Notices
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Discussion of the novel coronavirus

The NFL

 
Old 11-30-20, 04:20 PM
  #51  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by blacknbluebikes View Post
Denver was the message sent by Roger Goodell for these teams to get their dogs back on the porch.
Just wear a mask and the Denver situation doesn't happen. Any of the other 3 qbs wears a mask and they play instead of Denver asking if an assistant coach can play qb then choosing a practice squad WR as the sacrifice.

Its tough to have sympathy for a situation they had the power to not let happen.
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 11-30-20, 09:29 PM
  #52  
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout
 
Hondo Gravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hondo,Texas
Posts: 2,018

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
Liked 1,681 Times in 1,064 Posts

Hondo Gravel is offline  
Old 12-03-20, 09:48 AM
  #53  
bikecrate
Senior Member
 
bikecrate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LF, APMAT
Posts: 2,589
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 208 Times in 132 Posts
Man, what a mess. The Thanksgiving night game was finally played this Wednesday at 3:45 pm. This is only going to get worse. During a half time interview the commentator ask Goodell if they might end the season early. Of course he said "no", while touting how effective the NFL Covid protocols are. Huh? You could have fooled me.
bikecrate is offline  
Old 12-03-20, 03:05 PM
  #54  
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever
 
79pmooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 9,241

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2696 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1,139 Times in 781 Posts
Sunday or Monday we should be seeing if any of the Steelers got sick. If any if them do and I was a Steeler, I'd be pissed. The Ravens clearly have not master protocols that work.

This is football, not the Paris-Roubaix. They need little more than the 100 yard field to play. If in your city it is impossible to stay healthy, move the team to some place where you can. Also the NFL should simply record COVID can-not-play events as losses to that team. (I'll leave it up to others to decide haw to deal with the team that stays clean but cannot play. A win? A tie? One fewer games played? Now you have real money incentive for players to stay healthy. The Steelers who have walked the walk to stay healthy should not have to risk getting sick to play a team that cannot get their act together, never mind having a scheduled game rescheduled three times.
79pmooney is offline  
Likes For 79pmooney:
Old 12-03-20, 03:17 PM
  #55  
Wileyone 
Senior Member
 
Wileyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: GWN
Posts: 2,440
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Liked 343 Times in 236 Posts
Originally Posted by 79pmooney View Post
Sunday or Monday we should be seeing if any of the Steelers got sick. If any if them do and I was a Steeler, I'd be pissed. The Ravens clearly have not master protocols that work.

This is football, not the Paris-Roubaix. They need little more than the 100 yard field to play. If in your city it is impossible to stay healthy, move the team to some place where you can. Also the NFL should simply record COVID can-not-play events as losses to that team. (I'll leave it up to others to decide haw to deal with the team that stays clean but cannot play. A win? A tie? One fewer games played? Now you have real money incentive for players to stay healthy. The Steelers who have walked the walk to stay healthy should not have to risk getting sick to play a team that cannot get their act together, never mind having a scheduled game rescheduled three times.
I had thought that game should have been a forfeit.
Wileyone is offline  
Old 12-08-20, 11:57 AM
  #56  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Oldairhead View Post
I was a lifelong Niners fan until Kaepernick went from Football Player to Activist. I haven't watched a game since, any game! Thanks Krapernick!
That meme is racist, in case you didn’t realize. This isn’t the best place to discuss it, PM me if you’re interested.

Last edited by BillyD; 01-08-21 at 09:35 AM.
Mogens is offline  
Likes For Mogens:
Old 12-08-20, 01:05 PM
  #57  
Oldairhead
RUSA #3100
 
Oldairhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oregon City
Posts: 617

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
Racism.... This isnít the best place to discuss it.
Yet you brought it up. Some people see racism wherever they look, whether it is there or not. I see it as a great quarterback vs. a great athlete who trashed his career through political activism. Or simply put, great vs. not great, you see black and white.
Oldairhead is offline  
Old 12-08-20, 01:12 PM
  #58  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Oldairhead View Post
Yet you brought it up.
Yup, when I see racism in the world, I call it out. Not calling it out would only serve to perpetuate racism in the world and that's not the legacy I want to leave my kids. To be clear, passing along a racist meme doesn't make you racist. If you'd like to discuss this further, PM me. A thread about the NFL isn't a good place for this discussion.
Mogens is offline  
Old 12-08-20, 07:35 PM
  #59  
jack pot 
Fxxxxr
Thread Starter
 
jack pot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: falfurrias texas
Posts: 721

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 377 Posts
^^^^ the WHITE quarterback god with the cowboy stage name Montana asking for a R E S P E C T seeking black man to wash his car aint no more racist than a Klan rally ..... and the jerry rice false equivalency is straight outta of the FOX NEWS grab bag of WHITE distortions .... Come On Man it's the NFL > Not For Liberals
__________________
Nothing is true---everything is permitted
jack pot is offline  
Old 12-08-20, 08:16 PM
  #60  
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout
 
Hondo Gravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hondo,Texas
Posts: 2,018

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
Liked 1,681 Times in 1,064 Posts
Crummy QB washing a great QB car? That is what see no matter what race they are. My family calls me Burro because I pick up heavy things and set them down. Beast of Burden rebellion .....
Hondo Gravel is offline  
Old 12-08-20, 09:56 PM
  #61  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
That meme is racist, in case you didnít realize. This isnít the best place to discuss it, PM me if youíre interested.
Interesting take.

I saw that meme and didn't think about race. I saw an accomplished 49ers qb with many rings who has criticized kaepernick's talent on the field telling that much less accomplished 49ers qb to wash his car as an insult.
The meme is meant as a power move, but I took it as the power is with the more talented and accomplished qb. I didnt take it as the power is with the white person.

Interesting how the same pic can be interpreted so differently.
mstateglfr is offline  
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 12-09-20, 11:32 AM
  #62  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
You literally have a meme where a white qb commands a black qb as if he were a slave and you don't think there's anything racist about that? I think it's obvious. I'm not here to attack anyone, we have all grown up in a racist society. I'm just trying to do something about that by questioning the meaning that's underneath things and then doing my best to call it out. Because I would like racism to end in this generation.
Mogens is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 11:33 AM
  #63  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by jack pot View Post
^^^^ the WHITE quarterback god with the cowboy stage name Montana asking for a R E S P E C T seeking black man to wash his car aint no more racist than a Klan rally ..... and the jerry rice false equivalency is straight outta of the FOX NEWS grab bag of WHITE distortions .... Come On Man it's the NFL > Not For Liberals
It's a mixed bag. I've been impressed with a lot of the players.
Mogens is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 11:48 AM
  #64  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
You literally have a meme where a white qb commands a black qb as if he were a slave and you don't think there's anything racist about that? I think it's obvious. I'm not here to attack anyone, we have all grown up in a racist society. I'm just trying to do something about that by questioning the meaning that's underneath things and then doing my best to call it out. Because I would like racism to end in this generation.
If the intent of the meme creator isnt racially motivated, then is it racist? Or, like so much in art, is the meaning of art not what the artist intended but how the audience interprets it?

You say you think its obvious, yet it certainly wasnt obvious to me. I tell my kids constantly that if they are looking to be offended, then they will be easily offended. Same thing here- if you look for it to be about race, then yeah its racist. But if you look at it from an accomplishment perspective, then no it isnt.
I am not saying this isnt a racist meme. It very well may be. Im just saying it isnt as obvious as you think and there is a very reasonable alternate interpretation.
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 11:58 AM
  #65  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
Like I said, we have all grown up in a racist society. It takes some self examination to realize that to be a white guy (which I am) is to have some racist ideas in your head. I sure do. But I am trying to learn how to recognize them and flag them when I see them. I'm obviously not doing this to be popular I'm not looking to be offended, nor am I offended. I have spent most of my life letting stuff like this pass, inwardly rolling my eyes when my uncle made racist jokes, etc. And what has been very clear is that all that does is to allow racism to continue. So I'm done with that, I want racism dead and gone. You say it wasn't obvious to you, that's literally why I posted. I want people to think about these things more than they do. I can't speak to the meme creator's intent and I don't think it matters. All he's doing (I think we can assume it was a 'he') was reflecting a racist culture. On that note, I need to get back to work!
Mogens is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 02:47 PM
  #66  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
Like I said, we have all grown up in a racist society. It takes some self examination to realize that to be a white guy (which I am) is to have some racist ideas in your head. I sure do. But I am trying to learn how to recognize them and flag them when I see them. I'm obviously not doing this to be popular I'm not looking to be offended, nor am I offended. I have spent most of my life letting stuff like this pass, inwardly rolling my eyes when my uncle made racist jokes, etc. And what has been very clear is that all that does is to allow racism to continue. So I'm done with that, I want racism dead and gone. You say it wasn't obvious to you, that's literally why I posted. I want people to think about these things more than they do. I can't speak to the meme creator's intent and I don't think it matters. All he's doing (I think we can assume it was a 'he') was reflecting a racist culture. On that note, I need to get back to work!
You claimed it to be 'obviously racist', which is why I responded since it wasnt obvious to me.
Something is racist if enough people claim it to be.

Again, all this is based on perspective and not intent of use, since we dont know intent of use. You perceive it to be racist because you focus on the skin color and/or culture of the two characters involved. Others perceive it to be about accomplishment because they focus on stats and the rings in the pic.

I am a white guy and am on the board as well as involved in a local teen non-profit mentorship program that works with a lot of racial and cultural minorities. What you discuss above is something I work on constantly- implicit bias, how to phrase things so they allow for inclusivity instead of exclusivity, etc etc. If you are correct and the meme is obviously racist, then I clearly have a lot more work to do.

So if it were a black QB with rings 'saying' the same thing, would it still be racist? Kap is still being told to do the same thing, which is why you said its racist. Im guessing that wouldnt be racist and it would just be viewed as insulting.
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 06:04 PM
  #67  
Mogens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Green Bay, Wis.
Posts: 178

Bikes: 2019 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sports, 1984 Calvino Palomar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 34 Posts
It’s clearly not a cut and dry kind of thing. A thing that is insulting can take on racist undertone if there’s context, history, etc. for it. Here’s an example that I don’t think anyone wouldn’t understand: if I joked that someone should stick their head in an oven it would clearly take on a different meaning if that person were Jewish.
Mogens is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 06:17 PM
  #68  
stevel610 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Valley Forge: Birthplace of Freedom
Posts: 818

Bikes: Novara Safari, Raleigh Team U.S.A.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 62 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
As an Eagles fan, suspension is looking good right now.
Agreed.
__________________
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
stevel610 is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 07:15 PM
  #69  
jack pot 
Fxxxxr
Thread Starter
 
jack pot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: falfurrias texas
Posts: 721

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 377 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
Itís clearly not a cut and dry kind of thing. (yes it is ) A thing that is insulting can take on racist undertone if thereís context, history, etc. for it. Hereís an example that I donít think anyone wouldnít understand: if I joked that someone should stick their head in an oven it would clearly take on a different meaning if that person were Jewi***** .
...the context is ameriKa today and it IS a CUT & DRIED & OBVIOUS & SIMPLISTIC & CRUDE example of WHITE race humor in the context of today's fractured ameriKa ... no need not to call it it offensive to "some" because it is only not offensive to the smug cracks & Klanners who got there jollies MEMEing Obama and family under the white hood of free speech ... satire & entendre come with style & thought, the posted memes are intended for dumb whites to show how superior they are to any black man that aint measuring up to the WHITE man's game
__________________
Nothing is true---everything is permitted
jack pot is offline  
Old 12-09-20, 07:27 PM
  #70  
jack pot 
Fxxxxr
Thread Starter
 
jack pot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: falfurrias texas
Posts: 721

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 377 Posts
Originally Posted by Oldairhead View Post
I was a lifelong Niners fan until Kaepernick went from Football Player to Activist. I haven't watched a game since, any game! Thanks Krapernick!
Once upon a time there was a WHITE man who tolerated all black people who knew their place and this WHITE man only wanted to live happily ever after in a world where BLACK people remained silent and on the sidelines of life ...
__________________
Nothing is true---everything is permitted
jack pot is offline  
Likes For jack pot:
Old 12-10-20, 08:13 AM
  #71  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogens View Post
Itís clearly not a cut and dry kind of thing. A thing that is insulting can take on racist undertone if thereís context, history, etc. for it. Hereís an example that I donít think anyone wouldnít understand: if I joked that someone should stick their head in an oven it would clearly take on a different meaning if that person were Jewish.
Quite accurate.
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 12-10-20, 08:25 AM
  #72  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 11,960

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4860 Post(s)
Liked 2,083 Times in 1,245 Posts
Originally Posted by jack pot View Post
...the context is ameriKa today and it IS a CUT & DRIED & OBVIOUS & SIMPLISTIC & CRUDE example of WHITE race humor in the context of today's fractured ameriKa ... no need not to call it it offensive to "some" because it is only not offensive to the smug cracks & Klanners who got there jollies MEMEing Obama and family under the white hood of free speech ... satire & entendre come with style & thought, the posted memes are intended for dumb whites to show how superior they are to any black man that aint measuring up to the WHITE man's game
Since I have been the one responding about the meme and your post above is referencing my comments, Ill respond.

- Why do you keep using 'small a and the letter 'K' in America? I dont understand the motivation or reference.
- I have said the meme's meaning is not obvious, so it appears you are referencing me in this rant since you specifically use the word 'obvious'. Here is where the alleged ignorant white racist justifies they arent racist.
- I have never posted a meme of Obama, or his family, or his Administration, or his policies.
- I have never posted a meme that makes fun of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or really anything remotely close to protected classes.
- I did not vote for Trump.
- I dont find the Montana meme to be funny. But I also dont interpret it to mean black people dont measure up to white people in football. <---that is how I interpret your last sentence. I may have misinterpreted it though because it is confusing and vague.



Please do let me know why you spell America in the way you do.
You seem to enjoy painting with a very broad brush.
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 12-10-20, 09:57 AM
  #73  
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout
 
Hondo Gravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hondo,Texas
Posts: 2,018

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
Liked 1,681 Times in 1,064 Posts
I hate all humans. Disgusting creatures they are. If it is beautiful the first thing they will do is kill it. Dallas Cowboys are horrible
Hondo Gravel is offline  
Old 12-10-20, 10:11 AM
  #74  
jack pot 
Fxxxxr
Thread Starter
 
jack pot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: falfurrias texas
Posts: 721

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 377 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel View Post
........................... Dallas Cowboys are horrible
their cheerleaders have managed to maintain their looks through it all
__________________
Nothing is true---everything is permitted
jack pot is offline  
Likes For jack pot:
Old 12-10-20, 10:33 AM
  #75  
jack pot 
Fxxxxr
Thread Starter
 
jack pot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: falfurrias texas
Posts: 721

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 377 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
Since I have been the one responding about the meme and your post above is referencing my comments, Ill respond.

- Why do you keep using 'small a and the letter 'K' in America? I dont understand the motivation or reference.
- I have said the meme's meaning is not obvious, so it appears you are referencing me in this rant since you specifically use the word 'obvious'. Here is where the alleged ignorant white racist justifies they arent racist.
- I have never posted a meme of Obama, or his family, or his Administration, or his policies.
- I have never posted a meme that makes fun of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or really anything remotely close to protected classes.
- I did not vote for Trump.
- I dont find the Montana meme to be funny. But I also dont interpret it to mean black people dont measure up to white people in football. <---that is how I interpret your last sentence. I may have misinterpreted it though because it is confusing and vague.



Please do let me know why you spell America in the way you do.
You seem to enjoy painting with a very broad brush.
..... I paint what I see you can call a white icon guy asking a black activist guy to do a menial task a politically neutral NFL meme and post that ever since Kap opened his mouth you aint watching ameriKa's favorite game > why, because Kap didn't' wash a car... if it is NOT a WHITE racist meme what is it ??? you may think you are race neutral but guys like you might as well wear sheets in public because there aint a black man in America who would think that the Montana or Rice memes are not exactly what i said they are : white hate humor ............................... old white folks rarely get it because it was mostly them that caused it ................ as for "ameriKa" if you aint got it by now it's too late to start
__________________
Nothing is true---everything is permitted
jack pot is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.