Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Diverge 2018

Old 06-24-17, 08:19 AM
  #176  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Another FB impression:

Disclaimer: I'm coming from an 2017 A1 Sport.
What a bike! I had previously test ridden a Roobaix, but the Futureshock on this 2018 Diverge Comp felt different which I attribute to the different spring - it had the 'medium' spring. My experience was that it didn't act like "suspension" as such, but just took the edge off. And no real noticeable bob while climbing either.
Same as the CG seat post. I know people have had negative experiences with this as well but I liked it. Again, it took the edge out of the jolts I would normally feel on the A1. No bounce either. I'm just under 80kgs so may be this has something to do with it?

...

So yeah, I got hooked, sucked in, and when I got back after the test-ride I bought it. I've gained a fair amount of wife-agro and as a result I now have to sell the A1.

Would totally recommend and am really happy with it.
responded to with:

your description of the suspension is identical to what I experienced. I specifically went to find a cobble road and some nice cobble climbs and descents, and you described it perfectly. Never felt like suspension, it just took the edge off, but it definitely and noticeably smoothed the road. I am a 110-kg clyde and when I got out of the saddle to climb, I noticed absolutely zero bob. Darn impressed
curttard is offline  
Old 06-24-17, 03:47 PM
  #177  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Fb:

i just got my wife's 2018 diverge comp put together and pedals are on. First off the bike looks great. The paint job is impressive with color fade etc. Not something i would want for myself, but looks great. I haven't test rode it yet, but i did put it on the scales. With pedals and water bottle cages it weighs in at 21.3 lbs (wth!!). If i had any thoughts of getting an 2018 for myself, they are long gone. My 2016 diverge expert running a 40mm tire up front and a 35mm rear, pedals, tools, tube, co2, etc. Is 19 lbs even. As for my wife's 2018 i even bought a set of the new slx wheels and shaved 200 grams from the stock axis.
curttard is offline  
Old 06-24-17, 08:41 PM
  #178  
Senior Member
 
wheelhot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,747

Bikes: 2017 Specialized Roubaix, 2007 Giant Anthem, Polygon Quatro

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i just got my wife's 2018 diverge comp put together and pedals are on. First off the bike looks great. The paint job is impressive with color fade etc. Not something i would want for myself, but looks great. I haven't test rode it yet, but i did put it on the scales. With pedals and water bottle cages it weighs in at 21.3 lbs (wth!!). If i had any thoughts of getting an 2018 for myself, they are long gone. My 2016 diverge expert running a 40mm tire up front and a 35mm rear, pedals, tools, tube, co2, etc. Is 19 lbs even. As for my wife's 2018 i even bought a set of the new slx wheels and shaved 200 grams from the stock axis.
Hmm, I looked at last year Diverge Expert and this year Comp, though the price is similar, we all know that the carbon value for this year model is lacking.

So here are the spec difference
10r vs 9r (200g-400g?)
DT R460 vs Axis Elite (200g-400g?)
Ultegra vs 105 (300g?)
FSA SL-K vs Praxis Alba 2D

No doubt that the 2018 Diverge frame is heavier, but part of the additional weight goes to the components that the bike is specced with as well. So probably if you swap to make both the same components, it'll probably be 400g heavier (FutureShock and frame material difference).
wheelhot is offline  
Old 06-24-17, 09:27 PM
  #179  
Senior Member
 
GeneO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: midwest
Posts: 2,528

Bikes: 2018 Roubaix Expert Di2, 2016 Diverge Expert X1

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked 151 Times in 105 Posts
Originally Posted by wheelhot
Hmm, I looked at last year Diverge Expert and this year Comp, though the price is similar, we all know that the carbon value for this year model is lacking.

So here are the spec difference
10r vs 9r (200g-400g?)
DT R460 vs Axis Elite (200g-400g?)
Ultegra vs 105 (300g?)
FSA SL-K vs Praxis Alba 2D

No doubt that the 2018 Diverge frame is heavier, but part of the additional weight goes to the components that the bike is specced with as well. So probably if you swap to make both the same components, it'll probably be 400g heavier (FutureShock and frame material difference).
And no SCS - 142 mm TA in back.
GeneO is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 09:28 AM
  #180  
Senior Member
 
wheelhot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,747

Bikes: 2017 Specialized Roubaix, 2007 Giant Anthem, Polygon Quatro

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Someone asked this question
Am I the only one to think that the new 2018 Diverge is more off-road oriented compared to the old model?
And someone replied
I spent a good bit of time on the bike and it seems absolutely suited to a 80/20 split between road and off-road. I'd be more likely to replace my #SpecializedRoubaix with the Diverge than my #SalsaCutthroat.
wheelhot is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 10:39 AM
  #181  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Honestly my doubts about the bike are fading the more impressions I read. I don't think a single person who has ridden it has not loved it. The negatives are coming from people's opinions about the apparent direction the bike seems to have gone, what they think are the downsides of the Futureshock (without trying it), and from weighing the bike. Not one person who has ridden it has had anything negative to say about anything including its feel on the road or its apparent weight.
curttard is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 11:02 AM
  #182  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minas Ithil
Posts: 9,173
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 398 Posts
It is odd that in June of 2017 the '18 models are already in the bike shops.
Lazyass is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 01:24 PM
  #183  
DTG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lazyass
It is odd that in June of 2017 the '18 models are already in the bike shops.
Bike industry is only 3 months ahead of the auto industry. June for new bikes, Sept for new cars.
DTG is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 01:49 PM
  #184  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minas Ithil
Posts: 9,173
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 398 Posts
Originally Posted by DTG
Bike industry is only 3 months ahead of the auto industry. June for new bikes, Sept for new cars.
It wasn't always that way. New bikes used to come out in the beginning of the fiscal year, October.
Lazyass is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 01:52 PM
  #185  
DTG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lazyass
It wasn't always that way. New bikes used to come out in the beginning of the fiscal year, October.
I remember that but my guess is they wanted a jump on sales numbers. More people always have the itch to purchase a bike when the summer comes compared to fall when it's cooler/colder out.
DTG is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 02:37 PM
  #186  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minas Ithil
Posts: 9,173
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 398 Posts
Everything is early now. One of these days Black Friday will start in August.
Lazyass is offline  
Old 06-25-17, 07:00 PM
  #187  
just keep riding
 
BluesDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Milledgeville, Georgia
Posts: 13,560

Bikes: 2018 Black Mountain Cycles MCD,2017 Advocate Cycles Seldom Seen Drop Bar, 2017 Niner Jet 9 Alloy, 2015 Zukas custom road, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB, 1980ish Fuji S-12S

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass
It is odd that in June of 2017 the '18 models are already in the bike shops.
There has definitely been a move toward earlier release of some models. But it is not everything. Mostly a few hot new models and a few others that sold out the current year models early.
BluesDawg is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 12:35 AM
  #188  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Love the 2018 Diverge

Originally Posted by curttard
Honestly my doubts about the bike are fading the more impressions I read. I don't think a single person who has ridden it has not loved it. The negatives are coming from people's opinions about the apparent direction the bike seems to have gone, what they think are the downsides of the Futureshock (without trying it), and from weighing the bike. Not one person who has ridden it has had anything negative to say about anything including its feel on the road or its apparent weight.
I just bought the 2018 Diverge Comp last week and love it! Rode the Michigan Mountain Mayhem a few weeks ago on my Roubaix and wanted to get something a bit more comfortable for endurance rides as well as getting disc brakes. Was looking at cyclocross bikes, came across the Diverge. The bike shop had just gotten it in. Loved it immediately. Tried a number of other bikes, kept coming back to the Diverge. Bought it next day. Have put about 100 on it so far, truly enjoy it.

What I like:
1: The FutureShock stem spring works great, far better than I'd have imagined. Adds comfort in normal ride position, and I was amazed how much it adds in the drops. Just never feel like you're fighting the steering.
2: The tires work for me. The bike comes with 38's, my concerns that they'd be too wide and/or slow were quickly allayed after the first long ride.
3: Disc brakes super excellent. Shimano RS505's.
4: Shimano 105's work very well.
5: Coming from the Roubaix, I had some belief in their Z-Serts. There is one in the seatpost, pretty helpful.
6. Well balanced, steady at high speeds.

Only real dislike was the seat, I switched out for a Sella Anatomica.

The bike is a real dream to ride, highly recommend you go try one out if you get a chance.

Last edited by tommy2000; 06-26-17 at 01:07 PM.
tommy2000 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 01:03 AM
  #189  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Any bets on whether/when FS comes to the Epic line?

They could build a 17 lb. S Works hardtail. :-)
speshelite is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 01:15 AM
  #190  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Seattle
Posts: 4,271
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
Liked 1,299 Times in 630 Posts
Originally Posted by speshelite
Any bets on whether/when FS comes to the Epic line?

They could build a 17 lb. S Works hardtail. :-)
FS doesn't replace suspension forks. Way less travel, way more unsprung mass. Won't keep the front wheel planted even close to as well over huge deflections.
HTupolev is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 08:41 AM
  #191  
just keep riding
 
BluesDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Milledgeville, Georgia
Posts: 13,560

Bikes: 2018 Black Mountain Cycles MCD,2017 Advocate Cycles Seldom Seen Drop Bar, 2017 Niner Jet 9 Alloy, 2015 Zukas custom road, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB, 1980ish Fuji S-12S

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by speshelite
Any bets on whether/when FS comes to the Epic line?

They could build a 17 lb. S Works hardtail. :-)
My bet would be on never.
BluesDawg is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 08:55 AM
  #192  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minas Ithil
Posts: 9,173
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 398 Posts
I guess they made this cover thing so it wouldn't rattle with that big gap. But it looks kind of cheap and funky to me.

Lazyass is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 09:29 AM
  #193  
Senior Member
 
Craptacular8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 647
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Originally Posted by tommy2000
I just bought the 2018 Diverge Comp last week and love it! Rode the Michigan Mountain Mayhem a few weeks ago on my Roubaix and wanted to get something a bit more comfortable for endurance rides as well as getting disc brakes. Was looking at cyclocross bikes, came across the Diverge. The bike shop had just gotten it in. Loved it immediately. Tried a number of other bikes, kept coming back to the Diverge. Bought it next day. Have put about 100 on it so far, truly enjoy it.

What I like:
1: The FutureShock stem spring works great, far better than I'd have imagined. Adds comfort in normal ride position, and I was amazed how much it adds in the drops. Just never feel like you're fighting the steering.
2: The tires work for me. The bike comes with 32's, my concerns that they'd be too wide and/or slow were quickly allayed after the first long ride.
3: Disc brakes super excellent. Shimano RS505's.
4: Shimano 105's work very well.
5: Coming from the Roubaix, I had some belief in their Z-Serts. There is one in the seatpost, pretty helpful.
6. Well balanced, steady at high speeds.


Only real dislike was the seat, I switched out for a Sella Anatomica.

The bike is a real dream to ride, highly recommend you go try on out if you get a chance.
Interesting that you went with the diverge over the roubaix with future shock if you were looking for an endurance ride? I thought they were virtually identical geometries, with the diverge taking an even wider tire...the roubaix is available in disc and will take up to a 32 tire. I test rode the roubaix with future shock on a short test ride. Liked it quite well. I'm looking for endurance road, I've already got gravel/adventure/light touring covered. When I asked about endurance road with disc brakes for road riding...they shuttled me right to the roubaix. I inquired about the diverge, but was told it was aimed more are adventure/touring...
Craptacular8 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 09:50 AM
  #194  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Craptacular8
Interesting that you went with the diverge over the roubaix with future shock if you were looking for an endurance ride? I thought they were virtually identical geometries, with the diverge taking an even wider tire...the roubaix is available in disc and will take up to a 32 tire. I test rode the roubaix with future shock on a short test ride. Liked it quite well. I'm looking for endurance road, I've already got gravel/adventure/light touring covered. When I asked about endurance road with disc brakes for road riding...they shuttled me right to the roubaix. I inquired about the diverge, but was told it was aimed more are adventure/touring...
The geo's between the Roubix and Diverge (new 2018 ones with the Future Shock on most models) are VERY DIFFERENT. The Roubaix went to a shorter wheelbase with a "normal" BB height. The Diverge is still the longer wheelbase with a very low BB. The reach and stack are similar, so fit will be comparable, but they will ride different from the WB & BB.

The Diverge is now squarely intended as a gravel ride/race bike. The touring bikes are the Sequoia and AWOL. Yes, the Diverge will take a rear rack and fenders, but it is not the same as the other two bikes above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
geo-01.jpg (92.5 KB, 213 views)

Last edited by Chader09; 06-26-17 at 09:57 AM.
Chader09 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 09:57 AM
  #195  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Craptacular8
Interesting that you went with the diverge over the roubaix with future shock if you were looking for an endurance ride? I thought they were virtually identical geometries, with the diverge taking an even wider tire...the roubaix is available in disc and will take up to a 32 tire. I test rode the roubaix with future shock on a short test ride. Liked it quite well. I'm looking for endurance road, I've already got gravel/adventure/light touring covered. When I asked about endurance road with disc brakes for road riding...they shuttled me right to the roubaix. I inquired about the diverge, but was told it was aimed more are adventure/touring...
I've got an older Roubaix, which I like quite a bit. I thought about the 2018 Roubaix, but two things swayed me to the Diverge. 1) I really was blown away by the ride quality of the Diverge. I like to do longer (50+) rides, so comfort, balance, and gearing for any hills factors in for me. 2) I also ride a lot of gravel/limestone trails (with a Trek hybrid) and liked the idea of a bike that could take me on those trails with some ease.

There's a lot to like about the Diverge. Not that I was married to the idea of a carbon frame, but I also tried the alloy Diverge and liked it, but really loved the Diverge. The Future Shock (and CG-R stem) both work great for me, the engineering of the Future Shock really does well IMHO.

I'm OK with the 38MM tires, I moved up to 28MM on the Roubaix. I really don't find them to feel like they slow me down much if at all. I'm not out to win a timed race on the bike, so I'm happy with the tires and rims. As mentioned, I find the disc brakes excellent.

The other item is that the gearing; it feels like you have two extra "hill gears" on the Diverge. The Granny Gear on the Diverge has a little bit more hill capacity to me.

I've done a number of gravel/limestone/EZ off road with the Diverge, did just fine.

Still on a high with the Diverge, haven't enjoyed a bike as much as this one in a long time.
tommy2000 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 11:48 AM
  #196  
Senior Member
 
wheelhot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,747

Bikes: 2017 Specialized Roubaix, 2007 Giant Anthem, Polygon Quatro

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Tommy, so no pics of your ride?

And not sure if you mentioned this, but how well does it ride on the roads?
wheelhot is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 12:24 PM
  #197  
Senior Member
 
Craptacular8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 647
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Chader09
The geo's between the Roubix and Diverge (new 2018 ones with the Future Shock on most models) are VERY DIFFERENT. The Roubaix went to a shorter wheelbase with a "normal" BB height. The Diverge is still the longer wheelbase with a very low BB. The reach and stack are similar, so fit will be comparable, but they will ride different from the WB & BB.

The Diverge is now squarely intended as a gravel ride/race bike. The touring bikes are the Sequoia and AWOL. Yes, the Diverge will take a rear rack and fenders, but it is not the same as the other two bikes above.
You are probably much more sensitive to the differences than I am then, because I've got a gravel bike with a longer wheel base than the diverge, and on pavement, I'd be hard pressed to notice the 3/4 of an inch difference in WB length between the diverge and roubaix, as I sure don't notice the 1 inch difference in wheelbase between my gravel and road specific bikes. I can notice the weight difference a little, the greater bb drop on the gravel bike, and the general fit differences, but a ride difference I can attribute to WB...nope.

There are a couple of mature bike shop guys near me that ride Diverge's as their "only" bike much of the time, using them for everything from group rides to leading tour groups in France, so it certainly seemed like an awesome choice for the one-bike do it all kind of thing to me....but I want an excuse to have a stable of bikes, ergo no need for a single bullet, lol, but always looking for that "just a little different" bike to add to the collection.
Craptacular8 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 12:33 PM
  #198  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Craptacular8
You are probably much more sensitive to the differences than I am then, because I've got a gravel bike with a longer wheel base than the diverge, and on pavement, I'd be hard pressed to notice the 3/4 of an inch difference in WB length between the diverge and roubaix, as I sure don't notice the 1 inch difference in wheelbase between my gravel and road specific bikes. I can notice the weight difference a little, the greater bb drop on the gravel bike, and the general fit differences, but a ride difference I can attribute to WB...nope.

There are a couple of mature bike shop guys near me that ride Diverge's as their "only" bike much of the time, using them for everything from group rides to leading tour groups in France, so it certainly seemed like an awesome choice for the one-bike do it all kind of thing to me....but I want an excuse to have a stable of bikes, ergo no need for a single bullet, lol, but always looking for that "just a little different" bike to add to the collection.
I suspect the Diverge will be a better road bike than the Roubiax will be a gravel bike. The differences will seem to matter more in the looser conditions IMHO. The lower BB will help straight line stability and lower CG in cornering (assuming normal technique).

Despite the geo differences, I think the tire limitations are the bigger part of the decision between the two.

For those riding the 80/20 mix of the original Diverge, I think the new Roubaix is a good choice.
For those riding a 50/50 mix and tougher surfaces, the new Diverges seems the right choice.
Chader09 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 12:38 PM
  #199  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To further my point on the wheelbase, here is a comment about cornering:

"In all of this, is there a downside that I found to the bike? There was just one really. Fast, flowing road descents. On these bends I found that the front wheel was drifting around a little, and I couldn’t properly hold a line. I was able to overcome some of this by changing my position around, and leaning more of my weight forward to load up the front tyre, a little like Caleb Ewan in a sprint."
https://withallihave.wordpress.com/2...oubaix-expert/

A longer wheelbase (and shorter front center) will put more weight on the front tire for better cornering (all else being equal).
Chader09 is offline  
Old 06-26-17, 12:57 PM
  #200  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wheelhot
Hi Tommy, so no pics of your ride?

And not sure if you mentioned this, but how well does it ride on the roads?
Sure, here you go:

I think it rides great on roads! Up until the Diverge, I'd been riding a Roubaix for the last 5 years, started with 25 GatorSkins and moved up to 28MM last year. To me, the 38MM tires on the Diverge are much more comfortable than the 28MM Gatorskins and ride pretty similar. Probably to be expected with low inflation pressure and size. But for me, more the endurance than super speed power rider, they are great.

Off road, so far on gravel/limestone and forest walking trail, it's been just fine too.
tommy2000 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.