Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Time Slips While Riding

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Time Slips While Riding

Old 01-11-22, 12:03 PM
  #1  
gringomojado
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 62 Posts
Time Slips While Riding

Yes, I have seen a UFO, but while driving not riding. I have experienced what seems like time slips while riding though! Both happened in the Chicago area and on Trek bikes, though I do live in Chicago, and all my bikes here in the USA are Treks.

Slip #1

I was riding on a quiet residential street in the city, no traffic, vehicular nor pedestrian. Between the parkway and an 8 foot chain link fence, came walking a blonde teenage girl. She had her gaze fixed ahead of her and didn't acknowledge my presence. She had on a white sleeveless blouse and red “petal pusher” pants, which was not odd attire since it was July, and had her blonde hair done in a “flip” hairdo, popular in the early 1960's I didn't want to stare so I sneaked a peek in my helmet mirror after passing She wasn't there!



There was a thick Ash tree on the parkway, and I thought that maybe she was behind it. I circled, but no girl. She couldn't have leapt the 8 foot chain link fence! She had disappeared!



Slip #2

A few years later, I was on a MUP riding along a creek on a very winding trail on my TREK 1X7. A young lady came out of the curve coming from the opposite way. She had bronze hair done up with a ton of hairspray in a “Beehive” coif and a copper like suntan. She was quite buxom and spilling out of a small leopard bikini top, and had black high heeled shoes on.



She was on a bike, a purple beach cruiser type of bike with a spring headset and white wall tires.

Bike was out of place, as was she., . She reacted to me, with a nice quick smile and small wave,I, of course, returned the wave (as any good cyclist would do) and then we lost sight of one another in the curve.



She and here bike were totally out of place. I thought maybe they were filming a TV commercial or something. I wasn't about to try to follow her. On the next curve, I asked some picnic people if they had seen her, but they were too busy smoking pot and didn't see anything (No, I wasn't smoking!).



Two slips where people were out of place, involving bicycles. It is only now that I am revealing the apparent time slips. Both slips happened before I was hit by a car and suffered my concussion!

Has any fellow cyclist experienced similar time slips?

gm
gringomojado is offline  
Likes For gringomojado:
Old 01-11-22, 12:18 PM
  #2  
Koyote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5,068
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4928 Post(s)
Liked 7,110 Times in 3,081 Posts
These sound like classic flashbacks. How much LSD did you drop, back in the day?

Last edited by Koyote; 01-11-22 at 12:54 PM.
Koyote is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 12:57 PM
  #3  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,424

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6478 Post(s)
Liked 6,168 Times in 3,482 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote View Post
These sound like classic flashbacks. How much LSD did you drop, back in the day?

The proper BF format for that question:

When you wave at other cyclists, do you see trails?
livedarklions is offline  
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 01-11-22, 12:59 PM
  #4  
Digger Goreman
Quidam Bike Super Hero
 
Digger Goreman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Stone Mountain, GA (Metro Atlanta, East)
Posts: 1,144

Bikes: 1995 Trek 800 Sport, aka, "CamelTrek"

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked 402 Times in 275 Posts
The "Ground of Being" is playing hide-n-seek in a most delightful way! Lucky you!!!

Enjoy the game
Digger Goreman is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 01:12 PM
  #5  
RayHenry
Legend In My Own Mind
 
RayHenry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 47

Bikes: Road, hybrid, mountain, motor. I have no shame.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 16 Posts
Happens to me all the time. Tell the GF I'm going for a 1/2 - 1 hr bike ride, then don't reappear for 3 hours. It's frustrating, and she keeps trying to say it's somehow my fault....
RayHenry is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 01:27 PM
  #6  
Iride01
MotuekaCascadeChinook
 
Iride01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 10,393

Bikes: '20 Tarmac Disc Comp '78 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4190 Post(s)
Liked 2,714 Times in 1,892 Posts
I placed very well in the TdF on one such ride. However not well enough to be on the podium. <grin>
Iride01 is offline  
Likes For Iride01:
Old 01-11-22, 01:27 PM
  #7  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,424

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6478 Post(s)
Liked 6,168 Times in 3,482 Posts
Originally Posted by gringomojado View Post
Yes, I have seen a UFO, but while driving not riding. I have experienced what seems like time slips while riding though! Both happened in the Chicago area and on Trek bikes, though I do live in Chicago, and all my bikes here in the USA are Treks.

Slip #1

I was riding on a quiet residential street in the city, no traffic, vehicular nor pedestrian. Between the parkway and an 8 foot chain link fence, came walking a blonde teenage girl. She had her gaze fixed ahead of her and didn't acknowledge my presence. She had on a white sleeveless blouse and red “petal pusher” pants, which was not odd attire since it was July, and had her blonde hair done in a “flip” hairdo, popular in the early 1960's I didn't want to stare so I sneaked a peek in my helmet mirror after passing She wasn't there!



There was a thick Ash tree on the parkway, and I thought that maybe she was behind it. I circled, but no girl. She couldn't have leapt the 8 foot chain link fence! She had disappeared!



Slip #2

A few years later, I was on a MUP riding along a creek on a very winding trail on my TREK 1X7. A young lady came out of the curve coming from the opposite way. She had bronze hair done up with a ton of hairspray in a “Beehive” coif and a copper like suntan. She was quite buxom and spilling out of a small leopard bikini top, and had black high heeled shoes on.



She was on a bike, a purple beach cruiser type of bike with a spring headset and white wall tires.

Bike was out of place, as was she., . She reacted to me, with a nice quick smile and small wave,I, of course, returned the wave (as any good cyclist would do) and then we lost sight of one another in the curve.



She and here bike were totally out of place. I thought maybe they were filming a TV commercial or something. I wasn't about to try to follow her. On the next curve, I asked some picnic people if they had seen her, but they were too busy smoking pot and didn't see anything (No, I wasn't smoking!).



Two slips where people were out of place, involving bicycles. It is only now that I am revealing the apparent time slips. Both slips happened before I was hit by a car and suffered my concussion!

Has any fellow cyclist experienced similar time slips?

gm

So does your Strava note the detour into the Twilight Zone?
livedarklions is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 03:29 PM
  #8  
Outrider1
Senior Member
 
Outrider1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 221

Bikes: Trek Emonda ALR 5, Motobecane Cafe Disc Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by gringomojado View Post
Yes, I have seen a UFO, but while driving not riding. I have experienced what seems like time slips while riding though! Both happened in the Chicago area and on Trek bikes, though I do live in Chicago, and all my bikes here in the USA are Treks.

Slip #1

I was riding on a quiet residential street in the city, no traffic, vehicular nor pedestrian. Between the parkway and an 8 foot chain link fence, came walking a blonde teenage girl. She had her gaze fixed ahead of her and didn't acknowledge my presence. She had on a white sleeveless blouse and red “petal pusher” pants, which was not odd attire since it was July, and had her blonde hair done in a “flip” hairdo, popular in the early 1960's I didn't want to stare so I sneaked a peek in my helmet mirror after passing She wasn't there!



There was a thick Ash tree on the parkway, and I thought that maybe she was behind it. I circled, but no girl. She couldn't have leapt the 8 foot chain link fence! She had disappeared!



Slip #2

A few years later, I was on a MUP riding along a creek on a very winding trail on my TREK 1X7. A young lady came out of the curve coming from the opposite way. She had bronze hair done up with a ton of hairspray in a “Beehive” coif and a copper like suntan. She was quite buxom and spilling out of a small leopard bikini top, and had black high heeled shoes on.



She was on a bike, a purple beach cruiser type of bike with a spring headset and white wall tires.

Bike was out of place, as was she., . She reacted to me, with a nice quick smile and small wave,I, of course, returned the wave (as any good cyclist would do) and then we lost sight of one another in the curve.



She and here bike were totally out of place. I thought maybe they were filming a TV commercial or something. I wasn't about to try to follow her. On the next curve, I asked some picnic people if they had seen her, but they were too busy smoking pot and didn't see anything (No, I wasn't smoking!).



Two slips where people were out of place, involving bicycles. It is only now that I am revealing the apparent time slips. Both slips happened before I was hit by a car and suffered my concussion!

Has any fellow cyclist experienced similar time slips?

gm
I'm thinking you let the vibe out, and women do respond, studly!
Outrider1 is offline  
Likes For Outrider1:
Old 01-11-22, 03:49 PM
  #9  
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son
 
delbiker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Sussex County, Delaware
Posts: 2,350

Bikes: Early 90's Ochsner road, 2006 Schwinn SS DBX, 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 1989? Fuji Ace, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
Liked 824 Times in 480 Posts
If I had a whole day when I did not have some time slip away, I might be a bit worried about going to bed that night. I actually think l feel more like I am not losing time when I am riding. Riding has always been at least a bit about the getting lost, so it has not changed in that regard. Actually, I think it is better now because I have more time and choice of time. But when working on a bike, any kind of work, or when online, or just puttering around the house, the time just keeps passing faster and faster. I have no idea how long it has been since I started this post. I have been up and down a few times now. Guess I better post it and move on to fixing dinner: pan seared, thick-cut pork loin chop, sautéed broccoli with creamed spinach.
delbiker1 is offline  
Likes For delbiker1:
Old 01-11-22, 06:42 PM
  #10  
gringomojado
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 62 Posts
Could be the acid? The Beach cruiser was something I never experienced though, so would it just be a flash?
gm
gringomojado is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 06:45 PM
  #11  
gringomojado
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 62 Posts
No have STRAVA, but got kickstands and dork disks

gm
gringomojado is offline  
Old 01-11-22, 06:53 PM
  #12  
CAT7RDR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hacienda Hgts
Posts: 1,570

Bikes: 1999 Schwinn Peloton Ultegra 10, Kestrel RT-1000 Ultegra, Trek Marlin 6 Deore 29'er

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked 1,305 Times in 668 Posts
Was the UFO shaped like a Tic-Tac, a Skittles or a Lifesaver?
Asking for a friend.
CAT7RDR is offline  
Likes For CAT7RDR:
Old 01-11-22, 11:43 PM
  #13  
70sSanO
Senior Member
 
70sSanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 4,742

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked 1,490 Times in 940 Posts
I remember the good old days when all we talked about were tires, chain lube, and paper cassette spacers.

John
70sSanO is offline  
Likes For 70sSanO:
Old 01-12-22, 10:36 AM
  #14  
gringomojado
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 62 Posts
cigar
gm
gringomojado is offline  
Likes For gringomojado:
Old 01-12-22, 11:04 AM
  #15  
biker128pedal
Senior Member
 
biker128pedal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Eastern VA
Posts: 1,353

Bikes: 2021 Domane SL6, Black Beta (Nashbar frame), 2004 Trek 1000C being made an all arounder.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 239 Times in 155 Posts
Originally Posted by RayHenry View Post
Happens to me all the time. Tell the GF I'm going for a 1/2 - 1 hr bike ride, then don't reappear for 3 hours. It's frustrating, and she keeps trying to say it's somehow my fault....
First to the OP if it has not been asked. Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?

As for the time warp. I’ve resolved to always add an hour when I tell the SO I’m going for a ride. Most of the time this keeps search and rescue from being deployed to find me. Now the question is should I enable tracking on the Garmin and send her a link.
biker128pedal is offline  
Old 01-12-22, 01:13 PM
  #16  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
indyfabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 33,814
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15355 Post(s)
Liked 9,135 Times in 4,511 Posts
Don't quit your day job, unless your day job is writing pieces for Penthouse Forums.
indyfabz is offline  
Old 01-12-22, 01:43 PM
  #17  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
indyfabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 33,814
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15355 Post(s)
Liked 9,135 Times in 4,511 Posts
Originally Posted by biker128pedal View Post
As for the time warp. I’ve resolved to always add an hour when I tell the SO I’m going for a ride. Most of the time this keeps search and rescue from being deployed to find me. Now the question is should I enable tracking on the Garmin and send her a link.
I had what I guess you could call a massive negative time warp while touring several years ago. I had along day with some nasty climbing (this first hill was right out of camp and was 3 miles with 703' of climbing), so I got an early start. I purposefully did not look at a clock because I did not want to get discouraged. I finally reached my supply point, about 3 miles from my campground. Stopped outside a diner that had a clock above the door. Before I looked at the clock I estimated at least 4 p.m. Looked up and the clock read around 3:35. "I was pretty damn close!", I thought. Rode up the block to the grocery store, hit up the wine store in the same shopping center then went for a juice at gas station mini-mart next door. Inside the mart I looked at a clock. It read 1:09. I told the clerk her clock was off. She looked at her phone and told me it was about 5 minutes fast. I mentioned the clock at the diner. She said it had been broken for years.

Camp to the shopping center was nearly 50 miles and 4,400' of climbing. To this day I have never been able to figure out how I was able to cover that much ground with some rest breaks (at least 4, plus photo and navigation stops), arrive in town, shop for groceries and wine and get to the mini-mart by just after 1 pm.
indyfabz is offline  
Likes For indyfabz:
Old 01-12-22, 02:27 PM
  #18  
CAT7RDR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hacienda Hgts
Posts: 1,570

Bikes: 1999 Schwinn Peloton Ultegra 10, Kestrel RT-1000 Ultegra, Trek Marlin 6 Deore 29'er

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked 1,305 Times in 668 Posts
In all seriousness, I can relate going into dissociative states maybe for a minute usually while climbing when I cannot account for the last 1/4 mile.
I do not recall navigating the terrain. I am lost in my experience not attune to the outside world.

What is unique for me is at one time, I despised climbing and was a flatlander only. Now, I look for climbs like it is an addiction.
CAT7RDR is offline  
Old 01-12-22, 03:39 PM
  #19  
livedarklions
High Performance Noodler
 
livedarklions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New England
Posts: 12,424

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6478 Post(s)
Liked 6,168 Times in 3,482 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
I had what I guess you could call a massive negative time warp while touring several years ago. I had along day with some nasty climbing (this first hill was right out of camp and was 3 miles with 703' of climbing), so I got an early start. I purposefully did not look at a clock because I did not want to get discouraged. I finally reached my supply point, about 3 miles from my campground. Stopped outside a diner that had a clock above the door. Before I looked at the clock I estimated at least 4 p.m. Looked up and the clock read around 3:35. "I was pretty damn close!", I thought. Rode up the block to the grocery store, hit up the wine store in the same shopping center then went for a juice at gas station mini-mart next door. Inside the mart I looked at a clock. It read 1:09. I told the clerk her clock was off. She looked at her phone and told me it was about 5 minutes fast. I mentioned the clock at the diner. She said it had been broken for years.

Camp to the shopping center was nearly 50 miles and 4,400' of climbing. To this day I have never been able to figure out how I was able to cover that much ground with some rest breaks (at least 4, plus photo and navigation stops), arrive in town, shop for groceries and wine and get to the mini-mart by just after 1 pm.

Obviously, your evil twin crossed the 8th dimension.

livedarklions is offline  
Old 01-12-22, 04:21 PM
  #20  
freeranger
Senior Member
 
freeranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,203

Bikes: 06 Lemond Reno, 98 GT Timberline mtn.bike

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked 461 Times in 288 Posts
As the song goes: "what a day for a daydream"..........
Have also seen UFOs, some 60 years ago or so. Was very young, but have never forgotten it.. Our entire neighborhood saw them. Enough to cause some calls to the Army, who dismissed it as weather balloons. (But do they fly in formation and then just disappear all at once?).
freeranger is offline  
Likes For freeranger:
Old 01-12-22, 04:47 PM
  #21  
BkSaGo
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Southern California
Posts: 25

Bikes: CAAD9 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CAT7RDR View Post
In all seriousness, I can relate going into dissociative states maybe for a minute usually while climbing when I cannot account for the last 1/4 mile.
I do not recall navigating the terrain. I am lost in my experience not attune to the outside world.

What is unique for me is at one time, I despised climbing and was a flatlander only. Now, I look for climbs like it is an addiction.
I’ve had that happen to me on an urban road in an industrial area that usually has a lot of truck traffic. But it was quiet one weekend with no traffic (I think). I “lost” a 1/2 mile or so.
BkSaGo is offline  
Likes For BkSaGo:
Old 01-13-22, 03:20 AM
  #22  
Kabuki12
Senior Member
 
Kabuki12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ventura County ,California
Posts: 2,159

Bikes: 71 Stella,72 Mondia Special,72 ItalVega Grand Rallye, 73 Windsor Pro,75 Colnago Super,76 Kabuki DF,77 Raleigh Comp.GS,78 Raleigh Pro,80 Moto Gran Sprint,82 Medici Pro Strada

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked 1,030 Times in 612 Posts
Whenever I have told someone about my experience many years ago I get such a doubtful response from those that have never had this happen that I rarely talk about it. I don’t blame people , if I hadn’t experienced it , I would not believe it either. I lost about an hour and a half and zero explanation. It was seamless and it kind of messed with me for some time after it happened. I have read other accounts that are quite credible and they are identical my experience.
Kabuki12 is offline  
Likes For Kabuki12:
Old 01-13-22, 04:10 AM
  #23  
GhostRider62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 2,215
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
Liked 1,121 Times in 685 Posts
Dissociative state while riding?

That is why I ride.

Try finding yourself in another state.
GhostRider62 is offline  
Likes For GhostRider62:
Old 01-13-22, 06:51 AM
  #24  
CAT7RDR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hacienda Hgts
Posts: 1,570

Bikes: 1999 Schwinn Peloton Ultegra 10, Kestrel RT-1000 Ultegra, Trek Marlin 6 Deore 29'er

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked 1,305 Times in 668 Posts
Originally Posted by Kabuki12 View Post
Whenever I have told someone about my experience many years ago I get such a doubtful response from those that have never had this happen that I rarely talk about it. I don’t blame people , if I hadn’t experienced it , I would not believe it either. I lost about an hour and a half and zero explanation. It was seamless and it kind of messed with me for some time after it happened. I have read other accounts that are quite credible and they are identical my experience.
You do live in prime UFO territory with Channel Islands frequently in the news.

Kierkegaard posited the concept that personal truth is subjective.
I can explain you likely experienced a dissociative episode as did I.
However, that is just a label to identify a possible phenomena but does not give it any clarity as far as origin and "coming out of it."
So much we do not know about the human brain that is humbling.
CAT7RDR is offline  
Likes For CAT7RDR:
Old 01-13-22, 07:08 AM
  #25  
Kabuki12
Senior Member
 
Kabuki12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ventura County ,California
Posts: 2,159

Bikes: 71 Stella,72 Mondia Special,72 ItalVega Grand Rallye, 73 Windsor Pro,75 Colnago Super,76 Kabuki DF,77 Raleigh Comp.GS,78 Raleigh Pro,80 Moto Gran Sprint,82 Medici Pro Strada

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked 1,030 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by CAT7RDR View Post
You do live in prime UFO territory with Channel Islands frequently in the news.

Kierkegaard posited the concept that personal truth is subjective.
I can explain you likely experienced a dissociative episode as did I.
However, that is just a label to identify a possible phenomena but does not give it any clarity as far as origin and "coming out of it."
So much we do not know about the human brain that is humbling.
Yea, It had something to do with a sighting. Again, a situation so bizarre that it defies explanation. Nothing to do with cycling. I know what happened to me and 3 others but can't explain it .Nothing since and I hope never again, it took me a while to put it in perspective.
Kabuki12 is offline  
Likes For Kabuki12:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.