Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   I think I discovered my LT (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/305680-i-think-i-discovered-my-lt.html)

SaiKaiTai 06-04-07 02:55 PM

I think I discovered my LT

Content removed because it was boring

Terrierman 06-04-07 06:51 PM

I doubt it. You don't know how to be boring.

Digital Gee 06-04-07 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by SaiKaiTai
Content removed because it was boring

Well, I have to admit I didn't get it anyway! Not that it was boring, but I couldn't figure out what LT meant. I'm pretty naive.

Beverly 06-04-07 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Digital Gee
Well, I have to admit I didn't get it anyway! Not that it was boring, but I couldn't figure out what LT meant. I'm pretty naive.

My van has LT on it and I don't know what it means either:)

Tom Bombadil 06-04-07 07:51 PM

Lemon Tart?

Digital Gee 06-04-07 07:52 PM

LaDanien Thomlinson, running back for the San Diego Chargers?

MichiganMike 06-04-07 08:00 PM

Maybe he misspelled LT and it's really something else. Actually this isn't boring at all, sitting here thinking about what it is. Kind of like Wheel of Fortune or something

BluesDawg 06-04-07 08:58 PM

Lawrence Taylor?

Louis 06-04-07 10:24 PM

Louis Tolerance.

My wife has a very high LT level.

MNBikeguy 06-04-07 10:36 PM

What do you recommend to increase LT ?
Do we need it??? Where can you buy it???

SaiKaiTai 06-04-07 10:44 PM

LAWRENCE TAYLOR??? While accurate, it is wrong.
You won't find any Lawrence Taylor fans in this house. Nuh-uh.
LaDanian, maybe (though he should NOT be called LT, that's been done. Find another nickname)

I just get carried away with myself sometimes.
LT is Lactate Threshold which I understand is not a place you want to be for very long. It's "The Burn"
So, I figured it would be good to know when I'm there and I think I found that out over the course of my 35 mile ride. Boy, I just read that back and I'm not sure it's any better than the first go 'round.

Anyway, I think one reason I had less trouble with 35 miles than I thought I would was because I would dial it back just enough when I felt my legs start to tire and burn.

Digital Gee 06-05-07 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by SaiKaiTai
LAWRENCE TAYLOR??? While accurate, it is wrong.
You won't find any Lawrence Taylor fans in this house. Nuh-uh.
LaDanian, maybe (though he should NOT be called LT, that's been done. Find another nickname)

I just get carried away with myself sometimes.
LT is Lactate Threshold which I understand is not a place you want to be for very long. It's "The Burn"
So, I figured it would be good to know when I'm there and I think I found that out over the course of my 35 mile ride. Boy, I just read that back and I'm not sure it's any better than the first go 'round.

Anyway, I think one reason I had less trouble with 35 miles than I thought I would was because I would dial it back just enough when I felt my legs start to tire and burn.

That is the most boring post I've ever read.

:D

BluesDawg 06-05-07 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Digital Gee
That is the most boring post I've ever read.

:D

Until this one :p

Digital Gee 06-05-07 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by BluesDawg
Until this one :p

What about this one? :fight:

al-wagner 06-05-07 05:52 PM

LT= Little Toe :p

Old School 06-05-07 11:49 PM

"LT" = Light Touring, a reference to the occasional cyclist who does a short road trip with everything packed in his/her front panniers.

:<)