Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Pheard is a Rainbow Brite (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/508601-pheard-rainbow-brite.html)

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:04 AM

Pheard is a Rainbow Brite
 
Just sayin'.

ModoVincere 02-05-09 10:05 AM

well, not sure about a rainbow brite....but definitely not a lite brite.

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:07 AM


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 8309891)
well, not sure about a rainbow brite....but definitely not a lite brite.

correct (copyright botto)

Siu Blue Wind 02-05-09 10:14 AM


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 8309891)
well, not sure about a rainbow brite....but definitely not a lite brite.

Or brite. At all.

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:25 AM

http://amberface.files.wordpress.com...nbow-brite.jpg +
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rrestGump2.jpg =
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...n/DSCN2874.jpg

Tude 02-05-09 10:33 AM

Oh Dear!!!

http://coolest-homemade-costumes.shi...costume-01.jpg

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:50 AM

http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.c...4-yoda_dog.jpg







Yoda says,
Brite, this one is not.



http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ycrow/butt.jpg

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:52 AM

Even Yoda has no words for this one.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...opnpinksx3.jpg

Tude 02-05-09 10:53 AM

<hmmmmm, wondering why Termy has soooooo many pics of rainbow boy>

KingTermite 02-05-09 10:55 AM


Originally Posted by Tude (Post 8310197)
<hmmmmm, wondering why Termy has soooooo many pics of rainbow boy>

He's posted them all before....linked to a photo bucket site. *I* don't have any. Just sayin'.

botto 02-05-09 11:46 AM


Originally Posted by KingTermite (Post 8309904)
correct (copyright botto)

incorrect.

Pheard 02-05-09 11:47 AM

I thought all these pictures got sold off to playgirl and are copyrighted now. Dagnabiit.

Siu Blue Wind 02-05-09 11:52 AM

And you didn't get any returns on it Jon? I'd go over that contract again if I were you.

KingTermite 02-05-09 11:53 AM


Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind (Post 8310577)
And you didn't get any returns on it Jon? I'd go over that contract again if I were you.

And check carefully for crayon smudges in case it was tampered with after you signed.

UnsafeAlpine 02-05-09 11:54 AM


Originally Posted by botto (Post 8310548)
incorrect.

I'm gonna press that damn button if it kills me!

KingTermite 02-05-09 12:01 PM


Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine (Post 8310591)
I'm gonna press that damn button if it kills me!

If you mean the "ignore" button, then DO IT!! It makes your life much, much more pleasant.

Pheard 02-05-09 12:02 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-serif.svg.pngI do not endorse this line of thinking, anything posted can or has been photoshoppingly most likely tampered with. The humans in those photos are most likely transvestites ordered online from a foreign country.

KingTermite 02-05-09 12:04 PM


Originally Posted by Pheard (Post 8310666)
The humans in those photos are most likely transvestites ordered online from a foreign country.

correct.

botto 02-05-09 12:05 PM


Originally Posted by KingTermite (Post 8310661)
If you mean the "ignore" button, then DO IT!! It makes your life much, much more pleasant.

option for the weak.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.