Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Coronavirus/COVID-19 (https://www.bikeforums.net/coronavirus-covid-19/)
-   -   Trump has it (https://www.bikeforums.net/coronavirus-covid-19/1214377-trump-has.html)

wgscott 10-01-20 11:50 PM

Trump has it

Maybe there is a god.

Thoughts and prayers.

clemsongirl 10-02-20 12:27 AM

well, if he injects bleach it will cure him!!!.....perhaps if he had contracted it a few months ago he would done a better job in protecting the U.S. and not continually downplay it.....karma

Darth Lefty 10-02-20 12:28 AM

Hes live tweeting it

wgscott 10-02-20 12:32 AM

Some comments I scraped from an Arse Technica discussion:
  • "I really don't care do u?"
  • There must be a German word for feeling giddy about something you really shouldn't.
  • He is 70+ years old...
  • But on the other hand he has the body of a 20 year old...
  • Someone get me a hypodermic and some Clorox, stat!
  • Let his last words be... “I can’t breathe”
  • I honestly think he's lying about this just to get out of the next debate.

wgscott 10-02-20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Darth Lefty (Post 21723862)
Hes live tweeting it

That, too, might change.

Darth Lefty 10-02-20 12:41 AM

The above list should about cover it for the rest of the thread unless the NYC comedians come up w something better before we wake up.

genec 10-02-20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by wgscott (Post 21723863)
Some comments I scraped from an Arse Technica discussion:
  • I honestly think he's lying about this just to get out of the next debate.

THIS ^^^^^

He is probably hoping for national sympathy too...

I hope he becomes sick enough to realize it isn't "a hoax."

Trevtassie 10-02-20 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by genec (Post 21723872)
THIS ^^^^^

He is probably hoping for national sympathy too...

I hope he becomes sick enough to realize it isn't "a hoax."

And so he can say "see, it's just like the flu"

wgscott 10-02-20 08:12 AM

Just to keep things fair and balanced:

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...c2d17ae795.png

3alarmer

genec 10-02-20 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by wgscott (Post 21724236)

Couldn't find a unicorn, eh?

spdntrxi 10-02-20 08:58 AM

bunch of ****bags on this site (and others)... you dont have to like him( I dont as POTUS) , but I dont think a lot of you are right in the head.

wgscott 10-02-20 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by spdntrxi (Post 21724332)
bunch of ****bags on this site (and others)... you dont have to like him( I dont as POTUS) , but I dont think a lot of you are right in the head.

Don't worry. It is most likely just a hoax being perpetrated on all of us by the con-artist-in-chief.

wgscott 10-02-20 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by genec (Post 21724303)
Couldn't find a unicorn, eh?

What is that central protuberance on the blue one's forehead?

fujidon 10-02-20 09:05 AM

There are many ways to express your dislike of poking fun at Trump because of what many see as irony. This isn't one of them. Especially not the name-calling.

MntnMan62 10-02-20 09:12 AM

Am I a bad person if I wouldn't mind seeing him come down with some significant symptoms?

I-Like-To-Bike 10-02-20 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Darth Lefty (Post 21723862)
Hes live tweeting it

Originally Posted by wgscott (Post 21723865)
That, too, might change.

​​​​​​​Hopefully!

Chinghis 10-02-20 09:45 AM

As I told my wife last night, the sad part is that he has driven us to this point - wishing bad things to happen to people. He has hardened and made cruel the level of discourse in this country, and it's inevitable that it seeps into people's heads. I told my family during the election that if he was elected, it would just enable the worst impulses in people. I don't think I was wrong.

genec 10-02-20 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by wgscott (Post 21724345)

I saw it as the "other ear."

berner 10-02-20 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Chinghis (Post 21724419)
As I told my wife last night, the sad part is that he has driven us to this point - wishing bad things to happen to people. He has hardened and made cruel the level of discourse in this country, and it's inevitable that it seeps into people's heads. I told my family during the election that if he was elected, it would just enable the worst impulses in people. I don't think I was wrong.

It has been said "as you sow so shall ye reap". Trump has shown no compassion so it is not surprising he is not shown any. He has worked to divide people despite an oath of office to work on behalf of all Americans. It is no surprise then that those who have been on the other end of his criticisims and policies return those same feelings.

ririder 10-02-20 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by wgscott (Post 21724345)

Oh man!!!!!!!!! That it's other ear! Lol! My wife used to work for Hasbro Toy Co She has some good stories about My Little Pony that are better left untold. Also, based on your unawareness of all things Pony, I'm guessing you're not part of this group....
https://www.wired.com/2011/06/bronies-my-little-ponys/

genec 10-02-20 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by MntnMan62 (Post 21724365)
Am I a bad person if I wouldn't mind seeing him come down with some significant symptoms?

No, we don't have to wish him dead... just brought to the brink by "the hoax virus" that he failed to prepare for... He needs to feel at least some of the pain that over 200,000 have felt.

I suspect however that he will get all the advanced treatment possible, including the latest drug cocktails, and will come away with nothing more than a mild flu... thus feeling that his "superior health and genes" were enough to overcome this "weak flu" and he will continue unabated to harp about being a "stable genius" that was "right" all along.

Meanwhile, this will have given him an excuse to bypass any further embarrassing debates, and may garner him sympathy from certain sectors of the nation.

clemsongirl 10-02-20 10:52 AM

i don't like him, i do think a month on a ventilator will help his appreciation of all those who have suffered because of his inaction and downplaying and i KNOW he's not right in the head!!!

ggpepper 10-02-20 11:09 AM

What a glorious day!
I got a new bottle of bourbon, my dog has a new bag of food and we have a fresh orange/pepper rotisserie chicken to debone.....oh yah and the orange turd may get flushed!

Chinghis 10-02-20 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by berner (Post 21724460)
It has been said "as you sow so shall ye reap". Trump has shown no compassion so it is not surprising he is not shown any. He has worked to divide people despite an oath of office to work on behalf of all Americans. It is no surprise then that those who have been on the other end of his criticisims and policies return those same feelings.

Yeah, I understand. It's just a bit sad that we can't overcome those impulses and be better than him. We have to be.

Originally Posted by ririder (Post 21724470)
Oh man!!!!!!!!! That it's other ear! Lol! My wife used to work for Hasbro Toy Co She has some good stories about My Little Pony that are better left untold. Also, based on your unawareness of all things Pony, I'm guessing you're not part of this group....
https://www.wired.com/2011/06/bronies-my-little-ponys/

Can't believe I'm stepping into this part of the thread ... But, yeah, that's obviously a horn. It has spirals. The ear doesn't.

wgscott 10-02-20 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Chinghis (Post 21724576)
Yeah, I understand. It's just a bit sad that we can't overcome those impulses and be better than him. We have to be.

Shouldn't be too hard. My pet lamprey is.

Can't believe I'm stepping into this part of the thread ... But, yeah, that's obviously a horn. It has spirals. The ear doesn't.
Thanks! I was going by the position relative to the bangs.