Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Coronavirus/COVID-19 (https://www.bikeforums.net/coronavirus-covid-19/)
-   -   I put masks on my cats (https://www.bikeforums.net/coronavirus-covid-19/1198347-i-put-masks-my-cats.html)

Hondo Gravel 04-15-20 09:13 PM

I put masks on my cats
 
Didnít work out too well my cats instantly rebelled telling me to F off to put it simply. The cats said heck no to social distancing they were all sleeping in a ball in defiance of what I mandated. Those ungrateful felines I feed them good quality food and they live indoors. They told me we rule you, you donít rule us. And you are not the king and you will not have youíre name on all of our stimulus bags of cat food. They informed me since I can operate a windows system doesnít make me an expert on world health. The cats tore apart those masks and now Iím powerless. So I just ride my bike ..

CliffordK 04-15-20 09:39 PM

:foo:

I haven't tried a cat mask, but Latte is pretty calm with just about anything I do to her.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...e7034afc8d.jpg

We have Nemisis that comes around every once in a while.

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...57beca7d26.jpg

I'm not too sure what his story is, but Latte and Nemesis don't get along, so "social distancing" is just fine.

Seattle Forrest 04-15-20 09:52 PM

https://img.republicworld.com/republ...jpeg?tr=f-jpeg

Hondo Gravel 04-16-20 01:09 PM

Just try to put a mask on me! I dare ya! You will need several boxes of Band Aids.


https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...0175d3996.jpeg
Just try putting a mask on me human.

Clyde1820 04-18-20 05:34 AM

There's the phrase "Herding cats." After this thing, there'll have to be another one: "Masking cats."

There are three things I don't do: skydiving out of a perfectly good airplane; seeing how long I can hold my hand over a flame; and, attempting to force a feline to do what said feline doesn't want to do.

I'm good with that.

john m flores 04-18-20 05:38 AM


Originally Posted by Clyde1820 (Post 21424781)
There's the phrase "Herding cats." After this thing, there'll have to be another one: "Masking cats."

There are three things I don't do: skydiving out of a perfectly good airplane; seeing how long I can hold my hand over a flame; and, attempting to force a feline to do what said feline doesn't want to do.

I'm good with that.

Don't forget breading cats! No, not breeding, breading.

Clicky here: https://www.google.com/search?q=brea...=1234&bih=1352

You're welcome...

rumrunn6 04-18-20 07:30 AM

Not gonna try, donít need a trip to the ER right now

a1penguin 04-18-20 11:17 PM

I had a hard enough time getting xmas sweaters on them.
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...03261f6e65.jpg
Masks, you say? GTFO.

Voltan 04-21-20 02:41 PM

Spooky hahaha

CycleryNorth81 05-14-20 08:49 AM

Cats with no COVID-19 symptoms can spread the deadly virus to other cats, new lab test shows, as experts warn owners 'not to kiss your pets'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lab-test.html

Hondo Gravel 05-14-20 11:19 PM

After a sweaty bike ride the cats make me a human popsicle. I have no choice in the matter. If I start growing fangs and start going meow and purring then I’m infected. So be it. I’m starting to crave tuna and sardines.

rumrunn6 05-25-20 07:32 AM

I think one of my cats has the covid. I thought she felt warm yesterday & one of her eyes was a little weepy. I wet a napkin & wiped it & it seemed better the rest of the day. but she doesn't have the usual spring in her step. she still purrs, eats, etc & goes out to hunt with her brothers. but she's a little off

rumrunn6 05-25-20 07:34 AM


Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel (Post 21475895)
After a sweaty bike ride the cats make me a human popsicle

wait, what? they make you cold?

Seattle Forrest 05-25-20 09:55 AM


Originally Posted by rumrunn6 (Post 21495777)
I think one of my cats has the covid. I thought she felt warm yesterday & one of her eyes was a little weepy. I wet a napkin & wiped it & it seemed better the rest of the day. but she doesn't have the usual spring in her step. she still purrs, eats, etc & goes out to hunt with her brothers. but she's a little off

A friend of mine had covid. Her cat got respiratory trouble a few days after she stared. They both recovered. He caught a rabbit this weekend.

rumrunn6 05-25-20 10:13 AM


Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest (Post 21495996)
A friend of mine had covid. Her cat got respiratory trouble a few days after she stared. They both recovered. He caught a rabbit this weekend.

thanks. a rabbit!? wow!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.