Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Absolute WORSE jokes possible. (If easily offended don't read)

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Old 02-08-18, 01:38 AM
BBassett

Bikes: Tout Terrain, Panamericana

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A man is sitting in a dark bar drinking a beer. The door opens at the end of the bar and sunlight blasts in silhouetting another man until the door swings shut. The new man walks over and sits beside the man at the bar. The 1st man glances over at the new arrival and gasps! He recoils in an involuntary twitch. He is looking at the arrival who is missing an ear and the tip of his nose, open sores cover his face and neck he obviously has leprosy. Before he can say anything the leper speaks up.

Leper: "Sir, I apologize for my appearance, I know I am... offensive looking, but let me reassure you that I am in no way contagious or a threat to you."

The man is embarrassed and ashamed to make the leper feel worse with his reaction. He clears his throat saying...

Man: "No, no, I apologize please sit and have a drink."

The leper sits and orders a beer. After a sip, he glances at the man and notices that he is sweating and breathing heavy.

Leper: "Sir, please, I understand. I know my looks are offensive, just say the word and I will go."

The man looks at the leper sheepishly feeling sorry for him and says.

Man: "No, really it's not you." as he looks quickly away and into his beer.

After a couple minutes the leper again notices that the man is breathing heavy and is now mopping his brow with a napkin and shaky hands.

Leper: Sir, again, I assure you that I understand. You aren't insulting me. There's no need for you to feel ill, just say something and I will leave.

Shaking his head the man drains his beer with a long drink and set the mug down.

Man: I assure you Sir it's not you, please stay and enjoy your drink.

He smiles at the leper and gives a quick nod of the head. Just a few moments later the man leans back and raises his hand to his mouth and a jet of vomit sprays out over the bar, his hand dripping. The leper jumps up and steps back with a confused and mildly angry look on his ravaged face.

Leper: SIR! I told you! I understand! Why didn't you just say something? For God sake...?

The man standing bent over one hand on the bar, trying to spit out bits of vomit clinging to his mouth. He holds the other hand up to stop the leper's words and glances into his eyes.

Man: I told you... It really isn't you! It's the drunk behind you that keep dipping his toast into the back of your neck.

Last edited by BBassett; 02-08-18 at 02:39 AM.
Old 02-08-18, 08:08 AM
BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6414 Post(s)
Liked 145 Times in 105 Posts
No. Just no.