Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Whatcha Doin'? Part 5. (https://www.bikeforums.net/foo/762136-whatcha-doin-part-5-a.html)

EthanYQX 03-10-14 12:03 AM

Has anyone been watching the news on flight MH730? Not looking good.

ModoVincere 03-10-14 06:40 AM

It's going to be mid 70's and sunny today. I'm stuck in the office. Not a happy camper about that.

bigbenaugust 03-10-14 09:21 AM


Originally Posted by EthanYQX (Post 16564082)
Has anyone been watching the news on flight MH730? Not looking good.

I have been trying, but the weekend at home is not the best time to catch news. Last I heard, it was starting to smell like the T-word to me.

EthanYQX 03-10-14 10:46 AM

I would like to know what the target did before it disappeared. There's a transponder setting for that type of thing, which is theoretically secret.

bigbenaugust 03-10-14 01:28 PM


Originally Posted by EthanYQX (Post 16565052)
I would like to know what the target did before it disappeared. There's a transponder setting for that type of thing, which is theoretically secret.

Well, it did not end up in my yard. That is all I know at this time.

ModoVincere 03-10-14 01:49 PM

Getting in the mindset to spend an hour with Coach Troy this evening, after I glue up the riser for my next bow.

EthanYQX 03-10-14 01:53 PM


Originally Posted by bigbenaugust (Post 16565509)
Well, it did not end up in my yard. That is all I know at this time.

One new development, likely nothing, but who knows.

Obscure Group From Northwestern China, Chinese Martyrs? Brigade, Claims Responsibility For Missing Malaysia Airline Flight MH370; Authorities Skeptical Of Claim

GP 03-10-14 02:59 PM

Officially joined the legion of commuter eco weenies by trading in my beloved Tacoma 4 door Prerunner on a Prius. Now I'll have to trade my camouflage baseball cap for one of those Tilley bird watching hats.

EthanYQX 03-10-14 06:29 PM

I have six hours of classroom work tomorrow.

I'm not going to complain.

CbadRider 03-10-14 09:11 PM


Originally Posted by GP (Post 16565803)
Officially joined the legion of commuter eco weenies by trading in my beloved Tacoma 4 door Prerunner on a Prius. Now I'll have to trade my camouflage baseball cap for one of those Tilley bird watching hats.

Welcome to the club! You'll be happy when you go to the gas pump, though.

GP 03-11-14 11:02 AM


Originally Posted by CbadRider (Post 16566818)
Welcome to the club! You'll be happy when you go to the gas pump, though.

Do you fill a hybrid with half hamster and half squirrel?

ModoVincere 03-11-14 12:19 PM


Originally Posted by GP (Post 16568090)
Do you fill a hybrid with half hamster and half squirrel?

If it's got squirrel in it, it's fair game for me shooting it.

GP 03-12-14 08:48 AM


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 16568399)
If it's got squirrel in it, it's fair game for me shooting it.

Hey, careful, Elmer Fudd. We're not condoning drive by shootings here.

BenzFanatic 03-12-14 10:32 AM

Got another 4 or so inches of heart attack snow... but it's sunny, above zero, and I have tomorrow off both work and school, so I'm happy.

ModoVincere 03-12-14 11:23 AM


Originally Posted by GP (Post 16570716)
Hey, careful, Elmer Fudd. We're not condoning drive by shootings here.

I was gonna stand my ground while you drive by. ;)

bigbenaugust 03-13-14 08:32 AM

Working and getting psyched up for a weekend on the Outer Banks.

EthanYQX 03-13-14 05:34 PM

Slowly starving to death and wondering if mcnuggets fit my diet. Been craving those little buggers like crazy.

EthanYQX 03-13-14 09:27 PM

The quality of coverage from the MH730 issue is literally raising my blood pressure. :lol: complete lack of understanding of the basic principles from all involved and when someone tries to explain it, they make it worse.

ModoVincere 03-14-14 06:35 AM


Originally Posted by EthanYQX (Post 16576144)
The quality of coverage from the MH730 issue is literally raising my blood pressure. :lol: complete lack of understanding of the basic principles from all involved and when someone tries to explain it, they make it worse.

I don't ever expect anything on the news to be accurate.....it's all about ratings and sensationalism.

bigbenaugust 03-14-14 07:32 AM

All I have to report is that it did not fly to Chapel Hill. Trust me, I would have seen a 777 on approach to Horace Williams Airport.

deeth82 03-14-14 09:09 AM


Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 16576719)
I don't ever expect anything on the news to be accurate.....it's all about ratings and sensationalism.

^^Nailed it^^

deeth82 03-14-14 09:13 AM

Wishing I was outdoors in the sunny weather, riding and enjoying the cool air. Setting up desktops for deployment, instead. Also browsing online to help the wifey [hopefully] find another job.

EthanYQX 03-14-14 12:03 PM

I'm about to go do squats and bench press. I hate bench pressing, it's a stupid exercise and I suck at it.

bigbenaugust 03-16-14 07:57 PM


Originally Posted by bigbenaugust (Post 16576831)
All I have to report is that it did not fly to Chapel Hill. Trust me, I would have seen a 777 on approach to Horace Williams Airport.

I am pretty sure it also is not hiding at Horace Williams Airport after a secret fuel stop in the Indian Ocean.

ModoVincere 03-17-14 07:57 AM

Loading data, sipping green tea, and shopping for a new car stereo.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.