Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

SoCal Angeles Oaks to Onyx Summit Apr. 19

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Old 04-16-09, 02:59 PM
www.ocrebels.com

Bikes: Several bikes, Road, Mountain, Commute, etc.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

I posted this on the SoCal forum, but just for the SoCal 50+ riders (you know who you are), Maria and I are riding a Breathless Agony training ride from Angeles Oaks to Onyx Summit and back this Sunday, April 19th, and would welcome any of you who would like to join us.

We'll meet at Angeles Oaks at 8:45 AM for 9:00 AM departure, ride to Onyx Summit (at 8,440 feet of elevation), and back to Angeles Oaks for lunch and pie at the resturant there.

Most of you know what I look like, but I'll be driving a dark green Miata with a tan top, if you try to find me in the parking lot. Some of you don't know what Maria looks like, so here's a recent photo. She drives a silver Nissan X-Terra, if you're trying to find her in the parking lot.

No, Maria's not 50 yet, I'm just posting this for your reference if you're trying to find us at Angeles Oaks on Sunday!

Rick / OCRR