Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

70+ (almost) crowd have great social ride!!

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-09, 12:30 PM
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts

This morning, Latitude65 (visiting from Alaska - about 73), DnvrFox (almost 70), Denver's wife, Nora (almost 72) friend, Wayne, (the oldest at 73) had a great social ride along the Mary Carter Greenway (nee Platte River Trail), and Chatfield Reservoir in SW. Denver.

No, we didn't set any mileage, average speed or speed records, but I can guarantee in the "smiles per mile" statistic, we beat everyone here on the forum!!

Tomorrow, DnvrFox and Latitude65 will do the Parker area trails on the SE side of the metro area.

Such fun!!

Sorry, no pictures.

A variety of bikes from Latitude65's featherweight Carbon Lemond Versailles, my Reynolds 853 Lemond BA, my wife's Trek hybrid, and Wayne's 45 lb Sears mtn bike!

Last edited by DnvrFox; 07-14-09 at 12:42 PM.