Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Whatcha Doin'? Part 5. (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/762136-whatcha-doin-part-5-a.html)

GP 03-30-13 01:22 PM


Originally Posted by StupidlyBrave (Post 15448319)
Very crazy, Guitarzan. I hope you get better.

+1.

GP 03-30-13 01:26 PM


Originally Posted by GP (Post 15444015)
That's why I came. So far I've spent close to 16 hours at poker tables.

Left the house with $542 in cash. Came home with $544 after I filled the tank and had the truck washed.

I'm not used to going places that don't have no-smoking laws. My clothes stink.

MangoPumpkin 03-30-13 01:45 PM

Going to buy an assault rifle.

black_box 03-31-13 12:04 PM

My new job offer is supposed to be mailed tomorrow.... I just realized that is April 1st. Is this a bad sign?

gitarzan 03-31-13 01:31 PM

Remember those jobs they used to advertise where all you did was to address letters at home? Where did all those good jobs go?

the sci guy 03-31-13 01:37 PM

it's march madness time. you'll know what i'm doing.
LET'S GO ORANGE!

BenzFanatic 03-31-13 03:17 PM

Doing some laundry and then headed over to my friend's in a bit to do an overnight drive to Cincinnati. I won't be going to the ball games unfortunately, but it should be fun to spend some time with my buddy and his bother and see Cincy.

Sixty Fiver 03-31-13 05:13 PM

Dinner with my family today and now a little post feasting nap is in order so I will be fresh for the Dead fest later this evening.

GP 03-31-13 08:12 PM


Originally Posted by MangoPumpkin (Post 15448839)
Going to buy an assault rifle.

What kind?

fuzzbox 03-31-13 08:57 PM

I hate the drive back from California.

ModoVincere 04-01-13 06:13 AM

crap! it's monday again.

MangoPumpkin 04-01-13 06:46 AM


Originally Posted by GP (Post 15453095)
What kind?

AR-15 Del Ton. Took it out yesterday, it rocks!


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 15454132)
crap! it's monday again.

Tell me about it.

JonnyHK 04-01-13 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GP (Post 15453095)
What kind?

You need to ask?
http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=308083

ModoVincere 04-01-13 07:03 AM


Originally Posted by MangoPumpkin (Post 15454228)
AR-15 Del Ton. Took it out yesterday, it rocks!



Tell me about it.

AR-15? For what?
*I'm a more traditional kind of guy...give me a nice Remington 700c with a beutiful wood stock and chambered in 30-06 any day of the week*

MangoPumpkin 04-01-13 07:28 AM


Originally Posted by JonnyHK (Post 15454283)

I tried, hubby wouldn't let me.


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 15454295)
AR-15? For what?
*I'm a more traditional kind of guy...give me a nice Remington 700c with a beutiful wood stock and chambered in 30-06 any day of the week*

Zombie Invasion of course.

Sixty Fiver 04-01-13 10:53 AM


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 15454132)
crap! it's monday again.

I know... It is another holiday here for most people.

Gonna spend the afternoon with the neffers, might get out for a bike ride with them.

StupidlyBrave 04-01-13 02:02 PM

I have been feeling rather poorly lately and I have some suspicions about what it might be. Doc Sawbone isn't convinced and has a battery of tests for me tomorrow. Yummy.

bigbenaugust 04-01-13 03:09 PM


Originally Posted by gitarzan (Post 15451778)
Remember those jobs they used to advertise where all you did was to address letters at home? Where did all those good jobs go?

Robots.

Wordbiker 04-01-13 07:57 PM

I'm definitely in love after the weekend in Taos meeting her 'rents. Bonus: So is she. :love:

CbadRider 04-01-13 08:21 PM

I got hit with an April Fool's virus on my work computer this morning. It blocked any websites I wanted to open and kept popping up windows telling me to download its anti-virus program, so I called the help desk.

Me: I have a computer virus, it keeps sending popup windows and blocks anything I try to access on the internet.
HD: Can you go online and file a helpdesk request?
Me: No, I can't access the internet. That's why I called.
HD: You can't access the internet on your computer?
Me: No.
HD: What about using your other computer?
Me: I don't have another computer, I have a desktop.
HD: You only have one computer? You don't have a laptop?
Me: No, just the desktop.
HD: Can you go to someone else's office and use their computer?

At first I thought he was making an April Fool's joke, but sadly, I think he was just a newbie. Fortunately one of the IT guys sits near me and he was able to get me back up and running.

MangoPumpkin 04-02-13 05:57 AM

Sitting at work wondering if MV is having a better Tuesday.

Just ate an underripe banana...blech.

MangoPumpkin 04-02-13 06:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=308251

Here she is, our beauty!

ModoVincere 04-02-13 06:21 AM


Originally Posted by CbadRider (Post 15457772)
I got hit with an April Fool's virus on my work computer this morning. It blocked any websites I wanted to open and kept popping up windows telling me to download its anti-virus program, so I called the help desk.

Me: I have a computer virus, it keeps sending popup windows and blocks anything I try to access on the internet.
HD: Can you go online and file a helpdesk request?
Me: No, I can't access the internet. That's why I called.
HD: You can't access the internet on your computer?
Me: No.
HD: What about using your other computer?
Me: I don't have another computer, I have a desktop.
HD: You only have one computer? You don't have a laptop?
Me: No, just the desktop.
HD: Can you go to someone else's office and use their computer?

At first I thought he was making an April Fool's joke, but sadly, I think he was just a newbie. Fortunately one of the IT guys sits near me and he was able to get me back up and running.

If I didn't know where you work, I'd swear you called my company's help desk.

ModoVincere 04-02-13 06:23 AM


Originally Posted by MangoPumpkin (Post 15458815)
Sitting at work wondering if MV is having a better Tuesday.

Just ate an underripe banana...blech.

Thanks for the thoughts....but sadly, no. Not a better day. I got in to the office after the idjits on the road (35 minutes to go 7 miles....sheesh) only to find about 30 requests for March data....umm....these people know I don't get data until work day 3....and then it takes 2 days to build all the tables needed. So, wtf are they expecting data today (workday 2)?

jsharr 04-02-13 07:40 AM


Originally Posted by StupidlyBrave (Post 15456135)
I have been feeling rather poorly lately and I have some suspicions about what it might be. Doc Sawbone isn't convinced and has a battery of tests for me tomorrow. Yummy.

Will be praying that all is good for you.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.