Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

For the love of English 3 speeds...

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

For the love of English 3 speeds...

Old 08-17-18, 06:14 PM
  #17776  
Senior Member
 
Buellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 733
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnDThompson
That's not the axle moving; it's the indicator rod that moves the clutch inside the hub to select the various gears.

Woah okay I gotcha.
So it seems I've lucked out by having the none drive side nut included.
I haven't had any luck finding the non window options as you said they seem to be quite scarce.
Is this a standard aw window style you are referring too?
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/hub-spares/sturmey-archer-rh-axle-nut-cp-hmn129/?geoc=US
Buellster is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 06:53 PM
  #17777  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by Buellster
Woah okay I gotcha.
So it seems I've lucked out by having the none drive side nut included.
I haven't had any luck finding the non window options as you said they seem to be quite scarce.
Is this a standard aw window style you are referring too?
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/hub-spar...mn129/?geoc=US
From the sounds of it I think you're better off buying a donor bike for the bits and pieces,
Seriously, they discard these wheels/hubs out back of bike shops all the time.
Complete bikes are often at the side of the road.
Most bike shops have new 3 speed cables @ $8.00-$14.00.
If you ask there's usually a bin of assorted 3 speed parts in
the back somewhere.
You'll pay more for a couple of lock washers + shipping
than for a parts bike.
They're out there.
gster is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 07:36 PM
  #17778  
Senior Member
 
markk900's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,648
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked 634 Times in 336 Posts
@gster speaks the truth: all of the 3-speeds I have now were acquired as whole, useable bikes for under $100 CAD each. My current favourite daily ride (Miele ATB) was found thrown out *on my own street*. You have to be alert but they are out there.

however, did want to say I have had good service from SJS among others. LBS has bins of old stuff that I am permitted to rummage through and I find all sorts of helpful stuff for fairly little money (bought a practically unused AW complete for $30CAD. It pays to make the acquaintance of a local shop or coop and spend some time and especially money there...
markk900 is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 07:40 PM
  #17779  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by gster
From the sounds of it I think you're better off buying a donor bike for the bits and pieces,
Seriously, they discard these wheels/hubs out back of bike shops all the time.
Complete bikes are often at the side of the road.
Most bike shops have new 3 speed cables @ $8.00-$14.00.
If you ask there's usually a bin of assorted 3 speed parts in
the back somewhere.
You'll pay more for a couple of lock washers + shipping
than for a parts bike.
They're out there.
There are a lot of unwanted stepthroughs out there, but it's too bad this hub didn't come with the complete package. I think a shifter was included originally too. He may need those special anti rotation washers, but having to find a cable,fulcrum clip, cog, circlip, a pair of spacer rings and axle nuts is unfortunate.
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 07:40 PM
  #17780  
Old fart
 
JohnDThompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Appleton WI
Posts: 24,772

Bikes: Several, mostly not name brands.

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3580 Post(s)
Liked 3,389 Times in 1,927 Posts
Originally Posted by Buellster
I haven't had any luck finding the non window options as you said they seem to be quite scarce.
Is this a standard aw window style you are referring too?
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/hub-spar...mn129/?geoc=US


Yes, that should work just fine.
JohnDThompson is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 08:30 PM
  #17781  
Senior Member
 
Buellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 733
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
+1 For parts bike.
I let go of thay rusty 21" 3 speed sports and I'm regretting it now. I got offered twice what I paid and my bike fund was looking paltry. Now it looks like it would cost me the amount I got out of that bike to get the spare parts I could've taken from it haha
I do see a lot of step throughs on the cheap...
does it matter if it's a schwin?
the market here is flooded with schwin step throughs.
My understanding is that as long as the hub is SA the parts will be usable, but I want to check.

Last edited by Buellster; 08-17-18 at 08:54 PM.
Buellster is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 09:24 PM
  #17782  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by Buellster
+1 For parts bike.
I let go of thay rusty 21" 3 speed sports and I'm regretting it now. I got offered twice what I paid and my bike fund was looking paltry. Now it looks like it would cost me the amount I got out of that bike to get the spare parts I could've taken from it haha
I do see a lot of step throughs on the cheap...
does it matter if it's a schwin?
the market here is flooded with schwin step throughs.
My understanding is that as long as the hub is SA the parts will be usable, but I want to check.
Except for Sturmey Archer parts, nothing from a Schwinn is of any use to me, but my hobby is English bikes.
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-17-18, 09:34 PM
  #17783  
Senior Member
 
Buellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 733
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BigChief
Except for Sturmey Archer parts, nothing from a Schwinn is of any use to me, but my hobby is English bikes.
I mean those are the only parts I want Haha
I'm not a particular fan of schwinns. I know they have some supporters but I just dont find them interesting.
I'm just wondering if schwinn actually used sturmey parts. Shifter cables, pulleys, spacers etc.
Buellster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 05:28 AM
  #17784  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by Buellster
I mean those are the only parts I want Haha
I'm not a particular fan of schwinns. I know they have some supporters but I just dont find them interesting.
I'm just wondering if schwinn actually used sturmey parts. Shifter cables, pulleys, spacers etc.
SA hubs, especially the older ones have top quality plating. Plus, they were sometimes protected by a coat of greasy crud, so it is common to find a totally rusted away bike while the hub cleans up to be in very good condition. That's why you see so many hubs for sale on eBay. Over the years people and mechanics would toss a rotted away wheel but save the perfectly good hub. 20 years ago it was pretty easy to find free English junkers from the 50s and 60s, but they are becoming more rare all the time. These days, roadside junk day finds are mostly Asian bikes from the 90s.
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 06:21 AM
  #17785  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by BigChief
SA hubs, especially the older ones have top quality plating. Plus, they were sometimes protected by a coat of greasy crud, so it is common to find a totally rusted away bike while the hub cleans up to be in very good condition. That's why you see so many hubs for sale on eBay. Over the years people and mechanics would toss a rotted away wheel but save the perfectly good hub. 20 years ago it was pretty easy to find free English junkers from the 50s and 60s, but they are becoming more rare all the time. These days, roadside junk day finds are mostly Asian bikes from the 90s.
I picked up a ladies bike last year for $20.00. Harvested parts include:
Front and rear brake calipers
Trigger in good shape
Handle bars and stem
Seat post
assorted cable clips
Clean rear hub (cut from rusted rim)
Pair of brake levers
Pair of grips
Most of these parts have migrated over to other projects
or into the parts bin.


gster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 06:32 AM
  #17786  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
wow, your parts are so well organized. At least I recently migrated mine from falling apart cardboard boxes into plastic bins. Good deal at 20 bucks. I see you got a good pair of single bolt levers out of it. Nice. These always come in handy for fixing an otherwise nice mid 70s Raleighs with auto those adjust disasters.

__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 06:50 AM
  #17787  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by ascherer
A Dunelt, Royal Scot and Robin Hood walk into a bar...

On Grove Street in the West Village, NYC. As @noglider points out, these classics are not unusual in NYC and in particular in this neighborhood.

Obviously, you've spotted the infamous West Village British Bicycle Gang.
They've been terrorizing New York with their incessant demands for
moustache wax and glutten free sustainable snacks
for months now.
Good work.
gster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 07:27 AM
  #17788  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Raleigh Price Structure
I've often wondered how Raleigh priced their various lines of bikes and what were the differences
in the quality of components that would make a Robin Hood, for example, less expensive than a
a Raleigh branded bike.
I found a "spotty" weld on my Robin Hood.

Perhaps, as parts came off the line, seconds (imperfect) were set aside to be used on the lesser brands.
Robin Hoods, Philips, Triumphs, Gliders etc.
Just a thought.
gster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 07:38 AM
  #17789  
Bikes are okay, I guess.
 
thumpism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 6,938

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
Originally Posted by Buellster
I mean those are the only parts I want Haha
I'm not a particular fan of schwinns. I know they have some supporters but I just dont find them interesting.
I'm just wondering if schwinn actually used sturmey parts. Shifter cables, pulleys, spacers etc.
Yes.

Find an old Speedster and take what you need from it, but a Schwinn rim is not the same size as a Raleigh rim so your wheels won't match. Other Schwinns also used Sturmey parts but those models might be more costly to purchase as a parts bike. You can sometimes find Speedsters cheap. My local co-op has a couple that would probably go for $30 each.
thumpism is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 08:02 AM
  #17790  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Scorchers Be Gone!
A few bikes that were set up as true Scorchers have reverted to a Semi Scorcher state.
Although I really like the look, my back and neck didn't agree.
They'll actually get ridden now.
1961 Superbe.

Before.

After.

Heron eye stamp indicates pre 1961.
gster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 08:07 AM
  #17791  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by BigChief
wow, your parts are so well organized. At least I recently migrated mine from falling apart cardboard boxes into plastic bins. Good deal at 20 bucks. I see you got a good pair of single bolt levers out of it. Nice. These always come in handy for fixing an otherwise nice mid 70s Raleighs with auto those adjust disasters.

Yes.
Many of the SA equipped CCM 3 speeds and Gliders came with the double bolt levers that we both dislike.
gster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 10:06 AM
  #17792  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by gster
Scorchers Be Gone!
A few bikes that were set up as true Scorchers have reverted to a Semi Scorcher state.
Although I really like the look, my back and neck didn't agree.
They'll actually get ridden now.
1961 Superbe.

Before.

After.

Heron eye stamp indicates pre 1961.
I think maybe we should still call them scorchers. It's such a great word. I'm glad we revived it here at BF. Which reminds me. Reading through old Raleigh catalogs online I found another long forgotten word. Well, except for maybe @noglider, to describe smaller components attached to their bicycles. "fitment" . Fitment definition: an accessory attached to an assembly of parts. I think I might start using it. Yes, Raleigh did do an excellent job plating their chrome fitments.
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 10:53 AM
  #17793  
Senior Member
 
Buellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 733
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BigChief
wow, your parts are so well organized. At least I recently migrated mine from falling apart cardboard boxes into plastic bins. Good deal at 20 bucks. I see you got a good pair of single bolt levers out of it. Nice. These always come in handy for fixing an otherwise nice mid 70s Raleighs with auto those adjust disasters.

I do believe this is the exact same model as my sports. Mine is a 70-71.
It rides beautifully. Of all my vintage bikes it has actually needed the least work despite being the oldest.
What's the auto adjusting disaster you speak of?
Buellster is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 11:38 AM
  #17794  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Raleigh had been using the same brake lever design since the 1930s. I think they are elegant and one of the fitments I appreciate on old Raleighs. But by 1972, the Raleigh bad ideas department got very busy solving problems the bikes didn't have while ignoring other issues that should have been addressed. This bike doesn't have a date stamp, but I figure it from 1973 or so. At that point the classic brake lever design was replaced by a cheap looking pressed sheet steel lever with a clunky widget hung on the end with a wire bale that contained a ratchet that would automatically readjust your brake lever too far out as the pads wore. By now you're guessing that I'm not fond of them. I bought this 73 Sports on the cheap because the hub didn't work. I repaired everything and replaced the goofy levers with a pair of earlier ones I had. Except for the seat, it's a pretty nice ride now.
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 03:48 PM
  #17795  
Senior Member
 
browngw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Port Dover Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,543

Bikes: 1965 Dilecta Le Blanc, 1956 Royal Nord, 1972 Raleigh Sports, 1972 CCM Turismo,1976 SuperCycle Excalibur, 2014 Salsa Vaya, 2017 Felt DD70, 2019 Giant Lafree and others

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked 588 Times in 227 Posts
Originally Posted by gster
Raleigh Price Structure
I've often wondered how Raleigh priced their various lines of bikes and what were the differences
in the quality of components that would make a Robin Hood, for example, less expensive than a
a Raleigh branded bike.
I found a "spotty" weld on my Robin Hood.

Perhaps, as parts came off the line, seconds (imperfect) were set aside to be used on the lesser brands.
Robin Hoods, Philips, Triumphs, Gliders etc.
Just a thought.
I don't think that seconds or imperfects would knowingly be used. I am though, thinking that large North American distributors requested models built to a price. I have a 72 Sports that is unlike others with cables pedals grips etc yet are obviously original to the bike. American catalogs seldom accurately depict Canadian import models. A recent Holdsworth I had was purchased in batches for Bloor Cycle and actually had some upgrades from the British model. Who knows. A friend of mine was in the bike distribution business said this happened a lot. A single change like a saddle would greatly change the profit.
__________________
We are what we reflect. We are the changes that we bring to this world. Ride often. -Geo.-
browngw is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 06:57 PM
  #17796  
Bikes are okay, I guess.
 
thumpism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 6,938

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
Originally Posted by mtb_addict
how strong is the Sport step thru frame?

the seat stays are so skinny.
do u think a heavy guy on a small frame would stress thie frame?
i mean frequent riding on bumpy dirt poorly maintained roads.

what is the likely failure mode?
I have a 23" ladies' Sports in addition to my 23" men's and expect to be riding it when I can no longer swing a leg over the men's frame, and I hope to be lighter than 180 when I do that but am not holding out hope and I have no worries at all about the frame's ability to carry my weight, no matter what it might reasonably become. I have never seen a frame failure on a Sports, so don't know what else to tell you about that. The more widely exposed and traveled among us might be able to tell you differently. For the riding conditions you describe I'd realistically be more concerned about the wheels. If you're worried about the frame pick up a spare; that'll guarantee that you never need it.

Last edited by thumpism; 08-18-18 at 07:03 PM.
thumpism is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 07:23 PM
  #17797  
Senior Member
 
ddeand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 927
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 46 Posts
Originally Posted by ddeand
Quick evaluation, please. What is the most you壇 pay for this bike based solely on the picture?


Thanks for the responses. It looks like I知 getting it for $60. I値l post photos when I have it in hand.
__________________
Some days, it's not even worth gnawing through the restraints.
ddeand is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 09:35 PM
  #17798  
Senior Member
 
BigChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,240
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 103 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by ddeand


Thanks for the responses. It looks like I知 getting it for $60. I値l post photos when I have it in hand.
That is a super deal! All there except the Brooks saddle. Great looking chrome. I don't mind the dulling of the paint, but depending how deep the oxidation goes, it might gloss up to some degree with a polishing compound. I've had some bikes like this that shined up almost new looking and others that didn't respond much at all. You never know until you try, but even a wax will bring back some luster. Great find!!
__________________
Inflate Hard
BigChief is offline  
Old 08-18-18, 09:47 PM
  #17799  
Senior Member
 
ddeand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 927
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 46 Posts
Originally Posted by BigChief
That is a super deal! All there except the Brooks saddle. Great looking chrome. I don't mind the dulling of the paint, but depending how deep the oxidation goes, it might gloss up to some degree with a polishing compound. I've had some bikes like this that shined up almost new looking and others that didn't respond much at all. You never know until you try, but even a wax will bring back some luster. Great find!!
Thanks! We値l see what is there when I get it on Monday. Just from the picture, I know I値l be using a bit of aluminum foil and Tri-Flow on the chrome. On paint, I usually use 3-M Perfect-It II followed by Finesse-It II and the polish. I just hope there痴 no rust.. should be an interesting project.
__________________
Some days, it's not even worth gnawing through the restraints.
ddeand is offline  
Old 08-19-18, 06:52 AM
  #17800  
Senior Member
 
gster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,571

Bikes: 1971 Hercules, 1978 Raleigh Superbe, 1978 Raleigh Tourist, 1964 Glider 3 Speed, 1967 Raleigh Sprite 5 Speed, 1968 Hercules AMF 3 Speed, 1972 Raleigh Superbe, 1976 Raleigh Superbe, 1957 Flying Pigeon, 1967 Dunelt 3 Speed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by ddeand


Thanks for the responses. It looks like I知 getting it for $60. I値l post photos when I have it in hand.
That's a great deal.
gster is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.