Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked 1,090 Times in 704 Posts
Covid 19 is part of the alien invasion

According to late night radio Covid-19 is from an alien species as a precursor to an invasion. Sounds crazy but I guess it is possible. I will just continue to ride my bike in the South Texas heat and whatever happens, happens. I will wear my mask, social distance and wash my hands. And if ET arrives I hope they bring a cooler of ice cold alien beer.
Likes For Hondo Gravel:
Old 07-01-20, 11:32 PM
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 471 Posts
No, the corona viruses are called that because they come from the corona of our sun. The sun throws off all sorts of particles and waves. It also is known to get sick. Sun spots. Radio operators know the effects well. Less well known is that the sun throws off particles when it is sick, much as we do. Now these are absorbed in our atmosphere and never reach us.

Lets look at the earthly connection. Bats. Bats live in slums. Think about it, Thousands clinging to walls in places of no light and no sanitation. They've been crapping on the same floor for thousands of years. The excrement is now many feet thick. And they eat very unsanitary raw food. But bats are really not that different from people. The vast majority just go through the motions of eat, sleep, do it all over again until the die. But a few aspire to more. Like people. Most of us just plod along in the same old rut, but a few seek higher. And for both, high places is where they go. Spiritual travelers often seek out mountains. The monks of the Alps, the Himalayas. Those who live entire lives up there become so acclimated they function as well up there as we do at sea level. (The Sherpas of Nepal. I bet more than a few of them could climb Mt Everest without oxygen but don't because it would be showing off in front of their highly paying customers.)

So, those bats that seek higher. They don't mountain climb. They fly. Very, very high. (Think U2 altitudes.) But at these very high altitudes, there is no buffering from the sun's rays, waves and particles. Even as small as bats are, they sometimes get hit by the infectious particles thrown off when the sun is sick. And, whether they like it or not, they are just bats so they have to fly back down, eat and return to the slum/cave to sleep. And we know rest. They spread their rare "corona virus" among their fellow bats.

Now those aliens might well be fully herd immune and can come down and use this "corona virus" as a weapon against mankind but I don['t think that is happening in large numbers. At least not yet. But seeing how poorly we are managing the bats' import in the country best able to repel them might spur them on. (And New Mexico, one of their favorite landing sites, is right next door to Arizona and Texas. We've given those aliens a real head start there.)

Ben
Likes For 79pmooney:
Old 07-02-20, 04:20 AM
jack pot 
Fxxxxr

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked 152 Times in 120 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel View Post
According to late night radio Covid-19 is from an alien species as a precursor to an invasion. Sounds crazy but I guess it is possible. And if ET arrives I hope they bring a cooler of ice cold alien beer .
you are as right as JJ & faucii ... or the stolen moon rocks
Old 07-02-20, 04:59 AM
coffeesnob

Bikes: Trek DS 8.3 - cannondale M500

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2513 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 27 Posts
According to late night radio Covid-19 is from an alien species as a precursor to an invasion. Sounds crazy but I guess it is possible. I will just continue to ride my bike in the South Texas heat and whatever happens, happens. I will wear my mask, social distance and wash my hands. And if ET arrives I hope they bring a cooler of ice cold alien beer.
that late night radio program would have to be coast to coast with george norry correct?
Old 07-02-20, 05:44 AM
Trevtassie

Bikes: A steel framed 26" off road tourer from a manufacturer who thinks they are cool. Giant Anthem. Trek 720 Multiroad pub bike. 10 kids bikes all under 20". Assorted waifs and unfinished projects.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Liked 315 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by 79pmooney View Post
No, the corona viruses are called that because they come from the corona of our sun. The sun throws off all sorts of particles and waves. It also is known to get sick. Sun spots. Radio operators know the effects well. Less well known is that the sun throws off particles when it is sick, much as we do. Now these are absorbed in our atmosphere and never reach us.

Lets look at the earthly connection. Bats. Bats live in slums. Think about it, Thousands clinging to walls in places of no light and no sanitation. They've been crapping on the same floor for thousands of years. The excrement is now many feet thick. And they eat very unsanitary raw food. But bats are really not that different from people. The vast majority just go through the motions of eat, sleep, do it all over again until the die. But a few aspire to more. Like people. Most of us just plod along in the same old rut, but a few seek higher. And for both, high places is where they go. Spiritual travelers often seek out mountains. The monks of the Alps, the Himalayas. Those who live entire lives up there become so acclimated they function as well up there as we do at sea level. (The Sherpas of Nepal. I bet more than a few of them could climb Mt Everest without oxygen but don't because it would be showing off in front of their highly paying customers.)

So, those bats that seek higher. They don't mountain climb. They fly. Very, very high. (Think U2 altitudes.) But at these very high altitudes, there is no buffering from the sun's rays, waves and particles. Even as small as bats are, they sometimes get hit by the infectious particles thrown off when the sun is sick. And, whether they like it or not, they are just bats so they have to fly back down, eat and return to the slum/cave to sleep. And we know rest. They spread their rare "corona virus" among their fellow bats.

Now those aliens might well be fully herd immune and can come down and use this "corona virus" as a weapon against mankind but I don['t think that is happening in large numbers. At least not yet. But seeing how poorly we are managing the bats' import in the country best able to repel them might spur them on. (And New Mexico, one of their favorite landing sites, is right next door to Arizona and Texas. We've given those aliens a real head start there.)

Ben
Are these them there Icarus Bats I've been hearing about.
Old 07-02-20, 08:10 AM
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
that late night radio program would have to be coast to coast with george norry correct?
Yes that what Coast to Coast was spewing last night. Entertaining I guess and we are also in an inverted time warp...
Old 07-02-20, 08:46 AM
coffeesnob

Bikes: Trek DS 8.3 - cannondale M500

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2513 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 27 Posts
Yes that what Coast to Coast was spewing last night. Entertaining I guess and we are also in an inverted time warp...
i have been listening to that since the art bell days. Not so much now with so much available on iheart etc...That George noory guy says he has a chip inplanted in his arm from an alien. I think he really believes he has seen aliens and was abducted. He seems like he is a pretty decent feller though.
Old 07-02-20, 08:53 AM
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

i have been listening to that since the art bell days. Not so much now with so much available on iheart etc...That George noory guy says he has a chip inplanted in his arm from an alien. I think he really believes he has seen aliens and was abducted. He seems like he is a pretty decent feller though.
Before Coast to Coast I listen to Ground Zero. Clyde Lewis is way out there too but a little more realistic. Some of the concepts are crazy but fun.
Old 07-02-20, 09:44 PM
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

yes I tune in more because of IHeartRadio Iím too far out from the San Antonio channels never get a clean signal especially on AM. I listen take it all in and it does make me think and it is all possible. And really it could be the real truth I will leave that up to the individual. Peace
Old 07-02-20, 11:19 PM
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Originally Posted by Trevtassie View Post
Are these them there Icarus Bats I've been hearing about.
I could be wrong but I think the Icarus bats started MERS and that these are different ones.
Old 07-02-20, 11:31 PM
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

I could be wrong but I think the Icarus bats started MERS and that these are different ones.
Old 07-03-20, 12:34 AM
desconhecido 

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked 117 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by jack pot View Post
you are as right as JJ & faucii ... or the stolen moon rocks https://youtu.be/kmaXdkC0zE4
Exactly what do you have against Fauci? Best I can tell, he's being as straight as he can get away with considering the political situation he finds himself in.

edit:

Maybe I can explain a little bit. Looking around the world (metaphorically, not literally) it appears that there are countries that have handled this disease with some success and there are countries that have not. We are among those whose responses have been sub-optimal. Looking back at the suggested courses of action offered by various people of influence in our country, it seems to me that Fauci has been on the side of those advocating courses of action that would have had better success than what we have experienced, judging by outcomes in other countries. So, I'm a fan.

Last edited by desconhecido; 07-03-20 at 12:42 AM.
Likes For desconhecido:
Old 07-03-20, 02:36 AM
Trevtassie

Bikes: A steel framed 26" off road tourer from a manufacturer who thinks they are cool. Giant Anthem. Trek 720 Multiroad pub bike. 10 kids bikes all under 20". Assorted waifs and unfinished projects.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Liked 315 Times in 161 Posts
i thought that was started by Qaswa Bats? >>>>>> It seems obvious Icarus Bats started coronavirus!!!! <<<<< Bats are nocturnal so only an Icarus bat would brave the corona......
Old 07-03-20, 07:09 AM
jack pot 
Fxxxxr

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked 152 Times in 120 Posts
Originally Posted by desconhecido View Post
Exactly what do you have against Fauci? Best I can tell, he's being as straight as he can get away with considering the political situation he finds himself in.

edit:

Maybe I can explain a little bit. Looking around the world (metaphorically, not literally) it appears that there are countries that have handled this disease with some success and there are countries that have not. We are among those whose responses have been sub-optimal. Looking back at the suggested courses of action offered by various people of influence in our country, it seems to me that Fauci has been on the side of those advocating courses of action that would have had better success than what we have experienced, judging by outcomes in other countries. So, I'm a fan.
my problem with FAUCI is that i think that the only way to save AMERICA from ameriKa is for people like Fauci to stop aiding & abetting trump's absolute incompetence > if Fauci & others would Q U I T & speak to the crisis(S) that the trump regime has occasioned then maybe AMERICA would be spared an "election" amid catastrophic circumstances > circumstances so bad that 250 yrs of US history may be at risk > trump is the master of fools and the fool of masters and unless those around him break away he will destroy the institutional fabric of US democracy.
Old 07-03-20, 07:48 AM
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 95 Posts
TBH the way this year has been going so far, and the constant casual mentions in news and on science about sightings and signals...I am totally waiting on the reveal. I feel like one of those funky cake shows and this is the show winner.
Old 07-03-20, 12:24 PM
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever

Originally Posted by Trevtassie View Post
i thought that was started by Qaswa Bats? >>>>>> It seems obvious Icarus Bats started coronavirus!!!! <<<<< Bats are nocturnal so only an Icarus bat would brave the corona......
MERS is a coronavirus also. But also a learning experience for those bats. The next generation left their wax in the cave.
Old 07-03-20, 12:44 PM
grizzly59

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 42 Posts
Precursor to an Alien invasion? Ha, wake up, they’re already here.
Likes For grizzly59:
Old 07-03-20, 01:34 PM
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever

And while we are on bats - this weekend is supposed to be Portland's Waterfront Blues Festival, something I have done many times. The crows bring insects. Insects bring the flying insecticides, swifts in the afternoon, dragonflies in the late afternoon and the bats as dusk approaches. The bats will come right down and fly through the crowd. I love it, (Now I never associated them with life-threatening disease, just great aviators that ate hundreds of those pests I dislike.) Sadly, the batr feast got canceled this years. Come back next year bats while we listen to the blues we are feeling now.
Old 07-08-20, 12:54 PM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 8628 Post(s)
Liked 991 Times in 682 Posts
Originally Posted by grizzly59 View Post
Precursor to an Alien invasion? Ha, wake up, they’re already here.
Well yeah... but those are just the "scouts." Now that they have released the virus, the mother ship should be along any time now...

Uh oh...
MIAMI (CBSMiami/CNN) — A newly-discovered comet has suddenly become visible to the naked eye. The comet, officially known as C/2020 F3 but dubbed NEOWISE, will be visible this week. It's the first visible comet of 2020.
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/0...o%20the%20sun.

Newly discovered, eh?

Comet/Covid... hmmmm... coincidence? you decide.
Likes For genec: