Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Aboaut that arms race....

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Aboaut that arms race....

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-07, 08:21 PM
Banned.

Bikes: GF Wahoo '05, Trek T1000 '04, Lemond Buenos Aires '07

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts
Late report:

On Monday I woke up with some chills and some GI distress (putting it gently). On Tuesday I felt worse, to which I attributed watching B52 performances on youtube until midnight. Today, I woke up and didn't have an ounce of energy to my name. I was going to have a slow flat ride today but I felt so bad that I never changed out of my PJ's, and have slept most of the day.

Was this all a consequence of overdoing it on Saturday? Did I just happen to come down with a bug at the same time as my endurance ride? Could it have been yet another Little Debbie Lemon Pie that I ate at Hatmakers?

I don't like it, this sense of overwhelming fatigue. I love to go long distances, but if it's going to leave my shot for 4 days every time I do it, maybe I should just ride around my block two hundred times instead.
Old 06-13-07, 09:35 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Coinkydink. Riding 47 miles had zip to do with it, you just have the epizootics. Wanna come to Springfield on June 30?