Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

For the love of English 3 speeds...

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

For the love of English 3 speeds...

Old 05-19-14, 03:07 PM
  #5276  
Membership Not Required
 
wahoonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On the road-USA
Posts: 16,855

Bikes: Giant Excursion, Raleigh Sports, Raleigh R.S.W. Compact, Motobecane? and about 20 more! OMG

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by PalmettoUpstate
Not to quibble but they really look like the grips that came on the 1978 Sprite model: 'The Headbadge' - Vintage bicycle information [and the unmolested 1978 emerald green bike I just got has them]

What I'm trying to figure out is why Raleigh apparently went away from the DARE grips, maybe for just that one year, here's the catalog page on the 1977Sprite and it shows DARE's: https://www.kurtkaminer.com/1977raleighcat_us_13_lg.jpg

...and if you look at the 1979 catalog page you'll see DARE's on the bike with the upright "Northrounder" bars: https://www.kurtkaminer.com/1979raleighcat_us_05_lg.jpg

Just trying to figure this stuff out LOL, sometimes it seems that the closer you look at Raleigh nuances the more mysterious they become!


Raleigh did do a bunch of different things, even within a single model year. FWIW the bikes in the original picture are a 1968 RSW Compact, 1971 Raleigh Twenty and a 1971/72 Superbe. We also have a 1973 Colt in green with the same grips.

Aaron
__________________
Webshots is bailing out, if you find any of my posts with corrupt picture files and want to see them corrected please let me know. :(

ISO: A late 1980's Giant Iguana MTB frameset (or complete bike) 23" Red with yellow graphics.

"Cycling should be a way of life, not a hobby.
RIDE, YOU FOOL, RIDE!"
_Nicodemus

"Steel: nearly a thousand years of metallurgical development
Aluminum: barely a hundred
Which one would you rather have under your butt at 30mph?"
_krazygluon
wahoonc is offline  
Old 05-19-14, 05:04 PM
  #5277  
Senior Member
 
auchencrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 10,327
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 39 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by PalmettoUpstate
auchencrow I'd like to get your opinion on this situation...

I picked up a 1978 Sprite 3-speed in FL last week [ 'The Headbadge' - Vintage bicycle information ] and the "flipper" I bought it from had taken a can of black spray paint and coated both the rims and the OEM gumwall tires with paint. I don't think the rims have nearly as much rust in them as kcaut's new Superbe's do but I'm sure the original 36+ year old gumwalls were REALLY ugly; I've never seen any that old that aren't; hence the flipper's urge to "beautify" the bike. [pics to follow at some point; the emerald green with black head tube inset is visually arresting]

Anyway, the question I have is this, is there a reasonably not-too-labor-intensive way to get that black paint off the rims and ~ 1.5 inches of spokes and spoke nipples? This bike is all-original throughout and really deserves to be put back right. Tx.

Palmetto - I'm not making light of your predicament, but just the other day, I briefly considered starting a spoof thread about an "evil flipper", and what you described was exactly the most nefarious misdeed I could possibly conceive of!!!

"Paint those rotten gumwalls black! WHO will know?! Nya ha ha!" he said.



- Unfortunately, I don't have an easy solution for you, short of disassembly. Depending on what evil lurks underneath that paint, the rims are possibly salvageable through chemical means. Depending on the type of paint he used, aircraft or graffiti paint stripper ought to clean up the rims OK (read warnings and follow directions!!!) - but I'd wager that those spoke threads and nipples are goners. Just measure them and order new replacements from Lee (Childhood dreams) on E-bay. You'll be glad you did - and IF you never built your own wheels up, simply go to Sheldon's page that describes precisely how to go about it in very clear terms.
__________________
- Auchen
auchencrow is offline  
Old 05-19-14, 05:51 PM
  #5278  
Verified Antique
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 480
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by auchencrow
Palmetto - I'm not making light of your predicament, but just the other day, I briefly considered starting a spoof thread about an "evil flipper", and what you described was exactly the most nefarious misdeed I could possibly conceive of!!!

"Paint those rotten gumwalls black! WHO will know?! Nya ha ha!" he said.



- Unfortunately, I don't have an easy solution for you, short of disassembly. Depending on what evil lurks underneath that paint, the rims are possibly salvageable through chemical means. Depending on the type of paint he used, aircraft or graffiti paint stripper ought to clean up the rims OK (read warnings and follow directions!!!) - but I'd wager that those spoke threads and nipples are goners. Just measure them and order new replacements from Lee (Childhood dreams) on E-bay. You'll be glad you did - and IF you never built your own wheels up, simply go to Sheldon's page that describes precisely how to go about it in very clear terms.
HA-HA! Puhleeze do the thread!

1978 Raleigh Sprite 27 in Emerald Green with 25" frame and Sturmey Archer 3 speed AW hub

The sun finally went behind the tree line and I got out there for the "BEFORE" photo session. From what I have been able to determine from perusing the catalogs here, Raleigh Catalog Database Archive, it appears that the years 1977 & 1978 were the only ones when a SA 3 speed IGH was offered. I assume that it was the AW both years. This bike is going to get alloy rims probably; and this may mean my first exercise in wheel building.

As far as I can tell the bike is all-original except the saddle, tires and of course the purty black paint. The original owner - quite likely a career Air Force type as the bike came from just outside Eglin AFB -
apparently had the tires replaced at least once since there are a pair of Specialized gumwalls under the paint and they have held good air for about three days now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
P1030462.jpg (104.4 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg
P1030469.jpg (100.6 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg
P1030473.jpg (107.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg
P1030485.jpg (105.3 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg
P1030488.jpg (108.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg
P1030498.jpg (108.4 KB, 114 views)
PalmettoUpstate is offline  
Old 05-19-14, 06:08 PM
  #5279  
Senior Member
 
auchencrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 10,327
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 39 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by PalmettoUpstate
HA-HA! Puhleeze do the thread!

1978 Raleigh Sprite 27 in Emerald Green with 25" frame and Sturmey Archer 3 speed AW hub

The sun finally went behind the tree line and I got out there for the "BEFORE" photo session. From what I have been able to determine from perusing the catalogs here, Raleigh Catalog Database Archive, it appears that the years 1977 & 1978 were the only ones when a SA 3 speed IGH was offered. I assume that it was the AW both years. This bike is going to get alloy rims probably; and this may mean my first exercise in wheel building.

As far as I can tell the bike is all-original except the saddle, tires and of course the purty black paint. The original owner - quite likely a career Air Force type as the bike came from just outside Eglin AFB -
apparently had the tires replaced at least once since there are a pair of Specialized gumwalls under the paint and they have held good air for about three days now...
Palm - I might still do the thread, but I'm kinda busy right now, and I will have draw the illustrations for it. - That is, except maybe for your "blackwalls" here.
__________________
- Auchen
auchencrow is offline  
Old 05-21-14, 04:37 PM
  #5280  
Abuse Magnet
 
arex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,886

Bikes: '91 Mtn Tek Vertical, '74 Raleigh Sports, '72 Raleigh Twenty, '84 Univega Gran Turismo, '09 Surly Karate Monkey, '92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, '86 Miyata 310, '76 Raleigh Shopper

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 85 Posts
My path racer project is on an indefinite hiatus...health issues, work issues, other priorities.

Among other things left to do, I have to have the cracked seat stays rebrazed, a repaint (probably powdercoat it), and some minor fitting issues before I can finish putting it together.

I was able to sort out the fitment of the brakes and tires. Now I have a bunch of unused brakes and tires to resell on eBay.
arex is offline  
Old 05-27-14, 04:46 PM
  #5281  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My first post. I just received these his and hers time capsules from a friend that is moving and did not want to move with the bikes that have resided in his garage since he purchased his house. They were apparently purchased by the original owners in the late '70's, hung from the rafters and left in place since then. They are dusty, but otherwise, untouched since their original purchase.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg
raleighsports1.jpg (45.0 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by Sarcastrodomus; 05-27-14 at 05:01 PM.
Sarcastrodomus is offline  
Old 05-27-14, 05:28 PM
  #5282  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Evanston, IL
Posts: 5,805

Bikes: many

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1413 Post(s)
Liked 1,298 Times in 722 Posts
For you Raleigh Superbe lovers, this 1966 edition popped up on Chicago CL today...

1966 Raleigh Superbe Beautiful

__________________
Monti Special
smontanaro is offline  
Old 05-27-14, 05:47 PM
  #5283  
Bicycle Repair Man !!!
Thread Starter
 
Sixty Fiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: YEG
Posts: 27,272

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 128 Times in 95 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarcastrodomus
My first post. I just received these his and hers time capsules from a friend that is moving and did not want to move with the bikes that have resided in his garage since he purchased his house. They were apparently purchased by the original owners in the late '70's, hung from the rafters and left in place since then. They are dusty, but otherwise, untouched since their original purchase.
Incredible find... the silver models are fairly uncommon.
Sixty Fiver is offline  
Old 05-27-14, 06:23 PM
  #5284  
Senior Member
 
autoteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Witch City
Posts: 287

Bikes: 4 Raleinghs

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Brought this 1961 Step-through Raleigh Sports to work today and cleaned and polished it during my lunch hour. The brake pads look new. Very lightly used.
EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to polish the chain guard.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
1961 Raleigh Sports.jpg (101.4 KB, 132 views)
autoteacher is offline  
Old 05-28-14, 06:25 PM
  #5285  
Keith
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PalmettoUpstate
auchencrow I'd like to get your opinion on this situation...

I picked up a 1978 Sprite 3-speed in FL last week [ 'The Headbadge' - Vintage bicycle information ] and the "flipper" I bought it from had taken a can of black spray paint and coated both the rims and the OEM gumwall tires with paint. I don't think the rims have nearly as much rust in them as kcaut's new Superbe's do but I'm sure the original 36+ year old gumwalls were REALLY ugly; I've never seen any that old that aren't; hence the flipper's urge to "beautify" the bike. [pics to follow at some point; the emerald green with black head tube inset is visually arresting]

Anyway, the question I have is this, is there a reasonably not-too-labor-intensive way to get that black paint off the rims and ~ 1.5 inches of spokes and spoke nipples? This bike is all-original throughout and really deserves to be put back right. Tx.
Just so I don't get made into the poster boy of Rusty Bikes I thought I'd show my progress I've made on de-rusting my Superbe. I may do some more work on the inside of the rims but I think the rust is gone but there just isn't a lot of plating left inside. I think the seat came out well. Heck of a lot of parts in one of those. Luckily I took a lot of pictures while disassembling or else I might not have got it back together.

Seat





Rim



Hub




kcaut is offline  
Old 05-28-14, 06:29 PM
  #5286  
Abuse Magnet
 
arex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,886

Bikes: '91 Mtn Tek Vertical, '74 Raleigh Sports, '72 Raleigh Twenty, '84 Univega Gran Turismo, '09 Surly Karate Monkey, '92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, '86 Miyata 310, '76 Raleigh Shopper

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 85 Posts
That's beautiful.
arex is offline  
Old 05-28-14, 09:54 PM
  #5287  
Senior Member
 
Salubrious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 1,588

Bikes: Too many 3-speeds, Jones Plus LWB

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked 254 Times in 113 Posts
That looks like that took a bit of work! Nicely done!
Salubrious is offline  
Old 05-29-14, 03:26 PM
  #5288  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 645

Bikes: 78 raleigh competition 70's Gitane Hosteller, '85 StumpJumper, 90's Rockhopper Commuter, '68 Raleigh Sports, 2018 Giant Talon 2

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 39 Posts
just saw this on amazon, I know its not "period correct" for most of these old bikes, but pretty slick looking i think... anyone have experience with it? It comes in a couple diameters i think...

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Cable-Guid...FDWHQY9KFHEBYG

__________________
https://sundaybikeride.wordpress.com/
RALEIGH_COMP is offline  
Old 05-29-14, 04:21 PM
  #5289  
Senior Member
 
goraman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you want a little more stopping power on steel rims get some center pull brakes and fit some modern over size brake pads, soft rubber not the old black hard rubber blocks,keep the rims clean with glass cleaner and you will be ok if you ride sensibly in the rain.
Sorry, this was meant to be a reply.
goraman is offline  
Old 05-29-14, 05:21 PM
  #5290  
aka Tom Reingold
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, NY, and High Falls, NY, USA
Posts: 40,580

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7216 Post(s)
Liked 2,253 Times in 1,325 Posts
Originally Posted by RALEIGH_COMP
just saw this on amazon, I know its not "period correct" for most of these old bikes, but pretty slick looking i think... anyone have experience with it? It comes in a couple diameters i think...

Robot Check
Very nice. You could use this on some derailleur bikes as well.
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 06-10-14, 07:23 PM
  #5291  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,567

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 419 Times in 283 Posts
Attached Images
gster is offline  
Old 06-13-14, 08:00 PM
  #5292  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I picked up a pair of step through 70's Raleigh Sports for my soon-to-be wife and myself. They are a lot more fun to ride than I had anticpated. Much more lively than my touring bike. I took mine on a 30 mile cruise to the lake the other day, and was happy to find that the stock gearing is pretty suited to Kansas's lack of elevation change.

But is there some secret to tightening the calipers to the frame? My bike is fine, but the other bike is definetly loose at both ends. I can wiggle the entire caliper up and down in relation to the hole that the centerbolt mounts too. There is only one locknut that I can find, and if I tighten that so that caliper assembly is secure to the frame then the individual brake arms become bound. I spent all afternoon playing with it, but I haven't been able to get it right. I've taken them off to make sure that the frame isn't damaged.

Hopefully I'll get this sorted this weekend. It's the first bike she's had since childhood, and the weather is supposed to be perfect out.
keifer is offline  
Old 06-14-14, 08:00 AM
  #5293  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,567

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 419 Times in 283 Posts
Second version of the poster.
Attached Images
gster is offline  
Old 06-14-14, 12:42 PM
  #5294  
Abuse Magnet
 
arex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,886

Bikes: '91 Mtn Tek Vertical, '74 Raleigh Sports, '72 Raleigh Twenty, '84 Univega Gran Turismo, '09 Surly Karate Monkey, '92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, '86 Miyata 310, '76 Raleigh Shopper

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 85 Posts
Got my Sports frame back from the shop, all brazed-up nice. Now I need to decide what color I'm going to paint it (quite possibly something close to the original green), or else some shade of beige, cream, or brown. Also, I don't know if I'm going to powdercoat it or paint it. Powdercoating is, in general, nicer...but painting is more flexible in materials and finishes, cheaper, and I can do it myself.
arex is offline  
Old 06-14-14, 12:43 PM
  #5295  
Abuse Magnet
 
arex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,886

Bikes: '91 Mtn Tek Vertical, '74 Raleigh Sports, '72 Raleigh Twenty, '84 Univega Gran Turismo, '09 Surly Karate Monkey, '92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, '86 Miyata 310, '76 Raleigh Shopper

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by gster
Second version of the poster.
Dang, I'd love to see that.
arex is offline  
Old 06-14-14, 01:04 PM
  #5296  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,737
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Modern Vintage. Virtue resurrects the classic 3 er 5 speed with a Sturmey Archer hub:



Meet the Virtue Encore 5M. There is also the Encore 5F, a step down ladies' model.

It has drum brakes for a clean appearance. And you can have it in any color as long as its black.
NormanF is offline  
Old 06-15-14, 07:05 AM
  #5297  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Georgian Bluffs,Ontario,Canada
Posts: 55

Bikes: too many to list mostly 3 speeds and road bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Any idea what this Virtue bike weighs compared to my vintage Raleigh 3 speeds. I notice on their web site they appear to have bosses for bottle cages but I don't see any pump pegs Looks to be a nice bike
Jawihan is offline  
Old 06-15-14, 09:39 AM
  #5298  
aka Tom Reingold
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, NY, and High Falls, NY, USA
Posts: 40,580

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7216 Post(s)
Liked 2,253 Times in 1,325 Posts
I just looked at the Virtue web site. Sturmey archer hubs, low prices. How do they do that? Handsome, too.
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 06-15-14, 10:26 AM
  #5299  
Senior Member
 
vonfilm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin,Texas
Posts: 802

Bikes: 73 Super Sport, 86 Tempo, 86 Peloton, 87 Super Sport, 83 Peugeot PFN10, 76 Super Course MK IV, 94 Univega Alpina 5.5

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 33 Posts
CroMo frame and alloy wheels on the Virtue. It could weigh in the mid 20's.
__________________
1973 Schwinn Super Sport
1986 Schwinn Peloton
1976 Raleigh Super Course Mk II(for wife)
1983 Gitane Super Corsa
1991 Trek 750 Multitrack
vonfilm is offline  
Old 06-15-14, 11:36 AM
  #5300  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by RALEIGH_COMP
just saw this on amazon, I know its not "period correct" for most of these old bikes, but pretty slick looking i think... anyone have experience with it? It comes in a couple diameters i think...

Amazon.com : Origin8 Pro Cable Guide Pulley for Bicycles : Bike Shift Cables And Housing : Sports & Outdoors

Nice! Much nicer than the one I home-made out of a cable guide and a SS clamp.
bikemeister is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.