Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Howdy Folks!!

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Howdy Folks!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-05, 02:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Howdy Folks!!

I am soon gonna be 54 but act like 18 sumtymes!!! Went out the other day and bought me a $100 cheepie Mongoose mountain bike. It rides very well. Havn't went on any trails yet. It has 21 speeds sticker on downtube of bike, but theres only 18!! Ha! Ha! Anyways its fun to run the streets with it. Kinda addicting. Cheap thrills done dirt cheap!! Ride On!! Popeye!!!
Old 08-31-05, 12:26 PM
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Resist the temptation and give up now, before the 18/21 speeds turn into 27/30, the bikes that rides well now, gets a bit heavy, those hills get a bit too steep, and you have to go cap in hand to the bank manager for a loan on the latest Full suspension, costalot 15lb feather.

Well done for joining us, but be warned, this sport can severely damage your wallet.