Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

can't ride

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-08, 06:09 PM

Bikes: lotus classique ,haro mirra pro,gary fisher mtb 1980's, trek T1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
can't ride

well we are under a tropical storm warning until tomorrow afternoon we already have some outer bands of rain coming through.Its been raining off and on since 2:00 looking to get 5 to 7in of rain and 40 to 50 mph winds tonight and tomorrow morning.Those 50 mph head winds are just to much for me.Its going to be moving fast so I may get to ride tomorrow evening.
Old 09-05-08, 06:30 PM
too old for bike shorts?

Bikes: Trek 7.3FX

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I went out for a ride between 3 and 5 this afternoon before the rain came in on us-- talk about some wind! Fortunately a tail wind pushed me home after a tough ride out! Tomorrow will be planned rest w/ a good book and hoping the basement doesn't fill up
Old 09-05-08, 08:52 PM

Bikes: lotus classique ,haro mirra pro,gary fisher mtb 1980's, trek T1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclehen
I went out for a ride between 3 and 5 this afternoon before the rain came in on us-- talk about some wind! Fortunately a tail wind pushed me home after a tough ride out! Tomorrow will be planned rest w/ a good book and hoping the basement doesn't fill up
I am supposed to work from 8 to 4 tomorrow think the motorcycle business will be a little slow, service has work to do if we have power if not we may just close.