Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like :The Dirty Kanza". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Jamis Renegade owners

Reply

Old 07-12-17, 08:16 PM
  #26  
DTG
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Picked it up on Monday and all I can say is wow, the bike is sexy in so many ways. I dressed it down though with fenders and a rear rack since it'll be more of my commute/tour bike.
DTG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-17, 06:57 AM
  #27  
derath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Posts: 3,247
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DTG View Post
Picked it up on Monday and all I can say is wow, the bike is sexy in so many ways. I dressed it down though with fenders and a rear rack since it'll be more of my commute/tour bike.
Nice! share pics when you have it all dressed down. Unfortunately mine is one year prior to them adding more attachment points on the fork so I haven't figured out how to get fenders on it. I don't run fenders all of the time but they are nice for multi day tour type trips, or planned rides when I know it is going to be rainy weather.
derath is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-17, 03:15 PM
  #28  
NoGears
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 118

Bikes: Kona Big Unit Single Speed, Kona Private Jake Single Speed, Jamis Renegade Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Love my Renegade Elite but been thinking about selling. I just haven't ridden it much this year. Probably less than 100 miles total. Maybe not even 50 miles. I've been riding my Kona Private Jake 99.9% of the time as I just prefer the single speed and I haven't been doing long rides like I was last year. So...thought about selling, using the money to buy a new mountain bike, then maybe next spring or this fall grabbing a different geared gravel bike just for those times when I might need gears.

But...that said...anyone looking at or considering the Renegade...I'd whole heartedly recommend it. It is a great ride.

13507160_10154277498064291_6969735445329823587_n by ChadAshton, on Flickr

Last edited by NoGears; 07-13-17 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Photobucket sucks nutz
NoGears is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 10:16 AM
  #29  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I currently ride a Trek FX 7.4 as my daily commuter and for my weekend recreational rides. I've decided I want to upgrade to a gravel/adventure road bike for several reasons:


1) Drop bars
2) Disc brakes
3) Something more equipped to go off-road


After a lot of research, the bikes at the top of my wish list (with a $1500 - $2000-ish budget) are:


1) Jamis Renegade Exploit 2017
2) Trek Crossrip 2 or 3 2017
3) Specialized Diverge E5 Comp 2018


One LBS in town is a Specialized retailer. The other one, which is my favorite, is a Trek and Jamis retailer. After talking to them, I think I'm leaning more towards the Renegade Exploit (assuming I like it when testing riding it). I'd like some opinions on a few questions I have:


1) How do you think the Renegade Exploit will compare to the Trek FX 7.4 in regards to speed on paved roads? Obviously test riding it will give me some idea; however my FX is loaded up with gear (rack, fenders, etc.) and thus a "naked" Renegade may seem quicker when it really isn't after being loaded up. I'd prefer if my new bike was about the same speed or even faster than the FX since I do most of my riding on paved roads. Obviously there are quicker road bikes out there in my price range, but the main reason I'm limiting myself to gravel/adventure bikes is because I want fender and rack mounts. There are very few non-gravel road bikes out there with rack mounts and disc brakes.


2) I saw in another thread someone talking about negotiating the price of the Renegade Exploit 2017 down to $1600 or $1700. I talked to my LBS about it and they're firm on the $2100 price since it's a current year model. They claim that Jamis dictates the price to them and they can't budge. Assuming I choose the Renegade Exploit, should I continue pressing the pricing issue? They don't have my size in stock, so they'd have to order it. It doesn't seem like I really have much footing to negotiate with.


3) Any idea if the Renegade series could be updated in 2018? It seems most manufacturers have already released their 2018 lineups.
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 10:55 AM
  #30  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
I currently ride a Trek FX 7.4 as my daily commuter and for my weekend recreational rides. I've decided I want to upgrade to a gravel/adventure road bike for several reasons:


1) Drop bars
2) Disc brakes
3) Something more equipped to go off-road


After a lot of research, the bikes at the top of my wish list (with a $1500 - $2000-ish budget) are:


1) Jamis Renegade Exploit 2017
2) Trek Crossrip 2 or 3 2017
3) Specialized Diverge E5 Comp 2018


One LBS in town is a Specialized retailer. The other one, which is my favorite, is a Trek and Jamis retailer. After talking to them, I think I'm leaning more towards the Renegade Exploit (assuming I like it when testing riding it). I'd like some opinions on a few questions I have:


1) How do you think the Renegade Exploit will compare to the Trek FX 7.4 in regards to speed on paved roads? Obviously test riding it will give me some idea; however my FX is loaded up with gear (rack, fenders, etc.) and thus a "naked" Renegade may seem quicker when it really isn't after being loaded up. I'd prefer if my new bike was about the same speed or even faster than the FX since I do most of my riding on paved roads. Obviously there are quicker road bikes out there in my price range, but the main reason I'm limiting myself to gravel/adventure bikes is because I want fender and rack mounts. There are very few non-gravel road bikes out there with rack mounts and disc brakes.


2) I saw in another thread someone talking about negotiating the price of the Renegade Exploit 2017 down to $1600 or $1700. I talked to my LBS about it and they're firm on the $2100 price since it's a current year model. They claim that Jamis dictates the price to them and they can't budge. Assuming I choose the Renegade Exploit, should I continue pressing the pricing issue? They don't have my size in stock, so they'd have to order it. It doesn't seem like I really have much footing to negotiate with.


3) Any idea if the Renegade series could be updated in 2018? It seems most manufacturers have already released their 2018 lineups.
Sounds like you want a cross bike to me. That being said if you put drop bars and new shifters on your FX you'd be waaay money ahead.
__________________
2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2
2015 Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod
2017 Raleigh Tamland 1
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 11:30 AM
  #31  
bikecrate
Senior Member
 
bikecrate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LF, APMAT
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
I currently ride a Trek FX 7.4 as my daily commuter and for my weekend recreational rides. I've decided I want to upgrade to a gravel/adventure road bike for several reasons:


1) Drop bars
2) Disc brakes
3) Something more equipped to go off-road


After a lot of research, the bikes at the top of my wish list (with a $1500 - $2000-ish budget) are:


1) Jamis Renegade Exploit 2017
2) Trek Crossrip 2 or 3 2017
3) Specialized Diverge E5 Comp 2018


One LBS in town is a Specialized retailer. The other one, which is my favorite, is a Trek and Jamis retailer. After talking to them, I think I'm leaning more towards the Renegade Exploit (assuming I like it when testing riding it). I'd like some opinions on a few questions I have:


1) How do you think the Renegade Exploit will compare to the Trek FX 7.4 in regards to speed on paved roads? Obviously test riding it will give me some idea; however my FX is loaded up with gear (rack, fenders, etc.) and thus a "naked" Renegade may seem quicker when it really isn't after being loaded up. I'd prefer if my new bike was about the same speed or even faster than the FX since I do most of my riding on paved roads. Obviously there are quicker road bikes out there in my price range, but the main reason I'm limiting myself to gravel/adventure bikes is because I want fender and rack mounts. There are very few non-gravel road bikes out there with rack mounts and disc brakes.


2) I saw in another thread someone talking about negotiating the price of the Renegade Exploit 2017 down to $1600 or $1700. I talked to my LBS about it and they're firm on the $2100 price since it's a current year model. They claim that Jamis dictates the price to them and they can't budge. Assuming I choose the Renegade Exploit, should I continue pressing the pricing issue? They don't have my size in stock, so they'd have to order it. It doesn't seem like I really have much footing to negotiate with.


3) Any idea if the Renegade series could be updated in 2018? It seems most manufacturers have already released their 2018 lineups.
I sound a bit like you. I wasn't very happy with my Giant Fastroads SL1, so after looking around a bit I purchased a Jamis Expert.

1). In my experience the Jamis is faster than the Giant, but a tad slower than my Jamis road bike (this is compensated by having disk brakes and a cushier ride).

2). Your best bet might be to wait until the 2018 models come out and see if dealers have leftover 2017 stock at a discount. Mine is a 2016 and I got it from Jenson USA, so I had to have it shipped and did some partial assembly.

3). DK
bikecrate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 01:21 PM
  #32  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by shoota View Post
Sounds like you want a cross bike to me. That being said if you put drop bars and new shifters on your FX you'd be waaay money ahead.

I also want disc brakes, so not that simple. Also want the upgraded road drivetrain (ex. Shimano 105).


From what I've read, a pure cross bike wouldn't be the best option since the geometry is more geared towards racing. I think I'd prefer a more relaxed endurance/gravel geometry.
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 01:24 PM
  #33  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by bikecrate View Post
I sound a bit like you. I wasn't very happy with my Giant Fastroads SL1, so after looking around a bit I purchased a Jamis Expert.

1). In my experience the Jamis is faster than the Giant, but a tad slower than my Jamis road bike (this is compensated by having disk brakes and a cushier ride).

2). Your best bet might be to wait until the 2018 models come out and see if dealers have leftover 2017 stock at a discount. Mine is a 2016 and I got it from Jenson USA, so I had to have it shipped and did some partial assembly.

3). DK

Thanks for the input. But your Expert is a bit lighter than the Exploit since its carbon vs. steel. Wondering if the steel Exploit would also be faster (or at least as fast) as my Trek FX.


I don't know if Jamis is going to even update the Renegade line in 2018. But I guess we'll see!
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 01:28 PM
  #34  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
Thanks for the input. But your Expert is a bit lighter than the Exploit since its carbon vs. steel. Wondering if the steel Exploit would also be faster (or at least as fast) as my Trek FX.
It'll be as fast, and with the right tires it could be faster. The more road bike like geometry (as opposed to hybrid geo) will make you faster. The Renegade is a great bike, my wife loves hers.
__________________
2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2
2015 Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod
2017 Raleigh Tamland 1
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 06:46 PM
  #35  
Caliwild
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 555
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Most of the bike shops I talked to were not interested in negotiating. There were only a few that actually wanted to offer a bit of a discount. Here is the bike shop in San Diego that has the sale and they have bikes on ebay with free shipping: Renegade Exploit 2017 Road Bike | eBay
Caliwild is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 07:32 PM
  #36  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Caliwild View Post
Most of the bike shops I talked to were not interested in negotiating. There were only a few that actually wanted to offer a bit of a discount. Here is the bike shop in San Diego that has the sale and they have bikes on ebay with free shipping: Renegade Exploit 2017 Road Bike | eBay
Do you walk into your grocery store and start negotiating lower prices for bananas?
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 07:47 PM
  #37  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by shoota View Post
Do you walk into your grocery store and start negotiating lower prices for bananas?
If bananas cost as much as bicycles, you bet I would!
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:05 PM
  #38  
Caliwild
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 555
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Originally Posted by shoota View Post
Do you walk into your grocery store and start negotiating lower prices for bananas?


Nope. Just bikes.
Caliwild is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:08 PM
  #39  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Caliwild View Post
Nope. Just bikes.
Why only bikes?
__________________
2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2
2015 Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod
2017 Raleigh Tamland 1
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:11 PM
  #40  
Donsell
Senior Member
 
Donsell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 113

Bikes: Jamis Renegade Exploit, Scott Sportster 55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Originally Posted by shoota View Post
Why only bikes?
It never hurts to ask. MSRP says it's the suggested price. They may offer a better price if you ask.
Donsell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:27 PM
  #41  
Caliwild
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 555
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Donsell View Post
It never hurts to ask. MSRP says it's the suggested price. They may offer a better price if you ask.


Caliwild is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:31 PM
  #42  
mstateglfr 
Senior Member
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 6,299

Bikes: '87 Miyata 912, '87 Schwinn Prelude, '90 Fuji Saratoga, '93 Mongoose IBOC SX, Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara/Centurion Ironman, '18 handmade steel roadbike

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
Originally Posted by shoota View Post
Do you walk into your grocery store and start negotiating lower prices for bananas?
Do you walk into a car dealership and pay the listed price?

Im not taking sides and the only new bike from a shop my family has ever purchased was for full price, to be clear.
But im just pointing out that what something is listed for doesnt always mean its what itll sell for, even in a new condition retail environment.
mstateglfr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:40 PM
  #43  
mstateglfr 
Senior Member
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 6,299

Bikes: '87 Miyata 912, '87 Schwinn Prelude, '90 Fuji Saratoga, '93 Mongoose IBOC SX, Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara/Centurion Ironman, '18 handmade steel roadbike

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
Thanks for the input. But your Expert is a bit lighter than the Exploit since its carbon vs. steel. Wondering if the steel Exploit would also be faster (or at least as fast) as my Trek FX.


I don't know if Jamis is going to even update the Renegade line in 2018. But I guess we'll see!
The jamis has fantastic tubing, a great level drivetrain, good hydraulic brakes, and a whole lot more.

What it doesny have is the gearing range of your FX. The 2x11 has a narrower gear range. Much narrower.
If you never use yoyr granny ring on the FX triple crank, then no worry. If you use it, then you will miss that bailout gearing for sure.

I say this because its not just about speed, but also comfort and fun. If where younride you cant actually ride because the gearing doesnt suit you, then thats no fun.
Also, gearing has to do with speed. Being able to spin with easier gearing means your legs arent hurting as much and as fatigued. You have fresher legs for the rest of the ride.

All things equal, sure- a drop bar adventure bike will be as fast or faster than your FX. But all things arent equal. Just want to point this out for your consideration.
mstateglfr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 08:58 PM
  #44  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
The jamis has fantastic tubing, a great level drivetrain, good hydraulic brakes, and a whole lot more.

What it doesny have is the gearing range of your FX. The 2x11 has a narrower gear range. Much narrower.
If you never use yoyr granny ring on the FX triple crank, then no worry. If you use it, then you will miss that bailout gearing for sure.

I say this because its not just about speed, but also comfort and fun. If where younride you cant actually ride because the gearing doesnt suit you, then thats no fun.
Also, gearing has to do with speed. Being able to spin with easier gearing means your legs arent hurting as much and as fatigued. You have fresher legs for the rest of the ride.

All things equal, sure- a drop bar adventure bike will be as fast or faster than your FX. But all things arent equal. Just want to point this out for your consideration.
That's definitely a good point. But luckily I never use the granny ring. My area is mostly flat with some hills.
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 07:44 AM
  #45  
bikecrate
Senior Member
 
bikecrate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LF, APMAT
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
Thanks for the input. But your Expert is a bit lighter than the Exploit since its carbon vs. steel. Wondering if the steel Exploit would also be faster (or at least as fast) as my Trek FX.


I don't know if Jamis is going to even update the Renegade line in 2018. But I guess we'll see!
I think the steel is 24 pounds and carbon 20 pounds, so not a huge difference. My Giant is also about 24 pounds and steel road bike is 20 pounds.
bikecrate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 08:23 AM
  #46  
DanPLC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 63

Bikes: Trek Crossrip 3 2018, Trek FX 7.4 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by bikecrate View Post
I think the steel is 24 pounds and carbon 20 pounds, so not a huge difference. My Giant is also about 24 pounds and steel road bike is 20 pounds.


Yeah the difference is actually 2.75 pounds (21 vs 23.75)...so not too bad. I think the FX is about the same weight as the Renegade Exploit.
DanPLC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 09:33 AM
  #47  
Aonex
Senior Member
 
Aonex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hi all, really interested in this bike... how does it fit? I currently have a 54cm Surly Cross-Check (I'm 5'9") and the top tube is simply too long. I can't comfortably ride on the hoods. Would you guys recommend going for the 54 since the effective top tube length is shorter... or should I go all the way down to the 51? I know I'll have to find a dealer to get an actual fitting, but just doing some advanced research. Thanks.
Aonex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 09:48 AM
  #48  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by aonex View Post
hi all, really interested in this bike... How does it fit? I currently have a 54cm surly cross-check (i'm 5'9") and the top tube is simply too long. I can't comfortably ride on the hoods. Would you guys recommend going for the 54 since the effective top tube length is shorter... Or should i go all the way down to the 51? I know i'll have to find a dealer to get an actual fitting, but just doing some advanced research. Thanks.
54
__________________
2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2
2015 Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod
2017 Raleigh Tamland 1
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 09:56 AM
  #49  
Donsell
Senior Member
 
Donsell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 113

Bikes: Jamis Renegade Exploit, Scott Sportster 55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Aonex View Post
Hi all, really interested in this bike... how does it fit? I currently have a 54cm Surly Cross-Check (I'm 5'9") and the top tube is simply too long. I can't comfortably ride on the hoods. Would you guys recommend going for the 54 since the effective top tube length is shorter... or should I go all the way down to the 51? I know I'll have to find a dealer to get an actual fitting, but just doing some advanced research. Thanks.
I just bought an Exploit yesterday. I typically ride a 58 but wondered if I'd need a 56. I had a 58 Roubaix that I was never comfortable on. I'm 6' with shorter legs and a longer torso. The 58 fit like a glove.

You'll have to go ride both and see, but my guess is you'll want the 54.
Donsell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 10:48 AM
  #50  
shoota 
Senior Member
 
shoota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: not sure
Posts: 5,334
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Donsell View Post
I just bought an Exploit yesterday. I typically ride a 58 but wondered if I'd need a 56. I had a 58 Roubaix that I was never comfortable on. I'm 6' with shorter legs and a longer torso. The 58 fit like a glove.

You'll have to go ride both and see, but my guess is you'll want the 54.
Funny, I'm 6' with even legs/torso and I feel alright on the wife's 54cm, but if it were mine I'd be on a 56cm probably.
__________________
2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2
2015 Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod
2017 Raleigh Tamland 1
shoota is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service