Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Intro to Road Cycling - Am I fast?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Intro to Road Cycling - Am I fast?

Old 01-06-22, 07:50 PM
  #51  
LarrySellerz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 214 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by RayHenry View Post
Yeah, no. I'm just going to go ahead and say that chart is bogus. I'm fat and old. 55 yrs old, look like I'm about 6 months pregnant, 5 heart attacks under my belt, and dealing with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and Reynaud's. Did I say I'm fat and old? Yeah. And broken. When me and my other old, fat, broken buddies ride, we average 20 - 25 KPH. That's including stops for stop signs, lights, etc. Does not, or course, factor in stopping for a beer or two (because we so desperately need them, right?). So if our speed is average for our age, I gotta say there's got to be a whole lotta puppies for sale by other 55 year old riders out there. Because anybody my age that can make the pedals go 'round should be able to sustain an average speed considerably higher than my old, fat, broken *ss.
One dude I ride with is 62 and there is a vid of him crashing at 39 MPH during a sprint in a criterium. Old guys can be wicked fast. After one of our rides he was showing me how to sprint and casually dropped 1,200 watts, and this was after the ride/he wasn't fresh.
LarrySellerz is online now  
Likes For LarrySellerz:
Old 01-06-22, 08:01 PM
  #52  
burnthesheep
Newbie racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,262

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
Liked 1,447 Times in 902 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz View Post
One dude I ride with is 62 and there is a vid of him crashing at 39 MPH during a sprint in a criterium. Old guys can be wicked fast. After one of our rides he was showing me how to sprint and casually dropped 1,200 watts, and this was after the ride/he wasn't fresh.
Checkin that Strava file to number drop in a random topic….yeahhhhh
burnthesheep is offline  
Old 01-06-22, 09:13 PM
  #53  
rsbob 
Sniveling Weasel
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Seattle-ish
Posts: 2,393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Liked 1,548 Times in 896 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6 View Post
faster than average, but about right for your age

https://bikingultimate.com/average-c...-speed-by-age/
This very scientific method must be for beginning untrained cyclists since my mediocre 67 YO ftp is way off the high end of the scale. Look our 30 year old beginners! The author needs to revisit his methods and start looking at experience levels (beginner, recreational, Categorized racer, elite).
__________________
Immoderate Cyclist “No regerts”



rsbob is offline  
Old 01-06-22, 10:33 PM
  #54  
LarrySellerz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked 214 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by alexTREKal3 View Post
Santa Clara near Cupertino
Ooh damn the rides that I know about are 30 miles away . Ask your local bike stores for where the fast drop rides are, or if you want to train over to palo alto there are plenty of rides.
LarrySellerz is online now  
Old 01-07-22, 05:46 AM
  #55  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,653

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6605 Post(s)
Liked 6,329 Times in 3,579 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
The playing card method doesn't actually slow you down, not one bit.

Not enough cards, then. Or use thicker cards.

I was making a joke to illustrate how wrong and dumb your suggestion was. Nitpicking the joke seemed like a good idea to you? Are you arguing that the honey on the chain is a good idea?
livedarklions is offline  
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 01-07-22, 06:37 AM
  #56  
noimagination
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 494
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked 287 Times in 164 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
I ride extensively with a couple dozen+ teens each year and many use Trek Fx1 hybrids while some use road bikes.
Compared to the dozens of kids I have ridden with thru the years, 16.5mph on flat roads is good. It definitely isnt the slowest, but it also isnt the fastest. Within that large group of teens, it would put you in the top 1/3rd for average speed on a flat 12mi route. However, within the smaller athletic group of kids, it would put you in the bottom 1/3rd. That is pretty easily changed with training(freqency of riding, distance, etc).

At that average speed, you suffer a decent bit from sitting upright, so you may find you are a bit more aerodynamic with the road bike and average speed will be a bit faster. Your road bike will weigh less, but on flat road it basically doesnt matter which bike weight you have for that distance and speed range.
Just a couple of things to keep in mind once your road bike comes in.
Holy crap, someone with relevant experience, directly answering the question asked, with no gratuitous and uninformed advice concerning questions not asked by the OP, with no hyperbole or baseless assumptions or extrapolations? Am I in the right forum?
Sorry, just kidding. Mostly.

Welcome to the bikeforums, alexTREKal3. Speaking of gratuitous and uninformed advice: I don't know what the walking/biking trail that you use is like, but please be considerate of other users when riding on it. It is for everyone to use, and it may not always be safe for you and other users if you're going "fast".
noimagination is offline  
Likes For noimagination:
Old 01-07-22, 07:05 AM
  #57  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,653

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6605 Post(s)
Liked 6,329 Times in 3,579 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
I ride extensively with a couple dozen+ teens each year and many use Trek Fx1 hybrids while some use road bikes.
Compared to the dozens of kids I have ridden with thru the years, 16.5mph on flat roads is good. It definitely isnt the slowest, but it also isnt the fastest. Within that large group of teens, it would put you in the top 1/3rd for average speed on a flat 12mi route. However, within the smaller athletic group of kids, it would put you in the bottom 1/3rd. That is pretty easily changed with training(freqency of riding, distance, etc).

At that average speed, you suffer a decent bit from sitting upright, so you may find you are a bit more aerodynamic with the road bike and average speed will be a bit faster. Your road bike will weigh less, but on flat road it basically doesnt matter which bike weight you have for that distance and speed range.
Just a couple of things to keep in mind once your road bike comes in.

I think "a bit" is probably the perfect word to use for the speed increase. I've seen a fair number of people be disappointed when they have unrealistic expectations of how much faster they'll be on the more aero bike.

Great post, btw.
livedarklions is offline  
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 01-07-22, 08:05 AM
  #58  
Hiro11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,553

Bikes: To the right: opinions, not facts.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked 397 Times in 209 Posts
The cycling metric development path:

Phase one: obsession with speed. Let me see how fast I can go down this hill! Let me see what kind of rolling speed I can hold today! Then you realize that wind, riding partners, course profile, traffic lights etc all affect avg. rolling speed. You move on.

Phase two: you get obsessed with distance. "How far did you ride today?" "How many miles did you ride this year?". You seek to push yourself into 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 mile days. You try to get a century in each week. Then you realize that you're still getting dropped on group rides. You get blown off the back any time the road turns up. You start to think that maybe churning out endless miles at a medium effort level maybe isn't the best way to get fit.

Phase three: you get a power meter. Average watts in the answer. Yes! Finally an objective measure that is impervious to externalities and focuses on your actual fitness. Then you realize that your heavier, far less fit friend can hold much higher wattage than you even though they're going a lot slower. Hmmm.

Phase four: you settle on watts per KG as what matters. This is actually a pretty good metric that normalizes for all kinds of externalities. This is the answer! But as you get more fit you start to think about watts/KG at a given heart rate. You start to think about VAM, kilojoules and TSS.

Phase five: you realize this is the path to madness. You seek to enjoy riding with friends, enjoy beating each other up on the hills, enjoy the feeling of being outside in fresh air, enjoy the scenery.

Last edited by Hiro11; 01-07-22 at 08:13 AM.
Hiro11 is offline  
Old 01-07-22, 08:19 AM
  #59  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 14,392

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7979 Post(s)
Liked 4,919 Times in 2,853 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions View Post
I think "a bit" is probably the perfect word to use for the speed increase. I've seen a fair number of people be disappointed when they have unrealistic expectations of how much faster they'll be on the more aero bike.

Great post, btw.
One of the kids that I ride with finished his second year this past July and bought a road bike off of an older rider who aged out of the program. All season this kid would talk about how much faster he would be on a road bike and how much his FX1 hybrid was holding him back. It was almost an ongoing joke that if he was with a faster group and couldnt keep up, he was going to complain about how much slower he was due to the hybrid. I would temper his expectations each time I heard him talking. He will be faster next season, Im sure, but it will be a mix of him being stronger and a healthy heap of placebo.
mstateglfr is offline  
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 01-07-22, 08:21 AM
  #60  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 14,392

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7979 Post(s)
Liked 4,919 Times in 2,853 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe View Post
It's cheaper to go to Home Depot and buy a couple of cinder blocks and a short length of chain, and drag this behind your bike. It's what the pros do.
An old guy on RAGBRAI used to ride with a cinder block on the top of his rear rack to show how easy the ride was.
...he made it out of gray spray painted styrofoam. It was funny to see people come up to him in awe over his decision.
mstateglfr is offline  
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 01-07-22, 08:30 AM
  #61  
burnthesheep
Newbie racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,262

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
Liked 1,447 Times in 902 Posts
Originally Posted by Hiro11 View Post
The cycling metric development path:

Phase one: obsession with speed. Let me see how fast I can go down this hill! Let me see what kind of rolling speed I can hold today! Then you realize that wind, riding partners, course profile, traffic lights etc all affect avg. rolling speed. You move on.

Phase two: you get obsessed with distance. "How far did you ride today?" "How many miles did you ride this year?". You seek to push yourself into 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 mile days. You try to get a century in each week. Then you realize that you're still getting dropped on group rides. You get blown off the back any time the road turns up. You start to think that maybe churning out endless miles at a medium effort level maybe isn't the best way to get fit.

Phase three: you get a power meter. Average watts in the answer. Yes! Finally an objective measure that is impervious to externalities and focuses on your actual fitness. Then you realize that your heavier, far less fit friend can hold much higher wattage than you even though they're going a lot slower. Hmmm.

Phase four: you settle on watts per KG as what matters. This is actually a pretty good metric that normalizes for all kinds of externalities. This is the answer! But as you get more fit you start to think about watts/KG at a given heart rate. You start to think about VAM, kilojoules and TSS.

Phase five: you realize this is the path to madness. You seek to enjoy riding with friends, enjoy beating each other up on the hills, enjoy the feeling of being outside in fresh air, enjoy the scenery.
Even with going from #4 to #5, people always forget that the best indicator of performance is performance itself............aka......results.

If you apply this to that above.........that means physical outcomes on the bike, even if you plan to "just ride for fun". You have to ask yourself if the result is "my life is better and I have less stress from doing this" even if just out for a super casual ride plan. Otherwise, why are you doing something you hate?

Applied to being "faster"........that means race results or fitness goals or PR's that are objectively measurable. I lost 5 pounds. I shaved 30 seconds off that out and back or looped course. I won or finished that event.
burnthesheep is offline  
Old 01-07-22, 08:37 AM
  #62  
prj71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Posts: 3,638
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2163 Post(s)
Liked 674 Times in 451 Posts
Average speed. I'm 50 years old and here is what I average on a ride.


prj71 is offline  
Likes For prj71:
Old 01-07-22, 09:40 AM
  #63  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,653

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6605 Post(s)
Liked 6,329 Times in 3,579 Posts
Originally Posted by prj71 View Post
Average speed. I'm 50 years old and here is what I average on a ride.



Mazel tov. This thread isn't about you or any other 50 year old..
livedarklions is offline  
Old 01-07-22, 10:15 AM
  #64  
70sSanO
Senior Member
 
70sSanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 4,833

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
Liked 1,549 Times in 979 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
The playing card method doesn't actually slow you down, not one bit.
The correct technique are baseball cards. Use the fast guys on the flats and the power hitters on climbs.

At the end of the day, if you are lucky, you may have only lost a few thousand dollars. I wonder what half a Mickey Mantle rookie card is worth?

John
70sSanO is offline  
Likes For 70sSanO:
Old 01-07-22, 10:25 AM
  #65  
Flip Flop Rider
Senior Member
 
Flip Flop Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: South Carolina Upstate
Posts: 2,036

Bikes: 2010 Fuji Absolute 3.0 1994 Trek 850

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked 512 Times in 296 Posts
good work kid, stay safe and keep riding
Flip Flop Rider is offline  
Likes For Flip Flop Rider:
Old 01-07-22, 01:13 PM
  #66  
NomarsGirl
Senior Member
 
NomarsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Easton, MA
Posts: 603

Bikes: Specialized Ruby Sport

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Liked 284 Times in 155 Posts
I'm slow and I really don't care. I just want to ride my bike. The foot of new snow outside my door is telling me "Not today". Is it almost spring?
NomarsGirl is offline  
Likes For NomarsGirl:
Old 01-07-22, 08:26 PM
  #67  
tomato coupe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,155

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
Liked 3,147 Times in 1,299 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
From studies I've read, under 20 mph, the biggest factor in speed is the tires. Above 20 mph, the biggest factor is aero and followed closely by tires.

It's the tires. If you want your hybrid to go significantly faster, simply put expensive, fast tires on it and you'll have no problems keeping up with roadies on a road bike.
Wrong again. Aerodynamic drag exceeds rolling resistance at a much lower speed -- closer to 10 mph.
tomato coupe is offline  
Old 01-07-22, 08:50 PM
  #68  
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic
 
3alarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Big Tomato
Posts: 20,527

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23275 Post(s)
Liked 6,686 Times in 4,782 Posts
Originally Posted by alexTREKal3 View Post
Thanks for the reply! I bike on the side routes and the main part of the ride is on walking/biking trail with no cars nearby
Originally Posted by alexTREKal3 View Post
Thanks! I live in the Bay Area and I haven't found a club yet. I think once I get my first road bike I might be faster considering I have been using a hybrid bike with the Tourney Shimano groupset, and the bike weighs like 26+ lbs
...if you want to get faster quickly, the best thing youi can do is move to Sacramento, or somewhere else in the Valley, where it's flat and there are no hills.
That's what I did, and I am very fast now, in my age group. But it's not that hard to be fast in the over 70 age group. The toughest thing is to live that long.
__________________
3alarmer is offline  
Likes For 3alarmer:
Old 01-07-22, 09:25 PM
  #69  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 7,364

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Liked 1,533 Times in 748 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
It wasn't dumb. It is useful in situations you can't maintain >20 mph due to road or bike path conditions like a relatively busy MUP for example. The only way to simulate >20 mph effort when you have to ride at lower speeds is "slowing down" stuff like the airhub or adjusting brakes to drag, high rolling resistance urban tires, hoodie jacket, etc.
May as well load up your panniers with bricks and attach a parachute to you back for all the extra drag...
wolfchild is offline  
Likes For wolfchild:
Old 01-07-22, 10:28 PM
  #70  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,653

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6605 Post(s)
Liked 6,329 Times in 3,579 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
It wasn't dumb. It is useful in situations you can't maintain >20 mph due to road or bike path conditions like a relatively busy MUP for example. The only way to simulate >20 mph effort when you have to ride at lower speeds is "slowing down" stuff like the airhub or adjusting brakes to drag, high rolling resistance urban tires, hoodie jacket, etc.

Riding on a trainer, riding a high gear ratio, putting weights on your bike and riding it on the bottom of a swimming pool, getting in a spaceship and riding the bicycle in the dense atmosphere of Venus.

Where the hell did you get the ridiculous idea that the OP wants to slow his roll? I used to live a couple of cities up the road from where he lives, there's plenty of places to ride fast. Also, there's plenty of hills if he wants to ride against resistance without crap-gearing his bike. And you know as well as I do that speed is also about learning to handle the bike at speed. All the impediments you put on it aren't going to let you simulate that at lower speed.

Last edited by livedarklions; 01-07-22 at 10:32 PM.
livedarklions is offline  
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 01-07-22, 10:42 PM
  #71  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,653

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6605 Post(s)
Liked 6,329 Times in 3,579 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
From studies I've read, under 20 mph, the biggest factor in speed is the tires. Above 20 mph, the biggest factor is aero and followed closely by tires.

It's the tires. If you want your hybrid to go significantly faster, simply put expensive, fast tires on it and you'll have no problems keeping up with roadies on a road bike.

Hell, don't even bother with the bike, just ride the tires. Seriously, you're just full of awful advice. The biggest factor in speed is always the motor, tires can improve things at the margin, but since you have no idea what tires are currently on his bike, you really don't even know that he could get any improvement at all.
livedarklions is offline  
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 01-07-22, 11:20 PM
  #72  
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic
 
3alarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Big Tomato
Posts: 20,527

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23275 Post(s)
Liked 6,686 Times in 4,782 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions View Post
Hell, don't even bother with the bike, just ride the tires. ...
__________________
3alarmer is offline  
Likes For 3alarmer:
Old 01-08-22, 05:26 AM
  #73  
Germany_chris
I’m a little Surly
 
Germany_chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern Germany
Posts: 1,855

Bikes: Two Cross Checks and a Karate Monkey

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked 780 Times in 403 Posts
OP just find a club they usually have structured training rides and developmental plans
Germany_chris is offline  
Likes For Germany_chris:
Old 01-08-22, 05:52 AM
  #74  
shelbyfv
Senior Member
 
shelbyfv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 10,045
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
Liked 3,765 Times in 1,937 Posts
Little Calvin might benefit from some club riding as well....
shelbyfv is offline  
Old 01-08-22, 11:05 AM
  #75  
70sSanO
Senior Member
 
70sSanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 4,833

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
Liked 1,549 Times in 979 Posts
To the OP…

16.5mph over 12 miles is not fast. But it isn’t certainly slow either, especially for your age and type of bike.

The next steps with the Domane are up to you. You have been given good advice about adding more miles and finding a club/group to ride with.

It really comes down to building up your legs, developing the proper techniques, and riding skills.

I’m pretty sure you’ll go faster, but how fast is a combination of training and genetics.

John
70sSanO is offline  
Likes For 70sSanO:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.