Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Championship Jerseys are for Champions Only!

General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Championship Jerseys are for Champions Only!

Old 01-06-07, 10:51 AM
  #26  
jjvw
MFA
 
jjvw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,186

Bikes: 1973 Italvega Nouvo Record; 1965 Hercules; 1982-83 Schwinn Mystery MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think the OP and I would have hated each other in high school.

Last edited by jjvw; 01-06-07 at 11:08 AM.
jjvw is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:13 AM
  #27  
sunofsand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 405
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DM4
From the time I began racing (1974) one of the rules of etiquette that was instilled in me by coaches and the more experienced riders was that you never, ever wear any type of championship jersey unless you have earned it.

This includes the yellow and pink jerseys of the Tour and Giro, national championship jerseys of any country, but most of all the World Championship Jersey. The penalty for this type of infraction was to be ostracized. I had seen it happen.

I feel everyone should show these jerseys the respect they deserve. They are the symbols of champions, people who have put in the time, effort and sacrifices necessary to compete and win at the top level of competition.

Joey Bag-Of-Donuts should not be wearing these jerseys. These people should be treated with utter disdain. If you did not earn it do not wear it. After all, what would you think of someone walking around wearing a Super bowl ring or a war medal that did not earn it?

I'm with you. I am with ya, dude.

It's not about showing the jersey respect but the person
You understand that
just
the jersey part doesn't fit in.

I am guilty of wearing a Jordan jersey, though.



It's not always obvious to people. That's why we need to care. If we let the posers get away with it
what's next?
TO THE STREETS
__________________
Cause the more cyclists notice me the more I Love myself.
Cause the more cyclists notice me the more I Love myself.
sunofsand is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 02:43 PM
  #28  
Hobartlemagne 
Spelling Snob
 
Hobartlemagne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,862

Bikes: Panasonic DX4000, Bianchi Pista

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you don't like someone wearing an unearned jersey, why not challenge him to race you. If you win you get the jersey. If you lose then maybe you shouldnt complain about it.
__________________

The first rule of flats is You don't talk about flats!
Hobartlemagne is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 03:01 PM
  #29  
stevecaz
Senior Member
 
stevecaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, the attacks on DM4 are crazy. I never realized so many people have no issues with posing as something they're not. By the sounds of it, nobody here would have any problems walking down the street with some rank stripes, a few purple hearts, and a medal of honor. You can freely buy those too at any surplus store.
stevecaz is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 03:13 PM
  #30  
deputyjones
Striving for Fredness
 
deputyjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 1,190

Bikes: Old Giant Rincon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevecaz
Wow, the attacks on DM4 are crazy. I never realized so many people have no issues with posing as something they're not. By the sounds of it, nobody here would have any problems walking down the street with some rank stripes, a few purple hearts, and a medal of honor. You can freely buy those too at any surplus store.
As a Veteran (who has none of those, BTW), I would have no problem with that. I would have a problem with someone showing up at a gathering of Veterans dressed in full uniform with those medals pinned on clearly trying to pass themselves off as a Medal of Honor winner. There is a clear difference between that and me riding my early 90's, riser bar MTB wearing a championship jersey and running shorts or an Indianapolis Colts jersey or a Green Bay Packers jersey or a Chicago Bears jersey or a Red Wings Jersey
or a U of Michigan hockey jersey, etc all of which I own and wear regularly on my rides.

I will reiterate that if you are worry about this you need better things to worry about, and I can assure that anyone who has gone through what one has to go through to be eligible to receive one of those medals has better things to worry about.
deputyjones is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 03:17 PM
  #31  
waterboy
Senior Member
 
waterboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 169

Bikes: Trek 5.2, Rocky mountain Hammer, K2 Cruiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To show proper respect for the OP, if not the jerseys themselves I shall commit to ride topless from this day forward

This ain't not gonna be good for anyone......
waterboy is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 04:15 PM
  #32  
sunofsand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 405
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deputyjones
As a Veteran (who has none of those, BTW), I would have no problem with that. I would have a problem with someone showing up at a gathering of Veterans dressed in full uniform with those medals pinned on clearly trying to pass themselves off as a Medal of Honor winner. There is a clear difference between that and me riding my early 90's, riser bar MTB wearing a championship jersey and running shorts or an Indianapolis Colts jersey or a Green Bay Packers jersey or a Chicago Bears jersey or a Red Wings Jersey
or a U of Michigan hockey jersey, etc all of which I own and wear regularly on my rides.

I will reiterate that if you are worry about this you need better things to worry about, and I can assure that anyone who has gone through what one has to go through to be eligible to receive one of those medals has better things to worry about.





If this is not important
What is?
I mean
is Mechanics forum stupid? Surely there are more important things to worry about than your bicycle


Respect in shown by wearing commemorative items that don't tend to imply that you are the equal/same person
A team shirt/college jersey etc
is respecting the tradition
Bandwagon exceptions exist. Those people are pure posers.
Ragbrai or whatever
If you've participated in some capacity ..even if only promoting/supporting it
You are respecting the event
If you are wearing it just to fake some credentials and do not give a *** about the event
Poser

Imitating someone while wearing a jersey which serves to inspire is OK
But I do not think it's cool for joe doughnuts to disrespect the name of someone, either
You have to have some real skill before you can imitate without looking like a fool
You should not drag someones name through the mud while you're learning or out for a weekend of fun
You dont need inspiration to reach for the stars if you only see the playing field a few hours per week

"I would have a problem with someone showing up at a gathering of Veterans dressed in full uniform with those medals pinned on clearly trying to pass themselves off as a Medal of Honor winner."
I see no difference in that and some hack going on a ride wearing a yellow jersey or playing ball with an MVP jersey on

One may be more serious than the other
That's why it's important to "mock" those doing it before it gets to that
That's what I believe
And I do believe it is serious
__________________
Cause the more cyclists notice me the more I Love myself.
Cause the more cyclists notice me the more I Love myself.
sunofsand is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 04:16 PM
  #33  
deputyjones
Striving for Fredness
 
deputyjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 1,190

Bikes: Old Giant Rincon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevecaz
Wow, the attacks on DM4 are crazy. I never realized so many people have no issues with posing as something they're not. By the sounds of it, nobody here would have any problems walking down the street with some rank stripes, a few purple hearts, and a medal of honor. You can freely buy those too at any surplus store.
I wasn't going to address this in fear of starting a seperate arguement, but it needs to be said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing winning a sporting event to winning a Medal of Honor. The GREAT majority of those that have are not alive to whine about someone else wearing one.
deputyjones is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 04:17 PM
  #34  
jjvw
MFA
 
jjvw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,186

Bikes: 1973 Italvega Nouvo Record; 1965 Hercules; 1982-83 Schwinn Mystery MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My issue is with people who get so bent out of shape over something so petty and frivolous. Good job! You won a big race against other strong competitors. Go ahead and be proud of your accomplishments. Put on your costume, you've earned it. But guess what? Most people don't care about your personal bourgeois achievements. Seriously, I haven't seen these types of arguments since high school when we weren't old enough to have any perspective.

Last edited by jjvw; 01-06-07 at 04:31 PM.
jjvw is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 04:20 PM
  #35  
jjvw
MFA
 
jjvw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,186

Bikes: 1973 Italvega Nouvo Record; 1965 Hercules; 1982-83 Schwinn Mystery MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deputyjones
I wasn't going to address this in fear of starting a seperate arguement, but it needs to be said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing winning a sporting event to winning a Medal of Honor. The GREAT majority of those that have are not alive to whine about someone else wearing one.
+rockets red glare!

...and I'm hardly a patriot.
jjvw is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 04:31 PM
  #36  
deputyjones
Striving for Fredness
 
deputyjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 1,190

Bikes: Old Giant Rincon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sunofsand
If this is not important
What is?
I mean
is Mechanics forum stupid? Surely there are more important things to worry about than your bicycle
No, keeping your bicycle in good running condition is a safety issue and is important. My point is, "who cares". I guess you might have a good arguement if you had won the Tour De France, but wouldn't we all be flabergasted if Lance told everyone they couldn't wear his jersey?


Originally Posted by sunofsand
Respect in shown by wearing commemorative items that don't tend to imply that you are the equal/same person
A team shirt/college jersey etc
is respecting the tradition
Bandwagon exceptions exist. Those people are pure posers.
Ragbrai or whatever
If you've participated in some capacity ..even if only promoting/supporting it
You are respecting the event
If you are wearing it just to fake some credentials and do not give a *** about the event
Poser
My point as well. Do you really think that ANYONE driving or riding by ANYONE else with a championship jersey on really thinks that person is Lance? Now if someone showed up for the first day of the Tour De France with that jersey then you might have a valid arguement.


Originally Posted by sunofsand
Imitating someone while wearing a jersey which serves to inspire is OK
But I do not think it's cool for joe doughnuts to disrespect the name of someone, either
You have to have some real skill before you can imitate without looking like a fool
You should not drag someones name through the mud while you're learning or out for a weekend of fun
You dont need inspiration to reach for the stars if you only see the playing field a few hours per week
How am I disrespecting them? I didn't rip it off in the street and piss on it. As far as "real skill" goes does that mean I can't buy my son a Lance Armstrong jersey? What if that is his hero? Actually, Brian Urlacher is his hero, and he has one of those jerseys already. *mental not: buy son a Lance jersey.*

Honestly, I don't think you and I are that far off from opinion except for how we feel about what the person wearing it is respresenting. I wear a Brett Favre jersey because I think he is an inspiring athlete that emulates all that is good about football, but I don't think that when I wear his jersey people will mistake me for him.

*edited for readability not content

Last edited by deputyjones; 01-06-07 at 04:47 PM.
deputyjones is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 05:06 PM
  #37  
DM4
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
When I posted this thread I expected to hear from people with differing opinions and to have a legitimate discussion, but what I have seen has been predominantly personal attacks and hostile responses. I can only attribute this to immaturity, lack of personal accomplishments and the need to live vicariously through others. This obviously does not apply to everyone that has posted; however to those that it does apply, you know who you are.
DM4 is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 05:08 PM
  #38  
jjvw
MFA
 
jjvw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,186

Bikes: 1973 Italvega Nouvo Record; 1965 Hercules; 1982-83 Schwinn Mystery MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
point taken, but my argument remains the same

Last edited by jjvw; 01-06-07 at 06:48 PM.
jjvw is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 06:01 PM
  #39  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 27,754

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 63 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by DM4
When I posted this thread I expected to hear from people with differing opinions and to have a legitimate discussion...
Does this attire show disrespect to our 4-legged friends? or to those hunters who have actually bagged a moose?

Does it make my ### look fat?

Are those legitimate enuff questions for ya?

And how about the Oriole hat? Is that allowed?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
atHockenheim.jpg (44.7 KB, 45 views)
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 06:48 PM
  #40  
lordconqueror
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
And how about the Oriole hat? Is that allowed?
No, it's not.

I would like to purchase one of those sweeet Primal Wear jerseys that is the album cover of Screaming For Vengeance by Judas Priest, but I sold my copy of that CD on eBay, and I wouldn't want to come up on Glenn Tipton, K.K. Downing and Rob Halford riding bikes on my morning commute and have to explain the jersey to them.
lordconqueror is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 07:04 PM
  #41  
DM4
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Does this attire show disrespect to our 4-legged friends? or to those hunters who have actually bagged a moose?

Does it make my ### look fat?

Are those legitimate enuff questions for ya?

And how about the Oriole hat? Is that allowed?
1) No
2) No
3) Not touching that one
4) No
5)Yes. Even though I would not consider walking out of the house wearing that, it certainly looks good on you.

Again, just my opinion.
DM4 is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 07:09 PM
  #42  
skydive69
Senior Member
 
skydive69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Seminole, FL
Posts: 2,258

Bikes: Guru Geneo, Specialized Roubaix Pro, Guru chron 'alu, Specialized Sequoia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DM4
When I posted this thread I expected to hear from people with differing opinions and to have a legitimate discussion, but what I have seen has been predominantly personal attacks and hostile responses. I can only attribute this to immaturity, lack of personal accomplishments and the need to live vicariously through others. This obviously does not apply to everyone that has posted; however to those that it does apply, you know who you are.
You certainly must understand that most of the clowns that are turning this into personal attacks couldn't identify a championship jersey (with perhaps the exception of a tdf jersey) if it was two feet away from them. I rode into our club ride today with a chap that was national points USCF road race leader in his age group this past season. He happened to be sporting his State of Florida state champion jersey that he won for being state road race champion. Fortunately, they are not for sale. There is nothing like the thrill of winning a national or state jersey, and fortuately I have not run into any idiots wearing them that have not earned them.
skydive69 is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 07:56 PM
  #43  
DataJunkie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am still wondering when someone will equate this question with football jerseys. Come on! I'm waiting!

For me it is a silly topic to get twitter pated over.
DataJunkie is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 08:01 PM
  #44  
stevecaz
Senior Member
 
stevecaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deputyjones
I wasn't going to address this in fear of starting a seperate arguement, but it needs to be said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing winning a sporting event to winning a Medal of Honor. The GREAT majority of those that have are not alive to whine about someone else wearing one.

You lack of a clue is so overwhelmingly oblivious, there is nothing more to say.
stevecaz is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 08:19 PM
  #45  
skydive69
Senior Member
 
skydive69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Seminole, FL
Posts: 2,258

Bikes: Guru Geneo, Specialized Roubaix Pro, Guru chron 'alu, Specialized Sequoia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevecaz
You lack of a clue is so overwhelmingly oblivious, there is nothing more to say.
His and so many others - amen! The plethora of empty suits never ceases to amaze me which is why I space my visits here to every few weeks, but nothing seems to change.
skydive69 is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:06 PM
  #46  
dobber
Perineal Pressurized
 
dobber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In Ebritated
Posts: 6,555
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skydive69
You certainly must understand that most of the clowns that are turning this into personal attacks couldn't identify a championship jersey (with perhaps the exception of a tdf jersey) if it was two feet away from them. I rode into our club ride today with a chap that was national points USCF road race leader in his age group this past season. He happened to be sporting his State of Florida state champion jersey that he won for being state road race champion. Fortunately, they are not for sale. There is nothing like the thrill of winning a national or state jersey, and fortuately I have not run into any idiots wearing them that have not earned them.
I use to sport around in my letterman jacket too. Then I realized there were more important things to concern myself with.
__________________
This is Africa, 1943. War spits out its violence overhead and the sandy graveyard swallows it up. Her name is King Nine, B-25, medium bomber, Twelfth Air Force. On a hot, still morning she took off from Tunisia to bomb the southern tip of Italy. An errant piece of flak tore a hole in a wing tank and, like a wounded bird, this is where she landed, not to return on this day, or any other day.
dobber is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:28 PM
  #47  
Blackberry
In Memory of One Cool Cat
 
Blackberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Posts: 2,722

Bikes: Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm sitting at my computer, buck nekkid--with the exception of a Detroit Tigers cap on my head. Is that wrong?
Blackberry is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:30 PM
  #48  
garysol1 
Senior Member
 
garysol1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: K-Zoo Michigan
Posts: 10,229
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blackberry
I'm sitting at my computer, buck nekkid--with the exception of a Detroit Tigers cap on my head. Is that wrong?
On so many levels.......
__________________
Trek Emonda SLR Speedy
Trek Stache 9.7 Its a hoot!
Specialized AWOL Mile Muncher
Specialized Fatboy Trail Miles of Smiles
Kona Jake The Snake Cross
garysol1 is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:34 PM
  #49  
froze
Banned.
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 4,761

Bikes: 84 Trek 660 Suntour Superbe; 87 Giant Rincon Shimano XT; 07 Mercian Vincitore Campy Veloce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DM4
From the time I began racing (1974) one of the rules of etiquette that was instilled in me by coaches and the more experienced riders was that you never, ever wear any type of championship jersey unless you have earned it.

This includes the yellow and pink jerseys of the Tour and Giro, national championship jerseys of any country, but most of all the World Championship Jersey. The penalty for this type of infraction was to be ostracized. I had seen it happen.

I feel everyone should show these jerseys the respect they deserve. They are the symbols of champions, people who have put in the time, effort and sacrifices necessary to compete and win at the top level of competition.

Joey Bag-Of-Donuts should not be wearing these jerseys. These people should be treated with utter disdain. If you did not earn it do not wear it. After all, what would you think of someone walking around wearing a Super bowl ring or a war medal that did not earn it?
You may be a troll, but I kinda of agree with you! I use to race from the mid 70's till the mid 80's and there were people that subscribed to that thought including myself.

The other thing I can't understand is why do we have to pay for a jersey that has a huge advertisement on it? They should pay us to wear them, or at the very least let us have the Jersey for FREE!!!! I think that stuff is gaudy so I only wear plain single or double colored jerseys. Now I guess if you own a particular bike brand or component group and you want to announce to the world that your riding on that stuff then so be it...just not me; but why wear a Campy jersey when your riding on Shimano?

As far as the Super Bowl rings goes, they have gone up for sale on E-Bay, so I assume that who ever bought one either they are wearing it or displaying it.
froze is offline  
Old 01-06-07, 11:42 PM
  #50  
DataJunkie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackberry
I'm sitting at my computer, buck nekkid--with the exception of a Detroit Tigers cap on my head. Is that wrong?
Yes, why are you wearing a detroit hat? Mariners or Rockies!
DataJunkie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.