin that looks very clean.
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1071318330/
Best, Ben
Are they charging extra for the bent fork?

.
__________________

Roulez pour la joie, jamais pour la douleur.


USMC 1981-1991 Semper Fi!
DQRider is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 09:50 AM
  #60046  
Senior Member
 
xiaoman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 4,867

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Liked 2,175 Times in 1,180 Posts
Originally Posted by DQRider
Are they charging extra for the bent fork?

.
DQRider,
Good catch....After seeing the price,I didn't catch that.
Best, Ben
__________________
"EVERY PERSON IS GUILTY OF ALL THE GOOD THEY DID NOT DO"
Voltaire

Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors



xiaoman1 is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 10:05 AM
  #60047  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,508
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3229 Post(s)
Liked 2,505 Times in 1,509 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs
Hah, I wondered if it was a flip of one I saw on Richmond CL about a month ago that I contemplated but decided against because I wanted horizontal dropouts.
Richmond has 3 or 4 serious flippers. One of them is the guy I got the wheels for you from. One operation has a big warehouse downtown loaded with bikes. Kinda of a low key Pros Closet. The one that bought the Miyata is easy to spot. His bikes are stored in a self storage. He pulls them out and takes the ad pics in the self storage hallway. When you see a pic with the background like the Miyata, you'll know it's that person. Another's location when you look at the area map is right off of Janke Road. He also stores his in a self storage/container, but takes his pics outside. The flipper that I got the wheelsets from takes his pics with the bike up against a white pickup. Mechanicsville is in his heading. The bikes you see listed from Chesapeake/Great Bridge is probably Norfolk/Va Beach's biggest flipper. If you go there to look at a bike on the weekend, they'll have around 50 bikes in the driveway displayed for sale just like a car lot.

If you look close enough and see the patterns/similarities in the postings, most of/a large percentage of the listing on the Richmond CL are flipper bikes.

Last edited by seypat; 02-18-21 at 10:29 AM.
seypat is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 10:26 AM
  #60048  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 4,773

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked 3,066 Times in 908 Posts
Originally Posted by seypat
Richmond has 3 or 4 serious flippers. One of them is the guy I got the wheels for you from. One operation has a big warehouse downtown loaded with bikes. Kinda of a low key Pros Closet. The one that bought the Miyata is easy to spot. His bikes are stored in a self storage. He pulls them out and takes the ad pics in the self storage hallway. When you see a pic with the background like the Miyata, you'll know it's that person. Another's location when you look at the area map is right off of Janke Road. He also stores his in a self storage/container, but takes his pics outside. The flipper that I got the wheelsets from takes his pics with the bike up against a white pickup. Mechanicsville is in his heading. The bikes you see listed from Chesapeake/Great Bridge is probably Norfolk/Va Beach's biggest flipper. If you go there to look at a bike on the weekend, they'll have around 50 bikes in the driveway displayed for sale just like a car lot.

Ahh, white pickup guy. Didn't realize I'd bought from him before! I emailed self-storage guy recently about an RB-2 and he was responsive and helpful but I ended up not going to look in person. I will say they're all a little annoying with how often they flood the list day after day with their bikes, but at least their prices aren't crazy.
__________________
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, ‘89 Cinelli Supercorsa, ‘83 Bianchi Specialissima, ‘VO Randonneur, Ritchey Breakaway Steel, '84 Paletti Super Prestige, Heron Randonneur

Spaghetti Legs is online now  
Old 02-18-21, 10:52 AM
  #60049  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,508
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3229 Post(s)
Liked 2,505 Times in 1,509 Posts
It looks like there are some new flippers in the Richmond Va area competing with the old guard. If you look at the first page of listings, maybe 15-20 of the 120 listings are not from the flippers. The ones that aren't will probably be acquired by the flippers and relisted at a later date. Serious bidness!

Here's one to watch. See if it pops up at at a later date from one of the sellers with lots of listings.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/...275042251.html
seypat is offline  
Old 02-18-21, 11:04 AM
  #60050  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,508
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3229 Post(s)
Liked 2,505 Times in 1,509 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs
Ahh, white pickup guy. Didn't realize I'd bought from him before! I emailed self-storage guy recently about an RB-2 and he was responsive and helpful but I ended up not going to look in person. I will say they're all a little annoying with how often they flood the list day after day with their bikes, but at least their prices aren't crazy.
How's it going? You doing OK? It's been a crazy last year. Went and got my son from VCU yesterday afternoon. His roommate had been quarantined because of possible Rona. The roomie tested negative yesterday and will be back in the room today. He and my son thought it best to give him another 4-5 days of isolation. The schools are all closed in the area today anyway. I'll take him back on Sunday or Monday.
seypat is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.