Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Foo
Reload this Page >

The Game. I've just lost.

Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

The Game. I've just lost.

Old 08-25-11, 01:55 PM
  #1  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Game. I've just lost.

I've just lost The Game.
Paranoid.Guy is offline  
Old 08-25-11, 02:00 PM
  #2  
jsharr
You Know!? For Kids!
 
jsharr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
Posts: 6,163

Bikes: '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yeah, so. I lose at everything. do you feel like I do?
__________________
Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
Originally Posted by colorider View Post
Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.
jsharr is offline  
Old 08-25-11, 02:02 PM
  #3  
skijor
on by
 
skijor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 938

Bikes: Waterford RS-33, Salsa Vaya, Bacchetta Giro 20 ATT

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
yeah, so. I lose at everything. do you feel like I do?
I do not feel like Peter Frampton. So no.
skijor is offline  
Old 08-25-11, 02:08 PM
  #4  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The purpose of this thread is to make everyone browsing the Foo forum lose The Game.
Paranoid.Guy is offline  
Old 08-25-11, 02:10 PM
  #5  
Tude 
Blasted Weeds
 
Tude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,182

Bikes: Trek 1200C, Specialized Rockhopper, Giant Yukon FX, Giant Acapulco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That pic should be in Threadkiller!
__________________
Tude is offline  
Old 08-25-11, 05:35 PM
  #6  
shadoman
Senior Member
 
shadoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the LOU, Mo
Posts: 549

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Triple, Schwinn Passage, Viner Road Record,Schwinn Tempo, Bianchi Nuevo Alloro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Y0u a55.
shadoman is offline  
Old 09-09-11, 12:01 PM
  #7  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have lost The Game again.
Whenever you lose the game, announce your loss here. ;-)
Paranoid.Guy is offline  
Old 09-09-11, 12:45 PM
  #8  
RubenX 
Look! My Spine!
 
RubenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Does the guy in the pic has balls of steel?
__________________
"Hoy es un dia normal, pero yo voy a hacerlo intenso" ~ Juanes
RubenX is offline  
Old 09-09-11, 05:33 PM
  #9  
MillCreek
BF Risk Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Snohomish County, Washington USA
Posts: 894

Bikes: Road, mountain and folding

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RubenX View Post
Does the guy in the pic has balls of steel?
More like Balls of Schweddy.
MillCreek is offline  
Old 09-10-11, 11:52 AM
  #10  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've just seen my thread and lost again. I'll bring it back to the top so more people will lose.

Last edited by Paranoid.Guy; 09-10-11 at 11:56 AM.
Paranoid.Guy is offline  
Old 09-10-11, 12:06 PM
  #11  
ModoVincere
Riding Heaven's Highways on the grand tour
 
ModoVincere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,675
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I lost that game along time ago along with my marbles
__________________
1 bronze, 0 silver, 1 gold
ModoVincere is offline  
Old 09-10-11, 12:22 PM
  #12  
RubenX 
Look! My Spine!
 
RubenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MillCreek View Post
More like Balls of Schweddy.
I still think they are steel...

__________________
"Hoy es un dia normal, pero yo voy a hacerlo intenso" ~ Juanes
RubenX is offline  
Old 09-19-11, 02:58 AM
  #13  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've lost The Game.
Paranoid.Guy is offline  
Old 09-19-11, 09:18 AM
  #14  
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.
 
Artkansas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: La Petite Roche
Posts: 12,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You lost the game because you don't know The Rules.


1. The Female always makes THE RULES.

2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any given time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.

15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

16. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.

17. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5
__________________
"He who serves all, best serves himself" Jack London

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal View Post
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.
Artkansas is offline  
Old 09-24-11, 04:02 AM
  #15  
Paranoid.Guy
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Paranoid.Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 84

Bikes: DHS Jumper BMX; RichBike MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Artkansas View Post
You lost the game because you don't know The Rules.


1. The Female always makes THE RULES.

2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any given time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.

15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

16. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.

17. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5
You've pedaled too far!
(btw, I've just lost The Game).

Last edited by Paranoid.Guy; 09-24-11 at 04:06 AM.
Paranoid.Guy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.