Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Bike saddle questions for the ladies

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Bike saddle questions for the ladies

Old 05-06-20, 01:50 PM
  #1  
TikaLayne
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 14

Bikes: Trek Verve 2 Specialized Awol Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Bike saddle questions for the ladies

Alright ladies..tell me what saddles you would recommend please..
TikaLayne is offline  
Old 05-06-20, 03:34 PM
  #2  
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling
 
Carbonfiberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 16,516

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2465 Post(s)
Liked 533 Times in 389 Posts
Many females of my acquaintance, including my wife, like the Sella Italia Diva.
__________________
Results matter
Carbonfiberboy is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 04:47 AM
  #3  
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas
 
canklecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,689

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3711 Post(s)
Liked 1,313 Times in 863 Posts
Take a look at the Bontrager Ajna. I'm not a woman but I bought one from the LBS bargain box just to try it out -- the profile was similar to my preferred Selle Italia saddles. It was an unused take-off from a new Trek. I think I paid $50, less than half the MSRP. It's quite comfy. The nose is very slightly shorter than I'd prefer but it hasn't been a problem when I'm in and out of the saddle for climbs and sprints. It's also very slightly wider than I prefer -- I think it's 145mm and I prefer 130 -- but it hasn't really been noticeable.

It's a nice combination of resilient padding without feeling like a sofa cushion, with a shell that flexes just enough to absorb road vibration. Wouldn't be my first choice for pavement, but has been comfy on rougher pavement and gravel.

The Cobb and ISM saddles are also popular with folks who are uncomfortable with conventional saddles for longer rides. I borrowed a Cobb saddle from a friend -- I think he and his wife both like the Cobb on their tandem.
canklecat is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 07:15 AM
  #4  
freeranger
Senior Member
 
freeranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,721

Bikes: 06 Lemond Reno, 98 GT Timberline mtn.bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked 215 Times in 149 Posts
Not a woman, but one of the women I know recently bought this and is very happy with it: Terry Women's Butterfly Galactic+ Bicycle Saddle | Terry
freeranger is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 10:45 AM
  #5  
pdlamb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: northern Deep South
Posts: 6,090

Bikes: Fuji Touring, Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked 355 Times in 247 Posts
Also not a lady, but I bought myself a Brooks Flyer before my first tour. My daughter, who rode with me, was having trouble with her saddle, so I put it on her bike.

I never got it back.
pdlamb is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 11:23 AM
  #6  
washed up
Senior Member
 
washed up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Reality
Posts: 1,975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 14 Posts
My daughter loves this saddle.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/wo...SABEgL4b_D_BwE
washed up is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 11:32 AM
  #7  
Bluesfrog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 18 Posts
I would buy a Brooks Women's saddle. Buy once cry once. The B17 works well for this male. I'm sure there is a Women's model available as well. Be Well, Bluesfrog.
Bluesfrog is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 03:10 PM
  #8  
TikaLayne
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 14

Bikes: Trek Verve 2 Specialized Awol Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
thank you all for your input...I rode a Brooks on a friend of mines bike and had not problems with it ..
TikaLayne is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 03:44 PM
  #9  
fishboat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 811

Bikes: Lemond '01 Maillot Jaune, Lemond '02 Victoire, Lemond '03 Poprad, '79 AcerMex Windsor Carrera Professional(purchased new), '06 Bianchi Volpe, '88 GT Tequesta(purchased new), '01 Bianchi Grizzly, 1993 Trek 970 drop bar conversion

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 149 Times in 89 Posts
Also not a woman..but I played one on TV..no wait..that's not right..

I've purchased a number, like 5-6, saddles for by GF's bikes. While I don't ride them, I get her reviews and if not great, I continue the research into different options. I want her to be comfortable and not just put up with a an uncomfortable or marginally comfortable saddle.

Based on that..the key thing we've discovered is to avoid the typical approach to women's saddles..which is to favor saddles that are a bit wider..in the 140s to 150mm range. It isn't the 140s-150mm that's the issue, rather it's the transition from the wider rear portion of the saddle to the narrow horn. If the mid-horn area (mid-saddle, halfway between the rear edge & front edge of the saddle) is too wide then her thighs hit this region and push her butt forward on the saddle. This sets up a battle between sliding back to sit on the saddle and her legs pushing her forward. This is then followed by multiple adjustments sliding the saddle forward on the seatpost to get her butt to settle in farther back..this doesn't work and shouldn't be done in general as this messes up fitting her saddle properly in relation to the crank.

Once we figured out the mid-horn area is the real problem we abandoned 3-4 saddles we'd tried as they could never possibly work, be adjusted in, no matter how comfortable they were to sit on. Saddles in this group were a couple unknowns(generic Bianchi I had laying around and one other), a Terry Butterfly, and a Specialized Milano.

Her sit-bone width is 108mm. So next we tried a different approach and picked up a Terry Falcon..nope, still too wide in the mid-horn area. Then a Terry Dragonfly (men's saddle, basically the same as a Terry Damselfly, 267mm long by 130mm wide) and this works quite well. Then I ran across the Cobb saddle deal on the Goodwill site(deal is still going at a slightly higher price and as an auction..I picked them up for $25 each) and had to go for a couple of them(she has multiple bikes) as they were such a great deal and spec'd out well. I picked up two Cobb V-Flow saddles. 130mm wide with a narrow mid-horn area. She rode this last weekend for the first time..30 miles..after a couple adjustments she's thinking we have a winner. The Terry Dragonfly is still a very possible option, but between the two (Dragonfly/Damselfly and the V-Flow) I think we've found her saddle(s).

RE: the original poster (OP)...

1) measure your sit bone width. (Google "diy measuring sit bone width" and you'll fine some instructions that probably include tin foil and some carpeted stairs)
2) add 20mm to your measured sit bone width..this will be your ballpark saddle width you should start evaluating. Saddles are generally spec'd by length, width, and weight.
3) Try some saddles and see where you net out.

Also..if you google "women's triathlon saddle forum" you should find a good, long discussion on women's saddles by women triathletes..

oh..and stay away from excessive gel saddles or the gel saddle covers..bad news..waste of money. Minor padding is fine, no padding can be great too. Shape and width are the key factors to comfort.

Last edited by fishboat; 05-07-20 at 03:51 PM. Reason: edit..forgot something
fishboat is offline  
Old 05-07-20, 08:54 PM
  #10  
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling
 
Carbonfiberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 16,516

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2465 Post(s)
Liked 533 Times in 389 Posts
Originally Posted by fishboat View Post
Also not a woman..but I played one on TV..no wait..that's not right..

I've purchased a number, like 5-6, saddles for by GF's bikes. While I don't ride them, I get her reviews and if not great, I continue the research into different options. I want her to be comfortable and not just put up with a an uncomfortable or marginally comfortable saddle.

Based on that..the key thing we've discovered is to avoid the typical approach to women's saddles..which is to favor saddles that are a bit wider..in the 140s to 150mm range. It isn't the 140s-150mm that's the issue, rather it's the transition from the wider rear portion of the saddle to the narrow horn. If the mid-horn area (mid-saddle, halfway between the rear edge & front edge of the saddle) is too wide then her thighs hit this region and push her butt forward on the saddle. This sets up a battle between sliding back to sit on the saddle and her legs pushing her forward. This is then followed by multiple adjustments sliding the saddle forward on the seatpost to get her butt to settle in farther back..this doesn't work and shouldn't be done in general as this messes up fitting her saddle properly in relation to the crank.

Once we figured out the mid-horn area is the real problem we abandoned 3-4 saddles we'd tried as they could never possibly work, be adjusted in, no matter how comfortable they were to sit on. Saddles in this group were a couple unknowns(generic Bianchi I had laying around and one other), a Terry Butterfly, and a Specialized Milano.

Her sit-bone width is 108mm. So next we tried a different approach and picked up a Terry Falcon..nope, still too wide in the mid-horn area. Then a Terry Dragonfly (men's saddle, basically the same as a Terry Damselfly, 267mm long by 130mm wide) and this works quite well. Then I ran across the Cobb saddle deal on the Goodwill site(deal is still going at a slightly higher price and as an auction..I picked them up for $25 each) and had to go for a couple of them(she has multiple bikes) as they were such a great deal and spec'd out well. I picked up two Cobb V-Flow saddles. 130mm wide with a narrow mid-horn area. She rode this last weekend for the first time..30 miles..after a couple adjustments she's thinking we have a winner. The Terry Dragonfly is still a very possible option, but between the two (Dragonfly/Damselfly and the V-Flow) I think we've found her saddle(s).

RE: the original poster (OP)...

1) measure your sit bone width. (Google "diy measuring sit bone width" and you'll fine some instructions that probably include tin foil and some carpeted stairs)
2) add 20mm to your measured sit bone width..this will be your ballpark saddle width you should start evaluating. Saddles are generally spec'd by length, width, and weight.
3) Try some saddles and see where you net out.

Also..if you google "women's triathlon saddle forum" you should find a good, long discussion on women's saddles by women triathletes..

oh..and stay away from excessive gel saddles or the gel saddle covers..bad news..waste of money. Minor padding is fine, no padding can be great too. Shape and width are the key factors to comfort.
Exactly right, IME. And not just for females. I need the same thing. My process is to find plan view photos on the web and by trial and error, print them out so they're the same length or width, then hold them up to the light and see the shape. It's fiddly but free. That's how we bought that Selle I recced upthread. I'm riding L2 Selle Italia Flite TM Flow saddles which fit those criteria. Officially, there are "T" and "Pear" shaped saddles. We prefer the "T" type. I like to check out candidate saddles at bike shops by sitting on them in nylon running shorts. Padded shorts do a lot to minimize the effects and feel of ill-fitting saddles.
__________________
Results matter
Carbonfiberboy is offline  
Old 05-08-20, 08:05 AM
  #11  
osco53
Old Fart In Training
 
osco53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 21 Times in 16 Posts
ISM
https://ismseat.com/

Why ride old tech when there is better, you just have to NOT follow the herd..
It's In the science,, do read it.
They let you test ride for the cost of return shipping...

Tika, trust me on this, You WILL thank me, This I know.
osco53 is offline  
Old 05-08-20, 08:09 AM
  #12  
DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis
 
DrIsotope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SoCal, USA!
Posts: 8,466

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn, Lakitu

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4821 Post(s)
Liked 1,558 Times in 879 Posts
The wife has been on a Selle Anatomica NSX1 for I think three years now, which says something-- she probably went through 5 saddles in the three years prior.
__________________
DrIsotope is offline  
Old 05-08-20, 12:41 PM
  #13  
John_V 
Senior Member
 
John_V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,530

Bikes: 2017 Colnago C-RS, 2012 Colnago Ace, 2010 Giant Cypress hybrid

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 62 Posts
I know quite a few ladies that ride competitively on ISM saddles and won't give them up for anything. But if you don't like that style of saddle, Terry makes a complete line of women's saddles that you may want to check out.
__________________
HCFR Cycling Team
Ride Safe ... Ride Hard ... Ride Daily

2017 Colnago C-RS
2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress
John_V is offline  
Old 05-08-20, 03:09 PM
  #14  
TikaLayne
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 14

Bikes: Trek Verve 2 Specialized Awol Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
I tried posting a pc but not allowed just yet.. the saddle that came on my bike is a Specialized Phenom Alloy, I've only put about 50 miles on it so may not be giving it a fair chance.
TikaLayne is offline  
Old 05-08-20, 03:38 PM
  #15  
osco53
Old Fart In Training
 
osco53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by TikaLayne View Post
I tried posting a pc but not allowed just yet.. the saddle that came on my bike is a Specialized Phenom Alloy, I've only put about 50 miles on it so may not be giving it a fair chance.
Google, 'Sit Bones'
I will say a normal saddle gives me great pain in the first few miles even after several tries.
My First ISM saddle gave me no pain on the very first 15 mile ride, and the second and third,,
I had them on my Mountain bikes, gravel bikes and my road bike,,
I never rode an old school pain saddle again.

The biggest mistake people make is not following the very specific forward/aft mounting position and ride sit location when trying an ISM..

Last edited by osco53; 05-08-20 at 03:43 PM.
osco53 is offline  
Old 05-09-20, 05:30 AM
  #16  
fishboat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 811

Bikes: Lemond '01 Maillot Jaune, Lemond '02 Victoire, Lemond '03 Poprad, '79 AcerMex Windsor Carrera Professional(purchased new), '06 Bianchi Volpe, '88 GT Tequesta(purchased new), '01 Bianchi Grizzly, 1993 Trek 970 drop bar conversion

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 149 Times in 89 Posts
Originally Posted by TikaLayne View Post
I tried posting a pc but not allowed just yet.. the saddle that came on my bike is a Specialized Phenom Alloy, I've only put about 50 miles on it so may not be giving it a fair chance.
If you're just starting to ride for the season then it takes a few 25-30+mile rides to toughen up your...contact points. Once that happens and your saddle isn't comfortable..then it's time to go shopping.

(Though I have to say..since I switched over to Brooks saddles I'm good from the first ride on. You'll need to figure out your sit-bone width to determine where to start. Brooks has a narrow model that may be of help)
fishboat is offline  
Old 05-09-20, 07:26 PM
  #17  
Wanderer
aka Phil Jungels
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,149

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 37 Posts
If Brooks feels too wide, the Selle AnAtomica NSX is slightly more svelt, especially thru the mid section - while still being comfortable right out of the box.
Wanderer is offline  
Old 05-10-20, 07:37 AM
  #18  
John_V 
Senior Member
 
John_V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,530

Bikes: 2017 Colnago C-RS, 2012 Colnago Ace, 2010 Giant Cypress hybrid

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 62 Posts
Originally Posted by osco53 View Post
Google, 'Sit Bones'
I will say a normal saddle gives me great pain in the first few miles even after several tries.
My First ISM saddle gave me no pain on the very first 15 mile ride, and the second and third,,
I had them on my Mountain bikes, gravel bikes and my road bike,,
I never rode an old school pain saddle again.

The biggest mistake people make is not following the very specific forward/aft mounting position and ride sit location when trying an ISM..
I put an ISM Prologue saddle on my 2012 Colnago ACE after the Selle OEM saddle gave me so much pain that it was unbearable to ride more than a few miles. My bike fitter suggested the ISM but I was hesitant to try one because of the shape. He took the Prologue saddle off of one of his bikes and told me to go try it. It was love at first sit. The first ride on it was a 40 mile, blissful ride with no pain or irritation whatsoever. Been riding on an ISM ever since and won't look back. I have one on both road bikes.

You're also very correct in your statement about improper mounting and sitting position when trying ISM saddles. If they are mounted properly, they're awesome.
__________________
HCFR Cycling Team
Ride Safe ... Ride Hard ... Ride Daily

2017 Colnago C-RS
2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress
John_V is offline  
Old 05-11-20, 04:57 PM
  #19  
70sSanO
Senior Member
 
70sSanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 2,246

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Liked 238 Times in 171 Posts
Serfas RX. After many years riding with her, I found really good reviews and picked one up for my wife. Happy wife...

John
70sSanO is online now  
Old 05-16-20, 02:57 PM
  #20  
TikaLayne
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 14

Bikes: Trek Verve 2 Specialized Awol Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Thank you all for the information..I've put several miles on the last couple days..I'm trying to stick with my saddle but IDK..
TikaLayne is offline  
Old 05-16-20, 03:24 PM
  #21  
TikaLayne
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 14

Bikes: Trek Verve 2 Specialized Awol Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

This is my current saddle
TikaLayne is offline  
Old 05-17-20, 10:56 AM
  #22  
Road Fan
Senior Member
 
Road Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 14,948

Bikes: 1980 Masi, 1984 Mondonico, 1984 Trek 610, 1980 Woodrup Giro, 2005 Mondonico Futura Leggera ELOS, 1967 PX10E, 1971 Peugeot UO-8

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked 128 Times in 115 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlamb View Post
Also not a lady, but I bought myself a Brooks Flyer before my first tour. My daughter, who rode with me, was having trouble with her saddle, so I put it on her bike.

I never got it back.
Same experience I had - I bought myself a pricey NOS Brooks B17 Select, and she piped up "I hate my saddle!" So I "loaned" it to her, and after two years it is broken in and causes never a complaint. I got a new gas grill and another Select out of it, so ... I guess it's all good!

Also, a shop in a nearby town said they were good at fitting and she said "Great, let's do it!" I think it was just an excuse to sell us an expensive saddle, and it was a Selle Italia Diva. She hated it after two days.
Road Fan is offline  
Old 05-17-20, 11:24 AM
  #23  
Road Fan
Senior Member
 
Road Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 14,948

Bikes: 1980 Masi, 1984 Mondonico, 1984 Trek 610, 1980 Woodrup Giro, 2005 Mondonico Futura Leggera ELOS, 1967 PX10E, 1971 Peugeot UO-8

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked 128 Times in 115 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluesfrog View Post
I would buy a Brooks Women's saddle. Buy once cry once. The B17 works well for this male. I'm sure there is a Women's model available as well. Be Well, Bluesfrog.
Mrs. Road Fan LOVES her B17, but it is the standard version, not an Imperial model, no lacing. She tried a Professional "S" a number of years ago, and did not like it. There is a long-time member here, from Australia, who is also a woman who likes the standard B17. I think women should feel free to consider the saddles that are out there (or whatever catches her eye as with my 17 Select), not just the ones designed specifically for women. I wish Mrs. Road Fan had said "Can you get me one of those?" but after about 2 years, it's just important that she has a saddle she can ride for 50+ miles.
Road Fan is offline  
Old 05-18-20, 11:05 AM
  #24  
Wanderer
aka Phil Jungels
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,149

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by TikaLayne View Post
Thank you all for the information..I've put several miles on the last couple days..I'm trying to stick with my saddle but IDK..
I wish you were close - I'd let you borrow mine for a few days.
Wanderer is offline  
Old 05-31-20, 04:58 AM
  #25  
rifraf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 936

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Extrawheel Trailer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
My ex swears that the only thing I got right in our relationship was my gift of a Terry Liberator X Elite for her

Terry Women's Liberator X Elite Bike Saddle | Terry

She never liked the Brooks B17s I originally put on her bike.

She traded me in, but hasn't parted with the Liberator
rifraf is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.