Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   General Cycling Discussion (https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/)
-   -   Women's forum? (https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/551264-womens-forum.html)

eavonius 06-12-09 05:30 PM

Women's forum?
 
I'm trying to get access to the Women's forum to help my wife research some stuff but I'm not getting responses from the people the threads I searched for said to send PMs to. Who can currently give access to this forum?

Thanks in advance.

RonH 06-12-09 07:16 PM

Sorry, access is limited to WOMEN ONLY. I'm a mod and I can't get in there either. :o

East Hill 06-12-09 07:24 PM

Hello eavonius--you can't access the women's forum. Only your wife can do that, and she needs to be a member for a month, and have done some posting as well.

However, you can send me a PM if you would like, and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

East Hill

eavonius 06-12-09 08:29 PM

OK I'll have her set up an account.

Nachoman 06-12-09 09:50 PM

And don't look over her shoulder. We'll know.

knobster 06-12-09 11:46 PM

Check out www.teamestrogen.com My wifes friend owns this and it's women specific. They have a very active discussion forum.

canonsue 06-13-09 07:26 AM

I post on the teamestrogen forum and I think it is great.

-Sue

dingster1 06-13-09 07:33 AM

Another vote for TeamEstrogen.

DMF 06-13-09 05:07 PM

Geez, talk about sexist...

:rolleyes:



Okay, okay. Don't jump my case. I guess the girls need special treatment. It's just that ... I know they're talking about me in there.

alicestrong 06-13-09 05:20 PM


Originally Posted by DMF (Post 9096278)
Geez, talk about sexist...

:rolleyes:



Okay, okay. Don't jump my case. I guess the girls need special treatment. It's just that ... I know they're talking about me in there.

Now aren't you sorry you peeked over her shoulder? :D

MadMabel 06-13-09 06:51 PM

Women's forum
 
Where is the woman's forum? It doesn't show up on the list of fora.

Based on what has been written here I qualify: Female, on the board for several months and have posted a number of times.

alicestrong 06-14-09 09:43 AM


Originally Posted by MadMabel (Post 9096682)
Where is the woman's forum? It doesn't show up on the list of fora.

Based on what has been written here I qualify: Female, on the board for several months and have posted a number of times.


PM East Hill or Siu, they can get you a key...

xenologer 06-15-09 03:57 AM

At the bike co-op theres a women's exclusive day too... never did understand why that was? why is there a sepearate women's forum?

Mr Danw 06-15-09 07:36 AM


Originally Posted by xenologer (Post 9102571)
why is there a sepearate women's forum?

Different plumbing+ different nerve placement=different cycling issues

alicestrong 06-15-09 08:55 AM


Originally Posted by xenologer (Post 9102571)
At the bike co-op theres a women's exclusive day too... never did understand why that was? why is there a sepearate women's forum?



I don't understand why people worry about it so much.

JanMM 06-15-09 02:01 PM

I was invited to join and turned it down. I could just kick myself! :lol:

couch_incident 06-15-09 02:06 PM

Hey! I want a couch forum!

alicestrong 06-15-09 02:18 PM


Originally Posted by couch_incident (Post 9105670)
Hey! I want a couch forum!


That might be allowed. Ask Tom. But you might be lonely there, as I think you are one-of-a-kind.

Maybe if you included coffee tables, chairs, lamps, side tables...

:)

alicestrong 06-16-09 03:36 PM


Originally Posted by JanMM (Post 9105646)
I was invited to join and turned it down. I could just kick myself! :lol:

:lol:

Shifty 06-16-09 04:39 PM


Originally Posted by knobster (Post 9093645)
Check out www.teamestrogen.com My wifes friend owns this and it's women specific. They have a very active discussion forum.

+1 Don't mess around here, go straight to Team Estrogen form and get great advice.

alicestrong 06-16-09 05:27 PM


Originally Posted by Shifty (Post 9113130)
+1 Don't mess around here, go straight to Team Estrogen form and get great advice.


Whaddya talking about? The Women's Forum here is great...

JanMM 06-16-09 06:57 PM


Originally Posted by alicestrong (Post 9112784)
:lol:

:lol:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.