Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

I don't know about this

Old 11-22-07, 05:04 PM
  #1  
carefree
I feel the need for speed
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Carefree, Arizona
Posts: 5

Bikes: Cannondale Caad8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I don't know about this

I don't know if I like being called a Clydesdale. I am new to this forum and it is the first time I have heard of this term. I am 6' 3" and 230 lbs and I can keep up with the small people. I have a Cannondale Caad and have never had a problem.

I have been running a non-scientific experiment. I have been waving to all of the other bicyclist and about 80% won't wave back. Either they can't let go of the handle bar, or they are way to serious
carefree is offline  
Old 11-22-07, 05:18 PM
  #2  
markhr
POWERCRANK addict
 
markhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Acton, West London, UK
Posts: 3,783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
you're a clyde

welcome

...bet you're popular on windy days (!how many! people on your wheel?)
__________________
shameless POWERCRANK plug
Recommended reading for all cyclists - Cyclecraft - Effective Cycling
Condor Cycles - quite possibly the best bike shop in London
Don't run red lights, wear a helmet, use hand signals, get some cycle lights(front and rear) and, FFS, don't run red lights!
markhr is offline  
Old 11-22-07, 05:57 PM
  #3  
Bm7b5
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 44

Bikes: 09 Kona Honk-y Tonk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
They have a saying in Spain: Caballo grande ande o no ande. Meaning: The big horse is the big horse, whether he runs or not.
Bm7b5 is offline  
Old 11-22-07, 11:56 PM
  #4  
ride26fast
Campagnolo User
 
ride26fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NorthShore, MA
Posts: 97

Bikes: I spend to much.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
always wave to passing bikers, spread the velo love!
ride26fast is offline  
Old 11-23-07, 12:55 PM
  #5  
Bionicycle
No I'm Not a Pirate!
 
Bionicycle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The middle of somewhere in Indiana
Posts: 696
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by carefree View Post
I don't know if I like being called a Clydesdale. I am new to this forum and it is the first time I have heard of this term. I am 6' 3" and 230 lbs and I can keep up with the small people. I have a Cannondale Caad and have never had a problem.

I have been running a non-scientific experiment. I have been waving to all of the other bicyclist and about 80% won't wave back. Either they can't let go of the handle bar, or they are way to serious
When I first got back into riding a bicycle, I noticed that many of the cyclist I crossed paths with on the trail would not wave at me, or my wife as we rode past; at first I thought this to be strange… Little did I know at that time, a cyclist is not just a person on a bicycle any more…

I began to notice that most of the ones that didn’t wave were dressed in a full kit, and often riding in a pace line (as I later came to know these terms), or sometimes alone, and seemed often to be almost irritated, or have a look of, how dare you… in response to my friendliness.

I have since came to know (via BF) that I am not only known as a Clydesdale, to this type of rider, but because I ride a step through frame utility cruiser bike, with a cargo rack, just for fun and exercise, and don’t wear Lycra; I am also a Fred… I have found that both terms are derogatory terms in the road biking world. And, are therefore, most likely, the reasons for the snub in return of my friendliness.
Now, having said all that, I’m not going to let this get spun into a denigration of all road cyclist that wear Lycra… I have met many Lycra wearing road cyclist on the trail that will at least give a smile, or a head nod, or even a wave… some have even asked when my wife and I were stopped, or resting if we needed any tools, or help… it truly depends on the person.

My first thought of retaliation against the un-friendly Lycra wearing road cyclist, was to just quit waving, or saying hello at all, and just say, up yours, under my breath… But, the trouble with that idea is, you don’t know who is un-friendly until you try and wave, or say hello... and by then it’s too late. And, if I don’t wave…then I am the un-friendly cyclist… So, I have decided that every bicyclist I pass, be it Road Cyclist, Clydesdale, or Fred… I’m going to smile, wave, and respectively say hello, and if that irritates them… that is on them. I can only be myself, no matter what they do…

Just my observations… safe and fun riding to you.
Bionicycle is offline  
Old 11-23-07, 04:40 PM
  #6  
ride26fast
Campagnolo User
 
ride26fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NorthShore, MA
Posts: 97

Bikes: I spend to much.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
what does the term "Fred" stand for?
ride26fast is offline  
Old 11-23-07, 05:34 PM
  #7  
DnvrFox
Banned.
 
DnvrFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Fred has two rather contrary meanings. Take your choice or use both!

fred
1) n. a person who spends a lot of money on his bike and clothing, but still can't ride. "What a fred -- too much Lycra and titanium and not enough skill." Synonym for poser. Occasionally called a "barney".

2) n. a person who has a mishmash of old gear, does't care at all about technology or fashion, didn't race or follow racing, etc. Often identified by chainring marks on white calf socks. Used by "serious" roadies to disparage utility cyclists and touring riders, especially after these totally unfashionable "freds" drop the "serious" roadies on hills because the "serious" guys were really posers. This term is from road touring and, according to popular myth, "Fred" was a well-known grumpy old touring rider, who really was named Fred.
DnvrFox is offline  
Old 11-23-07, 05:40 PM
  #8  
markhr
POWERCRANK addict
 
markhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Acton, West London, UK
Posts: 3,783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ride26fast View Post
what does the term "Fred" stand for?
https://www.bikeforums.net/commuting/362275-does-anybody-know-fred.html
__________________
shameless POWERCRANK plug
Recommended reading for all cyclists - Cyclecraft - Effective Cycling
Condor Cycles - quite possibly the best bike shop in London
Don't run red lights, wear a helmet, use hand signals, get some cycle lights(front and rear) and, FFS, don't run red lights!
markhr is offline  
Old 11-24-07, 07:33 AM
  #9  
ang1sgt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chili, NY
Posts: 733

Bikes: 88 Fisher Gemini tandem, 92 Trek 970, 07 Nashbar Frame, 08 Gary Fisher Paragon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been riding almost as long as anyone here. I've gotten to the point where I don't care what I'm called or what I look like. I get drafted on when I'm on my Tandem, or my Recumbent, and I can drop most of the KIDS while off-road due to better SKILLS that I learned over 25 years ago. They may call me Grand Paw, and that's all right with me. Yep, might not climb the hills as well as they can, might not carve the single track like they can, but I'm out there and I'm riding. THAT is what counts for me.

Chris
ang1sgt is offline  
Old 11-24-07, 09:03 AM
  #10  
(51)
Perma-Clyde
 
(51)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Suncoast, FL
Posts: 931

Bikes: Trek Hybrid 7200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
LOL I'm a Fred and a Clyde!
(51) is offline  
Old 11-24-07, 09:14 AM
  #11  
Wogster
Senior Member
 
Wogster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto (again) Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,937

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by carefree View Post
I don't know if I like being called a Clydesdale. I am new to this forum and it is the first time I have heard of this term. I am 6' 3" and 230 lbs and I can keep up with the small people. I have a Cannondale Caad and have never had a problem.

I have been running a non-scientific experiment. I have been waving to all of the other bicyclist and about 80% won't wave back. Either they can't let go of the handle bar, or they are way to serious
Well, since a clyde is anyone over 200lbs OR over 6' then even at 98lbs soaking wet carrying a 50lb box, your still classed a clyde, so enjoy your clydeness, embrace your inner clyde.

Waving, I think it depends on where you are and when, on a Saturday in the summer around here, especially early morning, your likely on smaller streets to get a wave back, and a hearty good morning too. On a major street during (c)rush hours your likely to get nothing, I find if wearing bicycle specific clothing then most riders will wave, lycra or not, the exception seems to be the full kit on the 2lb plastic wonder bike crowd, okay, if they don't want to be nice to other riders, their loss.... I wonder how friendly the full kit plastic wonder bike folk are if they are in the middle of nowhere, when they find they are out of CO2 and along comes Fred Clyde on his hybrid who stops to offer assistance, and yeah his big old metal pump that outweighs the wonder bike, comes with Presta and Schraeder hoses, and he always carries both.....
Wogster is offline  
Old 11-24-07, 11:24 AM
  #12  
Bionicycle
No I'm Not a Pirate!
 
Bionicycle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The middle of somewhere in Indiana
Posts: 696
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wogsterca View Post
Well, since a clyde is anyone over 200lbs OR over 6' then even at 98lbs soaking wet carrying a 50lb box, your still classed a clyde, so enjoy your clydeness, embrace your inner clyde.

Waving, I think it depends on where you are and when, on a Saturday in the summer around here, especially early morning, your likely on smaller streets to get a wave back, and a hearty good morning too. On a major street during (c)rush hours your likely to get nothing, I find if wearing bicycle specific clothing then most riders will wave, lycra or not, the exception seems to be the full kit on the 2lb plastic wonder bike crowd, okay, if they don't want to be nice to other riders, their loss.... I wonder how friendly the full kit plastic wonder bike folk are if they are in the middle of nowhere, when they find they are out of CO2 and along comes Fred Clyde on his hybrid who stops to offer assistance, and yeah his big old metal pump that outweighs the wonder bike, comes with Presta and Schraeder hoses, and he always carries both.....
+1
Bionicycle is offline  
Old 11-24-07, 03:48 PM
  #13  
redneckwes
Super Course fan
 
redneckwes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lost on the windswept plains of the Great Black Swamp
Posts: 2,720
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Be happy being a Fredsdale...

I usually cruise the mup with a seatbag full of tools...and a pump, on fender equipped steel tourers older than I am.
__________________
I have a white PX-10, a Green Dawes Galaxy and an Orange Falcon, now I'm done.
redneckwes is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 01:26 PM
  #14  
ride26fast
Campagnolo User
 
ride26fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NorthShore, MA
Posts: 97

Bikes: I spend to much.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yea i just spend way to much money on bikes, but i race them
ride26fast is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 01:49 PM
  #15  
jaxgtr
Senior Member
 
jaxgtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,831

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7, Trek Emonda ALR 6, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked 845 Times in 516 Posts
I have my Fred bike, Trek 7300 Hybrid with fenders for night rides and rides that I might get wet on, but I also have my road bike for the dry day rides. I'm Brian and I'm a clyde. Welcome to Bikeanon. The 12 step program to not caring what people think. In this forum, we are not pretentious, uppity or snobby. We are a group of fellow large riders that just like to ride. Some to lose weight and others to keep it off.

As Wogsterca said, embrace your inner clyde.
__________________
Brian | 2021 Trek Domane SLR 7 | 2016 Trek Emonda ALR 6 | 2022 Trek FX Sport 5 (On Order)
Originally Posted by AEO View Post
you should learn to embrace change, and mock it's failings every step of the way.







jaxgtr is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 02:31 PM
  #16  
v1k1ng1001
Gorntastic!
 
v1k1ng1001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: United States of Mexico
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
We're the same size. Welcome to the forum!
__________________
v1k1ng1001 is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 04:35 PM
  #17  
BobFixedGerald
pretty generally unworthy
 
BobFixedGerald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Marblehead MA
Posts: 4

Bikes: Moots PsychloYBB, Specialized Crossroads, LeMond Alpe d' Huez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I recently learned that I am a Clydesdale, 6' 230, via bike forums. I might be a Fred too. Not that I mind.
BobFixedGerald is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 08:15 PM
  #18  
carefree
I feel the need for speed
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Carefree, Arizona
Posts: 5

Bikes: Cannondale Caad8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If I am a Fred, then what is a "full kit plastic wonder bike folk"? That term had my ROTFL! I see these guys that wear $300 sunglasses with matching outfits, but I wave at them. I never do get a wave or even a look. I have fun biking so it doesn't matter, but you're right it might be interesting if they need my CO2 cartridge.
carefree is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 08:59 PM
  #19  
neilfein
Senior Member
 
neilfein's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Highland Park, NJ, USA
Posts: 3,798

Bikes: "Hildy", a Novara Randonee touring bike; a 16-speed Bike Friday Tikit; and a Specialized Stumpjumper frame-based built-up MTB, now serving as the kid-carrier, grocery-getter.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Heh. My middle name is Frederick, and there's another Neil with the username Neil Frederick around here somewhere. If commuting in work clothes is Fred, call me Fred.

For the record, most roadie are very friendly around here, whether I'm wearing lycra, street clothes, or winter kit. And most people seem impressed at the amount of stuff I haul on tour.
__________________
Tour Journals, Blog, ride pix

My bands:
neilfein is offline  
Old 11-25-07, 11:51 PM
  #20  
Neil_B
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by Bionicycle View Post
When I first got back into riding a bicycle, I noticed that many of the cyclist I crossed paths with on the trail would not wave at me, or my wife as we rode past; at first I thought this to be strange… Little did I know at that time, a cyclist is not just a person on a bicycle any more…

I began to notice that most of the ones that didn’t wave were dressed in a full kit, and often riding in a pace line (as I later came to know these terms), or sometimes alone, and seemed often to be almost irritated, or have a look of, how dare you… in response to my friendliness.

I have since came to know (via BF) that I am not only known as a Clydesdale, to this type of rider, but because I ride a step through frame utility cruiser bike, with a cargo rack, just for fun and exercise, and don’t wear Lycra; I am also a Fred… I have found that both terms are derogatory terms in the road biking world. And, are therefore, most likely, the reasons for the snub in return of my friendliness.
Now, having said all that, I’m not going to let this get spun into a denigration of all road cyclist that wear Lycra… I have met many Lycra wearing road cyclist on the trail that will at least give a smile, or a head nod, or even a wave… some have even asked when my wife and I were stopped, or resting if we needed any tools, or help… it truly depends on the person.

My first thought of retaliation against the un-friendly Lycra wearing road cyclist, was to just quit waving, or saying hello at all, and just say, up yours, under my breath… But, the trouble with that idea is, you don’t know who is un-friendly until you try and wave, or say hello... and by then it’s too late. And, if I don’t wave…then I am the un-friendly cyclist… So, I have decided that every bicyclist I pass, be it Road Cyclist, Clydesdale, or Fred… I’m going to smile, wave, and respectively say hello, and if that irritates them… that is on them. I can only be myself, no matter what they do…

Just my observations… safe and fun riding to you.
The latest issue of Dirt Rag has a complaint about Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members being rude to a guy who chose to ride a mountain bike in one of their road events. A rider even ridiculed his bike, a high-end Kona. BCP happens to be the same club that dropped me on a novice ride; the instructor also insulted me. That was back before I logged 2700 miles in a year. Revenge is sweet, and best eaten cold.
 
Old 11-26-07, 07:16 AM
  #21  
neilfein
Senior Member
 
neilfein's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Highland Park, NJ, USA
Posts: 3,798

Bikes: "Hildy", a Novara Randonee touring bike; a 16-speed Bike Friday Tikit; and a Specialized Stumpjumper frame-based built-up MTB, now serving as the kid-carrier, grocery-getter.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
Revenge is sweet, and best eaten cold.
Khaaan!
__________________
Tour Journals, Blog, ride pix

My bands:
neilfein is offline  
Old 11-26-07, 07:27 AM
  #22  
Neil_B
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
The latest issue of Dirt Rag has a complaint about Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members being rude to a guy who chose to ride a mountain bike in one of their road events. A rider even ridiculed his bike, a high-end Kona. BCP happens to be the same club that dropped me on a novice ride; the instructor also insulted me. That was back before I logged 2700 miles in a year. Revenge is sweet, and best eaten cold.
From a letter to the editor in the latest issue of Dirt Rag, sent in by Ron Hall of Reading, PA, we excerpt a paragraph describing the disdain a mountain bike rider received when he took his bike to the street:

"But I just did the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia [Scenic Schuylkill] Century a couple of weeks ago and again I'm rollin' Typhoid Mary. This was Philadelphia for christ-sake! I was on the ONLY mountain bike to be seen in the entire event. Again, I was met with cold "Who let you in - don't we have bouncers for this...." looks. It was as if I somehow defiled their spandex wearin' wind cheatin' carbon fiber three-person draft line (does this REALLY make a difference) sub-25 pound party. I was not in any way being anti-social - heck I probably had a big stupid grin on my face the whole time (that's how I roll). I even rode a name bike. Now I ride a Kona paired with a triple crown Girvin Chubby (what can I say, I'm loyal.) OK, maybe two people talked to me - but not until I passed the 65 mile cut off point. I guess that's when I qualified. One guy did give me "Hey, hardcore" props. And another kind woman thought I was part of the SAG support, "Oh, you mean you're riding the 100 - on THAT?!?"

Roadies. Gotta love 'em.
 
Old 11-26-07, 08:37 AM
  #23  
bautieri
Downtown Spanky Brown
 
bautieri's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Enola, Pennsyltucky
Posts: 2,108

Bikes: Motobecane Phantom Cross Pro Kona Lana'I

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*ahem*

"Sticks and stones can break my bones etc."

Does it really bother you that much to be called a "Clyde" or "Fred"? Some people are jerks no matter where you are or what your doing. For the love of god never go for a ride on a metric motorcycle if people not returning the wave bothers you .
bautieri is offline  
Old 11-26-07, 09:02 AM
  #24  
PATH
Opus
 
PATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North of City
Posts: 223

Bikes: Bianchi Cross Concept, Bianchi Axis, Specialized Crosstrail, Specialized Roubaix, Miyata Sportsrunner, Trek T1 Track Bike, Specialized CrossTrail Expert, Specialized Tricross Comp Triple

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Fun is the operative word! I wear spandex and I am over 300 and 6'6". I wave and smile at everyone. Why the heck not? I ride for me! I ride because it feels good. I ride because it is great exercise. I ride because it is just really the most enjoyable thing I do during the day.

I am a CLYDE and I am a FRED! Proud of both of those monikers. I don't take myself so seriously while on the bike. Why I even have a bike that has platform pedals! Gasp! I am honored and proud to ride with any cyclist. I think your 3 speed Schwinn with the fenders and the basket up front is cool. I also think your titanium lighter than air bike is also nice. It is all good and we are all cyclists.

Riding in the end is about me having fun. IF it stops being fun then I stop riding. What others think of me has no bearing on that decision!
__________________
Go raibh an chóir ghaoithe i gcónaí liom!

2007 Specialized Tricross Comp Triple, 2007 Trek T1, 2006 Specialized Roubaix
2006 Bianchi Cross Concept, 1989 Miyata Sportrunner, 2006 Bianchi Axis, 2008 Specialized Crosstrail Expert







Lullaby Of Foo

Now I lay me down to sleep
Keep my bike safe from the bicycle thief
Keep my tootsies toasty warm
keep my carbon from any harm

Good Night Road Bike
Good Night Moutain Bike
Good night all you Foosters
And good night Moon
PATH is offline  
Old 11-30-07, 02:01 PM
  #25  
owenh
Senior Member
 
owenh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HAHAHAHA I am SOOO a FRED
I bought a second hand shogun Ninja with RSX gears
Got hit by a car wich killed the right Hand gear lever got that replaced cheap with a Sora gear
so I have one Sora one STI
Bought a second hand pair of bib nicks for $10 with a small hole in the side
(added another hole on the othere side)
and I have a rugby jersy for a top

one day I'm sure my mish mash of gear will be fashionable again
but untill then Im just waiting patiently
owenh is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.