Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Foo
Reload this Page >

Name the song from the lyrics

Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

Name the song from the lyrics

Old 02-04-06, 12:18 AM
  #326  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name and I'll hear you scream
Master
Master
Master of puppets, Metallica
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 12:20 AM
  #327  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
With a little girl in a Hollywood bungalow
Oh you were like a little lady in The City of Lights
Or just another lost angel...City of Night
City of Night, City of Night, City of Night, woah, c'mon
L.A. Woman, L.A. Woman
L.A. Woman, your my woman
L.A. Woman ,The Doors?
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 01:13 AM
  #328  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Got out of bed at 3p.m.
Thought it was a holiday,then my boss called just to tell me i'm late & he's giving my job away.
Well took me a walk to the liqour store so i could drink away my blues.Spent my last ten bucks
then i dropped my bottle & i broke it all over my shoes.
so iget home to find the power's shut off there was someone knockin' at my door
it was my landlord serving an eviction notice cause my checks are bouncin off the floor
I pounded my head against the wall thinking what else could go wrong
but this was only the beggining of a real bad day

it wasn't gonna be a lot of fun

knew i should have never gotten out of bed' cause of the rain cloud above my head
im down on my luck & it's plain to see,,so tell me why does this happen to me

when it rains it pours
whenit rains it pours on me,when it rains it pours & there's a storm front moving in on me
i drove across town to go see a friend when i heard a siren on my tail
it turned out i had a warrant for my arrest & i couldn't even post the bail
so i am sitting in a cell for 48 hours keepin company with theives & drunks
i am FREE to go but my cars impounded & i'm thinkin about becoming a monk
so i am wandering around in a catatonic daze now barely a shell of a man
I look like i live out of a shopping cart & i'm pickin up aluminum cans
I staggered my way over to an overpass & fell to the dirt asleep
I figured out tommorow is a new day & maybe i could buy myself a life real cheap.
I know i should have never gotten out of bed cause of the rain cloud above my head
I'm down on my luck & it's plain to see so tell me, why does this happen to me
when it rains it pours & there's a storm front movin in on me
when it rains it pours down only on me
when it rains it pours , when it rains it POOOUUURRRSSS!!!
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 01:29 AM
  #329  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I got no reason to lie to you
What's in the cards ,that's what i do
I was born a runnin' & laughin' out loud
with my feet on the ground & my head in the clouds

you better run , oh baby you better run
I got a blade like lightning,silver bullets in my gun

I'm short & i'm tall,i am black & i am white
sometimes i be wrong ,sometimes i be right
i'm iron & i'm steel,i'm bad to the bone
you come lookin for trouble,honey don't come alone

I've seen em come & i've seen em go
I seen things & been people,that nobody knows
i'm talking in pictures & i am painting them black
I seen satan coming honey in a big black cadillac
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:19 PM
  #330  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You pay the men
You pay your dues
when all your moneys gone
You sing the blues
You wanna roll
You wanna rock
But you find it hard
If your guitar's in hock
We smoke our butts
They smoke cigars
We drown in debt
They drown in bars
You pull a chick
Take her home
No use, man
You're worn out to the bone
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:22 PM
  #331  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I'm rather upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

(oh) We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

(oh we've got big balls, we've got big balls...)
And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we have such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish... (but we've got the biggest balls of them all)

ball sucker (11 times)
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:23 PM
  #332  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Baby please don't go
Baby please don't go
Baby please don't go down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baby please don't go

When the man done gone
When the man done gone
When the man done gone down the county farm
He got the shackles on
Baby please don't go
Don't leave me

I'll be a dog
I'll be a dog
I'll be a dog kiss your way down here
When you walk along
Baby please don't go

Why must you leave me
Lying on my back
Going across the other side of the track
Found yourself a new man I know
So baby please don't go
Baby please don't go

Oh please, please don't leave me
I don't want to be left alone baby
Oh don't go, don't go, don't go
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:26 PM
  #333  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm hot
And when I'm not
I'm cold as ice
Get out of my way
just step aside
Or pay the price
What I want I take
What I don't I break
And I don't want you
With a flick of my knife
I can change your life
There's nothing you can do

Cause I'm a problem child

Make my stand
No man's land
On my own
Man in blue
It's up to you
The seed is sown
What I want I stash
What I don't I smash
N' you're on my list
Dead or alive
Got a .45
N' I never miss

Cause I'm a problem child

Every night
Street light
I drink my booze
Some run
Some fight
I win they lose
What I need I like
What I don't I fight
N' I don't like you
So say bye bye
While your still alive
Cause your time is due

Cause I'm a problem child
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:27 PM
  #334  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It's another lonely evenin',
In another lonely town
But I ain't too young to worry,
Nah I ain't too old to cry,
When a woman gets me down
Got another empty bottle,
Mmmm n' another empty bed
Ain't too young to admit it,
Nah I'm not too old to lie,
I'm just another empty head
Mmmm that's why I'm loney... I'm so lonely
But I know what I'm gonna do-

[Chorus]
I'm gonna ride on, ride on...
(Ride on) Standin' on the edge of the road...
(Ride on) Thumb in the air...
(Ride on) One of these days...
(Ride on) I'm gonna change my evil ways, huh...
Till then, I'll just keep - ridin' on...

[Solo]

Broke another promise,
N' I broke another heart
But I ain't too young to realize,
That I ain't too old to try,
Try to get back to the start
And it's another red light nightmare,
On another red light street
And I ain't too old to hurry,
'Cause I ain't too young to die,
But I sure am hard to beat
But I'm lonely... Lord, I'm lonely...
What am I gonna do?

[Chorus]
(Ride on, ride on)
Got myself a one-way ticket...
(Ride on, ride on)
Goin' the wrong way...
(Ride on) Gonna change my evil ways...
(Ride on) One of the days...
One of these days...

[Solo]

[Chorus]
(Ride on, ride on)
Gonna ride on...
(Ride on, ride on)
Mmm lookin' for a truck...
(Ride on) Mmhmhmmm...
(Ride on) Keep on ridin'...
Ridin' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on
(Ride on) Gonna have myself a good time...
(Ride on) Ooooh yeah
(Ride on) Yeah yeah yeah...
(Ride on) One of these days...
(Ride on) One of these days...
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 07:29 PM
  #335  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Don't talk to strangers
Keep away from the danger
Don't talk to strangers who smile
Keep away from the danger all the time
You just keep away

Red lights are flashin'
There's been a misunderstandin'
I'm bruised, broke an' bandaged
Through drinkin' all that brandy
I was under the table
But I came back for more
Gotta hit the bottle
But my head hit the floor

CHORUS:
Danger - danger, don't talk to strangers
Stranger - danger, don't you talk
Danger - danger, don't talk to strangers
Danger - danger, don't talk keep away

Red lights still flashin'
People all still dancin' in my head
I've done with thinkin' about what to do
Another night of drinkin', just one before I'm through
I was just raisin' hell
I wasn't doin' no harm
The cops could not appreciate
My natural charm
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 08:01 PM
  #336  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Well I'm rather upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

(oh) We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

(oh we've got big balls, we've got big balls...)
And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we have such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish... (but we've got the biggest balls of them all)

ball sucker (11 times)
Big balls-acdc
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 08:05 PM
  #337  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
It's another lonely evenin',
In another lonely town
But I ain't too young to worry,
Nah I ain't too old to cry,
When a woman gets me down
Got another empty bottle,
Mmmm n' another empty bed
Ain't too young to admit it,
Nah I'm not too old to lie,
I'm just another empty head
Mmmm that's why I'm loney... I'm so lonely
But I know what I'm gonna do-

[Chorus]
I'm gonna ride on, ride on...
(Ride on) Standin' on the edge of the road...
(Ride on) Thumb in the air...
(Ride on) One of these days...
(Ride on) I'm gonna change my evil ways, huh...
Till then, I'll just keep - ridin' on...

[Solo]

Broke another promise,
N' I broke another heart
But I ain't too young to realize,
That I ain't too old to try,
Try to get back to the start
And it's another red light nightmare,
On another red light street
And I ain't too old to hurry,
'Cause I ain't too young to die,
But I sure am hard to beat
But I'm lonely... Lord, I'm lonely...
What am I gonna do?

[Chorus]
(Ride on, ride on)
Got myself a one-way ticket...
(Ride on, ride on)
Goin' the wrong way...
(Ride on) Gonna change my evil ways...
(Ride on) One of the days...
One of these days...

[Solo]

[Chorus]
(Ride on, ride on)
Gonna ride on...
(Ride on, ride on)
Mmm lookin' for a truck...
(Ride on) Mmhmhmmm...
(Ride on) Keep on ridin'...
Ridin' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on n' on
(Ride on) Gonna have myself a good time...
(Ride on) Ooooh yeah
(Ride on) Yeah yeah yeah...
(Ride on) One of these days...
(Ride on) One of these days...
ride on AC/DC
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 08:07 PM
  #338  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Baby please don't go
Baby please don't go
Baby please don't go down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baby please don't go

When the man done gone
When the man done gone
When the man done gone down the county farm
He got the shackles on
Baby please don't go
Don't leave me

I'll be a dog
I'll be a dog
I'll be a dog kiss your way down here
When you walk along
Baby please don't go

Why must you leave me
Lying on my back
Going across the other side of the track
Found yourself a new man I know
So baby please don't go
Baby please don't go

Oh please, please don't leave me
I don't want to be left alone baby
Oh don't go, don't go, don't go
baby,please dont go-AC/DC (original Willy Dixon)
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-04-06, 08:08 PM
  #339  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Don't talk to strangers
Keep away from the danger
Don't talk to strangers who smile
Keep away from the danger all the time
You just keep away

Red lights are flashin'
There's been a misunderstandin'
I'm bruised, broke an' bandaged
Through drinkin' all that brandy
I was under the table
But I came back for more
Gotta hit the bottle
But my head hit the floor

CHORUS:
Danger - danger, don't talk to strangers
Stranger - danger, don't you talk
Danger - danger, don't talk to strangers
Danger - danger, don't talk keep away

Red lights still flashin'
People all still dancin' in my head
I've done with thinkin' about what to do
Another night of drinkin', just one before I'm through
I was just raisin' hell
I wasn't doin' no harm
The cops could not appreciate
My natural charm
Hmmmmmmmmm.....???
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 07:50 AM
  #340  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Now if there's a smile on my face,
It's only there tryin' to fool the public,
But when it comes down to foolin' you;
Now honey, that's quite a different subject.

But don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression.
Really I'm sad.
Ah sadder than sad.
You're gone and I'm hurtin' so bad.
Like a clown I pretend to be glad.

Now there's some sad things known to man,
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around.

Oh yeah baby
Now if I appear to be carefree,
It's only to camouflage my sadness.
In order to shield my pride I try
To cover this hurt with a show of gladness.

But don't let my show convince you
That I've been happy since you
Decided to go.
Oh, I need you so.
I'm hurt and I want you to know.
But for others I put on a show

Ooh, oh there's some sad things known to man,
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around, oh yeah

Just like Pagliacci did,
I try to keep my sadness hid.
Smiling in the public eye
But in my lonely room I cry
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around.
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 08:08 AM
  #341  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sngltrackdufus
Hmmmmmmmmm.....???
"Danger" By AC/DC from the Fly On The Wall album.
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 08:12 AM
  #342  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When men on the chessboard
get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the doorknob said:
"Feed your Head
Feed your Head!"
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 08:48 AM
  #343  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
All right, partner
Keep on posin', baby
You know what time it is.
Pull Your Pants Up
Pull Your Pants Up
Rap's in and rock's out
And tough to beat down
Blow-up! Sell out!
Tell ya what you gotta do now
Arms crossed and hands out
Head back, and face frown
Black up, Black up
Tell ya what you gotta do now
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (What?)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Come on!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Yeah!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'.
Now I know ya wanna pose like this right here
F-A-K-E, Gangsta's right here
Fratboys in the house, actin' like they're from the 'hood
Cause if you look good, then we look good
Eeny, Meeny, Miney to the Mo
Doesn't even matter what the lyrics are, yo!
So put your right hand in,
Put your right hand out.
Do the hokey pokey and shake it all about
Pull Your Pants Up
Pull Your Pants Up
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (What?)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Come on!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Yeah!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'.
You wanna be like Limp Bizkit? (Yeah)
Then you can be like Limp Bizkit! (How?)
You gotta sport the right gear, (oh!)
Like this gold chain right here. (okay)
You see this red hat of mine? (uh-huh)
You should wear it all the time.
And get some expensive shoes, and
Have a brother write your rhymes.
Now you got your game set.
Don't we look the same yet?
24/7, Be as hardcore as you can get
Temporary tattoos up and down your arms
They only cost a quarter
And you get free plastic charms
Pull Your Pants Up
Pull Your Pants Up
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (What?)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Come on!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Yeah!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'.
Rap's in and rock's out
And tough to beat down
Blow-up! Sell out!
Tell ya what you gotta do now
Arms crossed and hands out
Dress up like a clown
Black up, Black up
Tell ya what you gotta do now
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (What?)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Come on!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'. (Yeah!)
Keep posin', posin', posin', posin'.
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 10:52 AM
  #344  
budster
beginner
 
budster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somerset, NJ, USA
Posts: 760

Bikes: Trek 800, Gary Fisher Advance, Trek 2300 Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Now if there's a smile on my face,
It's only there tryin' to fool the public,
But when it comes down to foolin' you;
Now honey, that's quite a different subject.

But don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression.
Really I'm sad.
Ah sadder than sad.
You're gone and I'm hurtin' so bad.
Like a clown I pretend to be glad.

Now there's some sad things known to man,
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around.

Oh yeah baby
Now if I appear to be carefree,
It's only to camouflage my sadness.
In order to shield my pride I try
To cover this hurt with a show of gladness.

But don't let my show convince you
That I've been happy since you
Decided to go.
Oh, I need you so.
I'm hurt and I want you to know.
But for others I put on a show

Ooh, oh there's some sad things known to man,
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around, oh yeah

Just like Pagliacci did,
I try to keep my sadness hid.
Smiling in the public eye
But in my lonely room I cry
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around.
Tears of a clown -- Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
budster is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 10:53 AM
  #345  
budster
beginner
 
budster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somerset, NJ, USA
Posts: 760

Bikes: Trek 800, Gary Fisher Advance, Trek 2300 Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Michigander
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When men on the chessboard
get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the doorknob said:
"Feed your Head
Feed your Head!"
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane.

I love how Grace Slick said recently that "feed your head" now means to read a book!
budster is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 06:06 PM
  #346  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well some are built for comfort
& some are built for speed
but the more i think about it
a slow one'ss what i need
cause some think fast is better
they're quicker off the line
ahead is to damn easy
it's harder from behind


She handles just like velvet
smoother to the touch
she's purrin' like a kitten
when i'm easin' for the clutch
well check out her suspension
that's hangin off her frame
the thought of bein' in her
It's drivin' me insane,& she's a

chorus:

Slow ride,low down & easy,slow ride,
got everything i need & she's a slow ride,
knows how to please me,she's a slow ride,
built for comfort, not for speed...
not for speed

well ya know i'd be the envy
of the boys down in the hood
'cause they know what i'd be drivin'
& they all wish they could

It's a fly on the upholstery
when the top was comin' down
She's stock & all original
No plastic to be found , & she's a

Chorus

Now all the other suckers
are movin' way too fast
They're the first to try & make it
I enjoy to make it last,
love to make it last, & she's a

Chorus
sngltrackdufus is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 06:21 PM
  #347  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know you believe in me
That's all I ever need. Uh-huh
No no, nothin's gonna stop it
Nothin' will discourage me. Oh, no

Hey baby, uh-it's the only way out
Oh, little darlin', now come on
What's it all about?

Standin' on top of the world
For a little while
Standin' on top of the world
Gonna give it all we got

Oh, I know you wanna touch
I got to have a little taste
I just wanna sink my teeth in that
Fine piece o' real estate. Yeah

Hey baby, woo! Make it nice 'n sweet. Ooh!
Oh, little darlin'
Let's take a walk down Easy Street
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 06:23 PM
  #348  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wake me up with laughter
Wrap me in your arms
This ain't no morning after
Never been so warm
It didn't take so long
For us to feel this way
Can a good thing last
Longer than a day?
Where do we take it now
Now that we caught fire?
Will something greater grow
Out of this desire?
Should I drop my guard
At the risk of being used?
But the way you do those things to me
How can I refuse?
I could get addicted
To your energy
The way you take me over
Mmmm keeps pulling on me
Our hearts beat together
Our timing is the same
Can I trust my feelings
Save myself the pain?
Where do we take it now
Now that we caught fire?
Will something greater grow
Out of this desire?
Should I drop my guard
At the risk of being used?
But the way you do those things to me
How can I refuse?
We could share the mystery
Spare ourselves the misery
Discover it again every day
We could take love all the way
Where do we take it now
Now that we caught fire?
Will something greater grow
Out of this desire?
Should I drop my guard
At the risk of being used?
But the way you do those things to me
How can I refuse?
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 06:25 PM
  #349  
Michigander
Banned.
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,726

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
And the road becomes my bride..
And the road becomes my bride
I have stripped of all but pride
so in her I do confide
and she keeps me satisfied
gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
only knowledge will I save
to the game you stay a slave
rover wanderer
nomad vagabond
call me what you will

but I'll take my time anywhere
free to speak my mind anywhere
and I'll redefine anywhere
anywhere I roam
where I lay my head is home

An interesting side note is that not suprisingly, the Hells Angel's used this song for a video shown to new members. America's most wanted obtained a copy and played it on their show. Until then the general public had apparantly never seen it.
Michigander is offline  
Old 02-06-06, 06:37 PM
  #350  
sngltrackdufus
Banned.
 
sngltrackdufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tartarus
Posts: 1,258

Bikes: MTB's & a Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gotta make me a stand
gettin' to damn deep,
i think i need my shovel
gettin' deep my brother
Gotta me a stand,yeah
Hearin' all your lies,
i don't need another
No , your not my brother

Yeah , i'm gettin tired
Tired of what they're givin' to me
Turnin' up the fire
now your gonna start to feel the heat

Chorus:
Yeah, i'm gonna stand up.
Never keep us down
Stand up,don't push me 'round
stand up,people can't see you
stand up,no i'm not,no i'm never goin' down on my knees


Better walk away
set it in my eyes, it couldn't be much stronger
Don't be 'round much longer
better get away
Gettin' in my face, gonna be a goner
Self defense , your honor

Everyday they're pushin'
Tryin' to get one over on me
I don't need a cushion
'Cause i'm throwin' away my cushion


chorus


Gotta make a stand
Hearin' all your lies,
i don't need another
No,i no i,no i don't
YEah, i am gettin' tired
Tired of what you're givin' to me
Turnin' up the fire
Now you're gonna start to feel the heat


Yeah , i'm gonna stand up
Never keep me down
stand up, don't push me 'round
Stand up, no, i'm not, no never goin' down on my knees

Last edited by sngltrackdufus; 02-06-06 at 06:49 PM.
sngltrackdufus is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.