Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
Liked 1,694 Times in 1,075 Posts
Poteet Texas train

Bubba and Bubbette going to make a train to go spread cheer and happiness I asked one why arenít you going to cruise through the east side of San Antonio? No response just red faced anger. I bought a bag of pork rinds and offered them as a contribution to support my brothers but they declined. No appreciation whatsoever I was just trying to help yíall out Bubba and Bubbette next time we will do ranch dressing shots. I will wear my 3oz AC/DC and KISS muzzle that has the tracking microchip embedded and wash my hands with KGB hand sanitizers. They need to add science curriculum to the GED exam but they donít have enough fingers and toes to count with. Jefferson Davis died in 1889 but they didnít know who he was. You are moving on up to a deluxe pork rind apartment in the sky. The human race is doomed
Likes For Hondo Gravel:
Old 12-26-20, 10:52 AM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

Is it really going to be 2021 in a few days?

Likes For Hondo Gravel:
Old 12-26-20, 10:56 AM
JW in AK

Bikes: 2012 Marin Pioneer Trail, 2019 Twin Six Standard Rando

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 72 Times in 18 Posts
Judging by his "smile," I'd say he probably calls himself a "Paithwiot."
Likes For JW in AK:
Old 12-28-20, 08:35 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 4887 Post(s)
Liked 2,114 Times in 1,264 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel View Post
Bubba and Bubbette going to make a train to go spread cheer and happiness I asked one why arenít you going to cruise through the east side of San Antonio? No response just red faced anger. I bought a bag of pork rinds and offered them as a contribution to support my brothers but they declined. No appreciation whatsoever I was just trying to help yíall out Bubba and Bubbette next time we will do ranch dressing shots. I will wear my 3oz AC/DC and KISS muzzle that has the tracking microchip embedded and wash my hands with KGB hand sanitizers. They need to add science curriculum to the GED exam but they donít have enough fingers and toes to count with. Jefferson Davis died in 1889 but they didnít know who he was. You are moving on up to a deluxe pork rind apartment in the sky. The human race is doomed
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 12-28-20, 10:20 AM
berner

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Liked 471 Times in 285 Posts
The latest thinking by scientists is that the galaxy, which should be teeming with life forms seems devoid of any life save humanity. They speculate such life forms likely obliterated themselves. My own view, after observing the behavior of fellow humans, I can see how that can happen.
Likes For berner:
Old 12-29-20, 11:09 AM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

My KISS t shirt horrified a mask less invisible lats Bubba. The only idiot in Walmart yesterday. I just went to another aisle until Bubba went away. Nobody particularly likes the precautions but I believe we all need to practice as much safety as possible.
Old 12-29-20, 02:34 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 13040 Post(s)
Liked 1,724 Times in 1,303 Posts
Originally Posted by berner View Post
The latest thinking by scientists is that the galaxy, which should be teeming with life forms seems devoid of any life save humanity. They speculate such life forms likely obliterated themselves. My own view, after observing the behavior of fellow humans, I can see how that can happen.
Ever notice that Earth is teaming with life forms other than Humanity?