Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Coronavirus/COVID-19
Reload this Page >

90 Percent of COVID-19 Patients Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Recover Successfully

Notices
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Discussion of the novel coronavirus

90 Percent of COVID-19 Patients Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Recover Successfully

Old 06-18-20, 03:08 PM
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4735 Post(s)
Liked 1,438 Times in 845 Posts

“I Reject Your Reality” – Germ Theory Denial and Other Curiosities

Likes For noisebeam:
Old 06-18-20, 03:29 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Ad hominem attack. The loser's last resort. See what I did there?

Old 06-18-20, 03:45 PM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 9692 Post(s)
Liked 1,964 Times in 1,341 Posts
What always amazes me is how all these science deniers use email, the internet, twitter and the like... all built by scientists and engineers. I wonder if the computers used by these deniers are powered by crystals and potions. SIGH.
Likes For genec:
Old 06-18-20, 03:50 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Krampus

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 998 Times in 762 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
You have no citation for this.
So you think all the deaths attributed to coronavirus, 100,000+ in the US who died with coronaviruses in their bodies, not only died from other causes, but would have died anyways?

I googled shortly for a graph of, say, daily/weekly U.S. deaths from all causes from 2019 through now, but couldn't find anything like what I was looking for. I'd be very interested to see if there's a visible uptick overall, or if you take out obviously non-corona-related situations like car crashes, cancer, heart disease, suicide, etc.

I've been around many people with colds and flus over the decades and gotten "sick" or not gotten "sick" in no predictable pattern as far as I can tell.
Have you ever experienced a cold rip through an office or a school, a large fraction of people get the same symptoms within a short period of time? Any idea how the expression 'there's something going around' came into the language?

Proof of infection can only be demonstrated according to Kochs Postulates, and that has never happened, ever. Not once.
Koch disagrees, as he understood that his original Postulates don't account for asymptomatic Cholera and Typhoid, and those are bacteria. Even your hero Andy Kaufman admits that some elements of Koch's Postulates are not applicable for viruses, so he was willing to step up to Rivers' postulates.

"some likelihood of causation" lol. Meaning rivers postulates were created because Koch's postulates demonstrate very clearly that viruses are not infectious, therefore, you must abandon them for much weaker postulates which cannot be fulfilled either, lol.
No, more general criteria that are fulfilled. If enough people with the same symptoms have the same virus and can be contact-traced to people with the same virus after a consistent incubation period, etc, something is going on. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

High correlation has convinced enough smart people that it's the best theory we have at the moment. The way science works is, if you want to dethrone the reigning paradigm, you have to provide a new one with better explanatory power. Where's yours?
Old 06-18-20, 03:53 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Ad hominem attack. The loser's last resort. See what I did there?
How is that Ad Hominem? You are a card-carrying germ theory denier
Old 06-18-20, 03:54 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

I found and read that article since first encountering jj. It's a good read.
Old 06-18-20, 04:12 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
What always amazes me is how all of these science deniers ignore experimental evidence and epidemiological evidence and common sense postulates like Koch's postulates which disprove that coronavirus even exists. I wonder if they think that babies fall out of the sky delivered by Storks.

Originally Posted by genec View Post
What always amazes me is how all these science deniers use email, the internet, twitter and the like... all built by scientists and engineers. I wonder if the computers used by these deniers are powered by crystals and potions. SIGH.
Old 06-18-20, 04:23 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Of course they would've died anyways. The mortality rate is 100% so that's a self evident fact. Also, coronaviruses have never been isolated, therefore there is no evidence that they exist. You are assuming something to be real when there is no evidence for it in the first place. You leap from imaginary entity to full blown pandemic. You might be missing a few steps in between, pal, and maybe a few other things as well.

"Googling for a graph" is in no way shape or form evidence that any alleged "coronavirus" exists.

Yeah, you couldn't find anything like what you were looking for, lol. What a shock.

As far as mortality rates from heart disease and other diseases, you don't know if those are actually due to heart disease or medical error. It is likely that medical error is likely the leading cause of death.

"There's something going around" is not scientific evidence. Correlation does not prove causation. If you weren't taught this in college at some point it should be obvious from common sense, which you obviously lack.

Your characterization of Andrew Kaufmans's assertions are false. He never said he accepted Rivers' postulates. He has stated that others used them because Koch's postulates could not be fulfilled. Even then even rivers postulates could not prove causality so it's irrelevant except for the fact that you lied about Kaufman's assertions, which demonstrates you are untrustworthy and a liar.

Originally Posted by RubeRad View Post
So you think all the deaths attributed to coronavirus, 100,000+ in the US who died with coronaviruses in their bodies, not only died from other causes, but would have died anyways?

I googled shortly for a graph of, say, daily/weekly U.S. deaths from all causes from 2019 through now, but couldn't find anything like what I was looking for. I'd be very interested to see if there's a visible uptick overall, or if you take out obviously non-corona-related situations like car crashes, cancer, heart disease, suicide, etc.

Have you ever experienced a cold rip through an office or a school, a large fraction of people get the same symptoms within a short period of time? Any idea how the expression 'there's something going around' came into the language?

Even a perfect correlation does not prove causation. And people who mistake any degree of correlation for causation are not as smart as they think they are.

"The way science actually works" is that medical doctors kill at least a million people a year in the US alone.

Also, germ theory is not a "reigning paradigm" as you call it. It is merely a hypothesis, and a hypothesis which has been disproven many times over.

Again, the simple question is, has coronavirus ever been isolated? And the answer is NO.

Thanks for playing.

Koch disagrees, as he understood that his original Postulates don't account for asymptomatic Cholera and Typhoid, and those are bacteria. Even your hero Andy Kaufman admits that some elements of Koch's Postulates are not applicable for viruses, so he was willing to step up to Rivers' postulates.

No, more general criteria that are fulfilled. If enough people with the same symptoms have the same virus and can be contact-traced to people with the same virus after a consistent incubation period, etc, something is going on. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

High correlation has convinced enough smart people that it's the best theory we have at the moment. The way science works is, if you want to dethrone the reigning paradigm, you have to provide a new one with better explanatory power. Where's yours?
Old 06-18-20, 04:25 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
And yet they cannot present any evidence that coronavirus exists, or that any virus exists, or that any alleged virus is transmissible, or causes disease.

It is simple ad hominem. Of course you don't know what that means, so there's that too.

I found and read that article since first encountering jj. It's a good read.
Old 06-18-20, 04:29 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
"More general criteria" such as "I wanna believe it therefore it's true" lol.

"Enough people" lol.

"Can be contact traced" lol.

"The same (non-existent) virus" that has never been isolated.

An "incubation period?" WTF?!? The Easter egg bunny hypothesis, indeed. A virus "incubates" just like a ******g egg!

"Something is going on" lol. Yeah, that's hardcore "scientific proof" there, pal. "Something's going on," LMFAO!

A coronavirus walks like a duck, indeed. Your brain cells clearly walked out of your brain a long time ago. More likely you never had any to begin with.

=13px

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-18-20 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-18-20, 04:31 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
"Something's going on" is the best you dumbasses can come up with! No wonder they can propagate a hoax with people as stupid you all are.
Old 06-18-20, 04:32 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
And yet not a single one of them has isolated any alleged "coronavirus."

Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post
Old 06-18-20, 04:34 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

It is simple ad hominem. Of course you don't know what that means, so there's that too.
Ad Hominem is latin for 'To the man', meaning instead of responding to the substance of an argument, you impugn the person making the argument, like 'well you're a doodie-head'. He didn't do that, he called you a germ-denier, which is accurate. You don't deny being a germ-denier, do you?
Likes For RubeRad:
Old 06-18-20, 04:34 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

"Something's going on" is the best you dumbasses can come up with! No wonder they can propagate a hoax with people as stupid you all are.
talk about ad hominem...
Old 06-18-20, 04:35 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

What always amazes me is how all of these science deniers ignore experimental evidence and epidemiological evidence and common sense postulates like Koch's postulates which disprove that coronavirus even exists. I wonder if they think that babies fall out of the sky delivered by Storks.
I'm still waiting for your superior scientific theory
Old 06-18-20, 04:35 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Talk about a lack of evidence (and brain cells)....

talk about ad hominem...

You're waiting for something superior to "something's going on" lol.

Something's going on! Iz be a scientist now!"
I don't "deny" anything. I simply ask for evidence of a "coronavirus." Since it has never been isolated, it is a self evident fact that it does not exist.

Ad Hominem is latin for 'To the man', meaning instead of responding to the substance of an argument, you impugn the person making the argument, like 'well you're a doodie-head'. He didn't do that, he called you a germ-denier, which is accurate. You don't deny being a germ-denier, do you?

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-18-20 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-18-20, 04:41 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

You're waiting for something superior to "something's going on" lol.
You are correct, I am still waiting, because you are still not providing
Old 06-18-20, 04:47 PM
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 4735 Post(s)
Liked 1,438 Times in 845 Posts
Ad hominem attack.
If you are not a germ theory denier than why did you think this was directed at you?
Old 06-18-20, 04:47 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
"Something's going on" is not a scientific paradigm, you idiot. Too dumb to even figure that out.

You are correct, I am still waiting, because you are still not providing
If you are so certain about germ theory why you are bothered enough to care?

Originally Posted by noisebeam View Post
If you are not a germ theory denier than why did you think this was directed at you?

All you clowns have is "duh germs, duh germs, duh,... duh germs dey be in duh atmosphere, duh"...
Old 06-18-20, 04:48 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Your characterization of Andrew Kaufmans's assertions are false. He never said he accepted Rivers' postulates. He has stated that others used them because Koch's postulates could not be fulfilled. Even then even rivers postulates could not prove causality so it's irrelevant except for the fact that you lied about Kaufman's assertions, which demonstrates you are untrustworthy and a liar.
Youtube video "Evidence that Viruses Cause Disease or The Rooster in the River of Rats (improved audio)", 4:42, Kaufman demonstrates that he understands that it makes no sense to grow viruses in pure culture:
because viruses are not living organisms, they can't reproduce on their own, so you cannot grow them in a pure culture, so for example if you isolated let's say staphlococcus from a sick person you could grow that staphlococcus in a pure culture and it will only be staphlococcus cells. But with a virus since they can't reproduce and they're not alive you can't grow them in a pure culture of just virus particles. So you need to have host cells so that would be cells basically from the person who is ill, or the source of the virus in the first place.
Old 06-18-20, 04:50 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

"Something's going on" is not a scientific paradigm, you idiot. Too dumb to even figure that out.
Then it should be pretty easy to come up with a superior scientific framework with experimental confirmation.

If you are so certain about germ theory why you are bothered enough to care?
Anyone who bothers to look at the tone of my words vs your words will quickly see that I am calm and you are bothered.
Old 06-18-20, 04:51 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
So, go out there and find it. Put your big boy pants on. Anything is superior to "duh, something's going on, duh..."

Then it should be pretty easy to come up with a superior scientific framework with experimental confirmation.

Anyone who bothers to look at the tone of my words vs your words will quickly see that I am calm and you are bothered.
Old 06-18-20, 04:52 PM
jjafterdark
Banned.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
"Something's going on, therefore germ theory must be correct" lol

You can't "grow" something that does not exist. That is a self evident fact. Any hypotheticals are pointless without first isolating any alleged "virus."

Youtube video "Evidence that Viruses Cause Disease or The Rooster in the River of Rats (improved audio)", 4:42, Kaufman demonstrates that he understands that it makes no sense to grow viruses in pure culture:

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-18-20 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-18-20, 04:55 PM
himespau 

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked 1,007 Times in 589 Posts
Don't feed the trolls, kids.
Likes For himespau:
Old 06-18-20, 04:56 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Of course they would've died anyways. The mortality rate is 100% so that's a self evident fact.
They would have died this year?

Also, coronaviruses have never been isolated, therefore there is no evidence that they exist. You are assuming something to be real when there is no evidence for it in the first place. You leap from imaginary entity to full blown pandemic. You might be missing a few steps in between, pal, and maybe a few other things as well.
Oh, so we're back to viruses have no evidence of existence again? If I post electron microscope 'photographic evidence' again, will we back to ' it was a bit of a trick question. Yes, there are photos of "viruses." ' ?

"Googling for a graph" is in no way shape or form evidence that any alleged "coronavirus" exists.

Yeah, you couldn't find anything like what you were looking for, lol. What a shock.
That's the response I get for trying to demonstrate that I'm willing to consider what you're saying, and look for empirical evidence we could both have something to say about. Forgive me for having other things to do and not be able to search the internet for hours to find death statistics. Or do you deny that anybody in the world tracks deaths?

You know, you're really a d1ck.

(Now THAT's an ad hominem)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.