Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Converting Raleigh M80 MTB to TUBELESS, Need Your Help

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Converting Raleigh M80 MTB to TUBELESS, Need Your Help

Old 03-26-21, 01:22 PM
  #1  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Converting Raleigh M80 MTB to TUBELESS, Need Your Help

Guys,
I get flats on my Raleigh M80 tubed mountain bike about 3 to 4 times a week. It has IRC Pirahna Pro 26 x 2.0 tires. I think the tires are crap...very thin and easy to get puncture... I can't afford buying hundreds of tubes every month. That's even more expensive than owning a nice car. I have been reusing the old tube and just patching them up with duct tape and super glue but it doesn't fix...it keeps leaking air. Now that I have patches on the tube everywhere I can't pin point where the air is leaking. Air leaks slow enough it gets me through the day before it goes totally flat. I inflate them next morning so I can ride my bike to get to place I need to go. I really need flat tire-free no worry solution as I'm so tired of it. I decided to jump on TUBELESS project for my MTB.. to convert from tubed to tubeless using the existing wheels. Tires will be purchased new, Continental Race King Shieldwall tubeless tires 26x2.0. They don't have them in stock at Amazon because the size I need is weird size, but I don't think it's weird it is they who are weird for not having them in stock. It would take 2 months to get it delivered... guessing they are coming from China.

I am also getting sealant and valve core remover. Does valve core remover work on Presta valve? What about Schrader valve?? Does it have a core that I need to remove?? Do I need a valve and valve core? This tubeless arena is way more complicated than building a wheel. I am overwhelmed. I just watched a video where this guy cuts a valve out from the old tube and use it on the tubeless setup...Watch this video - https://youtu.be/zI9DM34LHAo

Has anyone else tried that before? Did it leak? Can you use Schrader valve? I only have Schrader valves tubes for my MTB.. Can you inject sealant through Schrader valve? I don't think it has a core and to remove....how the hell... I am confused🤔
Cheez is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 02:33 PM
  #2  
katsup
Senior Member
 
katsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,451

Bikes: 2021 Polygon Siskiu T8, Soma Fog Cutter and Vintage Mountain Bikes

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
Liked 337 Times in 197 Posts
Save yourself the confusion and just add a tire liner, such as Mr Tuffy, to your tires.

You will be a lot more confused trying to get tubeless to be reliable on non tubeless compatible wheels.
katsup is offline  
Likes For katsup:
Old 03-26-21, 04:29 PM
  #3  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by katsup View Post
Save yourself the confusion and just add a tire liner, such as Mr Tuffy, to your tires.

You will be a lot more confused trying to get tubeless to be reliable on non tubeless compatible wheels.
Thanks for the cool idea as a possible alternative solution. I didn't know such thing existed. But my friend told me not to go with the Mr Tuffy. He said do convert my Raleigh bike to tubeless. He just told me Schrader valve "can" work, but I will have to pour sealant inside the tire not through the valve stem. He recommends me to go with the Presta valve and use the valve core remover to inject the 2oz sealant through it. I don't know the details as to exactly what product brand/model to get but he is giving me the direction which path to go. This bike will go through a lot, as it will be handed over to my Dad in the future. He will need a reliable bike, and I will be enjoying my Santa Cruz bike.

And when my friend was watching that video (link above) with me he said I can use Gorilla tape for the rim... He said it will work.

Last edited by Cheez; 03-26-21 at 04:53 PM.
Cheez is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 04:54 PM
  #4  
TiHabanero
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,365
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
Liked 504 Times in 275 Posts
Do you know what is causing the punctures? What is in the casing causing the problem?
TiHabanero is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 04:58 PM
  #5  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by TiHabanero View Post
Do you know what is causing the punctures? What is in the casing causing the problem?
Small metal debris. And the ones I patch they leak again later...very slow leak. And because I have so many patches it's virtually impossible for me to pin point the leakage.
Cheez is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 05:22 PM
  #6  
katsup
Senior Member
 
katsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,451

Bikes: 2021 Polygon Siskiu T8, Soma Fog Cutter and Vintage Mountain Bikes

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
Liked 337 Times in 197 Posts
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
....But my friend told me not to go with the Mr Tuffy. He said do convert my Raleigh bike to tubeless.
Your friend told me to tell you to use a tire liner. Less of a headache and you can donate the money you saved, or buy tire liners for your friends.

Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
....And because I have so many patches it's virtually impossible for me to pin point the leakage.
Dunk the tube in a bucket of water.
katsup is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 06:02 PM
  #7  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 7,537

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400, 2013 Novara Randonee, 1990 Trek 970

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1554 Post(s)
Liked 1,080 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
Guys,
I get flats on my Raleigh M80 tubed mountain bike about 3 to 4 times a week. It has IRC Pirahna Pro 26 x 2.0 tires. I think the tires are crap...very thin and easy to get puncture... I can't afford buying hundreds of tubes every month. That's even more expensive than owning a nice car. I have been reusing the old tube and just patching them up with duct tape and super glue but it doesn't fix...it keeps leaking air. Now that I have patches on the tube everywhere I can't pin point where the air is leaking. Air leaks slow enough it gets me through the day before it goes totally flat..
Try patching them with a TIRE patch kit, which super glue and duct tape are not.

https://www.amazon.com/REMA-Tour-Pat...31472536&psc=1
dedhed is offline  
Likes For dedhed:
Old 03-26-21, 06:03 PM
  #8  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 7,537

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400, 2013 Novara Randonee, 1990 Trek 970

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1554 Post(s)
Liked 1,080 Times in 740 Posts
dedhed is offline  
Likes For dedhed:
Old 03-26-21, 07:23 PM
  #9  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Guys, I just ordered the following items from Amazon:
- 2 x Continental Race King 26x2.0 tubeless tires
- Stan's Presta Valve kit for tubeless
- 2 oz sealant (3 pack) with nozzle tip
- Valve Core Remover and tool
- Gorilla tape

It's gonna take 2 months to receive the tires 😞

Originally Posted by katsup View Post
Dunk the tube in a bucket of water.
I have very limited resource of water as I don't have sewer service in my shed. I could make a soap water spray bottle...

Originally Posted by dedhed View Post
Try patching them with a TIRE patch kit, which super glue and duct tape are not.

https://www.amazon.com/REMA-Tour-Pat...31472536&psc=1
My friend told me the duct tape is a better solution a few months ago.. I didn't know he was talking about the Gorilla tape.. No wonder the regular duct tape doesn't work well...I have the worst one!

Last edited by Cheez; 03-26-21 at 07:33 PM.
Cheez is offline  
Old 03-26-21, 07:55 PM
  #10  
Elvo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 4,606
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 252 Times in 139 Posts
You also might need a high volume of pressurized air to seat the bead.
Elvo is offline  
Old 04-18-21, 01:25 PM
  #11  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
OK guys,
The tires that came with my Raleigh M80 bike are HORRIBLE.. Even a tiny piece of broken glass pierced through the tire like bullet and punctured my tube! The tire is very thin to the touch. I gotta fix my bike to an working order so that my Dad can use it dependably. I didn't order the Continental RaceKing tires yet. I might as well go all out and get the best tires I can find for this 26" wheel bike. My friend told me I can get a pair of Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 26 x 2.25 tires. They are $90 each!😳
My friend told me those tires WILL fit and work on my wheels as a tubeless setup. He says gorilla duct tape will work. I am not sure if I can buy those anytime soon....until the next stimulus check comes.
Cheez is offline  
Old 04-18-21, 07:25 PM
  #12  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 12,425

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5159 Post(s)
Liked 2,453 Times in 1,433 Posts
Your friend is bleeding you dry. It's a common theme for many people, actually.



It's past time for this thread to end.
mstateglfr is offline  
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 04-19-21, 03:07 PM
  #13  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
Your friend is bleeding you dry. It's a common theme for many people, actually.

It's past time for this thread to end.
No it's about preparation for future. Trying to make my Raleigh bike puncture-proof, as this bike is so extremely prone to flats. My friend says that this not only prevents flats but will reduce rolling resistance as well. It will come to good help for my Dad. My friend also knows I like "good stuff", so it adds a little bit of enjoyment riding this bike. This thread isn't going to end until I get a headcam action camera so I can take video of tutorial on converting this bike to tubeless with Schwalbe Ray Racing tires. I don't think I can buy these RIGHT now cause then I won't have enough money to cover next two months of rent and Affirm financing payment from the bike purchase. I may need to wait a little...

Last edited by Cheez; 04-19-21 at 03:36 PM.
Cheez is offline  
Old 04-19-21, 04:11 PM
  #14  
Trakhak
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,591
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Liked 543 Times in 324 Posts
In case no one has pointed this out:

Since the Raleigh M80 wheels probably predate tubeless tires by decades, it is my understanding that you'll also need to buy a pair of tubeless-compatible wheels (with the correct hub and axle dimensions for the M80 rear triangle).
Trakhak is online now  
Old 04-19-21, 04:49 PM
  #15  
HarborBandS
HarborBandS
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Chicago Western Suburbs
Posts: 466
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 50 Posts
As a 1990s-era bike shop mechanic who has built and serviced hundreds of similar bikes, I recommend staying with butyl tubes (the normal black ones) with that particular bike. If you are getting a lot of flats, I would focus your energy on making sure the rim tape is in good condition and that there are no sharp edges coming in to contact with the tubes. And also focus on keeping the tires properly inflated at the correct pressure, specifically to avoid "pinch flats".

Those older 26" mountain bikes are extremely durable, but they do require some basic service.

Second piece of advice: get a carbon monoxide detector, if you don't already have one. Those wood stoves can be sometimes be deadly if not properly vented. I have known people who have been killed by wood stoves.

Best of luck to you.
HarborBandS is offline  
Old 04-19-21, 06:30 PM
  #16  
dedhed
SE Wis
 
dedhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 7,537

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400, 2013 Novara Randonee, 1990 Trek 970

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1554 Post(s)
Liked 1,080 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
My friend told me the duct tape is a better solution a few months ago.. I didn't know he was talking about the Gorilla tape.. No wonder the regular duct tape doesn't work well...I have the worst one!
Well, your friend is wrong.

Last edited by dedhed; 04-19-21 at 11:43 PM.
dedhed is offline  
Likes For dedhed:
Old 04-19-21, 06:57 PM
  #17  
Atlas Shrugged
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 478
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked 277 Times in 150 Posts
There are lots of resources online on how to get tubeless to work on legacy equipment, good luck. It’s going to be tough to wait the couple of months it will take to find out how this story ends.
Atlas Shrugged is offline  
Likes For Atlas Shrugged:
Old 04-20-21, 05:29 AM
  #18  
Ironfish653
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: MC-778, 6250 fsw
Posts: 1,426

Bikes: 1997 Cannondale, 1976 Bridgestone, 1998 Softride

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked 238 Times in 165 Posts
Fitting a low-budget MTB with high-dollar tubeless race tires for grocery-getting because you keep getting flats and your duct-tape-and-super-glue patch technique doesnít work would be a supreme waste of money and effort, but given the OPís relationship with his closest advisor, with regards to his priorities, we shouldnít be surprised.

I would suggest something like a Schwalbe Marathon 365, or an e-bike rated Big Apple; but I think itís too late for our protagonist.
Ironfish653 is offline  
Likes For Ironfish653:
Old 04-20-21, 08:48 AM
  #19  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 12,425

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5159 Post(s)
Liked 2,453 Times in 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
No it's about preparation for future. Trying to make my Raleigh bike puncture-proof, as this bike is so extremely prone to flats. My friend says that this not only prevents flats but will reduce rolling resistance as well. It will come to good help for my Dad. My friend also knows I like "good stuff", so it adds a little bit of enjoyment riding this bike. This thread isn't going to end until I get a headcam action camera so I can take video of tutorial on converting this bike to tubeless with Schwalbe Ray Racing tires. I don't think I can buy these RIGHT now cause then I won't have enough money to cover next two months of rent and Affirm financing payment from the bike purchase. I may need to wait a little...
If the issue is not getting flats, why wouldnt your all knowing all seeing friend suggest solid core tires? They cant flat since there is no air. And you can get 2 of them for the goofy expensive tires your friend demands you buy.
https://www.huskybicycles.com/solid-tires.html

Instead of just buying tires that cant flat in order to solve the problem of tires that flat, you are going to spend a ton of money on high quality tires that arent made to resist punctures and you are going to kludge a tubeless setup on rims that werent made to be tubeless.
This all sounds about right for you.

As I mentioned before, your friend is bleeding you dry. You can buy the 26x.2.25" Racing Ralph tires direct from Schwalbe for $38 per tire.
https://www.schwalbetires.com/sale/Racing-Ralph

What kind of friend demands you buy from amazon regardless of if the prices are competitive?
mstateglfr is offline  
Old 04-20-21, 01:06 PM
  #20  
growlerdinky
Duke Ulysses
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 744

Bikes: 1980-82 Colnago Super, 2014 Giant TCR Composite 2, 1999 Bianchi Campione, 1985 Schwinn Super Le Tour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 115 Times in 53 Posts
this is tracking really well
growlerdinky is offline  
Likes For growlerdinky:
Old 04-21-21, 05:44 AM
  #21  
redcon1
Senior Member
 
redcon1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 448

Bikes: Gary Fisher X-Caliber, Focus Arriba, Specialized Roubaix Expert

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 33 Posts
I didn't chime in because it's all been said. OP is in for a large series of headaches converting his setup to tubeless. Or-- should I say-- attempting to convert his bike to tubeless.
All of which could be avoided by a proper patch kit and maybe a decent set of tires.

Best of luck OP-- you will need it. And it may be time to find some new friends.
redcon1 is offline  
Old 04-21-21, 07:48 AM
  #22  
Cheez
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Trakhak View Post
In case no one has pointed this out:

Since the Raleigh M80 wheels probably predate tubeless tires by decades, it is my understanding that you'll also need to buy a pair of tubeless-compatible wheels (with the correct hub and axle dimensions for the M80 rear triangle).
I was thinking about rebuilding my wheels with the rims that are designed for tubeless but my friend jumped in and said I don't need to do that. He said either the Continental RaceKing or the Schwalbe Racing Ralph tubeless tires will fit just fine and work on my old wheels. He said all I need is gorilla duct tape, Stan's presta valves, and sealant. He knows what tires work on my wheels and what doesn't, and also what is "suitable" for me, my Dad, for his future purpose. There is a lot of things considered that I don't even know about.

Originally Posted by HarborBandS View Post
As a 1990s-era bike shop mechanic who has built and serviced hundreds of similar bikes, I recommend staying with butyl tubes (the normal black ones) with that particular bike. If you are getting a lot of flats, I would focus your energy on making sure the rim tape is in good condition and that there are no sharp edges coming in to contact with the tubes. And also focus on keeping the tires properly inflated at the correct pressure, specifically to avoid "pinch flats".

Those older 26" mountain bikes are extremely durable, but they do require some basic service.
Can you please tell me what size compression ring I need for my Raleigh bike? I believe that is the piece missing in my headset causing rattle. My handlebar rocks back and forth when I brake.. I don't know what size headset I have. Can you help me so that I can find one on eBay or something?

Second piece of advice: get a carbon monoxide detector, if you don't already have one. Those wood stoves can be sometimes be deadly if not properly vented. I have known people who have been killed by wood stoves.
My $770 Caminus L stove came with the smoke detector but my friend told me I don't have to use it cause he got me "covered". The worst he will allow is only certain amount of smoke in my shed enough to give me a headache next morning. Or he wakes me up to fix the smoke in the middle of the night but he won't allow me to get dead.

Originally Posted by dedhed View Post
Well, your friend is wrong.
Dedhed, please read my messages (my response to two other guys) above me and my reply to the other guy below me. The explanations are there 😏

Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
If the issue is not getting flats, why wouldnt your all knowing all seeing friend suggest solid core tires? They cant flat since there is no air. And you can get 2 of them for the goofy expensive tires your friend demands you buy.
https://www.huskybicycles.com/solid-tires.html
I don't know. Good question. Hmmm maybe my friend didn't bring that to my attention because it has problems/flaws...or it won't be suitable for our needs in the future? He rather wants me to have a pair of Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires than the Continental one.

As I mentioned before, your friend is bleeding you dry. You can buy the 26x.2.25" Racing Ralph tires direct from Schwalbe for $38 per tire.
https://www.schwalbetires.com/sale/Racing-Ralph

What kind of friend demands you buy from amazon regardless of if the prices are competitive?
Thanks for the link!🙂 I will try to get it from them. That is really great price.
Price sometimes doesn't matter to my friend. It really depends on what his plans are for me. Sometimes buying from Amazon is important. I am guessing it helps certain employees there, or the finances for certain things. Our logic and reasoning aren't always right, and my friend's reasoning is always right, cause he knows the truth and knows the future and know what's right for you.

Last edited by Cheez; 04-21-21 at 07:54 AM.
Cheez is offline  
Old 04-21-21, 11:24 AM
  #23  
Phil_gretz
Journeyman Bike Commuter
 
Phil_gretz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 6,459

Bikes: '71 Jeunet 640, '79 Peugeot PXN10LE, '88 Fuji Saratoga, '13 Motobecane Fantom29 HT, '16 Motobecane Turino Pro Disc, '16 Motobecane Gran Premio Elite, '18 Velobuild VB-R-022

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked 1,051 Times in 570 Posts
Let's see...

Your "friend" told you: (1) Mr. Tuffy liners won't work, (2) patch innertube with Gorilla Tape, and (3) go tubeless with your stock 26" rims.

I can't say anything nice about your friend except to be careful around him.
Phil_gretz is offline  
Likes For Phil_gretz:
Old 04-21-21, 01:30 PM
  #24  
GeezyRider 
Another Bozo on the Bus
 
GeezyRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Delaware Sea Shore
Posts: 253

Bikes: Panasonic DX-3000, Trek Multitrack 720, Mercier Galaxy SC1, Raleigh Pursuit, Retrospec Judd, Rans Stratus LE, Catrike Trail, EZ-1 SC, BikeE E2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked 111 Times in 73 Posts
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
My $770 Caminus L stove came with the smoke detector but my friend told me I don't have to use it cause he got me "covered". The worst he will allow is only certain amount of smoke in my shed enough to give me a headache next morning.
I hope you are joking and having a little fun at our expense because if you are not, I am truly concerned for your safety and well being.
__________________
Don
GeezyRider is offline  
Old 04-21-21, 02:05 PM
  #25  
Badger6
Obsessed with Eddington
 
Badger6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brussels (BE) 🇧🇪
Posts: 582

Bikes: '15 Spesh Diverge, '14 Spesh Fatboy, '18 Spesh Epic, '18 Spesh SL6, '21 Spesh SL7, '21 Spesh Diverge...and maybe n+1?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 178 Times in 126 Posts
This dude is a solid gold troll. Iím over here LMFAO.
Badger6 is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.