Old 03-25-20, 05:43 PM
Bigbus
Very Senior Member

Bikes: Giant Quasar & Fuji Roubaix

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 234 Times in 174 Posts
This thread has devolved into the bowels of _____? And it ain't pretty!
Old 03-26-20, 09:31 AM
Fox Farm

Bikes: Merlin Extra Light, Orbea Orca, Ritchey Outback,Tomac Revolver Mountain Bike, Cannondale Crit 3.0 now used for time trials.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 23 Posts
Here in Czech Republic, we have been in lock down, if that is the correct word for it, for two weeks. It means staying at home but hiking, walking in nature, and yes cycling is permitted so for two weeks I have been out regularly between working at home. I wear a mask when entering villages or built up areas. Fogs the glasses so I take them off. Not a big deal. I generally don't ride with others so riding solo is normal for me.
Old 03-26-20, 10:05 AM
Yonah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
I live in the NYC northern suburbs. Parks are closed and we're essentially shelter-in-place. As a result, the roads are pretty empty (On an hour-long ride, I might have been passed by less than 5 cars), so I've been biking daily with 1 or 2 of my teenage sons (both of whom live at home with us). I make sure we avoid other bikers, runners and walkers. If I do happen to meet a neighbor or friend, I make sure to talk to them from the opposite side of the street.