Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   Is DG back from rehab? (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/274218-dg-back-rehab.html)

spry 03-03-07 12:23 PM

Is DG back from rehab?

Do the orderlies allow him 10 min. of PC privilage to reply?

Sort of a humor drought in here lately,any info or creative
pictures on Gary,s disappearence would be greatlly appreciated.

"bless his pointed little head"

Jefferson Airplane

stapfam 03-03-07 01:05 PM

I think they are keeping him in for bad behaviour.

CrossChain 03-03-07 01:26 PM

Still on his business trip? Some little motel run by Norman Bates with no internet connectivity but plenty of excitement?

Jet Travis 03-03-07 06:26 PM

Hmmm. Business trip or this????

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/6113061.html

jppe 03-03-07 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jet Travis

At first I thought we might have a reason to contact the FBI. However they have found at least two bikes that were spray painted black. That just doesn't sound like our guy. I don't think LBS's will spray paint bikes...........On the other hand the knee issues could have just been a ruse to lead us away from him....And all that shopping on Craigslist probably has created an immediate need for more cash..........

CrossChain 03-03-07 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jet Travis
Hmmm. Business trip or this????]

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Some years ago I had a student whose street name was "Tarzan". After a year of cleverly evading the curriculum, Tarzan moved on from my class and started his career path. Eventually, he robbed a QuikStop market and tried to make his escape on a skateboard. He was arrested before he'd gone a block.

spry 03-03-07 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by jppe
At first I thought we might have a reason to contact the FBI. However they have found at least two bikes that were spray painted black. That just doesn't sound like our guy. I don't think LBS's will spray paint bikes...........On the other hand the knee issues could have just been a ruse to lead us away from him....And all that shopping on Craigslist probably has created an immediate need for more cash..........

Hmmmm,that bank film seems to show the perp wearing a white,"I love the San Diego Zoo" baseball cap.
Gary did mention he was a former Buckeye,so he knows the Columbus MUP,s.
The "Diego" at the $$$LBS of rock stars having expensive "spinner" rims put on.

Tom Bombadil 03-03-07 08:28 PM

DG is visiting other cities, checking out their Craigslist listings and getting his lift-off.

stapfam 03-04-07 11:02 AM

It would appear that he has been Let out as he has made posting on the helmet thread

Digital Gee 03-04-07 11:25 AM

I am back indeed.

However, the airline lost my luggage and I had my humor packed so I could take it on my trip. They can't find the bag; it's lost and will probably end up in Alabama at the lost luggage store.

So I have to be serious all the time now.

CrossChain 03-04-07 11:54 AM

Oh, c'mon, DG, get serious!

East Hill 03-04-07 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Digital Gee
I am back indeed.

However, the airline lost my luggage and I had my humour packed so I could take it on my trip. They can't find the bag; it's lost and will probably end up in ATL at the lost luggage store.

If your humour went to ATL it is well and truly lost for all time. So you should get used to being serious. No more smileys for you at all.

East Hill

Motorad 03-10-07 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Digital Gee
I am back indeed.

However, the airline lost my luggage and I had my humor packed so I could take it on my trip. They can't find the bag; it's lost and will probably end up in Alabama at the lost luggage store.

Hmmm ... I just received a bag from Birmingman International Airport. I'm opening it, and finding a box inside with the initials "DG". I'm opening the box, and it's ... it's ... got desire ... to ... tell joke ...

There was once a maiden from Nantuckett ...

stapfam 03-10-07 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Motorad
There was once a maiden from Nantuckett ...

Who went for a ride with a bucket.

Next line someone?

spry 03-10-07 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by stapfam
Who went for a ride with a bucket.

Next line someone?

whenever someone asked her why,

Digital Gee 03-10-07 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by spry
whenever someone asked her why,

She said, "Me oh my!"

(And the grand finish???)